The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep11 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-14, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep11 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources* "
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 05-01-14 1
 Survivor Live Sneak-Peek tribephyl 05-02-14 2
   RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek QuickBen 05-02-14 3
       RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek michel2 05-02-14 4
           RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Murphy3126 05-02-14 5
               RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek michel2 05-02-14 6
                   RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Murphy3126 05-02-14 7
                       RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek michel2 05-02-14 9
                           RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Murphy3126 05-02-14 11
           RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Brownroach 05-02-14 8
               RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek michel2 05-02-14 10
               RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Georganna 05-02-14 12
                   RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Outsider32 05-02-14 13
                   RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Outsider32 05-02-14 14
                   RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Brownroach 05-02-14 18
                       RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek Georganna 05-03-14 22
 S28 | Ep11 | Press Images Sheldor 05-02-14 15
   RE: S28 | Ep11 | Reward Challenge Sheldor 05-02-14 16
       RE: S28 | Ep11 | Reward Challenge tribephyl 05-03-14 23
   RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge Sheldor 05-02-14 17
       RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge tribephyl 05-03-14 19
           RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge Brownroach 05-03-14 20
           RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge bbaper 05-03-14 21
 10 second promo tribephyl 05-03-14 24
 S28Ep11 Reward Challenge Preview Sheldor 05-07-14 25
   RE: S28Ep11 Reward Challenge Previe... Sheldor 05-07-14 26
       question? Flowerpower1 05-07-14 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-01-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Tony: Don't tell me what I said!
Probst: ...everyone is tired of Tony's antics...
Kass: I think I will write your name down.
Tony: You write my name down and you're going home.
Kass (camera confessional): He's an idiot.
Probst: ...even his closest ally.
Woo (talking to Kass and Spencer): I'm in.
Kass: Awesome.
Woo (camera confessional): At this point in the game, if I've got to make a big move, I'll definitely do it.

05-02-14, 01:06 AM (EST)
2. "Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
Transcript by SurvivorFever.net

Tasha (camera confessional): Kass is convinced she heard Tony talking about her. I don't really know. But you can't convince her that that event did not happen. But if the two of them are at each other's throats, then it takes the target off me.
Tony: How old are you? Forty, you said? You act like you're a four year old.
Kass: That's why I'm composed and you're not.
Tony: Yeah?
Kass: Hopefully in next two months you'll do a little growing before you actually hit forty.
Tony: Oh wow, I'll take that advice from you.
Kass: I'm not the one having a tantrum.
Tony: I'm not either.
Kass: I just think it's funny you're totally losing your mind and self-destructing out here.
Tony: I'm not gonna self-destruct, honey. Never happen.
Kass: Ummm hmmm.
Tony: What, are you gonna vote me out?
Kass: I think I will write your name down.
Tony: You know what's gonna happen? You're gonna go home.
Kass: Well, that's fine.
Tony: Okay. As long as we clear the air.
Kass: Yeah, make sure you play your idol.
Tony: Listen, don't tell me how to play. You write my name down and you're going home.
Kass: Play your idol.
Tony: Write my name down.
Kass: I will, Tony.
Tony: And you'll go home.
Kass: Cause you're running the show?
Tony: And you'll go home! No, because I got a special idol. That's why. That's why.
Kass: I'm sure you do.
Tony: You guys see that? Spencer? You heard what I told 'em?
Group: You've got a special idol.
Tony: And you'll go home. Put my name down.
Kass: So, show it to us.
Tony: I don't have to. Put my name down! And you'll see it.
Kass: I'm going to.
Tony: You'll be the first person to see it.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-14, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
Drama! Sounds like Tony's idol will probably take someone out this week, and likely it will be Kass. My hope is that at least one of the damned things, preferably the SPTPI, will get flushed and Spencer and Tasha both stay in the game.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-02-14, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
That's if Kass is trying to get Woo and everyone else to vote against Tony. It could be a set-up, using one of Tony's tricks against him and they all vote against Woo once he broke his promise. Either way, it looks like Woo's time.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-14, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
>it looks like Woo's time.

That's my guess. Chaos Kass is back & puts herself in the middle as the swing vote at F5. Then Spencer, then she guns for Tony at F4.

05-02-14, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
Spencer won't be 4th. Brawn is going down.

05-02-14, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
I'm thinking Woo out next at F6; Spencer out 5th at F5.

05-02-14, 05:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
I'm saying Spencer makes it to the end.

05-02-14, 05:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-14 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

>I'm saying Spencer makes it to the end.

I hope you're right!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
I also think it's probably a ruse to separate Tony from his HII (though they don't know he has another one). Tony's paranoia is making him very impressionable.

There's nothing in the teasers (not yet anyway) about this being an exciting tribal council, so my suspicion is that Tony doesn't play his regular HII, then doesn't receive any votes and thus doesn't need to play the TPI either.

05-02-14, 05:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
Another way it wouldn't be exciting is if he wastes his regular idol. His idols likely expire after the F5 TC so he only has two mor chances to use them anyway.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-14, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-14 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

(though they don't know he has another one).

But, they do now don't they?

Kass: Play your idol
Tony: Write my name down.
Kass: I will, Tony.
Tony: And you'll go home.
Kass: Cause you're running the show?
Tony: And you'll go home! No, because I got a special idol. That's why. That's why.
Kass: I'm sure you do.
Tony: You guys see that? Spencer? You heard what I told 'em?
Group: You've got a special idol.
Tony: And you'll go home. Put my name down.
Kass: So, show it to us.
Tony: I don't have to. Put my name down! And you'll see it.
Kass: I'm going to.
Tony: You'll be the first person to see it.

Because at the last TC, Tony produced his ordinary, run-of-the-mill HII and hung it around his neck for all to see. But, in this exchange, he is very emphatically talking about a 'special idol' that they haven't yet seen - to be displayed only if Kass writes his name down.

Or, was I dreaming? Last week ...

ETA: And I would wager that he tells the group (or select members of it) that his 'special idol' renders every vote but his own invalid. That, if he plays it, the name that he writes down is - automatically - the evening's Ponderosa-bound.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
No Kass saw it, she was the first one to see it around his neck.

That could also be Tony's downfall. Basically saying he has the idols because they can flush it out. But Kass was talking about an idol keeping her from flipping? Confused? This is all crazy.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
Is he smart enough to think like that given how he constantly blurts out he has idols.

05-02-14, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-14 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

But how could they be sure that the idol he hung around his neck isn't the special idol that he's talking about here? The special idol might look pretty much the same as a normal idol for all they know.

If Tony tells them, or lies to them about, what the special idol's "specialness" is before he plays it, he's an idiot. But I don't think he does, because of what Spencer tweeted (see Source Spoiler thread).

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor Live Sneak-Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-14 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

But how could they be sure that the idol he hung around his neck isn't the special idol that he's talking about here?

I can't be certain that they were sure. But, it is my impression that by the end of this bit of converstation they were sure that Tony was talking about two idols.

Because (keeping in mind that everyone present knew that an HII with 'Special Powers"' had been hidden at their campsite) ...

Kass says, "Play your idol." And she is speaking with authority about an idol that she knows that he has. Tony doesn't challenge that supposition.

He does tell her to write his name down and that the result will be that she will go home.

Kass responds, "Cause you're running the show?"

To which Tony replies, "And you'll go home! No, because I got a special idol. That's why. That's why."

And Kass says, "I'm sure you do."

Tony replies, "You guys see that? Spencer? You heard what I told 'em?"

To which the group responds, "You've got a special idol."

Tony then challenges Kass again (and because the idol that Kass referenced at the beginning of the conversation had already been seen - by everyone - this is where the context surrounding the idol being discussed - for me - definitively shifts) and she responds by saying "So, show it to us."

Tony (childishly) answers, "I don't have to. Put my name down! And you'll see it".

Kass declares that she will write his name down and he makes it abundantly clear that, in that case, she will be "the first person to see it".

For several reasons (now), I do think that Tony lies to someone (or several someones) about the Special Idol's powers. But not because he is an idiot.

Tony obviously finds it very difficult to play the Game clandestinely. Give him five minutes and an audience and he will disclose everything he knows (or thinks). His is a 'candid' personality. Too, it is apparent that Tony wants desperately to be liked/admired/appreciated. It genuinely upsets him to see his name written down by his tribemates. So, he does everything in his power to forestall that indignity/rejection. Like warning Kass.

I think ...

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "S28 | Ep11 | Press Images"
Survivor Cagayan Episode 11 Press Images
Date: 5.2.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/s28_press_images_ep11.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018

05-02-14, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Reward Challenge"
Reward Challenge

Teams of 3
Purple: Woo, Kass, Spencer
Orange: Tasha, Trish, Tony

Throw bean bags at a 25 (5x5) block puzzle of the opposite team's color

I don't see any tables for a Reward item(s). From Jefra's exit interview I gathered that this would be the Loved Ones visit Reward.

05-03-14, 07:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Reward Challenge"
Judging from the team-split for this challenge. It looks like Trish, Tony and Tasha are gonna win.

Here are the vengeful losers as they walk back to camp from the challenge... It looks like Kass, Woo and Spencer are gonna have some time at camp alone.

05-02-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge"
Immunity Challenge

Run to tables and count...

1. Buoys
  2. Crabs
  3. Rocks
  4. Fish Traps
  5. Masks
  6. Bamboo

Note: The order of the items forming a 6 number combination is different for Tasha and Spencer. There are 720 ways to put 6 numbers in a different order.

05-03-14, 03:06 AM (EST)
19. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge"
6 items, 6 survivors.
It's possible that some players will do their combination item by item. There is also the possibility that some players will try to stuff more info into their heads and try to accomplish 2 or 3 item counts before heading back to their combo locks.
I believe there may be another aspect AFTER finding the combination that will involve a puzzle to accomplish on their tables. Otherwise the tables between players seems kinda not needed.

The difficulty will lie in the plain fact that the items themselves are positioned differently then they are on the combo locks. This is bound to catch some of the mentally weaker players.
Plus running back and forth will tire all but the strongest.

Of course, Kass and Trish have absolutely NO chance of winning this challenge.
I'd have to give it to Tasha, once again.

05-03-14, 07:27 AM (EST)
20. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-14 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

I was going to mention the seemingly superfluous tables too. I think when you hit the right combination and turn the crank thing (or push it into the mechanism), a drawer opens up underneath that has puzzle pieces inside.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-14, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S28 | Ep11 | Immunity Challenge"
Remember Tasha has a photographic memory.!!! Could come in handy in this challenge. She should be able to count well as she is an acCOUNTant.

05-03-14, 11:03 PM (EST)
24. "10 second promo"
Announcer: Tony's running the island like a big boss. Will questioning his authority lead to elimination?
Tony (talking to Kass): You write my name down and you'll go home!

05-07-14, 04:39 AM (EST)
25. "S28Ep11 Reward Challenge Preview"
Survivor Cagayan - Episode 11
Reward Challenge Promo Video Captures
Date: 5.5.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s28_reward_challenge_ep11.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzENt_8J0uA

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: Aright, here we go. We have our two teams. It is Woo, Spencer and Kass taking on Tasha, Trish and Tony. Survivors ready? Go!

Probst: The goal is very simple. You want to knock down their wall before they do yours. Then you will have more pieces of your wall intact when it comes time to rebuild.

Probst: Tony with a nice toss, knocked off a couple of blocks. Kass comes up a little short. Tony with a nice hit! Spencer with a massive hit! Kass with another! Once one tribe decimates the other's wall, switch it up and start rebuilding yours. Spencer takes out another four blocks. Trish with a nice hit. This thing is heating up!

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046

05-07-14, 04:42 AM (EST)
26. "RE: S28Ep11 Reward Challenge Preview"
Dream Team Challenge Preview "Challenge Pitch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_2csPSWyk

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-14, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "question?"
Where is this?

What is behind these three? Is this the water hole? If so, is this where Tony's spy shack is?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •