The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 Cagayan - PRESS and Post-Boot Interviews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-14, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 Cagayan - PRESS and Post-Boot Interviews"
All links to articles posted online or post-boot interviews can be placed here in this thread.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Garrett's RTVW interview PepeLePew13 02-28-14 1
   RE: Garrett's RTVW interview dabo 02-28-14 2
 J'Tia Estee 03-14-14 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-14, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Garrett's RTVW interview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-14 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

There's a few interesting tidbits here:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-garrett-adelstein-discusses-survivor-cagayan----brawn-vs-brains-vs-beauty-%28part-1%29-15985.php

Garrett mentions Tasha and Spencer as capable players and says that Kass and J'Tia had a huge verbal altercation that wasn't shown on TV and nearly came to blows after the rice was dumped. Calls J'Tia's behaviour 'sociopathic'.

Far more perceptive in his interview and a total moron on the show, but he probably have more than a few delusions about his own performance and ability to suss out the others.

One thing I'd want to watch for is his statement, "...we just have way more capable players on our tribe than anyone else" -- I'd be watching who are the next pre-merge boots as he'd be of the impression that they aren't smart at all, leading us to project that the 'smart' players on the other tribes are all safe until the merge.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-14, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Garrett's RTVW interview"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-14 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Interesting about Trisha and Spencer and capable players. After the premiere aired my impression was that Spencer really had his head in the game, more than the other Brains and all the rest as well. On rewatching it struck me that Trisha and Spencer in many ways were on the same wavelength, they would both be best off working together rather than against each other.

Jefra tagged Spencer as the "Cochran of the game" right off the bat.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-14, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "J'Tia"
Oh, I get it! Her genius intellect subconsciously realized that the only way to get her tribe eating properly was by removing the food crutch they'd been depending on -- so she knocked it away in a valiant attempt to see them stand on their own!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-survivor-cagayan----brawn-vs-brains-vs-beauty-castoff-jtia-taylor-%28part-1%29-16057.php

She's the hero!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •