The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I was just flicking past Entertainment Tonight and caught Johnathon. He was once again blaming the editing.

Now Dr. Phil is going to figure out "the truth". I didn't catch the air date, but I'd imagine it's soon. It should be entertaining.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... judyevel 01-19-05 1
   Prozac? Esbea 01-21-05 10
       RE: Prozac? Spidey 01-21-05 14
           you know what they say... Esbea 01-21-05 16
               RE: you know what they say... PepeLePew13 01-31-05 21
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Cygnus X1 01-19-05 2
   RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... beaker 01-24-05 19
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... love2smile 01-20-05 3
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... AugustGirl 01-20-05 4
   RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... ARnutz 01-20-05 5
       RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Swami 01-20-05 6
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... okaychatt 01-20-05 7
   RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... RangeRover 01-20-05 8
       RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Pretty_Kitty 01-20-05 9
           RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Ontario TAR Fan 01-21-05 11
               RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Earl Colby Pottinger 01-21-05 12
               RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... ginger 01-21-05 13
               RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Spidey 01-21-05 15
               RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... okaychatt 01-22-05 17
                   RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... trudy 01-24-05 18
                       RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... NanaWolf 02-09-05 31
               Ex-Phil fan here northernlights 02-02-05 22
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... seahorse 01-31-05 20
   RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Misty Twist 02-02-05 23
       RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... Cygnus X1 02-02-05 24
           RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... lovwigglesworth 02-02-05 25
               RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... survivor gal 02-03-05 26
 RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Ph... RangeRover 02-07-05 27
   The Sun article..... Meemo 02-07-05 28
       RE: The Sun article..... Seana 02-07-05 29
       RE: The Sun article..... RangeRover 02-07-05 30
 Still an Idiot. Cathy the Canadian 02-15-05 32
   RE: Still an Idiot. volsfan 02-15-05 33
       RE: Still an Idiot. shabalaba 02-15-05 34
           feh dabo 02-15-05 35
               Agree Seana 02-16-05 36
               RE: feh Spidey 02-16-05 37
                   RE: feh Swami 02-16-05 38
               RE: feh seahorse 02-16-05 40
   Jon moonbaby 02-16-05 39
   RE: Still an Idiot. AZ_Leo 02-16-05 41
       RE: Still an Idiot. NoParole 02-16-05 42
           RE: Still an Idiot. cynthiarose 02-20-05 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

judyevel 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail judyevel Click to send private message to judyevel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

John & Victoria need to be on Dr.Phil, maybe he can figure out why those 2 are together- I think prozac might help both of their outbursts, especially his mental abuse!!!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Prozac?"
no way. The guy needs something a little more heavy duty. Id suggest Xanax, Selexa, a high daily dose of Lithium, or some combination of the three.

Im not a pharmacist, I just play one

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Prozac?"
Frontal lobotomy and castration should do the trick.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "you know what they say..."
Id rather have a bottle in fronta me....

Im not sure we need to worry about the castration. Me thinks he compensates too much....

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: you know what they say..."
>Im not sure we need to worry about the castration. Me thinks he compensates too much....

We've got to save the world and ensure that there is NO CHANCE of any little Jonathans running around...

Scratch and sniff

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Feb. 15 was the date I heard.

On one hand, these two so need a Dr. Phil (not that I'm crazy about him).
On the other hand, they are top-notch DAWs.

For me, the latter will win out, and I'll ignore them.

beaker 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaker Click to send private message to beaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Thanks for the info

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I'll bet he blames the editing! That's what they all say when they realize that they've made a$$holes out of themselves on these shows!

Yes Jonathan......editing made you:

Smack your wife

degrade your wife

throw temper tantrums

not liked by the other teams

OK! Now we get it! *rolling eyes*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I am so going to tape this one and watch it. Can't wait to see what Dr. Phil has to say about these two.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I'm with you Augie! I will have to watch because Dr. Phil is the type who will take no excuses and will open up a can of Texas whoopass on Jerko!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
And this is the reason I will try to watch this Dr. Phil (if I remember). I detest Dr. Phil's show, but J & V are perfect guests for him.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-20-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
< Dr. Phil is going to figure out "the truth

I cannot stand Dr. Phil, but I've got to say that watching him give J/V what for would be highly satisfying.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-20-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I loathe Dr. Phil... but if he actually says what most of America thinks then it could be highly entertaining.

I would pay one million dollars to hear him go.. "Jonathan, you have 9 out of 13 characteristics of a serial killer"

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
LOL I despise Dr. Phil but I'll be tuning in for this one

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I realize that this is the basher forum and everything, but why do all of you despise, loathe and hate Dr. Phil so much? I have read a few of his books, and found them to be very enlightening, and I got a lot of practical advice that helps me in my day to day life.

Granted, I do not see his show very often as I am at work during the day, but it does seem to be consistent with his writings from what I have seen.

Just curious is all. You are of course free to continue your loathing.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-21-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

I don't know about other people, but the nurses at my house watch it all the time so I have seen quite a few. The main problems I have with Dr. Phil's show:

1) He often is too soft in his advice. Too often the advice does not seem strong enough to make the results stick. Hopeful, stronger advice is given backstage when it is really needed and we just don't see it. Mainly I think this is because the large audiance: If Dr. Phil told a guest on the air that it was ok to spank thier child hard sometimes, there will be for sure some idiot out there who would use that as an excuse to strap thier child to the point of injury. The nature of the show limits how good his advice can be.

2) Too many of his guests seem to be picked for ratings first. The weirder problems just do not represent the problems of the general population, so such shows are really entertainment only not advice shows.

3) Many of his solutions for helping people who come on his show are very expensive. While is it is nice that he does this for the people on the show itself, others looking at the show can't do the same. Example: how many parents can afford to send thier teenage daugther to the Carribean just to get her career started?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Hmmm...I guess that day he diagnosed a bund of children as potential serial killers based on a series of fairly arbitrary criteria was probably enough for me.

01-21-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Although I often agree with some of the more general things Dr. Phil has to say with regard to personal responsibility and "letting things go" and "creating your own way" etc., I think the format of a psychology talk show does more of a disservice to the publc than it helps.

I fear that people who watch his show may be inclined to forego counseling they really need, thinking they can apply the good Dr.'s analysis of some DAW's situation to their own.

And I also think said format cheapens psychology as a profession.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-22-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-05 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

<why do all of you despise, loathe and hate Dr. Phil so much?

Dr. Phil does not participate in a true therapeutic relationship. Dr. Phil gives advice. He demeans. He makes fun of. He has to be right. He tells people what to do, rather than let them come to decisions on their own. He is incredibly judgemental, a HUGE no-no in therapy. His "clients" (I would call them victims) are not allowed to challenge his solutions.

A psychologist with standards knows that solutions to personal problems take time and that the therapist needs to actually appreciate the baseline integrity of an individual. Dr. Phil is a DAW and has sacrificed every aspect of a true therapeutic healer in his quest for fame and fortune.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

The formula: Dr Phil will point out that Jonathan is an #####. Jonathan will bat his eyelashes, admit how terrible he was/is, insist the show has made him a new, caring, sensitive individual. Victoria will see the 1st tape, cry, Jonathan will hug her and comfort her (proving he's really such a nice guy who was only caught up in the moment of TAR). She will then relate the list Jonathan made her memorize of nice things he allegedly has done for her since TAR and how he's changed and is the sweetest, most lovable guy in the world. And that she's lucky to be with him.

Dr Phil will joke around with them about the episodes - cause he's probably a fan in a weird roundabout way. Everybody shakes hands, J hugs V and swears he's never going to use a harsh word again.

It's all part of their damage control program and a desperate attempt to extend their 15 min.

*ETA spelling

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
>LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05
>AT 09:09 AM (EST)

>
>It's all part of their damage
>control program
>*ETA spelling

first time poster.
Yes, yes, yes. Truer words were never typed. I don't think it's just Jonathan and Victoria who are interested in damage control. I think the network also wants to show that they didn't show spousal abuse and then do nothing about it. This will be the biggest gagfest of all time. I'm already so angry I may not be able to watch. I think Dr. Phil will wimp out and give the network what they want. He probably knew it would be a big audience grabber and is playing along at the re-hab so they would go on the show. aarrrggghhh.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ex-Phil fan here"
I just saw the previews for this last night. I can't wait to see it. It should at the very least be good for a laugh or two.

When Dr. Phil first came on the Oprah scene during her trial in Texas I thought he was a pretty sensible, no nonsence kinda guy and I agreed with his take on things for the most part. I bought his first book and found some interesting stuff in it and passed it on to a couple people to read who I thought could benefit from it. I didn't get to see him all that often and when I did I enjoyed watching him.

Once he got his own show he became way too full of himself. My parents still love him but I've jumped off that bandwagon for good. While I still think that his basic ideas are practical, the way he has become so friggin DAWish disgusts me.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-05, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I saw the ad tonight. It definitely ought to be interesting.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Has anyone seen them today? Isn't the show supposed to air today? I'm at work so can't watch it. Any updates would be AWESOME!!!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
No, it's not until Tuesday the 15th. I'm sure plenty will be said about it then.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
Found it on the CBS site, you can watch the commercial there too. It will air Feb. 15 at 9pm. It is a Primetime special; go to Movies and Specials section and you will find it entitled;

A DR. PHIL PRIMETIME SPECIAL: ROMANCE RESCUE
(I need to insert an 'uhg' and a 'gag' here)
(Then the blerb on the show is copied below)

In his own inimitable style, Dr. Phil McGraw shows the romantically challenged how to make their relationships work on A DR. PHIL PRIMETIME SPECIAL: ROMANCE RESCUE.

Knowing that everyone deals with problems and challenges in their relationships at one time or another, Dr. Phil comes to the rescue with compelling information and advice.

One couple on the special, contemplating marriage, has a very unusual prenuptial agreement that, unlike most, doesn't deal with money. Instead, it specifies domestic as well as personal responsibilities, including the frequency of their intimate encounters. Dr. Phil urges them to take a close look at their relationship before they take that walk down the aisle.

In another segment, Dr. Phil works with a woman who has a lot of first dates, but rarely has a second. Imagine what it would be like to have Dr. Phil giving you dating advice via a hidden transmitter in your ear while you're actually out on the town.

survivor gal 153 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20gal Click to send private message to survivor%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I can't wait. Bring them on. Hopefully Dr. Phil brings Jonathan down a couple of notches.

02-07-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: John & Victoria to be on Dr. Phil"
I just read this on reality blurred...and we have a NEW excuse for the behavior.. (this was taken from an interview given to the Calgary Sun)

He gave them a brand-new reason for the shove ("Unfortunately, I made a conscious decision to show my raw emotions. I shouldn't have done it, but I didn't know how it was going to look."), but also pretends that he came up with the phrase that happens to be the name of this site. He says, "I'm not happy with what I see up there. I'm a better person than that. That doesn't represent me or our relationship. I call it reality blurred
---------------------------

So for those keeping count:

1. It was a disease
2. It was drugs for a disease
3. CBS encouraged him
4. He was playing a character
5. Jimmy Van Patten
6. It was editing
7. Victoria
8. I did it as a display of emotions

Well we are finally getting an admission of responsibility. So in just a few days we will see these two on Dr. Phil. Who is as useless as Jonathan but it should be amusing.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-07-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "The Sun article....."
...is available to read here

What a tool he is.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Sun article....."
Thanks for posting the link to this article.

ACK!

Seriously, does Jon@ss even listen to himself?

I hope someone watches the Dr. Phil thing and posts about it, because I'd like to know what happens.

Although...I should really just stop paying attention.

02-07-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Sun article....."
Good GOD!! They are fighting in the middle of the interview and once again everyone is responsible for him.. he only showed his emotions because Victoria somehow forced his hand, so to speak.

This guy is still continuing on with the denials and the recriminations. SICK.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Still an Idiot."
All I have to say is, Johnathon is still an idiot. I thought Dr. Phil would make him squirm more, but the little he did was fun. I can't believe he still says it's all "out of context".

All he had to do was say "hey, I was an idiot. I've apologized to Victoria a hundred times", and American would probably have forgotten about them a long time ago. But the way he just keeps denying it, and making excuses, it's so.... prickish.

I still can't stand the guy.

And if you want people to leave you alone, stop going on TV you DAW's.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Still an Idiot."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

I agree with you that Dr. Phil let him off the hook too easy.

ETA: However, I really like the word prickish!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Still an Idiot."
NO I don't hate women, I love women! Playboy is a very big part of my life

WTF Yes indeed, he is still an Idiot...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "feh"
J&V on Dr. Phil played like a CBS PR move. Why didn't he separate them? What a letdown.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Agree"
And I had such high hopes, too.

But the little bit of squirming was fun, expecially when J was trying to coach V under his breath and got caught.

02-16-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
37. "RE: feh"
Major letdown. I kept waiting for Dr. Phil to lay out the 10 characteristics of serial killer and apply them to Jonathan.

I really thought he was going to give it to them in the end there with the "I can tell with 90% accuracy if you're going to get divorced" thing. I'm guessing his gut told THIER relationship would end in a murder/suicide and decided they deserve it.

Go away already!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: feh"
Actually, I thought Dr. Phil was going to "rehabilitate" them more. After all, even DAW show stars like Dr. Phil need to kiss the network ass when it is offered to them. CBS wanted to get off the hook for casting these two. Dr. Phil was their tool.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: feh"
Dr. Phil was way too nice to them. Maybe they had some content control to get them to agree to be on the show.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jon"
looked just like a little kid telling a lie-bug eyed and jittery.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Still an Idiot."
All he had to do was say "hey, I was an idiot. I've apologized to Victoria a hundred times", and American would probably have forgotten about them a long time ago.

Which may be why we will never see him do that. I don't see him willingly giving up on his 15 minutes of fame.

NoParole 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoParole Click to send private message to NoParole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Still an Idiot."
Exactly!! Being the half-ash producer, hollywood personality he thinks he is, he knows ANY EXPOSURE is GOOD EXPOSURE, even if it's negative. That's all Jonathan's after at this point, just trying to promote he and/or Victoria any way he can for additional air time. He's just a small time punk, let it go at that and press on.

cynthiarose 172 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cynthiarose Click to send private message to cynthiarose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Still an Idiot."
That's how I read it, any news is good news.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •