The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-14, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Head of the Snake"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... michel2 03-25-14 1
 RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Sheldor 03-27-14 2
   RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Estee 03-27-14 3
   RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Flowerpower1 03-27-14 4
       RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-27-14 5
           RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Corvis7 03-28-14 6
               RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-28-14 7
       RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... tribephyl 03-28-14 8
           RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-28-14 9
               RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Flowerpower1 03-28-14 10
                   RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-28-14 11
                   RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... tribephyl 03-29-14 12
                       RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Flowerpower1 03-29-14 17
                           RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-29-14 19
                       RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... Brownroach 03-29-14 18
                   Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ... ? Georganna 03-29-14 15
                   Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ...? Georganna 03-29-14 16
                       RE: Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ...... mimo 03-30-14 20
       RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets an... mimo 03-30-14 21
 K{ Georganna 03-29-14 13
 JP's Tease Georganna 03-29-14 14
   Spencer on TC Corvis7 04-02-14 22
       RE: Spencer on TC Brownroach 04-02-14 23
           RE: Spencer on TC Corvis7 04-02-14 24
       RE: Spencer on TC PepeLePew13 04-02-14 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Tony used that expression before when he talked about Cliff. Would he target LJ this early? This could be the merge episode since they are down to 13 now and maybe 11 after this week.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-27-14, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"

IT’S EVERY CASTAWAY FOR THEMSELVES, AS TWO TRIBES BECOME ONE IN THIS SEASON’S MERGE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2

“Head of the Snake” – It’s every castaway for themselves, as two tribes become one in this season’s merge. Meanwhile, one castaway’s thirst for power could earn them a spot on the jury, and jaws drop as the blindside streak continues, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=38484

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Note that if we take the above literally, this would give us a F3 with a jury of eight.

The division between the power thirst and another hashtag "blindside" makes me think we're looking at two storylines next week: the powermonger may come close to a vote, but won't go out. My guess would be Tony winning the first available Immunity.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-14, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Well, cutting off the head of the snake is taking out one of the leaders. LJ was a leader, so was Sarah.

Traditionally at the merge TC, it's a physical male....plenty of those to go around and Tony is front and center. LJ noting that Tony lied and revealed it to solidify his group was...different. Then he noted that Tony was incredibly smart and that he would have to watch him very carefully led me to believe that LJ would be behind the demise of Tony somehow....? A nice build up from the last episode to this one, perhaps? Interesting to note that both Tony and LJ have idols to play.

Other physical males to watch out for...LJ, Jeremiah...not so much Woo, Spencer...

Will new alliances hold over past ones?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-14, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-14 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Tony wanted to get Jeremiah out with the idol clue ruse, but Aparri didn't bite. So I have to think Jeremiah is still a prime target of the Solanas. Suppose Morgan flips and Jeremiah gets the boot? That would satisfy the blindside and also play into one admittedly vague source spoiler we are aware of.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-14, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Could be Sarah if it's a blindside. She thinks she's the swing vote. Wouldn't be the first time the swing vote got knocked out. Of course, I hope I'm wrong - don't want my fellow Iowan booted!

03-28-14, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
The preview did make Sarah look a bit hubristic, but I doubt she would get blindsided this week. Tony might try to woo her back, but I think she will stick with her new tribemates: she was upset by Tony's "final five!" remark and disavowed any ties to her old tribemates at TC. Unless she starts acting really indecisive with both groups, but I don't see her doing that.

03-28-14, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
may just be my mind at work but when I see this ...

I read a definite Spencer "Head of the Snake" vibe.
Add to that his insistence in the new promo that "When those five get here, it's us against them. And I'm not going to let anyone forget that.
Reeks of #backstab to me.

03-28-14, 05:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-14 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

one castaway’s thirst for power could earn them a spot on the jury, and jaws drop as the blindside streak continues

Given how the blurbs are typically constructed, these are two separate items, and the power-hungry castaway and the blindsided castaway should be two different people. The phrasing *COULD earn them a spot on the jury* normally means it won't happen this episode.

ETA: Or, in other words, what Estee said in post 3.

The nuSolanas need to recruit someone to their side to get the numbers. What are the possibilities? The Brains will present a solid front, so there's no one to go after there. Tony could try to resurrect the CopsRus alliance with Sarah. (She might consider it, but I don't think she'd do it.)

LJ could try to lure Morgan and/or Jeremiah back to the fold; he was very persuasive with Trish. Except LJ knows Tony wants to get rid of Jeremiah. So Morgan is a better bet. LJ could promise her F3 with himself and Jefra. Morgan is at best in fourth place by sticking with the Brains, so she might go for the flip on that basis.

Either Spencer or Sarah could be the power-hungry person, since they already have the numbers on their side; or, the power-hungry person could be someone from nuSolana that tries too hard to manipulate things, such as Tony.

03-28-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Well....it could indeed come down to Sarah. I do not see Jeremiah coming back to LJ...I think when Morgan noted that Jeremiah was with she and Brice after the Brice boot and that they wanted to get LJ out, LJ was seen really reacting to it. I think there is a big red flag with LJ in regard to Jeremiah. I don't see Morgan coming back either. I think the one link to the other tribe is indeed Sarah.

If Sarah and the nuAparri stand firm, then it will be either Tony, LJ, but both have idols . If Sarah jumps, it will be Jeremiah or Spencer...

I will add that last episode I got vibes that both Sarah and LJ will outlast Tony. Him being arrogant and yelling, Top 5 was shown specifically to the viewers. Then with Sarah's confessional to underline it was shown for a reason as well. Tony is a marked man, imo, and boy, that would be a fun blindside at this point.

03-28-14, 10:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Him being arrogant and yelling, Top 5 was shown specifically to the viewers. Then with Sarah's confessional to underline it was shown for a reason

Yes, that Sarah figured she needs to strike out on her own. That's all I took away from it. It was pertinent to the episode at hand, not necessarily the future. (I always think the editing is too picked over and overattributed here.)

03-29-14, 03:56 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I too agree that Morgan is a no-flop. She's found her grouping.
Jeremiah could go back with Jefra and LJ. He would actually be smart to do so. But the target placed on him by Tony and Woo will probably prevent him from flipping.
And while she shouldn't... Sarah definitely crosses to the other side.

I don't have to mention the fact that Sarah already knows that she is the swing vote. She's even said as such.
However, I present this vidcap (sorry to do so much thread swapping, but...)

It's Sarah. (With Trish hiding behind the tree branch.)
They look to be taking a drink, but far enough away from the rest of the tribe... to compare notes, right?

Something else we need to consider though...The Tyler Perry Idol rears it's ugly head this week.
I am crossing my fingers for LJ to find it.

03-29-14, 07:27 AM (EST)
17. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
BR: I hear what you are saying about the editing....sigh. You could definitely be right.

Tribe: How do you know the Tyler Perry Idol rears it's ugly head this week? Thanks!

At this point, I am leaning toward Sarah flipping back...We hear Spencer in the promos saying he will be all over them all to stay strong.

Who is the castaway with the thirst for power? Could that be Tony?

03-29-14, 09:21 AM (EST)
19. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
This is what Probst said:

There's also going to be a special idol that will come into play later in the game. This is an idea that was actually texted to me after the last finale by Tyler Perry...there will be another idol that comes into play, we'll call it the Tyler Perry Idol. It will be allowed to be used not only after they passed the votes but after I've read them. So it is a true get out of jail free card.

So it might come into play this week with the merge, but he didn't specifically say that.

03-29-14, 09:12 AM (EST)
18. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

And while she shouldn't... Sarah definitely crosses to the other side.

I think whatever Sarah does, she's already lost the game. She's actually probably slightly better off to flip back: she can maybe resuscitate her old alliance with Woo, Trish and Tony -- she'd be an ideal F2 partner for any of them because she'd lose all of nuAparri's votes. If she stays with nuAparri, she can't infiltrate the Brains so the best she can do is fourth place.

So maybe she will flip sides this week. It seems that someone from nuAparri must, otherwise we'd just have a pagonging underway (of course there could be an idol-bounce).

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-14, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ... ?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 07:04 AM (EST)

From : 'Survivor: Cagayan': Jeff Probst breaks down what happened on the big quit - March 27th

EW: I’m not sure I’ve seen someone play so consistently aggressive as Tony. But is it too aggressive? Certain moves — like giving Jeremiah that clue so that the other tribe would target their strongest member — were interesting, while others — like drawing attention to all of the lying he has been doing and yelling “Top 5, baby!” after winning a challenge — seem counterproductive. What’s your take on his gameplay so far?

PROBST: Tony is one of the most electrifying players we’ve ever had participate. As you suggest, he is consistently inconsistent and that is flat out fantastic to watch. Tony is playing to win. He doesn’t care about second place. He doesn’t care what the other players will think of him when the game is over, and they learn what he was really saying and doing behind their backs. He is only interested in managing them on a day to day basis with the intention of moving forward every day. He’s one of the most elastic players too; he can adapt very quickly and is obviously very quick on his feet. What gets him in trouble and could be his downfall is his inability to think — just for a moment — before speaking. That one little personality quirk has taken down a lot of people in this game.

G/Translation: Bite your tongue, Sagittarius! ...

03-29-14, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ...?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 07:08 AM (EST)

See Above (Very obviously not my morning!)

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-14, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Perhaps Not Now. But Soon ...?"
Mornings are tough... That's what coffee is for.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-14, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S28 | Ep. 06 | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
The head of the snake sounds like Tony to me. He's been shown to be the most devious and manipulative and he also looks to have emerged as the new leader of nuSolana. I'm not sure who I would list as the leader of nuAppari. Brains seem to be presented as a block -- I don't see one individual out of the brains acting as a leader for the group.

03-29-14, 06:37 AM (EST)
13. "K{"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 07:08 AM (EST)

See Below (Obviously not my morning!)

03-29-14, 06:47 AM (EST)
14. "JP's Tease"
From : 'Survivor: Cagayan': Jeff Probst breaks down what happened on the big quit - March 27th

EW: We saw the big merge in the preview for next week. What can you tease up about it, sir?

PROBST: One of the most enjoyable aspects of this season is it’s absolute unpredictability. People who are in control on day one of an episode are often on the outs by day three, and if they survive tribal they can be back on top ten hours later. The merge episode is fantastic. Huge moments. The immunity challenge will have you on the edge of your seat. Tribal…. good luck figuring out who is going home. The game is that unpredictable. This season is going to continue to be a fun ride.

04-02-14, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Spencer on TC"
From Spencer on Twitter:

Spencer Reiman Bledsoe
2 mins · Twitter ·

Tonight, in my honest superfan opinion, is one of the most exciting tribal councils in Survivor history

04-02-14, 11:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Spencer on TC"
So maybe an Hii will get played.

04-02-14, 11:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Spencer on TC"
Or two...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Spencer on TC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-14 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

And Jefra replied that she agreed with him.

ETA: As did Kass, calling it a definite top ten.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •