The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tara's Daddy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bocababejoan 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bocababejoan Click to send private message to bocababejoan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tara's Daddy"
How do you think Tara's Daddy is going to feel about how Jesse treated his daughter?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tara's Daddy redheaded_sweetheart 05-20-04 1
   RE: Tara's Daddy escapedude 05-20-04 2
       RE: Tara's Daddy qwertypie 05-20-04 3
 RE: Tara's Daddy ValleyGirl 05-20-04 4
   RE: Tara's Daddy cheri26158 05-20-04 5
 RE: Tara's Daddy missygirl3 05-20-04 6
   RE: Tara's Daddy freakusmaximus 05-21-04 7
       RE: Tara's Daddy Poncho 05-21-04 8
       RE: Tara's Daddy missygirl3 05-21-04 9
           RE: Tara's Daddy escapedude 05-21-04 10
               RE: Tara's Daddy missygirl3 05-21-04 11
           RE: Tara's Daddy Poncho 05-21-04 12
               RE: Tara's Daddy mizbitt 05-21-04 13
                   RE: Tara's Daddy missygirl3 05-21-04 14
                       RE: Tara's Daddy Poncho 05-21-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
I think he treated her fine and doesn't need to worry about what Tara's Daddy thinks. Tara is a big girl and didn't do anything she didn't want to do. I think Jesse was falling for her and had real feelings for her. She knew the situation and that she wasn't the only one.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
I think he is loading his shotgun as we speak.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
make that shotguns
La Vida es un Tango!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
If I were Jesse, I wouldn't be planning any trips to Oklahoma in the near future!

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
cheri

Let's just say.. it wouldn't be a shotgun wedding he could look forward too. Wonder if jesse is as fast as Roadrunner? beep, beep

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
Taras dad does not care. He just wants his daughter to be happy. They interviewed him on the news last night. He is not a wacko or psycho or anything else. He is just a family man who wanted to have some fun. Give the guy a break!!! I am sure not all you come from cookie cutter family

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
Maybe Missy has a couple of shotguns in her garage???? Or are they on the rack of your pick-up truck?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-21-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
I don't think having guns and knowing how to use them is "crazy" (it is actually pretty smart in this day and time) But I think it was ABC that made Tara's dad look kind of waco..... Shame on ABC!!!

Poncho

05-21-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
First of all, you dont know me or anything about me. Do not talk crap about someone you dont know. I dont have any shotguns and I dont talk about you. I thought the rules on this board were you cant bash other posters, but I guess that doesnt apply. I never once bashed anyone on here and I feel like I should get the same respect, freakus, so until you meet me and become my friend, keep your opinions about me to yourself!!!!!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
Are we a bit sensitive this morning Missy..?
Dont they have sarcasm in your neck of the woods..?

05-21-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
NO!!! they do have sarcasm in "my neck of the woods" ,but I cant say crap on this board with ppl. bashing me. None of you know me and can do whatever you want, but I cant. so.. once again.. until you meet me ..Keep your opinions about me to your own d**mn self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-21-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
>First of all, you dont know
>me or anything about me.
>Do not talk crap about
>someone you dont know. I
>dont have any shotguns and
>I dont talk about you.
>I thought the rules on
>this board were you cant
>bash other posters, but I
>guess that doesnt apply. I
>never once bashed anyone on
>here and I feel like
>I should get the same
>respect, freakus, so until you
>meet me and become my
>friend, keep your opinions about
>me to yourself!!!!!

You are right Missy, we should not bash anyone on these boards. This is all about our opinions of the show, and everyone should be able to voice their views. I think this thread was just started to be kind of light hearted and funny and it ended up getting way too serious. Let's all play nice and just get along!!!!

Poncho

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
Poncho: Right on. This board is friendly and you can voice yhour opinion without being bashed. I think this was started as a sarcastic joke and just kept going. Lets respect everyone's opinions. I think it is great to hear what other people think.

05-21-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
Hey Poncho & mizbitt; thank you. I just saying that I dont like when people bash me when they dont me. I am not a crazy redneck or a member of the NRA and I dont live in the back of the woods. I am a just fun loving girl who likes the Bachelor and I have been seeing Tara and her family every week on our local news and they are nice, normal people. I think ABC should have chosen to show the footage that was aired here.

05-21-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tara's Daddy"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-04 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Hey Missy! None of us really "personally" know each other, and we should not bash the "poster", just the show....

But for the record, I would like to say that I am a little bit redneck, live out in the country, and my husband is a member of the NRA....

Edited to say that I agree, they should have showed more or different footage from Tara's hometown date. It was not fair to her!!

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •