The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-14, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Havoc to Wreak" discuss...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets an... tribephyl 04-28-14 1
 RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets an... Flowerpower1 04-28-14 2
   RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets an... michel2 05-01-14 3
 S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wrea... Sheldor 05-01-14 4
   RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to ... Outsider32 05-02-14 7
   RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to ... tribephyl 05-03-14 8
 JP's EW tease tribephyl 05-02-14 5
   RE: JP's EW tease michel2 05-02-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-28-14, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
From the Ep9 Insider clips:

Kass: "Nobody trusts me, so I need to keep my damn mouth shut. At the end of the day, Chaos Kass wreaked her havoc already. There's a time to lay low, and this is it. Survivor's not all about who can I screw this week or that week. I have to keep my eyes on the prize. We're so close. There's seven people between me and winning, so I can't play the chaos game as much. I'm gonna wait til we're down to our five, hopefully, and then wreak a little more havoc. But maybe I had all my fun at the beginning. That's when you should have your fun, at the beginning, when it's not so risky messing with people. Now we're getting near the end, and you don't want to - no sudden moves. I think I wanna stick with the five, really."

Does Kass make it through ep10 and decide she has some "Havoc to Wreak"?

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-14, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Clearly, Kass will make it through this episode.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-01-14, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-14 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

Not only did Kass make it through this episode but she is now pissed.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-14, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"

DURING AN INTENSE CHALLENGE CASTAWAYS ATTEMPT TO CRACK THE CODE AND EARN A SPOT IN THE FINAL FIVE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 7

“Havoc to Wreak” – During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five. Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game, and Tony’s closest confidant is wooed by another alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=38826

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-14, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"
If this isnt a physical challenge is this one Kass could win? She got pretty far in the last non physical one?

05-03-14, 07:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S28 | Ep. 11 | Title “Havoc to Wreak”"
During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five.
Definitely Immunity challenge. The combination codes (and the possible puzzle solving) are part of the IC.

Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game, and Tony’s closest confidant is wooed by another alliance.
While the use of 'additionally', instead of 'meanwhile' doesn't really clarify the issue, what is apparent is that "Wooed" is meant to be a clue. Woo is wooed by another alliance.

What's interesting is JP's hype... which normally is a big pile-o-poo, has an interesting symbollic edge to it. With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard.

As michel said it first. The spyshack is in use again. Tony overhears someone. And I don't think it's Kass as she is openly and clearly arguing with him in front of everyone. I also think that Trish and Tony are gonna try to butter Tasha up at the reward. So either Woo or Spencer is overheard.
I do, I think Woo gets the boot this week.

05-02-14, 03:59 PM (EST)
5. "JP's EW tease"
EW: We are getting into crunch time here so tease us up for next week.
PROBST: We are getting down to it and everybodys nerves are getting frayed. With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-14, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JP's EW tease"
Overheard? Sounds like the spyshack will be used again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •