The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28|Ep 03|Title, Tweets, and Teasers *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28|Ep 03|Title, Tweets, and Teasers *No Sources*"
From CBS Press Express:

Title, Ep 03: "Our Time to Shine"

ONE TRIBE CONSIDERS THROWING AN IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN ORDER TO BENCH ONE OF ITS STRONGEST PLAYERS, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12
"Our Time To Shine" – One Tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of its strongest players. Also, a meltdown at a reward challenge could mark the end for one struggling castaway, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 12

Uh-oh. The wording of the clue, One tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of it's strongest players, sounds like they are aiming to throw the challenge to get rid of their pro basketball player. Would Woo do it?

The other clue notes that someone has a meltdown at a RC which could mark the end of them.

So, we will have an RC and an IC this episode. And, which clue is relating to our boot story?

Does anyone know if the challenge shots that we have are from an RC or an IC. I thought Tribe noted that they were for an RC....anyone looking like they are ready for a meltdown? Meltdown makes me think it's looney tunes, J'Tia?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28|Ep 03|Title, Tweets, and Te... tribephyl 03-07-14 1
 EW: Jeff Probst on which players ha... Sheldor 03-08-14 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-14, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28|Ep 03|Title, Tweets, and Teasers *No Sources*"
"Our Time To Shine"

This sounds to me as if Luzon wins a couple of challenges. So the last IC and the upcoming RC would be enough to elicit the title. However, I also believe their winning streak will indeed continue for the following IC.

a meltdown at a reward challenge could mark the end for one struggling castaway
Normally, could means... it doesn't.
BUT what will be interesting is what qualifies as a 'meltdown' and how much time elapses before the 'marked' meet their 'end'?
As far as struggling castaways?
Spencer because of his awareness of his low man on the totem pole position.
Morgan because after the last vote she will be acutely aware of her isolation AND won't be able to trust Jeremiah. (As well as Alexis and LJ) Her targets double/triple.
Possibly Lindsey is struggling?
And while a social case of struggling can also be given to JTia and Tony, on the surface they both appear to have made steps appropriate to longer gameplay.
Of course, a meltdown at the RC could be their undoing. hehe.

One Tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of its strongest players.
There is a huge gap between 'considers' and 'puts into action'.
Obviously, this is at Aparri and includes Sarah and Woo (at least) in the conversation.

From the promos we can gather that the intended target is going to be a male. With only Cliff and Tony as the target possibility.

What's hard to discern is why Sarah would approach Woo with a plan to oust either 1. (Tony) The guy she just made a vow and alliance with, or 2. (Cliff) The nicest guy and obvious alliance partner of Woo.

Does the 'lie' work and Sarah targets Cliff because he supposedly said Sarah was dangerous?
OR
Does the 'lie' get revealed and Sarah targets Tony for continually lying to her.
OR
Does it all fall back in Sarah's lap?
Does Tony's spy-space backfire?
Playing too hard too fast is a quick way to completely turn your game trajectory around.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-08-14, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "EW: Jeff Probst on which players have proved him wrong"
'Survivor: Cagayan': Jeff Probst on which players have proved him wrong
By Dalton Ross on Mar 6, 2014 at 7:00AM

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/06/survivor-cagayan-jeff-probst-players-wrong/

Jeff Probst:

"Spencer is probably my biggest turnaround so far."

"He grew on me pretty quickly, and I now think he could win this game if he can just find a way out of the massive hole he’s already in with the brain tribe."

"Kass is another one that I was concerned about. I wasn’t sure she was going to “show up” ready to play. I was wrong. She’s definitely playing."

EW: ACK! Nothing causes me to lose it more than a tribe throwing a challenge, and the preview teases we may possibly see that coming up. Tease us up for next week’s episode, sir.

PROBST: Ah, there is so much to tease as it’s another stellar episode. I’m gonna tease not just one but two great challenges!

One will make you laugh and then your jaw will drop.

One will make you laugh and then scream at your TV.

Edge of your seat drama and fun!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •