The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep06 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-27-14, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep06 | VidCap Analysis *No Sources*"
Here is the thread to deposit and discuss this week's vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survivor Sheldor 03-27-14 1
   RE: S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survi... Brownroach 03-27-14 2
   RE: S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survi... PepeLePew13 03-27-14 3
 SL Promo tribephyl 03-28-14 4
   RE: SL Promo Brownroach 03-28-14 5
       RE: SL Promo Sheldor 03-29-14 13
           RE: SL Promo Brownroach 03-30-14 19
 RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images bbaper 03-28-14 6
   RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images tribephyl 03-29-14 7
       RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images Brownroach 03-30-14 20
   RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images Sheldor 03-29-14 12
       RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images tribephyl 04-01-14 31
 Surprising TC Promo tribephyl 03-29-14 8
   RE: Surprising TC Promo Scarlett O Hara 03-29-14 9
       RE: Surprising TC Promo michel2 03-29-14 10
           RE: Surprising TC Promo bbaper 03-29-14 11
               RE: Surprising TC Promo suzzee 03-30-14 15
                   RE: Surprising TC Promo Brownroach 03-30-14 17
       RE: Surprising TC Promo Flowerpower1 03-29-14 14
           RE: Surprising TC Promo Brownroach 03-30-14 18
               RE: Surprising TC Promo Flowerpower1 03-30-14 22
                   Although... Brownroach 03-31-14 29
   RE: Surprising TC Promo mimo 03-30-14 16
       RE: Surprising TC Promo michel2 03-30-14 21
           RE: Surprising TC Promo tribephyl 03-30-14 26
       RE: Surprising TC Promo PepeLePew13 03-30-14 24
           RE: Surprising TC Promo michel2 03-30-14 27
       Individual Immunity tribephyl 03-30-14 25
 Power Scramble Promo tribephyl 03-30-14 23
   RE: Power Scramble Promo michel2 03-30-14 28
   RE: Power Scramble Promo personofinterest 04-01-14 30
 EW Exclusive merge photos and Tony ... Sheldor 04-02-14 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-27-14, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survivor"
Survivor Cagayan - Episode 6 Promo Video Captures
Date: 3.26.14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s28_ep6_3_26.html

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Tasha: Is that a row boat? I think something's brewing.

Probst: A merge has two alliances fighting for power.

Spencer <camera confessional>: When those five get here, it's us against them.

Probst: But it's one tribe member who holds all the cards.

Sarah <camera confessional>: There's a solid five, a solid five and me. I will decide the fate of this game.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-14, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survivor"
I wonder if they are merging early because Lindsey left. Having only two TCs with the two-tribe set-up seems awfully abbreviated.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 | Ep06 | Next Time On Survivor"

> _0006

As an aside, this is a perfect "caption this" vidcap with Morgan and Spencer (and kinda appropriate where the CBS logo is placed...).

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-14, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SL Promo"
Transcripted by SF:

Morgan <reading treemail>: You may want to tidy up camp a bit and make some room.
Aparri Tribe Members: Yay!
Morgan: You'll be having guests from the Solana tribe arriving shortly and some of them might be staying here for the next 22 days.
Aparri Tribe Members: Oooohhhhh!
Sarah: We're made it, you guys!
Spencer <camera confessional>: We are joining tribes. I think it's a merge. I hope it's a merge. But bottom line is, the other tribe is coming over. We're all going to be living on the same beach.
Morgan: They're coming here?
Spencer: It says they might be staying here for the next 22 days. It's gonna be the next 3 days for one, next six days for another one.
Sarah: I know, we've got the numbers, you guys. We made the merge and we got the numbers.
Spencer <camera confessional>: When those five get here, it's us against them. And I'm not going to let anyone forget that.

03-28-14, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SL Promo"
Morgan (reading tree mail): "You'll be having guests from the Solana tribe arriving shortly and some of them might be staying here for the next 22 days."

Morgan (reacting): They're coming here?

And now we know why she wasn't put on the Brains tribe initially.

03-29-14, 08:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SL Promo"
"Morgan (reacting): They're coming here?"

Hmm, that doesn't sound like Morgan's voice on the video. I think it sounds like Sarah

03-30-14, 01:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SL Promo"
Also not on the Brains tribe initially.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images"
Survivor Cagayan Episode 6 Press Images
Date: 3.28.13
No time stamp available.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s28_press_images_ep6.html

Tony's working it will he succeed?

Looks like they are getting instructions for the next challenge. Would Morgan be in her strapless bikini?

03-29-14, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images"
Par usual with Merges there is a feast in place of an RC.

I'm thinking, again, par usual, the newly merged survivors will be participating in an endurance-typed Immunity Challenge.

THIS is them getting instructions...

This is them at the start of the challenge.

I'm excited that there is nothing but water in view around them because it means that most likely they will have to stand on little personal floating rafts.
If they time it with the incoming tide, it gets really fun about an hour or two into it. (and you know, production has thought of that.)
I still can visualize the F3 endurance during Pearl Islands, with gawky Lil, lanky Jon and a completely uncoordinated Sandra battling it out for immunity. (It came down to Lil and Jon. And the old lady won after 2 hours. No surprise that Sandra couldn't pull of a win. She's right up there with Scout as far as individual challenge prowess is concerned.)

03-30-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images"
They could be standing on structures, in a single row, like in Amazon. I think rafts would be too unwieldy to use at this point; they want the contestants to hang on for as long as possible.

03-29-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images"
tribephyl wrote:
"Looks like they are getting instructions for the next challenge. Would Morgan be in her strapless bikini?"

Looks like that "strapless" bikini of Morgan's actually has does have straps that she either tucks inside or removes temporarily...

04-01-14, 06:02 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S28 | Ep06 |Press Images"
believe me, I never said anything about her going strapless.

03-29-14, 03:12 AM (EST)
8. "Surprising TC Promo"
Transcripted by SF
Announcer:
Survivor, Wednesday, it's a Tribal Council that is a complete shocker.
Jeff Probst <at Tribal Council>: It is going to be a wild finish.

My immediate thought is that whomever leaves will be someone JP thought was a game winner, before the blindside.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-14, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
Okay- so the IC looks to be an immunity challenge. Tribe says it could be the same challenge that Lil, Johnny Fairplay and Sandra competed in. Lil was the winner because she had the best balance skills due to her weekly yoga classes.

Who is likely to have the best balance skills here: I'm thinking it could be Woo, Morgan or Jefra.

Jiffy is telling us that the bootee is going to be SHOCKING! So we will be surprised as to who will be going home. LJ and Tony both have HIIs, so if one or both used those idols, than the person with the next highest number of votes could go home.

If we are shocked, than it could be someone who Jiffy thinks could have won the game? LJ, Spencer (but Jiffy told us he could never win), Tony?

Finally, Tony and company are in the minority. The Brains + Sarah + 2 Beauties are the majority. Will Tony work his magic on Sarah causing her to flip? Or will she stay true to her new tribe?

Lets figure this out! Thoughts?

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-14, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
My money is on Tony who ruined his game last week even if he thinks he is in complete control.

Did Jeff really say that Spencer couldn't win? Now that's funny.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-14, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

lol Jify said Spencer has 0 change of winning this game. Take a listen about the 4:30 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu1bRoLy4WM

I'd say his chances are a bit better than 0 as of now. At least 9%.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-14, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
Didn't he qualify that statement with something about the way he came off during pre-game interviews and the change he showed during the game itself?

Just call me Woo Hoo

03-30-14, 12:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
He did say he changed his mind about Spencer after a couple of Eps.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-14, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
I just don't know. Not listening to any of the hype, I would say this episode has the potential to be an easy pick.

Sarah is going to stay true to Tony.

Here they are voicing their concerns...

This is the blueblood alliance and it's more to them than the "usual" bond. They are in it together to the death, at least Sarah is.

Sarah will vote with Tony. Tony seems to like his new 5. So, if Tony has his way it will be one of two people....Jeremiah or Spencer. Most likely Jeremiah first, imo.

This will not be a blindside for anyone but Jeremiah, who may believe that his core 6 in the majority will stay strong and vote together.

Now a real blindside would be Tony, and after last week I feel like his story arc will be taking a big downward turn soon.

03-30-14, 01:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
If anyone from nuSolana got booted it wouldn't be shocking at all. It would be exactly what you'd expect, since they are positioned to get pagonged.

It has to be a nuAparri. I think Jeremiah goes. He's a typical merge boot, for one, and the editing has set him up as somewhat hapless. And we know Tony would like him out. It would be a major blindside for the Brains, who think they are going in six strong. I was wondering if Morgan would flip, but probably it will be Sarah. (If Sarah flips, Tony *should* plan on dragging her to F2, where she would be viewed as a traitor.)

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-14, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
It has to be a nuAparri. I think Jeremiah goes. He's a typical merge boot, for one, and the editing has set him up as somewhat hapless. And we know Tony would like him out. It would be a major blindside for the Brains, who think they are going in six strong.

My thoughts exactly. It will be Sarah that flips, imo. Tony will talk her back so fast....she's his number one. Solid, blueblood alliance is more than a bond, blah, blah. Sarah has also been shown to be naiive and gullable, imo.

Here's what I would like to see her do: She should draw him in and convince him that she is with him, then talk the brains and company to vote TONY out. Now that would be spectacular, but I don't see that happening. fwiw.

03-31-14, 00:24 AM (EST)
29. "Although..."
Well, now you've got me thinking about Spencer. He would be a more "shocking" boot than Jeremiah in a way, since Jeremiah was under serious consideration to get booted just this past week, and Spencer's been getting a better edit overall. The one thing that's consistent about Survivor is inconsistency. Hmm...

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-14, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
Anyone spot the immunity necklace in those shots of the "SHOCKER!!" tribal council? (It doesn't look like like either Kass or Sarah have it as they walk in. There's a bit of an odd blur on the back of Morgan one one of the shots but I don't think she has it either.) Then again, I'm getting old, so my eyesight probably isn't to be trusted. (Well you can trust it as much at you can Jiffy's hype....)

I suspect this will be as much a shocker as the "meltdown" at the RC in episode 3....

03-30-14, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
I think Morgan does have the necklace. That's her at the end of the line and she seems to be holding something:

03-30-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
I've been scrounging through caps...
and it looks indeed like Morgan has the immunity necklace.
Granted, I can't see the front of Woo, Tony, LJ or Jeremiah.
However, if it is indeed the water-raft endurance challenge, it should be won by a woman anyways.
But how Morgan does it with those ginormus assets of hers is beyond me as well. Truthfully, I would have picked the pillates instructor, Trish.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
Yeah that caught my eye as well... but if that is indeed an immunity idol around Morgan's neck, would she also be bringing her bag? Something doesn't seem to fit here, unless she brought her bag to hold her pullover sweatshirt in case she got cold.

03-30-14, 10:12 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Surprising TC Promo"
Good point, Pepe. There's been a lot of rain this season though so maybe everyone brings extra clothes.

03-30-14, 09:30 PM (EST)
25. "Individual Immunity"
Remember folks, this is what were looking for...

03-30-14, 08:39 PM (EST)
23. "Power Scramble Promo"
Transcript by SurvivorFever:

Announcer: This season of Survivor just gets better and better. CBS, Wednesday...
Morgan (reading treemail): Tidy up camp and make some room.
Announcer: A tribe merge...
LJ (camera confessional): It's six against five and we could be in trouble.
Announcer: A scramble for power.
Trish (talking to Kass): If you're in with us, you're in with us and we'll take care of you.
Kass (camera confessional): Maybe I want to switch allegiance.
Tony (talking to Sarah): You come in with us, we'll make it happen.
Sarah (camera confessional): I will decide the fate of this game.
Announcer: And a Tribal Council that is a complete shocker.
Jeff Probst (at Tribal Council): It is going to be a wild finish.

03-30-14, 10:17 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Power Scramble Promo"
All the scrambling is being done by NuSolana while Kass and Sarah seem quite receptive. That tells me the shocker will come from NuSolana when they realize their plan didn't work. And I noticed that LJ was placed right in the middle of ecerything for no reason at all...Then again, the image of Sarah hiting the ground when the hammock broke is quite suggestive.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-14, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Power Scramble Promo"
I am not betting against Morgan, at least for a while. She is like Kentucky in March Madness - I don't mind her staying, but she busted my bracket! (and there is no innuendo there.)

The flashbacks focus on Trish in the water, Sarah on the ground, and the losers and winners in the big log challenge. Sarah wouldn't really be a big surprise since people who think they are the swing votes have gone home. Kass always seems to give soundbites about switching but then stays the course.

Hmmm ... Trish would be sort of a shocker ... at least to her and her current tribe mates.

I need to perseverate on this for a while ...

04-02-14, 02:11 AM (EST)
32. "EW Exclusive merge photos and Tony interview!"
'Survivor: Cagayan': Exclusive merge photos and Tony interview!
By Dalton Ross on Apr 2, 2014 at 12:01AM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/02/survivor-cagayan-exclusive-merge-photos-tony-vlachos/

He has been the sneakiest sneak of the Survivor season so far. Some of his moves — like putting a target on Cliff with a phantom lie to Sarah and putting a target on Jeremiah with a phantom hidden immunity idol clue — have been ingenious. Others — like yelling out “Top five, baby!” at the top of his lungs after winning a challenge — maybe not so much. And now Jersey City cop Tony Vlachos will have to come face to face with those people not part of his top five when the Survivor: Cagayan tribes merge on Wednesday night’s episode. We have two exclusive merge images (one above and one below) of the big gathering as well as an exclusive midseason Q&A with the guy Survivor fans either love…or love to hate.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Tony, you have been playing SUPER aggressive so far. As you look back on what’s happened so far, was some of it too aggressive?
TONY VLACHOS: Honestly, (can I even use that word while talking about Survivor?) I really had no idea how aggressive I was playing the game while I was out there. I felt that the speed and aggression in which I was playing the game, was just right for me. I feel that if I played the game any slower or softer than I was, I would get bored, which wouldn’t be good for business. Once you get bored, you get laxed. Once you get laxed, you drop your guards. Once you drop your guards, it’s game over!

EW: What moves are you proudest of to this point and what are your biggest regrets so far in terms of your gameplay?
TONY: The moves I’m most proud of up to this point were:
A) Looking for Hidden Immunity Idols and clues without anyone knowing.
B) Building my spyshack.
C) The timing of my lies and my truth. The first lie I told Sarah about not being a cop, I really had no choice in that lie, because prior to being confronted by Sarah, I had already told the rest of my tribemates that I was into construction. The lie I told Sarah about Cliff and Lindsey being out to get her, I felt was perfect timing. In the event that we would lose an Immunity challenge or get shuffled up, I wanted to have the plan to oust them already in motion. There would be no way that I could tell that lie after we lost a challenge, because it would look like a desperate plea from me trying to save myself, and it wouldn’t be believable.
D) The timing of me telling the truth to my new “Solana” alliance about me being a police officer and what I did to Jeremiah with the hidden clue, I believe was also great timing. I knew that we would be coming up to a merge where it would be best for me to step up and come clean rather than my alliance being told by the opposing alliances that I was a police officer (if Sarah had told them) and obviously giving Jeremiah a clue, was no secret, so I was expecting that move to be exposed. If there was a possibility of the truth being exposed from the opposing side, I wanted to make sure that I revealed the truth first in order to gain their trust.
E) Voting off Cliff. Cliff and I formed an alliance with Woo in the first FIVE MINUTES of the game. By the fourth day, I was aware enough to recognize that Cliff betrayed me and had traded me for Lindsey in the alliance. Cliff was very influential and had his own agenda that I wasn’t a part of, so it was in my best interest to vote him out. Yes, he was a number, but a number against me, so he had to go.

In terms of my gameplay thus far, I really don’t have any regrets. I believe I played the best game I knew how to up to this point.

EW: Every Survivor fan who gets on the show wants to at least get to the merge. Once you found out the merge was coming, what did you feel: Relief? Excitement? Anxiety?
TONY: Oh, man, once I found out the merge was coming, I was overwhelmed with all sorts of positive emotions. I was very excited and anxious. I was like wow, now I really get to play Survivor. At that point, my adrenaline kicked in and I couldn’t wait to go and play.

EW: I’m sure a lot of your fellow players have been surprised by what they’ve seen you doing behind their backs as they watch it all play out on TV. What has surprised you the most so far as you’ve watched everything?
TONY: I was surprised to see how much Sarah believed in me after I told her I was a cop. I was surprised that Sarah was trying to throw a challenge. I was surprised that Alexis was voted off instead of Jeremiah with all the attention I put on him. I was surprised how much fun the new Aparri team made of me regarding the “TOP FIVE” comment, which had me laughing.

EW: You’ve now watched yourself in this game. Would you trust you?
TONY: HELL NO!! (laughs)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •