The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

xray 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xray Click to send private message to xray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows:
London
Bareno
Huff

and

S t e v e n s

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE.... PLEASE CLOG THE PHONE LINES AND VOTE FOR ANYBODY BUT STEVENS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I've come back from the future ... kerawal 04-21-04 1
 RE: I've come back from the future ... Pepito 04-21-04 2
 RE: I've come back from the future ... I_AM_HE 04-21-04 3
   RE: I've come back from the future ... greenmonstah 04-21-04 4
       RE: I've come back from the future ... I_AM_HE 04-21-04 5
           RE: I've come back from the future ... greenmonstah 04-21-04 6
           RE: I've come back from the future ... probably clueless 04-21-04 7
 RE: I've come back from the future ... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 8
   RE: I've come back from the future ... greenmonstah 04-21-04 9
       *scratches head* Breezy 04-21-04 10
       Psst, Monstah... nailbone 04-21-04 11
           RE: Psst, Monstah... Breezy 04-21-04 12
               RE: Psst, Monstah... greenmonstah 04-21-04 13
                   RE: Psst, Monstah... Breezy 04-21-04 14
                       RE: Psst, Monstah... greenmonstah 04-21-04 15
                           RE: Psst, Monstah... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 16
                               In case anyone is confused about me... AugustGirl 04-21-04 17
                                   RE: In case anyone is confused abou... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 18
                                       RE: In case anyone is confused abou... AugustGirl 04-21-04 19
                                           RE: In case anyone is confused abou... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 20
                                               RE: In case anyone is confused abou... AugustGirl 04-21-04 21
                                                   RE: In case anyone is confused abou... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 22
                                                       RE: In case anyone is confused abou... AugustGirl 04-21-04 23
                                                           RE: In case anyone is confused abou... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 24
                                                               RE: In case anyone is confused abou... AugustGirl 04-21-04 25
                                                                   RE: In case anyone is confused abou... GrendelsMom 04-21-04 26
                                                                       RE: In case anyone is confused abou... anotherkim 04-21-04 27
 RE: I've come back from the future ... foxfan 04-22-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kerawal 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kerawal Click to send private message to kerawal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
LOL! Scary but could be true!
Hopefully the top 4 will be: Latoya, Fantasia, Jennifer, and George/Jasmine!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-04 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

London
Bareno
Huff

and

S t e v e n s

London, Bareno & Huff share the same fan base, therefore their fan base is split 3 ways, with voters canceling out each other's votes.

Stevens' very young very Anglo voting set, with oodles of time and telephones propel him into the final Two. The London/Bareno/Huff voting set finally consolidates and gives their remaining contender the AI title, with Stevens in Second Place. The AI and Stevens both get recording contracts, and Stevens becomes a teeny bopper idol, his voice all over the radio waves, his face all over the magazines. And the merchandising! Ahhhh !!! It's everywhere!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
He makes Josh Gracin make sense.

GO AVS!
yeah, I know, I'm boycotting AI, but I can't leave all you lovely peeps entirely. At least Josh probably only made it 1 or 2 spots further than he deserved. John has already made it about 3 spots further than he deserves

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
*I* like it when you come back to visit, He!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
Awww, how could I stay away?

Just for you (don't tell anyone else, k?) I am going to reveal a little spoiler:

Next week, a ghost tribe will come back and sing, and the entire bottom 3 will be replaced by ghosts!!! OUT: George, Diana, Jasmine. IN: JPL, Amy, Leah (I don't know how that one happened. I think Paula fixed it. Leah's going to be the Burton of this season)

04-21-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
*snort* *playing along*

Is that how Paula really hurt her arm?

<--- wnats to snuff some torches

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Toni gets booted from the hotel.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Don't believe it*

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
And this post differs from your post in the eastcoast thread (#179) how, exactly?
You might want to take a look at the guidelines, specifically the section about how reposting the same post is regarded as Spam.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
Now why didn't I think of this? I could have increased my DAW level just by posting everything twice? Oh, it's because I read the guidelines that's why.

04-21-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-04 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Is it suppose to be ironic that we get Spam in our Crap baskets?

<--- Thinks GM brought HIS A game to the boards today.

Edited b/c Breezy and Nailbone are being all picky about gender.

Really? I feel so...deceived...???

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "*scratches head*"
Thinks GM brought her A game to the boards today.

I thought GM was a male.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Psst, Monstah..."
GM's a dude. Don't let the "Mom" deal fool you.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

04-21-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Psst, Monstah..."
Hi Boner! I think Monstah got a little confused.

Just say no to trolls.

04-21-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Psst, Monstah..."
I had no idea. And I just found out today you have a Breezy girl...and a Mr. Breezy for that matter.

You are sure about GM and the whole gender thing, right?

04-21-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Psst, Monstah..."
You'll have to check out the photo album to see our pics.

Yep GM's a male type person.

04-21-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Psst, Monstah..."
Off to find this photo album of which you speak. It would be a whole lot easier if it were inlcuded in the Crap Basket...

<---is my icon too boyish? Be honest. I am paranoid about it.

04-21-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Psst, Monstah..."
Sorry about the confusion GM (yay! another GM!) But yes, tis true.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
I gotta change me this SN--there's a story behind it in the OT archives, but I forgot that there might be a constant stream of newbies who wouldn't have heard it yet. My apologies. For what it's worth, I remember from your intro thread that you're a mrs. monstah, so no, I don't think your icon is too boyish.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "In case anyone is confused about me....."
I really, truly, was born in August.

And also? I am ignoring GrendlesMom today.

See? *hands over ears*

Lalalalalalalalalalalala... I can't hear you.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

04-21-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
Well, *I'm* still waiting for those rum and cokes I ordered yesterday for Breezy and me. And since you're so slow, bring one for my new buddy GM the 2nd, mmmkay?

<==flashed by J_Loaf
I'm not used to being off OT--is thread-jacking allowed on other boards? Wouldn't want to upset the old foagies like you, Augie, right?

04-21-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
*hands over eyes*

I can't hear you. lalalalalalalalalalalala

I'll bring your drinks if I get to drink too.

04-21-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
*hands over eyes*
I can't hear you. lalalalalalalalalalalala

now THAT's funny!

<==flashed by J_Loaf
But of course! Pull up a chair! And what about my thread-jacking protocol question?

04-21-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
21. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."

Threadjacking is an accepted practice in any forum. If you can get away with it, you can do it.

Now, calling a lovely young thang like myself old? That is against ALL RTVW protocols. So I'm going to have to continue ignoring you. And your drinks? *tray slips from hands* Oops! Sorry.

04-21-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
Nothing up here.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
did you not see Landru's post about trying to get Augie's knickers in a knot? I believe I am winning this game, hands down.

04-21-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
What?

I have not seen hide nor hair of Landru. He has been ignoring me too. *pout* I'm totally out of the loop. Which thread is this little gem in?

And for the record? I don't wear knickers. I go commando.

04-21-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
24. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
Stop covering your eyes with your hands and start listening to me!

<==flashed by J_Loaf
Well, you might look at, oh, I don't know, maybe the one started by LANDRU?! Do you think that might be it? Huh, huh, maybe? Dood--you got a major shout-out there, and I got zip. Nada. And you didn't even notice. Sheesh.

Oh, and? *swoon* *thud*

When I awake, you? will once more be my favorite. What drink can I bring YOU? and which Cabana boy would you like? How YOU doin?

04-21-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
*uncovers eyes* Ow! Bright lights! *covers eyes again*

I finally found it. It was on the second page. Sheesh! And the mere fact that the Evil one banters with you is major stuff. You rock, G-bomb.

04-21-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."
I knew it. You *ARE* a Gremlin.

<==flashed by J_Loaf
yeah, well, he was only doing it to bait Ginger. I feel so used.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: In case anyone is confused about me....."

I think I said she was a vixen...that's much more complimentary.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--being a myrmidon isn't easy, you know, but so worth it.

foxfan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foxfan Click to send private message to foxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I've come back from the future and the American Idol Final 4 are as follows"
I voted 12 times for everyone except the red-head. Still he lands somewhere on top. It makes me sick to see and I am loosing interest in a show that I have loved since the beginning. John is not even worthy to be there at this point in the competition. I wish him luck when he's old enough to sing in lounge shows in Laughlin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •