The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
I thought this might be of interest.....
This notice was posted on one of my scubadiving websites:

Attention Single Divers, ABC's "The Bachelor" Wants to Hear From You Fellow divers, if you fit this description, "Handsome, educated, adventurous, interesting, funny and in search of his life's partner" you could be the next Bachelor!

The Casting Producer for "The Bachelor" has contacted Scuba Diving to assist in the search for their next leading man. This time around they are searching for an active scuba diver or someone associated with the diving industry to appear in season six. Taping is set to begin in June and runs through the month of July, so they're on a tight schedule to find the right man.

Here's a description of who they're looking for:

"We are looking for the ideal man between the ages of 30 - 40 years old. He should be an outdoorsman and the ultimate "catch"; handsome, charming, educated, adventurous, interesting, funny and in search of his life's partner."

And here's a synopsis of the show:

"'The Bachelor VI' will give one of America's most eligible single men a one-of-a-kind opportunity to find his true love and perhaps his bride-to-be. Over the course of six one hour episodes this lucky man will take a romantic journey through the world of courtship today as he chooses a potential mate from among 25 women, each of whom have been hand selected with his personal tastes in mind.

Entertaining in the most stylish of locales, the bachelor will have the world as his playground. Each episode will feature jetting off to chic hot spots, elite dining, living in a luxurious mansion and embracing exotic, high-action adventures as he discovers which woman holds the key to his heart. Getting to know one another on glamorous dates is only the beginning...parents, friends, trips to both his and her hometowns and expert advice will all factor into the process of finding the lasting real relationship he is looking for.

Airing on ABC Television, the series airs every Wednesday night and is watched by twenty million viewers each week."

If you know someone who fits this description or if you'd like additional information, please give Johnnie Raines a call at (818) 977-2684. You can also check out The Bachelor web site.

And if they find an eligible diver, they'll be looking for single female divers to fill some of those 25 bachelorette spots! Interested lady divers can find an application on The Bachelor web site as well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... qwertypie 05-18-04 1
   RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... fairyprincess 05-18-04 2
       RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... jenjen819 05-18-04 3
           RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... fairyprincess 05-19-04 6
 RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... Lolette 05-18-04 4
 RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A Scub... Pamselfish 05-18-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
Apparently similar notices have been posted at firefighter websites too. Maybe we'll get a scubadiving firefighter? Peaks my interest.
La Vida es un Tango!

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
>Apparently similar notices have been posted
>at firefighter websites too.
>Maybe we'll get a scubadiving
>firefighter? Peaks my interest.
>
> La
>Vida es un Tango!

>

Has anyone check the clown web-sites to see if they are interested in circus clowns. That is one Bachelor I'd like to see.

Just My Opinion.

jenjen819 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjen819 Click to send private message to jenjen819 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
LMAO, fairy princess. Really!

Now that would be a bachelor I'd never ever watch.

<v. scared of clowns>

jen

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
>LMAO, fairy princess. Really!
>
>Now that would be a bachelor
>I'd never ever watch.
>
><v. scared of clowns>
>
>jen

Yeah, well, I for one am scared of Scuba Divers. hehehe

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
here is the link http://www.scubadiving.com/article/0,7424,99-7-0-826,00.html

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 6 Bachelor May Be A ScubaDiver"
For those of us that wanted to see more of Matthew from Meredith's show, this probably isn't good news. They seem to be recruiting all over the place. Haven't we also heard they may be trying for another professional athlete?

I know Matthew's not a fire fighter or professional athlete, and something tells me he's also not a avid scubadiver. Of course it could just be editing, but he never mentioned it and most scubadivers I know are passionate about their sport and can't help but talk about it.

Bye bye Matt. That few minutes of your fame went by too fast for me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •