The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-14, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tonight on The Walking Dumb:

"Braaaaains!"

"Braaaaains!"

"We just wagered our tribal survival on the noxious electrochemical fire that is J'Tia's braaaaaains!"

They are what they eat. They are about to be dirt.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Last week Estee 03-05-14 1
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 2
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 3
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 4
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... dabo 03-05-14 27
       RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Estee 03-05-14 31
 "...decided strategy was more impor... Estee 03-05-14 5
   RE: "...decided strategy was more i... Brownroach 03-05-14 10
       RE: "...decided strategy was more i... Estee 03-05-14 12
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 6
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Estee 03-05-14 8
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... dabo 03-05-14 9
 Replaced rice, huh? Estee 03-05-14 7
 The storm. Estee 03-05-14 11
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 13
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 14
   RE: Previously on Survivor...... Brownroach 03-05-14 20
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 15
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Estee 03-05-14 17
 Tony foreshadows his loss, Part 1. Estee 03-05-14 16
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 18
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... PepeLePew13 03-05-14 49
       RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 57
 Inferior idol concealment: standar... Estee 03-05-14 19
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 21
 Tree Mail Brownroach 03-05-14 22
   RE: Tree Mail Estee 03-05-14 24
 Missing the point. Estee 03-05-14 23
   RE: Missing the point. PepeLePew13 03-05-14 50
 Reward table Estee 03-05-14 25
 Challenge time! Brownroach 03-05-14 26
   RE: Challenge time! Estee 03-05-14 28
       RE: Challenge time! Brownroach 03-05-14 30
           RE: Challenge time! Brownroach 03-05-14 32
 Pre Challenge... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 29
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... dabo 03-05-14 33
 The Big Brother recruit Estee 03-05-14 34
 Post challenge Brownroach 03-05-14 35
   Tony's accent Estee 03-05-14 38
   RE: Post challenge CTgirl 03-05-14 52
       RE: Post challenge Brownroach 03-05-14 55
       RE: Post challenge dabo 03-05-14 58
           RE: Post challenge Brownroach 03-05-14 59
 Post Challenge drama, pre-TC Flowerpower1 03-05-14 36
 Split the vote? Brownroach 03-05-14 37
 TC Brownroach 03-05-14 39
   Who voted for whom, and preview Brownroach 03-05-14 43
 Congrats dabo 03-05-14 40
   RE: Congrats Flowerpower1 03-05-14 46
       RE: Congrats CTgirl 03-05-14 51
       RE: Congrats Brownroach 03-05-14 54
           RE: Congrats PepeLePew13 03-05-14 56
               RE: Congrats Brownroach 03-06-14 60
                   RE: Congrats Flowerpower1 03-06-14 61
                       RE: Congrats Brownroach 03-06-14 63
   RE: Congrats personofinterest 03-06-14 62
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Estee 03-05-14 41
 Tribal Council.... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 42
 RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 44
   RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 45
       RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 47
       RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... PepeLePew13 03-05-14 48
           RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbe... Brownroach 03-05-14 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-05-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Last week"
'I'm Jeff Probst, and none of this could possibly be my fault.'

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That was a very quick recap.

03-05-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Spencer is worried, says he has to be creative. J'Tia says the tribe is a complete disaster (thanks to who?). Girlie alliance brewing...Spencer next to go...

03-05-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sarah and Tony: Cops R Us alliance. However, Tony is already lying to her about what tribe mates were saying...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
'Ey, c'mon, you know how it is. Joisey cops lie all th' time, even when they tellin' the trooth! That's how you do it!

03-05-14, 09:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If he ever pulls me over, I'll just blow up my car. It'll be easier. And carry a shorter sentence than whatever he was going to lie about.

03-05-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
5. ""...decided strategy was more important than eating.""
...what?

Oh, look. This one thinks the rice can be replaced.

Welcome to Tribe Dementia.

And here's Tony! Who's on the wrong tribe!

Cops as partners in crime. Lying to convict innocents where no evidence exists. And proud to be doing so.

You always knew it.

The universe expresses discontent. No one gets the point.

03-05-14, 09:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "...decided strategy was more important than eating.""
I don't know about you, but I plan on excising Jtia's apostrophe henceforth.

03-05-14, 09:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "...decided strategy was more important than eating.""
We could just add her to our dictionaries, but that feels like so much of a commitment.

03-05-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Monsoon making things miserable...segues into...

No opening credits

03-05-14, 09:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Don't worry. It's not as if we care who they are.

03-05-14, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Bad as the weather may get this season, that region got off easy (during the filming period) compared to the rest of the country.

03-05-14, 09:08 PM (EST)
7. "Replaced rice, huh?"
What do they intend to trade? Can't spare any IQ points...

03-05-14, 09:11 PM (EST)
11. "The storm."
"Hi. I'm your deity, and I hate you all THIS MUCH."

03-05-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tony getting a bunch of confessionals. Sarah has nasty-looking feet. Tony tells Sarah that Cliff and Lindsay talked about getting rid of "huh".

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-14, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Previously on Survivor......"
Previously on Survivor...

18 new castaways, into 3 tribes, Brawn, Beauty, Brains. At the Beauty tribe, LJ was suspicious of Morgan while suspected that she and brice were up against an alliance of 4, she and Brice are sticking together and they went to work recruiting Jerehiah. Meanwhile Tony hit the ground running and found the idol, and manipulating his tribe...telling Sarah he is not a cop. At the Brain tribe, they self destruct at the Challenge, losing a huge lead and lose the 2nd IC, but Garrett wanted to talk about the boot in front of everyone but it backfired when J'Tia threw the rice in the fire...at TC the women decided that strategy was more impt than eating voting Garrett out, leaving Spencer as the bottom...

At night the brains come back, kudos guys didn't see it coming, TC was a wreck, Garrett was bad enough that the girls chose someone that threw all our rice out, crazy, I'm defin. the odd man out now, I will have to resort to all kinds of crazy odd ball things right now.

Spencer and Tasha talk, and Tasha tells him if Garrett had let everyone talk secretly it would have been J'Tia right now....J'Tia gets confessional...it was alot of me and alot of Kass, this tribe is a complete disaster but it entertaining.

Tasha said she was voting for J'Tia but she changed her vote when she heard that you, (Spencer), Garrett and Kass had an alliance. ...see her talking to Spencer.

In conf: Tasha, she is still pissed about the rice but I have no loyalties to Spencer, I am going to try my best to get an all girl alliance.

Kass and Tasha talking: Well, S is going to scramble, Tasha tells them that he's the next to go, Spencer. Kass in conf: Garrett is fun to look at, J'Tia has a temper but you can replace rice and now she is scared and I think she will be loyal to me....Kass to Tasha, I hope you guys don't turn on me for Spencer, Tash tells her Hell no...

cut to Brawn...Tony in conf the next AM...I don't trush nobody here. But Sara comes over by the fire, let me give her something....I am also a policse officer, you were right, my wife was a cop for 8 years.

Sarah says that she has a copdar, I knew it, I felt like I won the lottery, I knew I was right. Now that I know he's a cop, he is loyal to cops, we got a blue blood going, you better beleive I will stick by his side

Tony tells a lie to Sarah, a conversation that took place between Cliff and Lindsay, it was a lie, I told her to get her on my side...

he told them that they said they wanted to get rid of Trish....that's the lie...."So it's us against the world....On my badge says Tony...

See the storm coming....Tony, what's wrong with this rain...this really sucks at Brawn camp....this is brutal tony says, the weather is the most miserable experience I have ever encountered says Trish, she is desperately trying to keep the fire alive when the wood is wet, we are screwed, this is tough...Tony says, the sun always comes out in the morning....cut to Intro

03-05-14, 09:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Previously on Survivor......"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-14 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

The conversation between Sarah and Tony reminded me of Marisa Tomei in "My Cousin Vinny": "My fatha's a mechanic, my uncle's a mechanic, my two bruthas are mechanics..."

03-05-14, 09:14 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Now we're at camp beauty, as solemn dirge-like trumpet music plays. Very strange! Jefra babbles.

03-05-14, 09:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
...well, at least the women aren't worshipping dead sea turtles.

03-05-14, 09:15 PM (EST)
16. "Tony foreshadows his loss, Part 1."
At some point, you either trust a partner or win about nine Immunities in a row.

03-05-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

LJ thinks Morgan must have a clue to the HI. He is going to see if he can find it.

His crack gets blurred in the process. He finds it!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

>His crack gets blurred in the process. He finds it!

He found his crack? Wow!

(grin)

03-05-14, 11:27 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-14 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

Well I hope he can find his crack on those hygienic occasions when it's requisite!

03-05-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
19. "Inferior idol concealment: standard."
I swear, I've seen people take more time, effort, and brainpower looking for lost keys.

03-05-14, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Post Intro...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

Brawns tribe: pouring, day 7, see tony trying to get more palm fronds, and it's extremely windy...Lindsay is crying, Cliff looks at his water logged hands....WooLLL the rain is gnarly, it's terrible but this is what survivor is all about baby! Woo says hopefully it will die down shortly or it's going to be a long night...

Tony: Conf: non stop rain is miserable this is what I envision hell to be like. Wish we would have won the tarp says Tony. Trish says that we have been here all night...all complaining...Lindsay says that she says this is the worst situation that I have ever put myself in...Sarah and Tony talking....Tony tells them that Lind and Cliff were talking, they said that Sara is the smart one, Sara believes him...don't say blue blood and then go behind my back, we will be loyal to each other, the most sincere handshake you will ever have in your life...Tony says he trusts nobody here, and I am sure that they don't trust me

At beauty camp: JEfra: I wish it would stop for just 10 minutes....Jefra is complaining about the flies....I feel like I am in a survivor night mare, OUr clothes are drenched, in soaking wet water over 24 hours, reality ahas set in and it's really really hard, cries...

Talking to Alexis, we need to come up with alot of plan for something, LJ in conf: Jefra has complained so we have to fortify the shelter, these girls do not do anything....we have to survivor. This is a situation where I have to keep my mouth shut...don't want a bullseye on my back....

LJ continues in conf: we are wet, soaked, we are not getting dry anytine soon...on the first day, Morgan, must of got a clue, she was by the rocks, maybe I will go over there and see if I can find the HII...so LJ goes over and is searching and he's going to find it...looking under the water by the rocks, and he finds it!!!kisses it...who the hell looks for the HII in the middle of a typhoon. I have grown up on hard work pays off...reap what you sow. I am keeping this a secret, no one will ever know I have it until I play it!

03-05-14, 09:23 PM (EST)
22. "Tree Mail"
Being read by Camp Brains. Tasha complains about Jtia wanting rice after she dumped it all. Spencer is trying to be patient. They are practicing tossing water to prep for the challenge. The Blue Danube plays in the background.

03-05-14, 09:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Tree Mail"
Oddly specific treemail there. They usually don't give that much warning.

03-05-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
23. "Missing the point."
J'Tia: 'I'm hungry. Why aren't we eating?'

Rest of tribe: contemplates murder.

03-05-14, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Missing the point."
Rest of tribe: contemplates if J'Tia has enough meat on her bones. Pass the salt.

03-05-14, 09:29 PM (EST)
25. "Reward table"
Look, ma, no rice!

Another genius Brains theory with minor issues.

J'Tia may have the worst throwing motion in series history. Maybe she'll get rid of her own arms.

03-05-14, 09:31 PM (EST)
26. "Challenge time!"
Reward: blankets, pillows, mosquito net, tarp. Second tribe to finish gets tarp only. And immunity for both.

Beauty is in lead out of the gate, Brains last, as usual. Beauty finishes first phase, Brawn is right behind them.

Beauty and Brawn both work on maze. Brains are sucking what else is new...

Brains finally moves on to maze.

Brawn doing well. They win!

Brains are suddenly back in it. Spencer and Kass working well. They get it!

Beauty goes to TC.

03-05-14, 09:35 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Challenge time!"
Did you see Kass' expression during that hug? You generally don't find people that miserable to win Immunity.

Then again, she just got three more days with J'Tia. And no rice.

03-05-14, 09:37 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Challenge time!"
Did not catch it but I am not surprised.

03-05-14, 09:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Challenge time!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

n/m

03-05-14, 09:35 PM (EST)
29. "Pre Challenge..."
At brains: The tree mail with Spencer and Kass, it has a little person with it...tell us something good...a meditation challenge, You'll be mazed and confused, in this challenge, the tribe works together tossing buckets to one on the end of a teeter totter reads Tasha.

Tasha in conf: J'Tia dumped out 95 % of our rice and she is asking me how much should I cook...are you kidding? Tasha wants to practice the challenge...the focus is wrong and they are looking at me like I am crazy, she points to Spencer and says that you should really want to practice, cause you could be going home...

Spencer answers her that I think drinking water is essential for being good, I have to manage my emotions with a tribe of all girls and take my shots to get out of here alive. they are practicing...in the water with coconut shells, Tasha doesn't like the high arc...Tasha braces the shell next to her skin and then Tasha aims for her chest....yes, they say...cut to challenge

Come on In....Brawn and Beauty see Garrett is gone, and Jeremiah, says WOW! IC...use bucket to scoop water from the ocean then pass from tribe mate to tribe mate then fill container releasing a ball, then 2 tribemates use ball to solve a vertical maize, first 2 tribes win immunity, loser to TC. Also playing for reward: first tribe comfort and shelter, blankets, pillows, mosquito nets, tarps, second tribe to finish, gets tarp

Sitting out: Tony and Lindsay, Jefra and Alexis

Here we go: This is all about team work....once container fills, you are done with this phase...Out of the gate, the beauty tribe in lead, then Brawn then Brain, as usual. Very little of that water making it's way to Kass. Whatever beauty tribe is doing it's working....great toss by the brain tribe. Tasha and J'Tia still having trouble communicating...TC tonight, you need to pick this up, Morgan is the first to get the ball...start working on maze...now between brawn and brain....Brawn tribe is finished now working on maze....Woo and Cliff are doing the maze. Once again the Brain tribe is trying to get back in the challenge, Jiffy tells the tribes they need to work together on the maze. . Now see Brwan with a bit of a lead. Now Brain tribe finish.Jeremiah and LJ are doing it. Brawn getting closer now, Brawn wins the challenge....

Brain tribe is in this, working together well is Kass and Spencer. Beauty tribe is struggling. Brain tribe would be a huge comeback. The Brains win second....the Beauty's choked...see Jefra...all of the brain girls jump on Spencer and J'Tia is crying...Trish gets the idol and smiles, and Tasha grabs the idol for the brains. Beauty's...see LJ is solumn...Morgan seen, LJ, then Jeremiah, then Brice....hmmmm?

03-05-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
How long will it take for Jefra's head to essplode?

03-05-14, 09:43 PM (EST)
34. "The Big Brother recruit"
And he made six billion three alliances.

03-05-14, 09:45 PM (EST)
35. "Post challenge"
Tony empties a second idol clue out of the hammock, the better to prevent anyone else from getting it. Can't quite figure out his accent.
Alexis at Beauty thinks attitudes are going to turn "dark".

LJ wants to make a move on Brice. Apparently, he, Jeremiah, Jefra and Alexis are allied. But, Morgan says in reality Jeremiah is allied with her and Brice. Jefra apparently knows about this. She thinks "someone is going to get blindsided tonight". (Well, she's the one who said it...) Jeremiah feels "stuck".

03-05-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
38. "Tony's accent"
American Gym Moron.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Post challenge"
His accent is very odd. Doesn't really conjure up Joisey City to me (and doesn't quite fit with his tough guy copy persona).

03-05-14, 11:23 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Post challenge"
Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. That's what's off about it.

03-05-14, 11:39 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Post challenge"
It was established last week that he is trying to conceal his cop persona from the other players. Owning up to Sarah this week was game play.

03-05-14, 11:55 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Post challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

If he were using a fake "Joisey" voice with his tribemates and his "real" voice in confessionals, or vice versa, that explanation would make sense, but the characteristics of his speech patterns are not as clearly differentiated as that, IMO.

Maybe he actually speaks with a British accent and all of this is fake.

03-05-14, 09:45 PM (EST)
36. "Post Challenge drama, pre-TC"
See them arrive back at camp, and the sun is out, praying mantice at Brawn tribe....look at this crap, see you palm fronds. Sarah says we know how to keep our composure under pressure, we have the tarp, bring on the rain says Sara in conf.

Tony says the first thing I thought of was a clue to the HI, I got it right away, put it in my pocket, wanted to make sure if there was anything in the stuff, I wanted it. They got blankets, tarps, hammock...Sarah sits in it and she falls, Lindsay told her I hope you fall on your #####, and she laughs saying dreams do come true in survivor

At Beauty...win as team and lose as a team....great job with the water Morgan...We are in the middle of a hurricane, we lose we are so exhausted, and now we are going to TC, I think the energy at the camp is going to turn super dark and negative says Alexis in conf

See LJ ask if anyone wants to go to TC...they all say no, it's a stupid question, I thought I would ask. LJ in conf: tonight we go to tribal, Jeremiah, myself, Jefra, and Alexis are on the same page, Brice, it's the better move to move on him now....they agree.

Then we see Brice, I do worry that they will come together, Brice could be a social threat, I trust Jeremiah, I want to make sure we are on the same page to get a girl out. Jeremiah tells him that they want to get you....but Brice says lets go with alexis.

Morgan: LJ thinks he has an alliance of 4 but in reality Jeremiah is with us. Morgan goes to Jefra and wants her to vote with them to get out Alexis...so she talks to Jefra: tells her they are voting Alexis and we want you to vote with us...Jeremiah is with us, when di dyou talk to him...and he's in on it? Yes, they have an alliance, what is going on, is Jeremiah with them or with us? I don't know....Jefra in conf: people are throwing out strategies, tonight someone will get blindside. So Jefra goes and talks with Jeremiah and he says no, I am not with them, I will vote with you...Jeremiah is telling both foursomes, that he is solidly with them....

Jeremiah is STUCK, he says...cut to commercial

03-05-14, 09:48 PM (EST)
37. "Split the vote?"
Boys vote for Morgan, girls vote for Brice. Brice gone on revote. LJ not seen in this discussion.

03-05-14, 09:55 PM (EST)
39. "TC"
Morgan and Brice are questioned by Jeff. Jefra says the storm changed everyone's attitude. Brice says he and Morgan are on the outside. He thinks Alexis is gunning for him. Alexis says Brice knows how to play the game. Morgan says she thinks she knows how things will pan out. Jeremiah does as well. Time to vote.

Morgan votes Alexis
Alexis votes Brice
LJ votes Morgan

ALEXIS
BRICE
MORGAN
ALEXIS
BRICE
MORGAN

it's a tie!

LJ, Jeremiah and Jefra
revote:

BRICE
BRICE

BRICE is out

03-05-14, 10:00 PM (EST)
43. "Who voted for whom, and preview"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

They only showed the revote and all three voted for Brice. We can assume they went with their boy/girl split vote plan, and that Morgan and Brice cast the votes for Alexis.

Next time, Brawn considers throwing a challenge to get rid of "him" (probably Tony, maybe Cliff, but not Woo.)

03-05-14, 09:56 PM (EST)
40. "Congrats"
personofinterest and Flowerpower!

03-05-14, 10:22 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Congrats"
It was the vibes from last week but most of all it was the vidcap of the future with no Brice in it, note that we didn't see that scene this week, and then it was the CT Girl Theory in the middle of the web promo that underlined it. And, LUCK...:-D

PS. I like the CT Girl Theory...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-14, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Congrats"
Why didn't I listen to myself?

Seriously, the editing the past few seasons has been so obvious that I discounted my own theory. Good job you two for figuring it out!

I am happy that there is no boot list yet. Let's hope we can use OFG theory too this season!

03-05-14, 11:14 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Congrats"
Can FloPo or CTgirl refresh my memory as to what the CTgirl theory is? I've missed a number of recent seasons so it's slipped my mind.

03-05-14, 11:26 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Congrats"
CT Girl noted that often the boot is squeezed in strategically right smack in the middle of the vidcaps, in a single or several frames.

03-06-14, 00:47 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Congrats"
Thanks, Pepe. Will have to pay attention to this...

03-06-14, 07:56 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Congrats"
If you go to the vidcap thread for episode 2, here, you will see that I pointed it out in regard to the web promo. This picture was sandwiched in...

03-06-14, 12:33 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Congrats"
Why did they put a shot of Vecepia in the promo?

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-14, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Congrats"
I just could not imagine anyone on that tribe understanding Brice. A couple of them I think would flat out be uncomfortable being around him. Personally, I got a kick out of him and will miss his sassy little self!

03-05-14, 09:57 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jeff thinks this tribe has uncertainty. What they don't have after Brice talked himself out of the game is vocabulary. Other than him, it was a boring Council with very little said by people who couldn't be bothered to talk. Beauty, arguably: charisma, no.

03-05-14, 09:57 PM (EST)
42. "Tribal Council...."
Back at the Beauty's...

see a lizzard, and baby birds, the lizard is going to eat one. Then Jeremiah and Alexis and Jefra are talking aobut splitting the vote. Girls for Brice, boys for Morgan...if neither one presents an idol then revote and Brice.

LJ says ok...Jeremiah says in conf he can go with Brice and Morgan and get rid of Alexis... his main goal is to take over this tribe

Brice, I trust Morgan and Jeremiah, I am not worried...I think Jefra feels way more comfortable with Jeremiah than LJ. alliances are going to be exposed and people will be put in their place.

Jeremiah in conf: I got a big decision, I could go with either side, knowing that I have all the power is amazing, but after this vote, someone will lose their trsut in me and that will hurt me more than anything, I am just an ole country boy...

TC:

Fire is life....blah blah

Morgan, let's talk about how you are the beautiful tribe, yes, we have good looking faces, yes, I like it..

Brice: how did you feel: excited, I look at myself as beautiful, catepillar effect, I am the beautiful butterfly , in the butterfly part of my life

Jefra: at first it was liek one big party, now with the storm, lost challenge, now everyone is panicked,

Brice everyone is concerned about strategy, lJ and Jeremiah are together, then Jefra and Alexis are together so Morgan and I are alone. There are some people that have not talked to me at all about alliances, Who? Alexis
I feel everyone should pull their weight around camp....dot dot dot ALEXIS
Alexis responds
Brice any talk of idols? Talk of Morgan having idols...
Morgan with all the talk of the town with idols, I am concerned. I think I know where it's going, but people can go behind your back and you don't see it
Jeremiah: it's going to be tough, I think I know where it's going, it will hurt, but it's survivor.

Alot of uncertainty in this tribe, but let's vote
Morgan is first voter...
Alexis votes cousing Brice
LJ votes Morgan
See Alexis and Brice...

No one plays the idol, see LJ

Votes:

Alexis
Brice
Morgan
Alexis
Brice
Morgan

A tie

Revote:

LJ, Jefra, Jeremiah are the voters

See Jefra, Jeremiah voting

Tally: Brice, Brice is toast

See Alexis and Jeremiah

So, Jeremiah stuck with the group of four, LJ, Alexis, Jefra, and him...

That was surprising, thought he'd jump...

03-05-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Next time on Survivor....

Sarah to Woo: We can easily throw this...
Jiffy: The Brawn tribe is looking to get rid of one of their own
Sarah: So, let's just throw it today, let's get everyone and just get "him" out...Sarah says to Woo, "alright"
Show a picture of Cliff, then a picture of Tony

Jiffy: And one challenge leaves them a little banged up, see all of the blindfolded men get their crotches horribly banged up when they constantly walk into things....ouch!

Brice: They wanted the cutest, most fashionable voted out first, with bells and whistles, I am a little disappointed in Jeremiah, I was surprised he even knew how to spell my name...I wish Morgan the best, the rest of them, I don't even remember their names...

So, when Sarah was talking to Woo about throwing the challenge and just getting "him" out, who was she talking about? They showed a picture of Cliff then Tony. Is she telling Woo to let's just get Tony out? OR, is she and Tony planning on getting Cliff out? HUH?

03-05-14, 10:21 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought it seemed intended to suggest Tony, but that could be misdirection, considering Sarah just formed an alliance with him. On the other hand, she was shown to be a bit naive in trusting Tony, since we know he did lie to her. Maybe she finds out about that and decides she doesn't want him around.

But Cliff may do something we haven't been prepared for yet, so who knows...

03-05-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, I agree BR. I think it was about getting Tony out. What the heck after the whole episode, Cops-R-Us, was about how excited Sarah was that she now had the blue blood alliance. Clearly, something happens. I bet you are right. She starts talking to others and finds that Tony is the one double talking...at least that is what I think. Cliff and Woo are tight, I don't think that Woo would say okay to get Cliff out.

I think they are aiming for Tony...fwiw.

03-05-14, 10:51 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-14 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

>On the other hand, she was shown to
>be a bit naive in trusting Tony, since we know
>he did lie to her. Maybe she finds out
>about that and decides she doesn't want him around.

She knows that Tony lied to her about not being a cop at first, so I'd gather that her antennae are already on full alert, so with the slightest gossip about what Tony's been saying in camp, I can easily see her turning on him without any hesitation.

It's clear that Woo is cozy with Cliff, so I don't see there's any way (yet) Sarah would bring up Cliff as the one to be gunning for while talking to Woo.

I had Lindsey pegged as the first boot from that tribe whenever they do go to TC, so her disappearance in this episode makes me wonder, hummm.

03-05-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Survivor #28 (Blithering blabbermouth bipeds) Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, Brawn may not end up going to TC anyway. They may not throw the challenge, or their attempt to throw it may not succeed. The preview may be laying groundwork for something that will come to a head later, or perhaps that won't matter at all in the long run.

It's logical for the episode to focus on the Brawn tribe if there is the slightest hint of conflict there, since they've been on a winning streak. But we shouldn't assume that one of the other tribes won't be returning to TC next week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •