The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-14, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks"
Ep8 Evidence
Title:
Bag of Tricks

Next time on Survivor...with only 9 left, paranoia is at an all-time high and it's turning allies into enemies.

Teases:
* One castaway’s paranoia could lead to a game-changing flip. (Tony)
* A grade-school memory challenge looks more like a college exam for several exhausted castaways. (IC)

JP hype:
In a season that has already flipped quite a few times — the game gets even more wicked. The message after the next tribal is — no, really… you can't trust anybody!

So from these alone; Looks like Tony has the bag of tricks and while playing paranoid he ends up turning allies into enemies. But of who? Him? Nope.

RC:
Team challenge run in threes.
Team Orange: LJ (going first), Jefra and Trish.
Team Purple: Tasha (going first), Kass and Woo.
Team Teal: Jeremiah (going first), Spencer and Tony.

Not a whole lot to go on other than the challenge first begins with some sort of ball (I think, connected to a large, possibly heavy square), attached to a rope toss that leads into some sort of possible crate movement and ending with a probable puzzle element.

Figuring out the RC win, for me, depended upon the apparent Tony/Woo drama. Also that Tony has a lot of time at camp to do work and make deals. PLUS how it relates to Trish and LJ's reaction to Tony's game play.

The images of Tony and Woo fist-bumping is a sign to me that Tony has just sold someone to the executioner.
The sudden urgency in both LJ and Trish's confessionals regarding Tony's sudden change in strategy, makes me believe they were away from camp for awhile.

Tony's deals often begin with "I heard so-n-so is talking smack about you." apparently this time to lead Woo into the belief that perhaps LJ is targetting Woo.
Tony could end by pitting Woo Vs LJ. Telling Spencer that it's LJ, telling Trish and LJ that its Woo.

However... there are some other viewpoints to mull over of which I'll get to further down.

Onto the Individual IC:
College-Level Color-Block Challenge: Memory Challenge for Immunity
Survivor Order (L to R):
Jefra ~ LJ ~ Tasha ~ Woo ~ Kass ~ Trish ~ Spencer ~ Tony ~ Jeremiah

JP will reveal, an increasing number, of color blocks.
The survivors will search through their slanted shelf/drawer for the appropriate color and place it in the tall frame on top of the table. Letting it slide down to rest on a wood block and peg.
Once a round is decided, the losers will sit out on the "should've been painted Teal" bench.

The remaining survivors will pull a wood block and peg and the blocks will fall into their slanted shelf/drawer for the next rounds picks.

IMO... This challenge belongs to L.J.
No wait.
This depends solely on LJ's vulnerability during this episode.
See, I am/was/have been on the fence about LJ.
His gameplay is top notch. I would love to see him pull out a win. I am a huge fan.
His natural blending of the social/strategic/physical disciplines of the game bespeaks of a player who could do it.
However, his edit lacks the 'important to the story' edge that is warranted for a winner.
Under normal circumstances, I think he should be in great danger this week.
I perceive it from the promos and from Tony's behavior in the edit.
So I sit waiting nervous and excited to see LJ make a successful counter move this week. Winning the necklace might just be the ticket.
Anyways...
TC Strategies:
Kass and Trish. Are they loyal to each other?

How about Tony and Trish?

JiffyPop: You can't play this game without getting a little dirty...

Tony: I kind of set him up but I don't care...

LJ: Tony wants to get rid of Woo now.

Trish: Oh my God, Tony is totally freaking out.

JiffyPop: Paranoia is at an all-time high and it's turning allies into enemies. When do you get to the point and say 'I got some threats in my alliance'?

(Tony's Paranoia.)
Tony: I gotta strike now.

Tony: We're gonna start killing each other

(Someone is (or someones are) Flipping.)
JiffyPop: This is the time to make a move...

Tasha: I need to convince someone to flip...

(Is it LJ? Or is it Tony that could indeed be the person she get's to flip.)

LJ: We have plenty of votes

Intoto: It makes even more sense that Tony is getting paranoid, he just received some votes at TC. He needs to find a way to keep him out of the crosshairs for future TCs.
Therefore, Tony is setting the stage for things to blow up in his own tribe. Scattering the targets. Does it play out or Does he outplay himself? Perhaps the true re-alignment happens between LJ, Jefra, Trish... and Tasha?

Survivors In Danger for Ep8:

Jeremiah ~ Kass ~ LJ ~ Spencer ~ Tony ~ Woo

Jeremiah: What he has going for him is he's still UTR within the mayhem of the tribe dynamics. But once some of the bigger targets get removed he'll come into focus. However, it the NuAparri stick together and are afraid of Spencer having the HI then Jeremiah gets booted.

Kass: For a truly ironic tale of not trusting anyone, the most untrustworthy person out there decides, a little too late, to trust in her alliance. She is booted despite all the focus on the bigger physical targets. One further...Sources indicate the end game is riddled with great male gameplay. No better moment to rid the game of another female, to solidify a 'men do great post-merge' that has been alluded to. Plus, she's got a brain torch.

LJ: The ONLY reason I've crossed him out is because I still believe he has the chance to make finals... but perhaps needs a bit of a spit-shine to his winner's edit. The latest promo really tried hard to paint a target onto LJ. And truly, if ever a time to boot a strong social/physical/mental player it would be now. As JP noted regarding making a move..."It will happen. The question is, when?." So for this episode Tony could be targetting his biggest opponent, by using his 2nd biggest target to get the ball rolling. But does it play out this episode? Or next? Or does LJ survive it all by playing a bit more winner-y.

Spencer: Starting point: Spencer is, by far, the biggest target on a quickly dwindling minority alliance. Interesting to note that Spencer can be seen in the shots where Tony is saying... "We're gonna start killing each other." Another really bad thing looming: He is a brain (if it were a true F8 torch picture). And according to the F5 torch picture the odds are not in his favor. Add to that his TPI 'possible misunderstanding/misreading of rules' + the even more recent switching Twitter to Private. Could = press tour close down. Speculation on my part but interesting to note.

Tony: While the possibility still remains that he could be back-stabbed for being so paranoid *crosses fingers*, the title for the next episode is "Sitting in my Spy Shack" and if ever this fell out of anybody but Tony's mouth...well, I dunno. To me, it means Tony makes it through to the next episode.

Woo: Tony has told both Trish and LJ that he wants to target Woo. So unless that's a cover story, Woo will receive votes at TC. Possibly the majority. Sadly, for Woo, he doesn't seem to want to branch out, like both Tony and LJ are seen doing. (And Trish, Kass have already done.)

My Vote:
Honestly, this week's prediction is really difficult.

RC: Jefra, LJ and Trish

IC: LJ *because if anyone really needs a pretty necklace this week, it's LJ*

Bootee: A Brain (Or a Brawn)
Spencer or Kass (or Woo)

I strive to be right but am often wrong and if you have a different read, please join in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling   tribephyl     03-01-14       
   SOTS | Ep1. Hindsight   tribephyl     03-01-14     1  
     RE: SOTS | Ep1. Hindsight   Sheldor     03-04-14     2  
     RE: SOTS | Ep1. Hindsight   Flowerpower1     03-04-14     3  
     Abby Normal   QuickBen     03-06-14     9  
   Ep. 2 | State Of The Spoiling   tribephyl     03-05-14     4  
     RE: Ep. 2 | State Of The Spoiling   CTgirl     03-05-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 2 | State Of The Spoiling   Sheldor     03-05-14     6  
   SOTS | Ep 02 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-06-14     7  
     RE: SOTS | Ep 02 Hindsight   Flowerpower1     03-06-14     8  
   S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to Shi...   Flowerpower1     03-12-14     10  
     RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   kingfish     03-12-14     11  
     RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   QuickBen     03-12-14     12  
         RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   PepeLePew13     03-12-14     13  
             RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   QuickBen     03-12-14     14  
     RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   tribephyl     03-12-14     15  
         RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   michel2     03-12-14     16  
             RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   PepeLePew13     03-12-14     18  
         RE: S28| SOTS|Episode 3 Our Time to...   Flowerpower1     03-12-14     17  
   SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-13-14     19  
     RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   Flowerpower1     03-13-14     20  
         RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   CTgirl     03-13-14     21  
             RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   QuickBen     03-13-14     22  
             RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   Brownroach     03-13-14     23  
             RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   MandC     03-14-14     24  
                 RE: SOTS | Ep 03 Hindsight   Flowerpower1     03-19-14     25  
   SOTS|Ep 4|Odd One Out   Flowerpower1     03-19-14     26  
     RE: SOTS|Ep 4|Odd One Out   CTgirl     03-19-14     27  
     RE: SOTS|Ep 4|Odd One Out   tribephyl     03-19-14     29  
   Ep 4 | SOTS | Odd One Out   tribephyl     03-19-14     28  
   SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-20-14     30  
     RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   Georganna     03-20-14     31  
         RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-20-14     32  
     RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   Flowerpower1     03-20-14     33  
         RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   Brownroach     03-20-14     34  
             RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-20-14     35  
                 RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   suzzee     03-21-14     36  
                     RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   tribephyl     03-21-14     37  
                     RE: SOTS | Ep. 04 Hindsight   Brownroach     03-22-14     38  
   Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zombies   tribephyl     03-26-14     39  
     RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   suzzee     03-26-14     40  
         RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   tribephyl     03-26-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   Flowerpower1     03-26-14     41  
         RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   Brownroach     03-26-14     42  
             RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   suzzee     03-26-14     43  
                 RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   Brownroach     03-26-14     46  
         RE: Ep. 5 | SOTS | We Found Our Zom...   tribephyl     03-26-14     45  
         Spoiler? (Don't read this if you ...   Brownroach     03-26-14     47  
             RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   tribephyl     03-26-14     48  
             RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   Flowerpower1     03-26-14     49  
                 RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   Brownroach     03-26-14     50  
                     RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   tribephyl     03-27-14     51  
                         RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   Brownroach     03-27-14     52  
                             RE: Spoiler? (Don't read this if ...   tribephyl     03-28-14     53  
   Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snake   tribephyl     04-01-14     54  
     RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Brownroach     04-01-14     55  
         RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   tribephyl     04-02-14     56  
             RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Sheldor     04-02-14     57  
                 RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Scarlett O Hara     04-02-14     58  
                     RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Sheldor     04-02-14     59  
                         RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Corvis7     04-02-14     61  
                             RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   PepeLePew13     04-02-14     62  
                                 RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Corvis7     04-02-14     63  
                                     RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   PepeLePew13     04-02-14     64  
                                     RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   tribephyl     04-02-14     65  
                                         RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Corvis7     04-02-14     67  
         RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   Flowerpower1     04-02-14     60  
             RE: Ep. 6 | SOTS | Head of the Snak...   CTgirl     04-02-14     66  
     Retrospect: Over thinking!   Flowerpower1     04-03-14     69  
         RE: Retrospect: Over thinking!   Brownroach     04-03-14     71  
             RE: Retrospect: Over thinking!   PepeLePew13     04-03-14     72  
         RE: Retrospect: Over thinking!   CTgirl     04-03-14     73  
             Early thoughts...   Flowerpower1     04-03-14     74  
                 RE: Early thoughts...   PepeLePew13     04-03-14     76  
         RE: Retrospect: Over thinking!   tribephyl     04-03-14     75  
             RE: Retrospect: Over thinking!   Brownroach     04-04-14     78  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling   Scarlett O Hara     04-02-14     68  
     RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling   PepeLePew13     04-03-14     70  
         RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling   Sheldor     04-03-14     77  
   Ep. 7 | SOTS | Mad Treasure Hunt   tribephyl     04-09-14     79  
     RE: Ep. 7 | SOTS | Mad Treasure Hun...   CTgirl     04-09-14     80  
     RE: Ep. 7 | SOTS | Mad Treasure Hun...   suzzee     04-09-14     81  
         RE: Ep. 7 | SOTS | Mad Treasure Hun...   tribephyl     04-09-14     82  
     RE: Ep. 7 | SOTS | Mad Treasure Hun...   Flowerpower1     04-09-14     83  
   Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   tribephyl     04-16-14     84  
     RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   Scarlett O Hara     04-16-14     85  
     RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   Flowerpower1     04-16-14     86  
     RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   michel2     04-16-14     87  
         RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   CTgirl     04-16-14     88  
             RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   michel2     04-16-14     90  
                 RE: Ep. 8 | SOTS | Bag of Tricks   CTgirl     04-17-14     97  
     Ep. 8 | Hindsight   tribephyl     04-16-14     89  
         RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   michel2     04-16-14     91  
             RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   RachelOH1     04-16-14     92  
             RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   Brownroach     04-16-14     93  
                 RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   tribephyl     04-17-14     94  
                     RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   Flowerpower1     04-17-14     95  
                     RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   michel2     04-17-14     98  
                         RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   Brownroach     04-17-14     100  
                             RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   CTgirl     04-17-14     102  
                                 RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   Brownroach     04-17-14     103  
                                 RE: Ep. 8 | Hindsight   michel2     04-18-14     104  
         Hindsight is 20-20   CTgirl     04-17-14     96  
             RE: Hindsight is 20-20   Sheldor     04-17-14     99  
   Part 2 SOTS Thread?   Brownroach     04-17-14     101  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •