The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-14, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep12"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe

"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
Tony "D'Op" Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2/Solarrion)
Jefra Bland (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Spencer." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Spencer & Woo." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, what's Kass' winning strategy), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

uh left uh left uh left right left
We like vote threads straight and clean
We like our snark sharp and mean
Get dirty get dirty get down and dirty
Get dirty get dirty
Bust some bones and burst a spleen!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Trish." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Trish & Spencer" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Trish kingfish 05-13-14 1
 Woo tribephyl 05-13-14 2
 Woo __Corea 05-13-14 3
 Trish Murphy3126 05-13-14 4
 Wooooooo mimo 05-14-14 5
 Spencer dabo 05-14-14 6
 Spencer personofinterest 05-14-14 7
 Spencer Brownroach 05-14-14 8
 HEY TRISH... Round Robin 05-14-14 9
 Trish Georganna 05-14-14 10
 Vote Tally dabo 05-14-14 11
   RE: Vote Tally Sheldor 05-14-14 12
       RE: Vote Tally RachelOH1 05-14-14 13
           RE: Vote Tally Brownroach 05-15-14 14
           Congrats dabo 05-15-14 15
               RE: Congrats RachelOH1 05-15-14 16
                   RE: Congrats dabo 05-16-14 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-14, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Trish"
She slitherith away. Maybe.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-14, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Woo"
Let's try this again...

Perhaps this time it will stick.

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-14, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Woo"
Here's hoping... although it would be entertaining to see him at final tribal.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Trish"
Spencer is the new Tasha, if he loses any IC, he's out. IC is Endurance (Woo & Spencer) + Puzzle (Spencer). Spencer wins IC again.

Tony & Trish want to blindside Woo. Others want to vote out Trish. Generally, not a bad move as it eliminates the one person who will vote with Tony all the way, and it breaks the game to 3 individual players + Woo. Woo & Kass will work with Spencer, Trish will work with no one but Tony. The smart move would be to vote out Woo as the only other challenge threat, but Spencer wants to be known for strategy & Kass needs a "big" move. Woo thinks he is the swing vote, but its really Spencer, who votes Trish.

Tony wears both HII's to TC, but plays none. If he gives to Trish, he loses Woo as ally to vote out Spencer. If Woo or Trish win IC he could cover both, but Spencer would be gone regardless of HII's.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-14, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wooooooo"
The third time is the charm. Maybe?

05-14-14, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Spencer"
I'll cover that base though I don't want to see him go. If the other four don't know they need to get rid of him .. nah, dumb as they may be they ain't that dumb. Except maybe Kass, she likes torturing everyone. But he really needs the II to get to the next round, and the next after, and the next after ..

Alt.: Kass. Goat she may be, but she is also fully capable of aggravating everyone to the point of sacrifing her goatiness.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-14, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Spencer"
I figure it is between Woo and Spencer (whomever doesn't win immunity). Woo is all over the previews and had an increase in face time last week, but Tony's comments about getting Woo out makes me wonder if he has life for another week.

What I would love to see happen would be Woo winning immunity, Tony giving Spencer the regular idol, and seeing which of Kass and Trish would survive!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-14, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Spencer"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-14, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "HEY TRISH..."
...it's time for you to go!

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-14, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Trish"
Aiming for Awesome ...

05-14-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
11. "Vote Tally"
Trish - 4
Spencer -3
Woo - 3

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-14-14, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vote Tally"
"Trish - 4"

CONGRATULATIONS to kingfish, Murphy3126, Round Robin and Georganna

I thought for sure Tony would give Trish one of his idols to play so I thought Woo would be voted out for playing both sides.

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-14, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vote Tally"
Hey! I voted for Trish like 2 days ago! What the deal?!?!
In fact, I was ready to vote for Trish about 6 days ago....
I got one correct and I get no credit!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-14, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vote Tally"
Generally, one has to post a vote in the Vote Thread -- this thread -- to be credited with a correct (or incorrect) vote. I don't see that you posted a vote up above, plus I looked through the other threads leading up to this episode and couldn't find where you voted for Trish. So if you could provide a link to the post...?

05-15-14, 01:06 AM (EST)
15. "Congrats"
As BR points out, unless the vote occurs in a vote thread I cannot take it into account.

But I will make the assumption this time you did as you say and totally deserve the congrats. Wherever it happened to be to be4 posted.

In the future please cast your votes in the vote threasds so that I can easily tally them.

Good on you.

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-14, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Congrats"
Thanks! I'm not playing any game here, assuming you have some game going, because I don't even vote every week. so I don't need any credit.
And now I think after I posted I got some kind of error message...but I ignored it and forgot about it...so maybe my post didn't "take". (But I was in this thread and did TRY to post). No big deal at all. I just came here expecting a minor kudo, and then NOTHING! ;) ;)

05-16-14, 10:32 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Congrats"
It's all for fun, there isn't any game really but keep score if it suits you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •