The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-01, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
This makes more and more sense the more I think of it...Just a theory but I think that this weeks IC involves standing on a block of ice the longest. Liz and Keith look COLD in those photos, and other photos show Tina looking perplexed and Colby looking down at his feet. Also, the photos only show the contestants from the waist up.

So, to speculate further....who would win a challenge like this?
Would this be a mental or physical challenge?
How would body fat or physical health come into play.

I would think that Keith (or perhaps Alicia) would have an advantage here. Both seem mentally tough and because they are from cold-weather states (MI, & NY), they would be able to endure cold longer than those sutheners.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice ... myid 03-07-01 1
 RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice ... RBatty10816 03-07-01 2
   ...or just late in the desert day? AyatollahKhomeini 03-07-01 3
       RE: ...or just late in the desert d... MDSkinner 03-07-01 4
           RE: ...or just late in the desert d... ACPS65 03-07-01 5
               RE: ...or just late in the desert d... brewerr 03-07-01 7
 RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice ... Rudyrox 03-07-01 6
 RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice ... labgirl 03-08-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

myid 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myid Click to send private message to myid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
Excellent!!!!
My thoughts exactly...i tried posting this on anther spoiler board and it was deleted.

don't know who will outlast but i do believe their feet are very cold.

RBatty10816 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RBatty10816 Click to send private message to RBatty10816 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
Yes, the photo does give the impression Keith and Liz are cold but I am very doutful of direct contact with ice. This because of the potential for frostbite, direct skin damage,etc. MB is evil and diabolical in his efforts to extract a pound of flesh from his fame hungry participants, but I have to believe he would not allow a challenge that carried a significant risk of this type.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "...or just late in the desert day?"
I have to agree with RBatty10816. It's one thing to profit from the injury of a contestant and quite another thing to create the injury, which standing on ice could easily do.

We KNOW that there are tremendous temperature swings in this desert rain forest along the Herbert River: 110 degrees during the day; 50 degrees at night. Perhaps the "endurance" contest in E7 has gone on until the temperature is on its downward slide.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ...or just late in the desert day?"
I will also agree with that.

A person with very few clothes on can definitely get cold if they are standing out in a breeze on a chilly evening. There is no way that they are going to stand barefoot on ice. I just don't see that one happening.

Last season they did this same type of challenge, and it was plenty difficult without Ice being involved. I believe they may make this more difficult this time around, but not that much more difficult. I think someone like Amber or Jerri or Liz will probably do well at this challenge. More of a balance and concentration than a physical challenge. It should be interesting to watch.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ...or just late in the desert day?"
If this was the Immunity Challenge, I see endurance winning. Elisabeth, Keith, Colby. If this is indeed the challenge, it will be one of those three.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

brewerr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-07-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brewerr Click to send private message to brewerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ...or just late in the desert day?"
it's supose to be thunderstorms the day of the IC, so a breeze might have kicked up.

i think lis is most likely to win, if they've been sharing food equally, she's the best fed, and most likely to NOT get light headed..

go lis

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
I do think they are doing an endurance test.. but I don't think they are standing on ice. It's not cold enough out there for it to last very long before melting away.. I think they are on stumps or logs out in the water. They have to swim to get there and as the sun goes down both Keith and Liz get chilled because they are still wet. That's just my guess.

Mary

labgirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail labgirl Click to send private message to labgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Immunity Challenge 7: The Ice Block???"
Just in from "The Early Show"
Challenge is to stand on a platform (looks like a round log on end) in the river. Last one standing wins. They had to walk out to the platform in the water, climb up to the top, and stand there. Looks like a very cloudy day - no sun. They are wet up to about the waist. Bet they get really cold without any sun to warm them/dry them. Good natured chatting among them, at least at the start.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •