The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-14, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 Finale!"

The Rules

This week the rules are different. This week you want to vote for the finish order of the four remaining players. Hey, remember last season when they headed into the finale with seven remaining dumdums? Hope they never do that again.

Anyway, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form:

4th/3rd/2nd/1st (winner!)

So, using K for Kass, S for Spencer, T for Tony, and W for Woo, if you think (for example) that the finish order will be Kass 4th, Spencer 3rd, Tony runner-up, and Woo the winner, your vote would read:

K / S / T / W!

So, let's send this season out in style: Get Snarky and

HAVE FUN!

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
Tony "D'Op" Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2/Solarrion)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2/Solarrion)
Jefra Bland (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 W / S / K / T Brownroach 05-20-14 1
   Vote change: K/ S / W / T Brownroach 05-21-14 17
 W / T / K / S __Corea 05-20-14 2
 W/T/K/S kingfish 05-20-14 3
 S/W/K/T coldbrewer 05-20-14 4
 W / S / K / T Corvis7 05-20-14 5
 K / S / W / T PepeLePew13 05-20-14 6
 W | T | K | S tribephyl 05-20-14 7
 S / T / K / W RachelOH1 05-20-14 8
 S / T / K / W Murphy3126 05-21-14 9
 K / W / T / S dabo 05-21-14 10
 W/S/K/T personofinterest 05-21-14 11
 S, T, K, W Georganna 05-21-14 12
 K / W / T / S flipxcyd01 05-21-14 13
 W / T / K / S QuickBen 05-21-14 14
   RE: W / T / K / S QuickBen 05-21-14 15
 Finale Tally dabo 05-21-14 16
   W/T/K/S Round Robin 05-21-14 19
 W/S/K/T MandC 05-21-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-14, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "W / S / K / T"
The teaser seems to spoil that Spencer wins immunity again, so I expect Tony will be forced to make good on his confessional promise to blindside Woo first. Then Spencer will probably lose the the last IC and get dispatched. So it's a Kass/Tony face-off, which Tony should win -- possibly in a shut-out.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-14, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vote change: K/ S / W / T"
11th-hour swap of Kass and Woo. Looking at the F3 IC: if Spencer loses this, which I feel certain he does, someone else has to win. I can't see either Kass or Tony winning that challenge. But Woo might be able to. I'll guess he wins it and takes Tony to F2. Ergo, Kass must get booted at F4.

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-14, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "W / T / K / S"
I'm tired of guessing and speculating. The only thing I know is that I have no idea what will happen. I would love it if Kass beat Woo in a final, but the likelihood of that is nil, so I'm picking Spencer.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-14, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "W/T/K/S"
WTKS...what does that spell? Wootkiss, Wootkiss, Wootkiss, we for you.

The next hot baby name, Wootkiss.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-14, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "S/W/K/T"

thanks Agman!

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-14, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "W / S / K / T"
I'd really like to see Spencer pull this out, but two immunities is probably too much.

My dream F2 would be Spencer and Tony, but no way that's going to happen.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-14, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "K / S / W / T"
Uggh, aah, phfft, gagg.

The only way I'd truly be satisfied with this season's outcome is if Spencer wins as I think he's earned it. But I just think that the ending is going to end up the way it shouldn't - namely, Kass should be the ideal goat to take to the end but Tony/Woo are too tight to go against each other for now and they're sick of Kass's crap.

Here's my scenario:

Spencer wins F4 immunity and thinks he's stuck choosing between Kass and Woo with Tony's bluff of his idol being good through F4, and Spence also thinks he's sitting in a F3. His plans go to crap when they find out it's a F2 instead of a F3, and also he realizes they missed an opportunity to get Tony out right then.

F4 boot: Kass. Tony's sick of her crap and Spence finds it easier to go along with him and Woo than to convince him that Woo is the bigger threat in front of the jury than Kass.

F3 immunity: Tony. He elects to take Woo with him to face the jury as Spencer's a bigger threat and has more friends on the jury.

F3 boot: Spencer.

Tony barely beats Woo in the final voting - Woo is likeable but hasn't done enough to show he has earned the title of 'Sole Survivor' but it's not a landslide for Tony as he's pissed off enough people on the jury even if it's absolutely clear he has outplayed and outwitted everyone else in the game.

Alternatively: Woo out in 4th, Tony out in 3rd, Kass runner-up, Spencer wins in a shut-out.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-14, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "W | T | K | S"
I have full faith in the power of comebacks. Someone, in this cast is due for one and it ain't Kass, Tony or Woo.

I gave this in my SOTS but the F4 IC will be won by Spencer. The idol lie will prevent anyone from targetting Tony so it comes down to Kass or Woo as the F4 bootee. Neither Kass nor Spencer will want to bring Woo, but will Tony force a tie? Doubtful.
Woo Booted.
F3 IC is also won by Spencer, this is now HIS game and he will take it away from Tony, choosing to bring Kass with him to the finale vote.
Kass will accrue even more enemies and Spencer will walk away with the million.
Spencer's game long edit is proof, over anyone else left, if a comeback happens it will be Spencer who achieves it.

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-14, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "S / T / K / W"
Woo Hoo!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-14, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "S / T / K / W"
Sure hope it doesn't turn out that way!

05-21-14, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "K / W / T / S"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-14 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Spencer wins the final immunities to resach FTC and Survivor: Cagayan.

Unable to convince the others to vote for bluffing Tony, Spencer convinces Woo to vote for Kass, sending it to a fire-starter chal. between Kass and Woo. Woo sails to F3 and Kass goes to the Ponderosa, preserving her delusions.

Spencer then faces the tough decision of who to send last to the jury, decides Woo is just to well liked while Tony is vulnerable.

Spencer wins after a tense FTC.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-14, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "W/S/K/T"
The bitter jury preview has me thinking that Woo and Spencer probably are liked (Woo) and respected (Spencer) enough that Bitter Jury Syndrome won't be an issue for them. So, I put Kass and Tony up against each other with Tony walking away with most of the votes.

(I am truly awful at picking winners of any kind of contest, so either Kass or Woo will win! I kid, I kid ...)

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "S, T, K, W"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-14 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

I'll go down with my 18 (of 21) ship ...

ETA: But only if Tony wins the Game. Everyone else is a naturally-buoyant (non-anomaly) Water native ...

flipxcyd01 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-14, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd01 Click to send private message to flipxcyd01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "K / W / T / S"
Just a gut feeling

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-14, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "W / T / K / S"
First, I'm going to apologize for the length of this post, and for the fact that it's a mini-recap and belongs on the Bashers, but (I know, there should be no "buts" in apologies) I've been so busy, and unable to write my recaps, even for my own friends league, and I'm doing it at the last minute, so here it is. It's pretty short. Uh, sorry.

Also, have had a blast reading the posts on this site. Some very intelligent folks here; I'm illuminated and tickled at the wit.

Previously on...Survivor!

So there was this guy, Tony, see? And he was from Jersey and he went on Survivor, see? And he was a construction worker, ya know? But not really! He was actually a cop, with blue blood that ran, thick, I guess. But then he started playing really hard, making alliances, and building #spyshacks! So he really was kind of a construction worker, I guess. But then this Tony guy started finding like a google of HIIs and it was so beautiful, man! And kind of messy.

And then came Woo. He was this guy who was just, like, chilling on this island, you know, man? He'd like spin balls, which Probst liked, and do awesome karate stuff, and he wanted to be like Sonic the Hedgehog, only with mad ninja skills, and he was so cool! And Woo was like his name, super nice, and everyone loved Woo. So Woo just kept hanging out, grooving on the wicked Survivor weather and literally busting his a$$ for "Morgan's Famous Papayas".

But there was this one lady, I guess, named Kass, only she called herself Khaos Kass every chance she got. Khaos Kass, as you might have guessed, loved chaos, and by chaos, she meant making as many people as possible as miserable as possible, 'cause she liked watching people at their worst. Um, yeah. That's what she said. What else to say about Kass. Oh, people didn't like her, not much at all, partly because of a constant superior smugly smirk, which was just her face. All the time. Oh, and she could make people talk llama. Amazingly well.

Lastly, there was this young guy named Spencer, which, yeah, you're prepared to hate on some self-named genius named Spencer, right? But he was pretty okay, pretty smart actually, and he had to be, because the other "Brains" surrounding him were Abby Normal, and he had to scramble from the get-go, using his "Brawn" to win challenges, and managing a pretty "Beauty"-ful social game, seeming to always know when to drop the right hint in the right ear at the right time. Surprisingly, no one hated Spencer.

Jeez, Louise, Tony talking llama?!?! Or "Lamm-uh"? I was literally laughing out loud. I can't possibly transcribe what Tony said to Kass in llamaese, so I'm not sure if she got it, either. I can see how Kass could make someone lose their mind, though, she's been pretty insufferable and unneccesarily meanspirited, even in her camera confessionals. Such as...

"Tony is the alpha male out here and (Trish) is the female. They are like a couple of baboons. I'm surprised she isn't picking ticks off him right now."

"(Trish) looked like Skeletor with thse big blue eyes popping out and her skeleton fingers waving in my face."

Or in front of everyone, like TC, calling Trish a "wild skeleton blue-eyed banshee" and "expert psycho-#####", while trying to make the point of Trish's capacity for hatred. I know.

TC was hilarious, with Kass and Tony trading impersonations of each other and llamas while planning on voting out Trish (yeah, Tony did too), Spencer referencing "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", with Trish doing her best Nurse Ratchett, adding "And it's medication time!", while Woo compared them to a dysfunctional family he was visiting as a foreign exchange student. Everyone had a great time. Then Trish got the boot from the tribe and snuff of the torch from Probst, which she didn't see coming, and got the finger from Kass, which we all should have seen coming.

Boot Pick(s)! So here's how I see it going down. Spencer wins out on immunity challenges, and takes Kass with him to face a jury which just Can. Not. Wait. to get their hooks in her. So Spencer's early prediction when the Brains were down, I think, 6-6-3, that they only had to go through two whole tribes comes true.
Woo out first because of Tony's LIES! about the Mysterious Special Super Powered Tyler Perry Idol. Tony out second tonight because he runs out of bags, tricks, and idols. Spencer wins over Kass in a landslide. Check and mate. And Probst said Spencer had "zero percent chance of winning the game" before it was filmed.

The reunion should be fun. More llama, please! Enjoy!

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-14, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: W / T / K / S"
I must give credit to tribephyl. I read a lot of different folks' opninons (Dalton, Santilli, Freeman, Heaton, Trudeau) and listen to the guys at Cesternino's website, etcetera), not to mention some of the other great DAWS here, but I've been impressed with tribe's posts and been influenced by the expert analysis.

05-21-14, 07:54 PM (EST)
16. "Finale Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-14 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

4th Place
Woo - 7
Spencer - 4
Kass - 3
Tony - 0

3rd Place
Tony - 7
Spencer - 4
Woo - 3
Kass - 0

Runner-Up
Kass - 11
Tony - 2
Woo - 1
Spencer - 0

Winner
Spencer - 6
Tony - 5
Woo - 3
Kass - 0

W/T/K/S - 4
S/T/K/W - 3
W/S/K/T - 3
K/W/T/S - 2
K/S/W/T - 1
S/W/K/T - 1

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-21-14, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "W/T/K/S"
Wishful thinking + logic = I'm probably wrong again, but this is my vote.

MandC 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-21-14, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandC Click to send private message to MandC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "W/S/K/T"
Just guessing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •