The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-14, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-14 AT 06:51 AM (EST)

Hello!

I am really pleased to see you here. And thank you for the “Wow!”. I have fun with the graphics for this thread and I’m always happy when people reading it like them too.

But I do owe you (and everyone else trying to understand it) an apology for beginning in the middle of a Season with very little explanation of just what I’m doing. Or why. Add the fact that a ‘preview’ has become far lengthier than I intended and it certainly is confusing even if you’re familiar with the subject.

So, until I’m finally able to post the full thread (in a few days), here is what I hope will be an informative outline of how I think of the thread. But you’ll have to indulge me just a bit by imagining my seventy-two-year-old-self to be a Survivor applicant (Age: 25) …

The Scenario

I have arrived for my first interview and brought with me the materials that SEG requested: 1) A Photo ID 2) My Passport 3) A Certified Copy of My Birth Certificate and 4) My Social Security Card. In the course of my interview, I am then asked to take an online version of the personality test used by millions of employers to hire and place millions of applicants - daily: the Jung-based MBTI. And I can think of no employer more in need of personality typing as a tool than one in the business of marketing unscripted human behavior - as entertainment.

I test as an ENFP. I always test as an ENFP on a MBTI platform. And I am handed (for comparison) the two profiles of the ENFP type produced by 1)Human Metrics and 2)The Personality Page (reproduced below).

Note: I know that they're long. But, remember, we're indulging me. And there is a point. Honest.

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

ENFP Description

by Marina Margaret Heiss and Joe Butt

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.

In the workplace, ENFPs are pleasant and friendly, and interact in a positive and creative manner with both their co-workers and the public. ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along. They also tend towards procrastination, and dislike performing small, uninteresting tasks. ENFPs are most productive when working in a group with a few Js to handle the details and the deadlines.

ENFPs are friendly folks. Most are really enjoyable people. Some of the most soft-hearted people are ENFPs.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

One study has shown that ENFPs are significantly overrepresented in psychodrama. Most have a natural propensity for role-playing and acting.

ENFPs like to tell funny stories, especially about their friends. This penchant may be why many are attracted to journalism. I kid one of my ENFP friends that if I want the sixth fleet to know something, I'll just tell him.

ENFPs are global learners. Close enough is satisfactory to the ENFP, which may unnerve more precise thinking types, especially with such things as piano practice ("three quarter notes or four ... what's the difference?") Amazingly, some ENFPs are adept at exacting disciplines such as mathematics.

Friends are what life is about to ENFPs, moreso even than the other NFs. They hold up their end of the relationship, sometimes being victimized by less caring individuals. ENFPs are energized by being around people. Some have real difficulty being alone, especially on a regular basis.

One ENFP colleague, a social worker, had such tremendous interpersonal skills that she put her interviewers at ease during her own job interview. She had the ability to make strangers feel like old friends.

ENFPs sometimes can be blindsided by their secondary Feeling function. Hasty decisions based on deeply felt values may boil over with unpredictable results. More than one ENFP has abruptly quit a job in such a moment.

(ENFP stands for Extravert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

Portrait of an ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

(Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)
The Inspirer

As an ENFP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit in with your personal value system.

ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.

ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them. Project-oriented, they may go through several different careers during their lifetime. To onlookers, the ENFP may seem directionless and without purpose, but ENFPs are actually quite consistent, in that they have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives. Everything that they do must be in line with their values.

An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right. They see meaning in everything, and are on a continuous quest to adapt their lives and values to achieve inner peace. They're constantly aware and somewhat fearful of losing touch with themselves. Since emotional excitement is usually an important part of the ENFP's life, and because they are focused on keeping "centered", the ENFP is usually an intense individual, with highly evolved values.

An ENFP needs to focus on following through with their projects. This can be a problem area for some of these individuals. Unlike other Extraverted types, ENFPs need time alone to center themselves, and make sure they are moving in a direction which is in sync with their values. ENFPs who remain centered will usually be quite successful at their endeavors. Others may fall into the habit of dropping a project when they become excited about a new possibility, and thus they never achieve the great accomplishments which they are capable of achieving.

Most ENFPs have great people skills. They are genuinely warm and interested in people, and place great importance on their inter-personal relationships. ENFPs almost always have a strong need to be liked. Sometimes, especially at a younger age, an ENFP will tend to be "gushy" and insincere, and generally "overdo" in an effort to win acceptance. However, once an ENFP has learned to balance their need to be true to themselves with their need for acceptance, they excel at bringing out the best in others, and are typically well-liked. They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level.

Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivous to these types of concerns. When they do have to perform these tasks, they do not enjoy themselves. This is a challenging area of life for most ENFPs, and can be frustrating for ENFP's family members.

An ENFP who has "gone wrong" may be quite manipulative - and very good it. The gift of gab which they are blessed with makes it naturally easy for them to get what they want. Most ENFPs will not abuse their abilities, because that would not jive with their value systems.

ENFPs sometimes make serious errors in judgment. They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation, but when they apply judgment to their perception, they may jump to the wrong conclusions.

ENFPs who have not learned to follow through may have a difficult time remaining happy in marital relationships. Always seeing the possibilities of what could be, they may become bored with what actually is. The strong sense of values will keep many ENFPs dedicated to their relationships. However, ENFPs like a little excitement in their lives, and are best matched with individuals who are comfortable with change and new experiences.

Having an ENFP parent can be a fun-filled experience, but may be stressful at times for children with strong Sensing or Judging tendencies. Such children may see the ENFP parent as inconsistent and difficult to understand, as the children are pulled along in the whirlwind life of the ENFP. Sometimes the ENFP will want to be their child's best friend, and at other times they will play the parental authoritarian. But ENFPs are always consistent in their value systems, which they will impress on their children above all else, along with a basic joy of living.

ENFPs are basically happy people. They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks. Consequently, ENFPs work best in situations where they have a lot of flexibility, and where they can work with people and ideas. Many go into business for themselves. They have the ability to be quite productive with little supervision, as long as they are excited about what they're doing.

Because they are so alert and sensitive, constantly scanning their environments, ENFPs often suffer from muscle tension. They have a strong need to be independent, and resist being controlled or labeled. They need to maintain control over themselves, but they do not believe in controlling others. Their dislike of dependence and suppression extends to others as well as to themselves.

ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.

Now, eventually those profiles and the results of more (and very probably more exhaustive) tests and interviews will be condensed and compiled in one comprehensive profile of my intrinsic traits and projected behaviors.

However, for now, I am asked to sign a release permitting SEG to use the collective information for their stated purposes. No one of which is furnishing it to an eccentric little old lady in West Virginia authoring Signs of Survival: Cagayan.

But ...

If my interviewer has glanced at my Driver's License, noted my date of birth and established my Sun Sign - Sagittarius - at any one of thousands of online sites devoted to the Art/Science of Astrology - and then pulled up any Signs of Survival - she would also have at her disposal the - more objective because it is not the product of self-reporting - Sun Sign Profile below.

Note: And I don’t mean to imply by that last that the Series’ producers include Sun Sign Profiling in their vetting cocktail. Other than the striking correlation of Sun Signs with definitive patterns of performance that would seem to indicate cause and effect found in Signs of Survival, I don’t know of any evidence that they do.

And, first, she would discover that there are twelve Sun Signs. And that each is a member of a group of three Signs defined by their Element (Temperament) and that each of the three Signs within an Element is further defined by their Mode (Behavior). And finally she would discover that that little old lady used Astrology's Sun Sign Profiles to identify the traditional hierarchal Role (Place) most natural to each Sign's natives.

So, although my complete Astrological portrait would contain many more descriptors than my Sun Sign, Element and Mode - and would not include my Role - for our purposes my pedigree is Sagittarius | Fire | Mutable | Soloist and my Sun Sign Profile would begin with a description of its Element's innate traits and behavior and read:

KEYWORDS
Spontaneous and Energetic
Gregarious and Passionate
Self-centered and Dramatic
Instinctual and Visionary

The ‘Physical’ Fire Signs - Aries, Sagittarius and Leo - have a simmering at-the-ready stance and are prone to sudden illuminating flashes of insight and bursts of enthusiasm. There is about them a warm radiance, a trust in life's journey and a willingness to take risks. Infused with an emotional energy that can spread like wildfire to everyone around them, they sense a golden thread of destiny and potential running through their own lives and are often able to lead others to their own. But, it is important for them to have cheerleaders to fan the flames of their interests.

A Fire Sign is also an indicator of creativity. This Element manifests itself in unique ways, and those in its glow are usually wonderfully courageous, lively spirits: self-sufficient, spontaneous and possessing a tremendous zest for life. Strong, self-assured and fun, they're great catalysts for play and have a knack for unearthing the spontaneous side of those around them.

Fire Signs act on instinct or "sixth sense," and that can make them look reckless to more cautious types. However, they're actually following a powerful intuition that keeps them at the leading edge of fresh experiences. But, although going on faith often gets them far, they have a tendency to skip crucial steps and to be unaware of the emotional impact of their actions on others. And because they are so very passionate about life and like to live large, Fire Signs often feel frustrated by mundane chores and duties. Too, Fire natives can be overly strident in getting their way. Call it bossy, even. These folks can come across rather forcefully. Selfishness and an overdeveloped ego can also be seen as part of a fiery individual's shadowy side.

THE SAGITTARIUS PROFILE

Positive Traits
Optimistic and Freedom-loving
Curious and Sporting
Good-humored and Straightforward
Expansive and Philosophical

Negative Traits
Blindly-optimistic and Careless
Irresponsible and Superficial
Flippant and Promiscuous
Tactless and Restless

Sagittarius have a positive outlook on life and are full of enterprise, energy, versatility and adventure: eager to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They delight in travel and exploration: Sagittarius are genuinely intrigued by foreign cultures and even when their finances preclude traipsing the globe Sagittarius travel in their minds. And their bright, cheerful demeanors can be disarming. It’s an uncomplicated style that invites you to drop your defenses, too, and just “be.” This makes for a fun friend who knows all the best ethnic restaurants and will be more than happy to stay out ‘til the wee hours.

Ambitious and optimistic (even when their hopes are dashed), their strongly idealistic natures are able to withstand disappointments without being affected. They are usually honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere (with a passion for justice). They are characteristically on the side of the underdog and are prepared to be rebellious.

Non-conformists, Sagittarius hate being bound to rigid social confines or pigeonholed into strict routines that don't give them plenty of breathing room. Even more than physical restrictions, they'll loathe mental confinement. Sagittarius have both profound and broad minds: equipped with foresight, good judgment and keen intuition. As a result, they are often fascinating conversationalists and correspondents. Think Mark Twain. Think Sagittarius.

Known, too, for their spontaneous philosophical ramblings, these natives don’t seem to get bogged down in emotional complexities. So those who love them may wish for more depth: more feeling. And there are times when they are shockingly blunt. It’s unnerving to be the target of a direct hit.. But that same tactless personality can be a beacon of light in confusing times. Leave it to a Sagittarius to step into a messy tangle and sum up the situation with blinding clarity. They’ll be willing to speak the truth when all others hide in confusion. This makes them invaluable friends who can guide you back to a clear path when you need honesty rather than enabling.

And in a curious twist of fate, Sagittarius, who are often accused of clumsiness, are also credited with extraordinary grace and coordination when engaged in purposeful physical activity: most particularly sports and dance. In everyday activities, however, the Sagittarian can be surprisingly less dignified. Though the December-born athlete may break the record for high jump, he'll stumble over his shoelaces walking onto the field.

Sagittarius are much more adept at adapting than inventing and are at their best when working with colleagues whose talents compliment, rather than compete with, their own. But Sagittarius can sometimes be exacting, domineering and inconsiderate in the work place: scorning the inadequacies of others while expecting fulsome recognition of their own skills and effort. Moreover, they can be (and frequently are) impulsively angry. And, when angry, both male and female Sagittarians can be vicious: employing with precision those words or actions that will most severely wound their adversary. On the other hand, they are magnanimous in forgiving offenses and quick to make amends for their own intemperance.

Romantically Speaking: The same notable physicality that attracts Sagittarius to vigorous athletics and bold travel-adventures often extends to their intimate relationships and their flexible, lusty, anything-goes attitude can cause them to take a walk on the wild side. So, the ideal partner for them is above all a friend and a partner in life’s great adventure who understands the needs of a true free spirit. However, more apt then the average to make an uncongenial alliance, their innate restlessness (which, if excessive, often jeopardizes more than their own stability) will often compel them to use even the most satisfying ménage as a base from which to … depart.

Additional Notes:

Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign: These natives are able to see life from many perspectives. As a result, they are flexible, adaptable and restless: there is a touch of urgency and haste in their natures. Earth’s Mutable Sign is Virgo. Water’s Mutable Sign is Pisces. Fire’s Mutable Sign is Sagittarius. And Air’s Mutable Sign is Gemini.

Sagittarius are Soloists. And the Profiles of the Soloist Signs – Aries (Cardinal Fire), Sagittarius (Mutable Fire), Libra (Cardinal Air) and Aquarius (Fixed Air) – tell us that these folks are most comfortable – and function most effectively – in autonomous positions, detached or semi-detached, from the group.

The Question

Did you recognize the Sagittarius in the ENFP? And the ENFP in the Sagittarius? Are the Profiles not virtually interchangeable?

The Experiment

Try it yourself ...

Go to either 'MBTI' (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) site referenced above and take the test. Identify your type and read your profile. Then click the appropriate links below to access composite Element and Sun Sign Profiles drawn from multiple web-based Astrology resources.

Compare ...

For your reference:

Astrology groups personalities, first, by the common innate traits and behaviors of the natives of each of the twelve Astronomy-inspired Sun Signs. Keyword – Ego.

Then it places each of the twelve in a group of three Sun Signs defined by their display of the characteristics of one of the four Philosophy-inspired Elements. Keyword – Temperament.

Links to Profiles

The Earth Signs – These three practical and industrious Signs are Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo.
The Water Signs – These three emotional and intuitive Signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
The Fire Signs – These three charismatic and spontaneous Signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
The Air Signs – These three intellectual and balanced Signs are Libra, Gemini and Aquarius

Note: The personalities of the three Sun Signs within an Element are said to be compatible with each other. And the Elements of Earth and Water – and of Fire and Air – are considered to be complementary of one another and in opposition to the other duo. So I frame each Season as a contest between the two Natural Tribes of Earth and Water - Fire and Air because that is what the Series' producers cast - Season after Season: a basic, compelling social conflict that is - as the thread's numbers prove - consistently/reliably unaffected by the number or nature of its trappings.

For instance:

The whole concept of brains, brawn, and beauty was something producers stumbled into late in the process of planning out season 28. “We didn’t really know until late in casting,” Probst tells EW. “We were deep into casting and loving everybody … We were feeling really good. And it was actually Lynne Spillman who came over as we were having something to eat and said, ‘I got an idea: What if we separate them into brains, brawn, and beauty?’ It was a pretty exciting moment because after 27 seasons, finding a new fresh way to continue the social experiment is not easy.”

I’ve brought up this interview because I think that it illustrates the fact that the drama that Survivor evokes from its players – whatever the level of its intensity – is the result of the chemistries generated by their innate behaviors and traits - by the comparative brilliance of its casting - and not by the legendary expertise of its marketing or by its accidental afterthoughts.

Finally, as you’ve already seen above, Astrology further identifies and describes each of the three Sun Signs within an Element by the Sign’s Psychology-inspired Mode /Quality. Keyword: Behavior.

The initiative Cardinal Signs approach new environments with a zest for beginning new activities and pursuing new accomplishments. Earth’s Cardinal Sign is Capricorn. Water’s Cardinal Sign is Cancer. Fire’s Cardinal Sign is Aries. And Air’s Cardinal Sign is Libra.

The versatile Mutable Signs are able to see life from many perspectives. As a result, they are flexible, adaptable and restless: there is a touch of urgency and haste in their natures. Earth’s Mutable Sign is Virgo. Water’s Mutable Sign is Pisces. Fire’s Mutable Sign is Sagittarius. And Air’s Mutable Sign is Gemini.

The steadfast Fixed Signs dig in. And they are respected for their self-containment and sense of purpose. However, change is difficult for them, and as a result, they have a reputation for being stubborn. Earth’s Fixed Sign is Taurus. Water’s Fixed Sign is Scorpio. Fire’s Fixed Sign is Leo. And Air’s Fixed Sign is Aquarius.

You will see the Modes indicated for each Sun Sign within the Profiles. I do not, however, use them on charts. Instead, you will see charted the Survivor-inspired Roles. Keyword: Place.

The Profiles of the Superior Signs – Capricorn (Cardinal Earth), Cancer (Cardinal Water), Scorpio (Fixed Water) and Leo (Fixed Fire) – indicate that their natives are most comfortable – and function most effectively – in a position of leadership within the group.

The Profiles of the Subordinate Signs – Taurus (Fixed Earth), Virgo (Mutable Earth), Pisces (Mutable Water) and Gemini (Mutable Air) – indicate that these personalities are most comfortable – and function most effectively – in sheltered (supportive or specialized) positions within the group.

And the Profiles of the Soloist Signs – Aries (Cardinal Fire), Sagittarius (Mutable Fire), Libra (Cardinal Air) and Aquarius (Fixed Air) – tell us that these folks are most comfortable – and function most effectively – in autonomous (detached or semi-detached) positions from the group.

The Point

Because Survivor's producers cast to broad stereotypes - at SEG, where barely distinguishable differences and delicately exhibited traits and behaviors – muted personalities – are not the stuff of either bankable certainty or good television, subtlety and nuance need not apply - and because Astrology's Sun Sign Profiles are, demonstrably, so similar to the types identified and categorized by state-of-the-art psychological testing platforms - they are valuable tools that can be utilized to make this Board - collectively and cooperatively - as skilled at analyzing casting (in order to forecast alliances, boots, etc.) as it is at spoiling Editing, Vidcaps and Confessionals ...

As you said this week and OFG said ten years ago: It works!

And, if nothing else, it is a fun lens.

The Charts

Perhaps the most important thing to note about them is that they reflect the number of times that each Sign (not each individual) has appeared in the Series. With one exception: the totals don't include the two Virgo - Jonathan and Wanda.

And, when I post the complete thread for Cagayan, I'll try to explain them more clearly than I have in the past.

For now, though, I'll post the one below. So that everyone can see why I would love to throttle LJ (the Capricorn). Just take a look at the top of the F4 and Sole Survivor Columns!

Notes:

This Chart is specific to those completed Seasons with an Earth and Water Majority.

The far-left column contains the names of the Signs and the total number of their members cast in those Seasons - from the highest to the lowest (raw) number. It also contains the names of the Signs' Cagayan contestants. The names of Cagayan castmembers who have left the Game are in red.

The next column contains the names of the Signs ranked (from high to low) by the percentage of their members who began the Game in those Seasons and reached F10.

The next column contains the names of the Signs ranked (from high to low) by the percentage of their members who began the Game in those Seasons and reached F4.

The next column contains the names of the Signs ranked (from high to low) by the percentage of their members who began the Game in those Seasons and reached F3.

The next column contains the names of the Signs ranked (from high to low) by the percentage of their members who began the Game in those Seasons and became one of its Sole Survivors.

Artists
The Zodiac Signs by Karen Mackenzie
The Element Illustrations (Earth, Water, Fire and Air) by Nell Campos
The Chart Backgrounds by Ysa Gernale

And I do hope that some of this has been helpful, dabo. Looking back at its bulk, I'm afraid for the worst ...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     03-28-14       
   RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     04-09-14     1  
     RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     04-16-14     2  
         RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   dabo     04-16-14     3  
             RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     04-19-14     5  
         RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   __Corea     04-17-14     4  
             RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     04-19-14     6  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   __Corea     04-20-14     7  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   mimo     04-20-14     8  
                     __Corea and Mimo ...   Georganna     04-24-14     10  
   RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     04-23-14     9  
   Chaos!!! But, thank you very much,...   Georganna     04-30-14     11  
     RE: Chaos!!! But, thank you very m...   mimo     04-30-14     14  
         RE: Chaos!!! But, thank you very m...   Georganna     05-01-14     15  
   Update: The List   Georganna     04-30-14     12  
     RE: Update: The List   Outsider32     04-30-14     13  
         RE: Update: The List   Georganna     05-01-14     16  
             RE: Update: The List   Outsider32     05-01-14     17  
             RE: Update: The List   Outsider32     05-01-14     18  
                 RE: Update: The List   Georganna     05-02-14     19  
                     RE: Update: The List   Outsider32     05-04-14     20  
   RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     05-07-14     21  
   RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Georganna     05-14-14     22  
     RE: Signs of Survival: A Sneak Peek   Outsider32     05-15-14     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •