The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-14, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep5"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

This may be a "two-boot" week! Of sorts.

The DAWs

Aparri2
Alexis Maxwell (Solana)
Jeremiah Wood (Solana)
"Kass" McQuillen (Luzon)
Morgan McLeod (Solana)
Sarah Lacina (Aparri)
Spencer Bledsoe (Luzon)
"Tasha" Fox (Luzon)

Solana2
Jefra Bland (Solana)
Lindsey Ogle (Aparri)
L.J. McKanas (Solana)
Tony Vlachos (Aparri)
Trish Hegarty (Aparri)
"Woo" Hwang (Aparri)

Eliminated
Cliff Robinson (Aparri/S2)
J'Tia Taylor (Luzon)
Brice Johnston (Solana)
Garrett Adelstein (Luzon)
David Samson (Luzon)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jefra." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jefra & Lexi." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, do HIIs get played, what really happened to what's her name), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like straight vote threads, Yes we do!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha & Woo" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want. There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Hey, they smoked us last week! That will not happen again! Vote and go get out the vote! Semper Blows!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeremiah tribephyl 03-26-14 1
 Sarah kingfish 03-26-14 2
 Jeremiah suzzee 03-26-14 3
 Alexis Flowerpower1 03-26-14 4
 Morgan dabo 03-26-14 5
 Alexis Sheldor 03-26-14 6
 Woo Georganna 03-26-14 7
 Morgan Brownroach 03-26-14 8
 Lindsey QuickBen 03-26-14 9
 Morgan personofinterest 03-26-14 10
 Vote Tally dabo 03-26-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jeremiah"
RC: Solana
IC: Solana
Bootee: Jeremiah

It's possible that Lindsey quits but I'm thinking if the game goes on then we shouldn't be worried about it, whatever her decision is.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sarah"
It seems that the Terminator finally gets Sarah this week.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeremiah"
To have a tribe member questioning their resolve after a shocking blindside a beauty or a brain would have to go. Brains are united, beauties are eating their own. Agree with Tribe's SOTS and crossing my fingers.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-26-14, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alexis"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-14 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

I think Tribe, Pepe, BR, and Sheldor have figured it out this week. However, I think they just may choose to boot one of the girls that was no help in the challenges over Jeremiah. This would still fit in with him leaving prior to Morgan, allowing his family to have lots of Morgan hate.

ETA: Lindsay quits

03-26-14, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Morgan"
Alt. Alexis.

Lindsey evicted from the game for threatening physical assault on another player (let's call that the post-Brandon volatility fix).

With two Brawn out of the game, Brains realize it is time to take out another Beauty. Sarah is safe. And if she is smart she doesn't let on that the two gone Brawn were first and second on her hit list anyway.

Alexis and Jeremiah are both anti-Morgan, easy pickins. Morgan's only chance is if she can get Sarah on her side and rally against Alexis or Jeremiah. Spencer doesn't want to end up again as the only man in the tribe, but is probably smart enough to not talk about the possibility of a dreaded "women's alliance."

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-14, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alexis"
RC: Solana Wins
IC: Solana Wins

Brawn and Beauty are tied 5-5 but the are 3 Beauty on Nu-Aparri so I think Sarah is safe.

All 3 Beauty came to Brains to become their 4th and throw the other 2 under the bus so none of them are really aligned with each other. Take out the weakest Alexis. Morgan will easily vote for Alexis and they need Jeremiah for strength in the challenges.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-14, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Woo"
Just in case ...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Morgan"
I think it's between Morgan and Alexis, with Jeremiah close behind. There's no reason Sarah should be a target; the Beauties are eager to sell each other out and the Brains seem quite happy at the prospect.

We were shown Alexis making an ostensible alliance with the Brains, but not Morgan. Does that mean that Alexis's plan will ultimately fail this week? Or does it mean the Brains will accept Alexis, at least long enough to get rid of Morgan or Jeremiah. Don't know. Morgan's been the more invisible of the two, does that mean she goes now or later? Don't know. But I'm picking Morgan.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-14, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lindsey"
Going with Lindsey. Probst talks her into staying but they vote her out due to her attitude.

Also, the more different people we select, the more likely we don't get shut out like last week, haha.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Morgan"
I think I will stick with Morgan again. Even if she goes before Jeremiah, something could happen after both are out of the game to anger the family. (I never heard anything about an issue, but it seems that maybe others have info.)

Fingers crossed ...

03-26-14, 07:35 PM (EST)
11. "Vote Tally"
Morgan - 3
Alexis - 2
Jeremiah - 2
Lindsey - 1
Sarah - 1
Woo - 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •