The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-14, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep10"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe

Jefra Bland (Solana/S2)
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2)
Tony "the Op" Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Kass." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Kass & Tash." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, who gets a rock in their goodie bag), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like vote threads straight and clean
We like our snark sharp and mean
Get dirty get dirty get down and dirty
Get dirty get dirty
Bust some bones and burst a spleen!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Jefra." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Jefra & Spencer" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Chow Time!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jefra QuickBen 04-29-14 1
 Jefra Murphy3126 04-29-14 2
 Spencer Flowerpower1 04-29-14 3
   RE: Spencer QuickBen 04-29-14 4
 Tasha __Corea 04-29-14 5
 Woo mimo 04-29-14 6
 Trish RachelOH1 04-29-14 7
 Woooo coldbrewer 04-29-14 8
 Tasha dabo 04-30-14 9
 kingfish tribephyl 04-30-14 10
   RE: kingfish personofinterest 04-30-14 11
       RE: kingfish kingfish 05-05-14 19
 Tasha personofinterest 04-30-14 12
 HEY TASHA... Round Robin 04-30-14 13
 Woo Brownroach 04-30-14 14
 Tasha Sheldor 04-30-14 15
 Spencer Georganna 04-30-14 16
 Vote Tally dabo 04-30-14 17
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... personofinterest 05-01-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-14, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jefra"
Boot pick! The ridiculously powerful Super HII totally gets my goat. The game didn't need a return to this type of idol, as it is too powerful. Play it after the votes are read? Sure! It's a "get out of jail free" card that doesn't add any strategy to the game - it removes strategy. And, yes, I would be less irritated if Spencer had found it rather than Tony, but I still want it gone from Survivor permanently.

So no Tony pick this week, dammit. It seems obvious that Tasha or Spencer will go next, but points be damned. I'm hoping for a miracle so that one of them gets to the end and wins. Previews seem to indicate the possibility of a women's alliance forming, so I'm picking an upset here. I'll say the coup fails because of Tony's TPI and Jefra or Trish get the boot. I'll go with Jefra for the boot. 'Cause I can.

PS - If you're interested in a DAW's take on the last episode, my Last Minute Recap is up on the Bashers forum.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-14, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jefra"
Flip-flop ... Splat! No more Jefra & Ponderosa will still be boring.

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-29-14, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Spencer"
At this point in the game I am rooting for either Tony or Spencer. Maybe Tasha a little bit. I really want michel in the editing thread to be on the right track, but this week I think only one of Tasha/Spencer will win the IN with the advantage they get in the auction.

However, one of the misdirection clues says that someone shows of HIS idol in an attempt to ensure their safety. We presume this is Tony, but what if this is Spencer. It's feasible that he finds another HII, and then shows it off, guaranteeing his safety at least one more week? In that case, I think the boot would be Woo.

But, I do think that Tony is well on his way to the finals, and I do believe he's earned it.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-14, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spencer"
You're correct, of course FloPo - Tony is playing the game - hard -and deserves to be where he is. I still prefer gameplay like Spencer's (or Cochran 2.0 or Penner or Cesternino, etc).

I'm just baffled that the rest of his alliance is letting him cruise to the end when there is so much evidence that you really don't want to let him get there.

And I really wish he would quit having sex with immunity idols. That's what his spy shack is for, right? Okay, okay, he's not doing that, as far as we know, but he needs to quit slobbering all over them. So unsanitary.

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-29-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tasha"
I can't imagine Kass or Trish changing course at this point unless Tony goes completely off the rails. That being said, there's a 97% chance that will happen, but also a good chance that Trish can reel him back in. I don't want Tasha to go, I hope I'm wrong.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-14, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Woo"
I suspect someone is going to be the victim of an idol bounce. Why not Woo?

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-14, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Trish"
Tony's paranoid...

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-14, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Woooo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-14 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

I suspect the use of the TP idol will be the cause.

EP: Oops, my finger was pressed on the "o" too long.

thanks Agman!

04-30-14, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Tasha"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-14 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

Tho I would prefer to be wrong and say good-bye to Kass.

Tasha is wearing her big winning Tasha smile in all those press release photos, she's standing out.

Probst is eyeing her, which in and of itself wouldn't mean much (she is ogle-worthy) but for the timing, reading the votes.

I'm expecting Spencer to win II, if he doesn't then Tasha does and Probst has a new mancrush.

Anyway, will Tony play his HII+? If he has to then he can wait until after the votes have been read, deliver the most cruel blow of Survivor first history. A first. Hopefully a last as well. A season-killing most stupid and anti-game twist since RI and worse even twist.

But let's face it, if Tony gets to call the shot, even against a unanimous blindside, Spencer and Tasha are the two who are useless to him going forward.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-14, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "kingfish"
...suddenly from the waves crashing on shore, a tall thin guy, in jean cutoffs and a wife-beater over a slightly blue tinged scalyskin reflecting little glistening droplets of maritime essence comes sauntering ... no swaggering up the beach towards the tribe.
The tribe all stand agape and gawking at this half man, half fish, all rico suave.
The stranger offers everyone a toke of his blunt. Everyone but Trish decline.
He then pulls a little "survivor" message from his front pocket. The one with the visible lump in it.
No. The other pocket.
"The message" he loudly gulps "is unfortunately a victim of water damage. I can't read a word of it. So... Trish and I are gonna go off and practice pilates..." *blink*blink* "for approximately 23 minutes." Making sure to stress the blinking during pilates.

The 2 of them walk off into the leafygreen.

Everyone but Trish immediately agree the new guy has to go.
A new alliance is born.

26 minutes later the pair return from the jungle.
Trish introduces the new guy as "kingfish".
Suddenly... a Production Jeep can be heard honking. This means it's time for tribal council. Everyone grabs their torches and climbs into the caravan of rubicons.

TC is crazy. kingfish is necking Jefra, spocking Kass and needling Tasha. He's avoiding JP, teasing Spencer, stoning Tony and making use of the name Woo with a nearby statue. Oh wait. That's actually Trish. Could hardly tell the difference in this light. The biggest difference being one is fat and hangry the other is MalnuTrish.

JP reads the votes,
1 for kingfish
1 for "spangle?"
2 for kingfish
3 for kingphish 1 guess as to who this vote is from
4 for kingfish
5 for The Gupster a.k.a. kingfish 4 guesses as to who this vote is from
1 for tribe I'm guessing this vote is from kingfish
6 for kingfish
wait there's more...
JP, MB and all of the cameramen want to vote too...
So, it's 1 for "Spangle", 7 for tribe, 9 for kingfish and 1 for Jefra.

Wait wait wait.... kingfish pulls a lump out of his front pocket.
Yup, the other pocket again.
This time he pulls out a phallic looking idol. JP stops. Gapes. and then pulls out of his own lumpy pocket an identical idol and says... "Brother? Is that you?"

Fade to black...

alternate bootee: tribe

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-14, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: kingfish"
Awww ... I can't decide if this is funny or sad!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-14, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: kingfish"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-14 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

It's sad. Just looking to take a pee and everybody votes me off the island.

What? Everybody pees in the bushes, right? Right? Oh, not right? There's a porta potty behind the jury gallery? Why didn't someone say something? I probably ought to take care of that other little "pile" I laid on the bootee path.

JP's HI wasn't exactly identical to mine either, a matter of left/right inclination differential. Still, it does look reversed when you look at it in the mirror...

I don't really blame anyone for thinking that was a hidden immunity idol, because even though it was rarely hidden, it is worth idolizing.

A Tribal Whoopee! We're all gonna fry.

04-30-14, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tasha"
I think it has to be a woman out this time to appease Tony's paranoia. I don't think he will turn on Trish yet and it seems that Kass still has some life left. I have been thinking Jefra because of all of the screen time she got last episode. However, Tony and his crew would be crazy to not get rid of Tasha if they have the chance. But I don't want Tasha to go (not that any of them are asking me).

Coin flip - damn.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-30-14, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "HEY TASHA..."
...it's time for you to go! I think she will go, but likely not without an idol or 2 being played.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-14, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Woo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-14 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

I think Spencer might play his idol tonight, bouncing Woo.

oh never mind I forgot he already played it. Shows how much I am caring about this. So probably Spencer will get voted out.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-14, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tasha"
Sigh. Tasha was my original pick to win but the odds of her winning a third IC in a row have to be small and I think Spencer will win the Inside Track IC leaving Tasha vulnerable.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-14, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Spencer"

04-30-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
17. "Vote Tally"
Tasha - 5
Woo - 3
Jefra - 2
Spencer - 2
Trish - 1

05-01-14, 07:42 AM (EST)
18. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep10"
Congrats Ben and Murph! It is so much fun to see votes for most of the remaing DAWS.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •