The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mean Girls poster"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mean Girls poster"
I found this over at Dingo's Hamster watch. Thought I'd share.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mean Girls poster heatherms2k 09-09-05 1
 RE: Mean Girls poster kailafish 09-09-05 2
   RE: Mean Girls poster goldie1000 09-09-05 3
   RE: Mean Girls poster Shine 09-10-05 8
 RE: Mean Girls poster pumpkinqueen 09-10-05 4
 RE: Mean Girls poster rjrabbit 09-10-05 5
   RE: Mean Girls poster tvjunkie36 09-12-05 15
 RE: Mean Girls poster Iam_Xtreme 09-10-05 6
 RE: Mean Girls poster okaychatt 09-10-05 7
 RE: Mean Girls poster Graham Cracker 09-10-05 9
 RE: Mean Girls poster BBFANJenifer 09-10-05 10
   RE: Mean Girls poster Lisa0116 09-12-05 11
 Mean Girl's 2 poster. thndrkttn 09-12-05 12
   RE: Mean Girl's 2 poster. tvjunkie36 09-12-05 14
       RE: Mean Girl's 2 poster. megpie 09-12-05 16
 RE: Mean Girls poster tvjunkie36 09-12-05 13
   RE: Mean Girls poster joy2bbbfan 09-12-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

heatherms2k 353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-09-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heatherms2k Click to send private message to heatherms2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
LOL, thanks for sharing!!!

kailafish 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kailafish Click to send private message to kailafish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
BINGO! two thumbs up for the creator of this poster. Nothing could be more appropriate. This really cracks me up big time! Thank you.

opss, by the way, i don't think though that magpie deserves the body you gave her. you actually made her look beautiful considering she looks like a pitbull in my screen and acts like somebody born during the stone age with no grace at all.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
That is freaking hilarious !

April's finger isn't in her nose though.

Shine 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shine Click to send private message to Shine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mean Girls poster"

>opss, by the way, i don't
>think though that magpie deserves
>the body you gave her.
>you actually made her look
>beautiful considering she looks like
>a pitbull in my screen
>and acts like somebody born
>during the stone age with
>no grace at all.

EXACTLY!!!

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-05, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
that is too funny! the crapettes--tehehehe

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
According to www.hamsterwatch.com where I found it, c=venus created it. I wish she had made maggot fat like she really is but I loved it and had to share it here.

tvjunkie36 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
>According to www.hamsterwatch.com where I found
>it, c=venus created it. I
>wish she had made maggot
>fat like she really is
>but I loved it and
>had to share it here.
>

i thought the same thing about the maggit!!!!

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
LMAO! I love it!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
Simply Ab Fab!

Thanks, rj.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Graham Cracker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Graham%20Cracker Click to send private message to Graham%20Cracker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
Love it!

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
This is now my desktop!!! I LOVE it!
Thanks for sharing!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
That is a wonderful thing!!!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Mean Girl's 2 poster."

Here's the other one taken from Joker's Ad contest:

09-12-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvjunkie36 Click to send private message to tvjunkie36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mean Girl's 2 poster."
OMG LMAO AGAIN!!!!!

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mean Girl's 2 poster."
Great poster! Maggie's face looks just like her. Thanks for sharing.

09-12-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
OMG I LOVE THAT!!!!!!
HOPE THEY ALL SEE IT AND FINILLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE TO THE WORLD!!!!!

joy2bbbfan 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joy2bbbfan Click to send private message to joy2bbbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mean Girls poster"
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!IT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! THE SECOND GIVES JENNIFER TOO MUCH CREDIT.

If I had one person that I had to choose from that I do not like it would be Jennifer then Maggie, Ivette, April. Jennifer is so freaking sarcastic it takes everything out of me to listen to her and not want to smack her in her face in I had the chance. We should just line them up and we all stand in a line and smack each one, one by one and just keep getting in line until we are all tired.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •