The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-14, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep1"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

Welcome to the latest season of How Probst Wrecks Survivor! For what.. maybe the second time since he took charge? .. we don't (do not) have a cast populated with returning dumdums amongst which is the season's designated winner!!! Has he run out of faves of his wet dreams? Ah well, let's get to it.

The DAWs

Beauty.. Bods.. Solana Tribe
Alexis Maxwell (21, IL Student)
Brice Johnston (27, PA, Social Worker)
Jefra Bland (23, KY, Miss Kentucky Teen USA .. seriously?)
Jeremiah Wood (34, NC, Male Model)
L.J. McKanas (34, MA, Horse Trainer)
Morgan McLeod (21, CA, Ex-NFL Cheerleader)

Brains.. Beans.. Luzon Tribe
David Samson (45, FL, Miami Marlins President)
Garrett Adelstein (27, AZ, Pro Poker Player .. snicker!)
J'Tia Taylor (31, IL, Nuclear Engineer)
Kassandra "Kass" McQuillen (41, CA, Attorney)
Latasha "Tasha" Fox (37, MO, Accountant)
Spencer Bledsoe (21, IL, Student)

Brawn.. Beasts.. Aparri Tribe
Cliff Robinson (46, NJ, Former NBA Star)
Lindsey Ogle (29, IN, Hairstylist .. whu?)
Sarah Lacina (29, IA, Cop)
Tony Vlachos (39, NJ, Cop)
Trish Hegarty (48, MA, Pilates Instructor)
Yung "Woo" Hwang (29, CA, Martial Arts Instructor)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Woo." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Woo & Leon." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, who wins immunity, do HIIs get found, do HIIs get played, why Leon chose an even shorter and easier to spell name for himself), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like straight vote threads, Yes we do!

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Tasha & Kass" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Boot1:David, Boot2:Brice Flowerpower1 02-25-14 1
 David 1st, Brice 2nd PepeLePew13 02-25-14 2
   Bryce , Kass QuickBen 02-26-14 8
 David | Brice tribephyl 02-25-14 3
 David / Brice Brownroach 02-26-14 4
 David and then Brice Corvis7 02-26-14 5
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... Scarlett O Hara 02-26-14 6
   RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... Sheldor 02-26-14 9
 DAVID & BRICE... Round Robin 02-26-14 7
 David & Brice dabo 02-26-14 10
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 02-26-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-14, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Boot1:David, Boot2:Brice"
Here is what I am guessing happens:

Arrive at beach for meet and greet via 3 diff't modes of transportation. Beauty's: boat, Brains: Helicopter, Brawn: beat up truck.

First twist: Tribes must immediately choose a leader. Beauty's choose: LJ, Brains choose: Garrett, Brawn choose: Trish

Leader must pick who they think could be the weakest link to send back to camp where they will find a note that says they must make a choice. Receive more rice for the tribe and be a hero, or choose to keep a clue for yourself to the HII. I think the weak links are: Beauty's: Jefra, Brain: Garrett chooses himself, Brawn: Trish copies Garrett and chooses herself.

First RC/IC: Winner: Immunity plus reward, 2nd place gets immunity, and 3rd place losers go to TC. I think Brains win tools and baskets of stuff perhaps, and Brains go to TC, David voted out.

RC: Brains win fishing gear/scuba gear perhaps

IC #2: Beauty's lose. Brice gets wind that the tribe wants to vote out Morgan, and he tells her. She scrambles the vote around to vote Brice out. Jiffy has told us all about what a dumb move it is to tell someone that they are going.

Thanks Sheldor and Tribe for putting it all together for us! You did all the pre-season work and it's really appreciated!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-14, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "David 1st, Brice 2nd"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-14 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

I concur on the David/Brice two-fer-one deal. I'm on Twitter and one thing that I've noticed from Brice, in particular, is that he's been hyping that it's a two-hour episode and I don't think any of the others have mentioned how long it is. I guess Brice wants to make sure nobody misses him getting his torch snuffed when the average viewer might think it's a normal 1-hour episode.

ETA: Another reason why I think it's Brice - he's not in this shot and it looks like the dude in the back of the photo in the middle has facial growth so this would suggest it's more than a few days since the opening of the show.

QuickBen 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-26-14, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QuickBen Click to send private message to QuickBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bryce , Kass"
Just to be a little different. It's not difficult for me to be a little different.

The wait is over! Time for some DAWS to have their hopes and dreams dashed!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-14, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "David | Brice"
While not right there on the surface... AND beginning without Sources... The boots of David and Brice make the most sense, when regarding pre-season hype, caps and the overall "vibe" I am getting.
My gut says 'yes', my heart says 'yes'. My brain says...'you've been wrong before'.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-14, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "David / Brice"
Thanks to our RTVW sleuths. David clearly goes first from vidcap evidence, and the speculation that Brice gets punked by either Morgan or Jefra sounds totally plausible.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-14, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "David and then Brice"
I agree with what everyone is saying... except that I think Sarah is the one chosen to be leader on the Brawn tribe.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-14, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-14 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

1-David / 2-Brice

Going with the flow. For some reason RTVWorld kicked me off this site. I had to re-register to get back on.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-26-14, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S28 ep1"
Scarlett O Hara

Yes, quite a few of us got locked out of our accounts. Glad you found that you could re-register to get back on with your old account!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "DAVID & BRICE..."
...it's time for you to go!

02-26-14, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "David & Brice"
Going with the flow because I'm so confoosed. Jiffy, euromaidan, hard to decide which is the worst of the worst.

02-26-14, 07:39 PM (EST)
11. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1 compiling 9 vote posts.

Boot #1
David: 8
Brice: 1

Boot #2
Brice: 8
Kass: 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •