The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
that they played different pieces of background music while the women were getting the body language assessments? Jessica had tinkly music, Allison had what sounded like violins and the kicker was the stripper music (ala Gypsy Rose Lee) that played when Christina stood up. It was that jazzy music they play in old TV shows and movies when a woman walks in wearing a sexy outfit, mostly negligees.

The producers are sending subtle messages to the viewers to help them form opinions of each character.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... shawnar 01-04-06 1
   RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... GoodnightLittleBear 01-04-06 3
   RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... celisabeth 01-04-06 4
 RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... OklaBlue 01-04-06 2
 RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... sowatcher333 01-04-06 5
 RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... eire_heart74 01-04-06 6
   RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... wbnyc 01-05-06 7
 RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... Pinkster 01-05-06 8
   RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... GoodnightLittleBear 01-05-06 9
       RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Re... lovemydogdude 01-05-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
Yes, I noticed that to. Christainas music was funny. Have you also noticed that everytime the show Jill and her bags they play clown or circuis music?

01-04-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
I will have to keep an ear out for that! Christina's was really noticable because it kinda distorted the audio of the woman doing the body assessment, which did not happen with any of the other roommates.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-04-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
>Yes, I noticed that to. Christainas music was funny. Have you
>also noticed that everytime the show Jill and her bags they >play clown or circuis music?

I was gonna say that. I missed the first part of the show, and therefore didn't have an opportunity to have noticed the music that accompanied the photo assessments. But yeah, they play some kind of cartoony-sounding "galoomp, galoomp"-souunding music. It not-too-subtly suggests clownishness.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
No, I did not notice, but LOL that's pretty funny!

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-04-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
Yes! I laughed out loud - that was a hoot!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-04-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
Hey these are the creators of the Real World here. They LOVE to add a soundtrack for all the cast of characters that they have.

What always gives me the giggles is the announcer's voice for the previews on the web site for the episode promos. I think he used on the tv too. He just sounds like the movie phone guy on steroids!

wbnyc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wbnyc Click to send private message to wbnyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
I thought the body assessment expert was amazing.

What's her name? Site?

Thanks,
wb...

Pinkster 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkster Click to send private message to Pinkster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
>that they played different pieces of
>background music while the women
>were getting the body language
>assessments? Jessica had tinkly music,
>Allison had what sounded like
>violins and the kicker was
>the stripper music (ala Gypsy
>Rose Lee) that played when
>Christina stood up. It
>was that jazzy music they
>play in old TV shows
>and movies when a woman
>walks in wearing a sexy
>outfit, mostly negligees.
>
>The producers are sending subtle messages
>to the viewers to help
>them form opinions of each
>character.

Are you saying that they didn't play that music the first time the show aired?

01-05-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
No not at all, I never noticed the first time I saw it. I am noticing subtle things the second time around since I don't have to focus so much on the goings on with the houseguests. When you watch the first time around you have to focus on what's being said just to keep up.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Anyone Notice in Today's Rerun"
I didn't notice it until the rerun either...and only during Christina's moment..didn't notice the others..I have however noticed poor Jill's clown music (as u put it) while she's lugging around her baggage and that 40# tumor yikes. I hate the reruns but have noticed a few things previously missed..nothing important though..could do without the reruns.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •