The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-14, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep9"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWs

Solarrion Tribe

Jefra Bland (Solana/S2)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana/A2)
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon/A2)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon/A2)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon/A2)
Tony "the Op" Vlachos (Aparri/S2)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri/S2)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri/S2)

Jury
L.J. McKanas (Solana/S2/Solarrion)
Morgan McLeod (Solana/A2/Solarrion)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri/A2/Solarrion)

Eliminated
Alexis Maxwell (Solana/A2)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri/S2) quit
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Tony." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Tony & Kass." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, will they ever get to eat indigenous grub), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like vote threads straight and clean
We like our snark sharp and mean
Get dirty get dirty get down and dirty
Get dirty get dirty
Bust some bones and burst a spleen!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Jeremiah." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Jeremiah & Jefra" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Woo __Corea 04-21-14 1
 Tony kingfish 04-22-14 2
   Jefra kingfish 04-23-14 14
       Tony kingfish 04-23-14 15
 Jefra dabo 04-22-14 3
   RE: kingfish 04-22-14 7
 Jefra michel2 04-22-14 4
 Tony mimo 04-22-14 5
 Jefra CTgirl 04-22-14 6
 HEY WOO... Round Robin 04-23-14 8
 Jefra Brownroach 04-23-14 9
 Jefra QuickBen 04-23-14 10
 Jefra Flowerpower1 04-23-14 11
 Woo PepeLePew13 04-23-14 12
 Jeremiah personofinterest 04-23-14 13
 Woo RachelOH1 04-23-14 16
 "Kass" beaglemaster 04-23-14 17
   RE: "Kass" Outsider32 04-23-14 19
 Jeffta Murphy3126 04-23-14 18
 Woo tribephyl 04-23-14 20
 Jefra Sheldor 04-23-14 21
 Vote Tally dabo 04-23-14 22
 Spencer Georganna 04-23-14 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-21-14, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Woo"
Will want to get Tony, but his "bag of tricks" will deter.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-14, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tony"
I'm thinking that this is one of those times where misdirection is misdirection, and that the obvious boot will actually be booted.

Tony is pointing at himself.

04-23-14, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jefra"
Now watch the panic begin in this thread.

04-23-14, 04:21 PM (EST)
15. "Tony"
That was fun. Now changing back to Tony.

04-22-14, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jefra"
I was wavering until kingfish gave the Tony vote.

Seriously, I think Trish is planning to go to the end with Tony, Jefra talking anti-Tony seals her fate.

Anyway, I'm going to be out of town on a family matter for a week, maybe two, don't really know how long. Will try to keep up but won't be able to post realtime on the Survivor or TAR eastcoast threads.

04-22-14, 10:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "

Smart.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-14, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jefra"
It's always good to temporize after as big vote. We saw it after Sarah's elimination and I think we will see it again. It's time for a domino to fall and that should be Jefra.

Spencer, Jeremiah and Tasha are really close to regaining complete power so they have to keep the others fractured and the best way to do that is to keep Tony in the game. If they eliminate him, they could see Trish, Jefra, Kass and Woo gel back together against them. Keep Tony and their trio isn't the biggest threat anymore.

Of course, a Final 7 of Tony, Trish, Woo, Spencer, Jeremiah, Tasha and Kass could put Kaos Kass in the swing vote position again but Spencer has the idol to counter that.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tony"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-14 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

Either that or one of the J's (Jefra, Jeremiah -- they're a bit interchangeable for me...)

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jefra"
Jefra vs. Tony. I don't think Jefra has the charisma to sway the other Survivors into voting against Tony. Paranoid spyshack Tony isn't going to let Jefra stay in the game once he finds out she wants him out.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-23-14, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "HEY WOO..."
...it's time for you to go!

Falling out of the tree probably doesn't cause a medevac, but the resulting injuries may hinder his IC performance, and I think he loses the IC and Tony takes the opportunity to get him voted out at TC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jefra"
The promos are wanly trying to drum up excitement by focusing on the same two things: Tony *might* be in trouble and Woo *might* get hurt. Which to me means that nothing interesting is *actually* going to happen. Jefra is totally disposable now, and I think she is all over the previews is because this is her exit episode.

If Tony were getting voted out tonight they'd be making a much bigger deal of this episode, IMO.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-14, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jefra"
Tony's #spyshack Part Deux helps him learn of danger. He turns back to his "pawns" to take out Jefra.

If you have a few minutes, my last minute recap is up on the Basher side.

Great season! I've had a ball reading everyone's input here!

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-14, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jefra"
I am in the Jefra camp this week. For Tony, he either has to vote Spencer/Jeremiah/Tasha to regain the trust and solidify his old alliance. But, for now, it's much easier to enlist his new recruits, Spencer/Jeremiah/Tasha plus Woo and get them to vote for the one that wants him out, Jefra. Once Jefra is gone, things can get really interesting.

Wouldn't it be fun to entertain a Spencer boot though? Tony works hard to regain trust and points the target at Spencer. Spencer/ Jeremiah/ Tasha are all sold by Tony on Jefra, they vote Jefra. Everyone else votes Spencer...Spencer goes home with the idol in his pocket. Now that would be fun!

This picture gave me pause:

And, then couple it with, "Tony's not so predictable".
When I saw this picture I thought that these two are pitted against each other....one of them will best the other. I assume that it will be Spencer as Michel is sold on his edit. But, I still like to entertain that it just might be Tony that bests Spencer...food for thought.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Woo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

I agree that if it's Tony that is leaving, they would play up the overall episode in the promos even further. Ditto for the flipper, Kass.

Woo and Jefra appear to be the two that are the most "expendable" in terms of the storyline and I'm going with Woo as he's got less of a story in the game and Jefra may need to stick around to F7 to fit a couple of potential spoiler storylines in progress. (I could easily see how she'd go this week, though)

And, finally, Woo is more of a challenge threat than Jefra so assuming that he doesn't win this week, now's a good time as any to get him out.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-14, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jeremiah"
I think he needs a vote for staring at Tasha's assets in multiple vidcaps.

People who disrespect Tasha are voted out. Although I concede that he seems to actually be "respecting" her!

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-14, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Woo"
I want to say Jefra....but I'll go with Woo.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-14, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. ""Kass""
Going on the Confessionals Tracker thread I noticed that everyone since Brice has gone out after a single confession or less(Morgan) in the previous ep'. Jefra,Jeremiah and Kass all fit the bill. And if I stick to the thought that the torches show 2 brawn,2 beauty and 1 brain at f5, Jeremiah and Jefra are not going yet. That leaves just Kass. I've been wrong before but this just make sense to me.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Kass""
>Going on the Confessionals Tracker thread
>I noticed that everyone since
>Brice has gone out after
>a single confession or less(Morgan)
>in the previous ep'.
>Jefra,Jeremiah and Kass all fit
>the bill. And if
>I stick to the thought
>that the torches show 2
>brawn,2 beauty and 1 brain
>at f5, Jeremiah and Jefra
>are not going yet. That
>leaves just Kass. I've
>been wrong before but this
>just make sense to me.
>
Did you see the episode title for next week?

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-14, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jeffta"
Tony's paranoia will cost him the game, but not this week.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Woo"
... no ... Jefra! ... no ... Woo! ... no ... Jefra?
Either one, really. It looks soooo much like Jefra would be the obvious boot. Go against Tony and your name should come up. OMG? Does Jefra win IC? Aha! That's why Woo gets the boot. ... or is it Jefra that does?

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-23-14, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jefra"
Jefra FINALLY is featured in the promos saying things like

============================================
Tony: I couldn't tell you about LJ and...
Jefra: Can you tell me I'm on the bottom of the alliance?

Jefra <camera confessional>: I don't feel safe with Tony.

Jefra <talking to Trish while Tony spies on them>: I don't trust Tony. You know, he lied to my face. I'm okay with getting him out.

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday, Tony, the hatchet man, has made himself a target.
Tony <camera confessional>: I'm in trouble.
============================================

Seems like it is Jefra or Tony this week but my bet is that Tony gets his way again.

04-23-14, 07:20 PM (EST)
22. "Vote Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

Jefra - 8
Woo - 5
Tony - 2
Jeremiah - 1
Kass - 1
Spencer - 1

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-14, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Spencer"
Once more, just in case.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •