The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 Ep01: Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-11-14, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 Ep01: Vidcap Analysis *no sources*"
Use this thread to post and discuss the vidcaps for Ep01.

Off Topic: I'm back! Finally got my original account recovered thanks to kingfish's procedure in the Off Topic Forum thread "Knock Knock" post #169
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/38343.shtml#169

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 Ep01: Press Images Sheldor 02-11-14 1
   RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images tribephyl 02-12-14 2
       IC1 Reward AND Immunity tribephyl 02-12-14 3
   RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Flowerpower1 02-13-14 5
       RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images tribephyl 02-13-14 6
           RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Flowerpower1 02-16-14 17
               RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Flowerpower1 02-20-14 25
       RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Brownroach 02-17-14 21
       RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Sheldor 02-18-14 22
           RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Flowerpower1 02-19-14 23
               RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images tribephyl 02-19-14 24
       RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images Scarlett O Hara 02-26-14 33
   S28 Ep01: Press Images *Part2* tribephyl 02-13-14 7
       Where there's smoke... tribephyl 02-14-14 8
 1st Immunity Challenge explanation tribephyl 02-12-14 4
   RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanat... Flowerpower1 02-14-14 9
   RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanat... Flowerpower1 02-15-14 13
       RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanat... tribephyl 02-16-14 14
           RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanat... Flowerpower1 02-16-14 18
 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats... tribephyl 02-14-14 10
   RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... tribephyl 02-14-14 11
       RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 38
           RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... tribephyl 03-05-14 39
               RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... Flowerpower1 03-05-14 40
                   RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... b1whois 03-05-14 41
   RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... Flowerpower1 02-15-14 12
       RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... tribephyl 02-16-14 15
           RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' ... Flowerpower1 02-16-14 19
 TVGN Marooning and Twists tribephyl 02-16-14 16
   RE: TVGN Marooning and Twists Flowerpower1 02-16-14 20
 2nd IC tribephyl 02-23-14 26
   RE: 2nd IC Flowerpower1 02-23-14 27
   RE: 2nd IC Sheldor 02-24-14 28
       RE: 2nd IC Flowerpower1 02-25-14 29
           RE: 2nd IC Sheldor 02-25-14 30
       RE: 2nd IC tribephyl 02-25-14 31
           RE: 2nd IC Flowerpower1 02-26-14 32
               RE: 2nd IC Scarlett O Hara 02-26-14 35
           RE: 2nd IC Corvis7 02-27-14 36
               RE: 2nd IC tribephyl 02-27-14 37
   RE: 2nd IC b1whois 02-26-14 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-11-14, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Survivor Cagayan Press Images - Episode 1
Date: 2.11.13
http://www.survivorfever.net/s28_press_images_ep1.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-14, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
When the tribes arrive at camp there is usually waiting for them a basic set of supplies. Rice, Machete, Pot, Map to water.
The machete in fact is seen being used a lot, by many different survivors from each tribe.
But looking through the caps I see some other tools visible.

Shiny new hammer at Appari. In Cliff's hand.

and again in Cliff's hand.

And what appears to be a rusty saw at Solana. Behind Jefra.

Makes me wonder if building supplies are part of an early reward. Or if production is just being more lenient with the starting supplies.

02-12-14, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "IC1 Reward AND Immunity"
at the "reveal" of the Immunity Idols, there is also a covered "reward" basket...

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-13-14, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
*RANT* Okay, I have been a long standing member of these boards for about a decade now. Then, this week I go to log on and start my perusing around and I cannot get in with my username and password. Incorrect Username comes up. WTHeck? I email RealityTVWorld and get diddly. Ten years of dawdom down the drain, but what really gets me is that my siggies are LOST forever....sniffle.

Icey made me my first siggie and it was always my fav(sorry tribe). I really loved them all...the Robfadda ones, the Jump the Shark that KOBrien made for us ASSkicker winners...my beautiful floral siggies that Tribe made along with my beloved LOST siggies...sniff sniff.

It's a sad day....and I feel nekkid.

OKay, if I must bare the burden in the buff than so be it. Did anyone notice these vidcaps?

The beauties are eating rice. They may get rice with their welcome goody bags but they usually don't get flint or fire. So, either the beauties made fire for themselves, thanks BR for showing them all how, or they won flint?

02-13-14, 09:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
First off...Welcome Back! And please take a look at kingfish's fix in the Knock Knock thread in OT.
It has helped a few of us regain our DAWness.
There is also, I believe, another fix. Created by Spot and posted at the FB SBOT page.
As far as siggies go, I still have a few of them in the attic...

Finally, the real reason for this post.
Excellent logic, FP!
I saw the rice and glided right over the fact that it needed to be cooked.
SO, fire is a definite for Solana.
This could mean they get a reward. (with: Flint, Saw, Hammer, fishing gear) The saw behind jefra is also a clue to Solana possibly winning a reward.

Something else to consider about the rice, the opening has three castaways (1 from each tribe and named by the newly appointed leader) given a choice of HIClue for themselves OR rice for the tribe.
The rice may be an indication that whomever was chosen as the weakest for Solana probably chose rice for the tribe. Not the HIClue for themselves.

02-16-14, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Thanks so much Tribe for retrieving my siggies! I am so grateful to you, and I am so grateful that you and Sheldor have done all this work for the new season! Eternally grateful!

So, now we can try and figure out on visuals alone who the designated leaders may be as well as the weak links, and if they will choose the HI clue or rice for the tribe.

I think the picture that you found of LJ with the clue in his chest pocket indicates that he is the designated leader for his tribe.

02-20-14, 10:51 AM (EST)
25. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Yes, thanks Tribe, that pretty much sums up my thinking as well!

Regarding the above vidcaps with the eating beauties...to me, it appears that Jeremiah is holding rice in a clam shell of some sort....

But, either way, he's definitely eating something, and there is definitely a basket there that I don't think would be there if they hadn't won it along with whatever goodies were inside it...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-14, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
thanks BR for showing them all how

I didn't show them how to do anything. Nice to see you FloPo.

02-18-14, 11:26 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Is that Rice? Looks more like Bread to me. And is that a Reward basket of food that Alexis is reaching into?

02-19-14, 12:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Good point, Sheldor! It's really hard to tell if it's rice, or bread?? And, It does appear that it's a basket that they are diving into. Sure looks like they are headed toward winning a reward in the first episode, to me...problem is that they have condensed the first episode and we have 1 RC/IC, and then an RC, and another IC? Is that right?

02-19-14, 05:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
We are working off of past history here, as production has not 'officially' announced that it was going to be 2 episodes back-to-back but... as was the case with Gabon, it is shaping up to be 2 episodes back-to-back.
With the visible knowledge that the "1st IC" includes a reward and then the confirmation of a "1st Reward Challenge", it can be assumed that we will have a 2nd IC to contend with as well as 2 separate Tribal Councils. The best/only way to do this in 2 hours is, simply, 2 episodes.

It makes sense that we aren't seeing anything regarding the castaways performing in a challenge beyond the first RC/IC. (Outside of a few 'future challenge' vidcaps.) But I am keeping my eyes open for any hints as to sit-outs or confirmation of challenge specifics.

If I'm thinking correctly, on the horizon we have; a muddy-sumo challenge, a tossing buckets of water challenge, a swimming challenge, a koi puzzle challenge and a puzzle wheel challenge that have been sneaked but haven't found a placement. Any of them could be the 2nd IC. OR the 2nd IC could be something completely different.

Suffice it to say, the premiere will contain the intro, the leader/weakling twist, the 1st combined challenge, a tribal council, a reward challenge, an immunity challenge and a second tribal council.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-14, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S28 Ep01: Press Images"
Just stopping in here to say to everyone that I had the same problem as Flowerpower!! I went to log in to RTVWorld and I was booted off. They said my User name was not a member of this community!!! After emailing under feedback, I decided to re-register using the same name. They let me use my name and assigned me a new password. Once I got back on the site I changed my password to my old password and all of my siggies are intact!

I just want to know why this site is kicking us all out?!

02-13-14, 10:31 PM (EST)
7. "S28 Ep01: Press Images *Part2*"

02-14-14, 01:08 AM (EST)
8. "Where there's smoke..."
...there's Fire/Smoke at both Aparri and Luzon by day 5.

-A

-L
-L

With a reward comes flint. By day 5? That means someone had to start a fire without flint.

02-12-14, 08:57 PM (EST)
4. "1st Immunity Challenge explanation"
Inter-mixed with caps...

Explantaion via Kirhoffer:
The first immunity challenge we have is called draggin' the dragon.

It is a ... pulling the cart, across a lot of man-made and natural obstacles.
They are carrying boxes of puzzle pieces that are in the form of a couple of huge dragons.

At three different spots, one player is going to climb up a ladder, using a bamboo pole to reach out and release a key.
The players will take that key and unlock a chest. They put that chest in the cart.

(Repeat for chest 2 and chest 3)

Once they have all the chests together they will stop a a big wall, a barricade, where they have to dismantle their cart, take all the chests out, they take the wheels off, they take the sides off, they take the chests out, then they have to stuff them through a wall.

They climb up over the wall, then they have to re-assemble the cart on the other side and then make it through a bunch of natural obstacles until they get to the end.

Which is the puzzle part.
It's a three-part puzzle.
The lower bit, which is a very easy puzzle. There are only like six pieces.
Then the middle bit, I think, is an 18 piece puzzle.
Then third and final box of puzzle pieces, which is a 20 piece puzzle that will go up on the top.

02-14-14, 12:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanation"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-14 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-14-14 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

Trying to make sense out of the vidcaps....

Start of the challenge, note order of the mats:

Orange - Purple - Green

You can see as the challenge gets off to start that it is in the same logistical order...Orange, Purple, Green, as seen in this shot...

We see Orange in the farthest away position, and Purple in the middle position, then we see the green apparatus in the foreground, indicating that they are on the other side of Purple.

As they load their first chest, you can see all teams in the frame...but looks like green has a slight lead over purple, but they are close...

At this point in the challenge, loading 2 chests into the cart, we can see that purple takes the lead, we can see the green team, but no sighting of the orange team.

Interesting at the dismantling pictures, we see the orange team, who was in last getting to this point, and the green team, but note the purple team is not seen in this picture, and they are located between the orange and green teams...

It may be that they are either gone on ahead, or we just don't have the vantage point to see any of them?

Here is the purple team stuffing the crates between the structure, note Jiffy is looking behind the purple team, at another team approaching perhaps. Does this infer that the purple team is winning at this point?

In this pic as the green brainy team is still forcing the chests through the structure, it appears to me that the purple team is busy re-assembling everything...

Here we see purple beauties working on the puzzle portion of the challenge. Note Jiffy is turned away from them, toward the other tribes, most likely the green team. He is most likely telling them if they do not hurry up the purple team will run away with this challenge...blah, blah...I think definitively that the purple team is out in front...

Purple has finished practically one whole side of their puzzle before any of the other teams are there, imo...

Then here is green brain team getting to the puzzle part, but not yet started on it....

Then we have who I think was the final team to arrive at the puzzle, but who is almost completed their puzzle, the orange brawny team. Note that while the brawny orange team is almost completed their puzzle, Jiffy is looking at the green team area. I think at this point the green team will most likely be finishing, while I would bet the beauty purple team is already done??

What do you all think?

Here are a few more interesting caps....we see that the orange team is there as the purple team is perhaps taking off?...

Could this be a picture of the green team moving crates through the structure as the purple team is re-assembling?

This is an interesting shot as we see all of the teams at the disassembly or re-assembly spot. Closer than we think?

My early prediction: Beauty's Purple team wins, Green Brains second, and Brawny Orange losers....??

02-15-14, 10:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanation"
Hey Tribe, I have a question. Does someone have to climb up and get the key at each new chest station....3 times? Because at one of the vidcaps you can see that orange Cliff is climbing up with his pole to get the key, as is the green team, but the purple is already at the top...

This may not mean that much if there are 3 separate ladders and keys to retrieve...?

02-16-14, 00:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanation"
There ARE 3 stations. 3 keypoles and 3 keys that unlock the 3 chests.
Cliff, Spencer and Brice are the 3 "keypolers".

02-16-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 1st Immunity Challenge explanation"
Okay, thanks for letting me know that. I thought if there was only one key station, that the vidcap above would indicate that the teams are pretty close. But, I do think that this is one of the earlier key retrieval stations...fwiw.

02-14-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
10. "1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
John Kirhoffer: The idea behind Haulin' Oats is that one player will be in a tower from each tribe. The only sighted player. The other four will be blindfolded and out in a field. We'll keep two at the grain elevator, the oats elevator. Everybody else will race out to pick up their bags of rice, their bundles of hay and their fish traps. Once they get all 10 items, brought back, dropped them over, hoist them to the top, and the first two tribes win some kind of a reward.

02-14-14, 04:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
Some notes:
* The 1st IC shows that there is Immunity and Reward up for grabs.

* The 1st RC states that there is 1 "caller" and 4 "blind". 5 players.
To insure each tribe will have 5 players this RC HAS to be the 2nd challenge of the episode. (Post TC 1)

03-05-14, 08:29 AM (EST)
38. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
* The 1st RC states that there is 1 "caller" and 4 "blind". 5 players.
To insure each tribe will have 5 players this RC HAS to be the 2nd challenge of the episode. (Post TC 1)

Actually, when you look at this challenge being run, I only count 3 blindfolded tribemates on the ground, 2 collecting and 1 hauling the pulley system, and one non-blindfolded person in the tower shouting directions to the others....

I think this challenge will be run with 4 members from each tribe, fwiw.

03-05-14, 05:15 PM (EST)
39. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
Aside from Kirhoffer making the claims of 5 players (1 in tower, 4 on the ground in blindfolds. 2 at the tower base, 2 finding the objects.) ... I see 1 up top. 2 (in blindfolds) searching for objects and 2 more (in blindfolds) at either side of tribal tower holding onto ropes.

Regardless, I imagine, with some tweeks we may indeed see this challenge, but for now, we can't guarantee that Luzon might be down yet another member so the next possible time might be for a tribal swap.

03-05-14, 06:38 PM (EST)
40. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."

You are right, Tribe! I stand corrected....Kirkhoffer saying it, and you seeing it, far more clearly than me, makes you absolutely right!

But, I suppose they could adapt this challenge to fit at 4, or they could use it when they go down to two tribes, perhaps? I don't know. I suppose they will adapt it at some point because we are already down to 4 in one tribe.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-14, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
are those the dream teamers in the pics?

02-15-14, 10:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
Okay, I had been wondering about the large burlap bag located here in the Brains camp...wonder what it is filled with?

Do you think it came with treemail, OR, do you think they could be RC winners?

I am wondering if the saw seen at the beauties camp, and the hammer at the Brawny camp mean anything....did they come from reward, or were they with supplies that they get at the start of the show?

You know, ever since Boston Rob showed them how to start fire in his last Survivor and in Hero's vs Villains, I think everyone knows how to start it...at least they should. Tyson gave BRob credit last time. They all should have noted it if they did their homework, so I wouldn't be surprised if they all get it on their own. Also, Jeremiah notes in the voice over that he knows how to make fire...fwiw.

02-16-14, 01:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
To start...
The pic above is labeled as Day 5.
You should also notice that Tasha's shoes are seen in the bottom left corner. So we know for sure that Tasha, JTia and Spencer are safe for the first TC. (Garrett is seen in a future challenge, so he makes it too.)

Each tribe should start out with rice, a machete, a pot and a map to their water source.
The first twist (with the weakest being flown to camp) may lead to another bag of rice at a tribe.
I believe the first reward basket (given at the first RC/IC) will be; saw, hammer, flint and fishing gear.
I think the actual 1st Reward challenge will award tarps/comfort.

As to the burlap bag behind JTia... I'm purely guessing that it is part of treemail for the "1st Reward Challenge".
None of the bags at the RC are that big, and to me, I think a rolled tarp might fit nicely inside. Or perhaps a couple of pillows?

02-16-14, 12:14 PM (EST)
19. "RE: 1st Reward Challenge: "Haulin' Oats"."
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-14 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

Each tribe should start out with rice, a machete, a pot and a map to their water source. Agreed
The first twist (with the weakest being flown to camp) may lead to another bag of rice at a tribe. Thanks, Tribe, I am just now seeing your below post explaining the twists. So, what do we make of LJ and the clue in his breast pocket? It looks like they are at camp, but I am sorry, I just cannot see someone designating him as the weakest of the tribe? He is most likely the leader, so what is that clue doing in his pocket? Maybe the weakest link in the tribe decided to give the tribe rice and then when the others finally arrived he handed the clue back to LJ?
I believe the first reward basket (given at the first RC/IC) will be; saw, hammer, flint and fishing gear. I agree with this, but need to think about it. Since there are 3 tribes will the top finisher receive not only the II, but the reward, AND, the second place tribe receives just the reward, and then the losers go to TC and get no reward....?

That would make it possible for the Beauties and the Brawny's to have tools in their camps, which we have seen, while seeing none in the Brain's camp. Has anyone seen any sign of fishing gear in any camp?

I think the actual 1st Reward challenge will award tarps/comfort. Good guess! That burlap bag could signify that the brains may have won one?

As to the burlap bag behind JTia... I'm purely guessing that it is part of treemail for the "1st Reward Challenge".
None of the bags at the RC are that big, and to me, I think a rolled tarp might fit nicely inside. Or perhaps a couple of pillows?

02-16-14, 04:44 AM (EST)
16. "TVGN Marooning and Twists"
Announcer: For it's 28th season, Survivor is back in the Philippines with the castaways competing against each other on 3 separate tribes, split up according to athleticism, attractiveness and intelligence.

Jeff Probst: One of the interesting things when you start trying to categorize people is that it's very rare that you find somebody that you would only put in one category. You're only beautiful and you have no brain or no strength. Everybody has elements of each.

Announcer: The twists and the mind games kick off right from the show open.

Probst: One of the elements for the marooning is to try to get inside their head by the way we brought them in. Brawn tribe was brought in on an old truck that was uncomfortable. Then the beautiful tribe was given this great boat. You have the women in front with their hat on and sunning themselves. They come in like they are the chosen models from the latest photo shoot. Then you have the Brains. They get the coolest ride of all, the chopper. Our thought process was, the Brawn tribe can handle the truck. The Beautiful tribe, of course they should be out on the water in a beautiful ski boat. And the smartest tribe figured out there's a chopper. This is the easiest way to get in. This season, after we set up Brains, Beauty and Brawn, we went right into it and said, each tribe is going to select a leader. So each tribe will pick a leader. The moment they pick a leader, the leader will then pick the weakest. And now we have a game. We have somebody on the top, we have somebody on the bottom. The tribe didn't put them on the bottom. One person put them on the bottom. The three weakest are then sent back to camp in a helicopter, so they get a very fast ride. They don't have to hike, they don't have to do anything. When they get there, they find out that they have a decision to make. They can either chose to help themselves and take a clue to a hidden immunity idol or they can chose a second bag of rice for the tribe, which would make you a hero. Double the amount of food is a huge advantage.

Announcer: But as in recent seasons, hidden immunity idols will play a role throughout the game.

Probst: Regular idols will be played this season and the clues will be delivered in the rewards. There's also going to be a special idol that will come into play later in the game. This is an idea that was actually texted to me after the last finale by Tyler Perry. Once we're merged and idols have been played a little bit, there will be another idol that comes into play, we'll call it the Tyler Perry Idol. It will be allowed to be used not only after they passed the votes but after I've read them. So it is a true get out of jail free card. Massive power, can shift the game dramatically. I'm super excited because we have so many memorable and in a lot of cases, likeable people. People that I think the audience will actually root for and not just root against.

02-16-14, 02:36 PM (EST)
20. "RE: TVGN Marooning and Twists"
A few things to note with these vidcaps....what is Jafra doing with this map/clue?

Looks like she is leaving the group with it and waving bye on her way out. Could she be labeled the one that "looks" the weakest by her tribe leader, LJ?

This picture caught my eye because everyone is there except Jeremiah...

And, it appears that JIffy has spilled the "Tyler Perry" suggestion that will be implemented this season.

Since Jiffy outed it, it's no longer something that we are not given a heads up on.

02-23-14, 05:43 AM (EST)
26. "2nd IC"
With the current Inside Look Promo, I believe we were treated to some caps of the 2nd IC.
Starts with obstacle jumping in the ocean and ends with the Koi-Fish puzzle

2nd IC start line (Missing: L: David / S: Brice / A: Cliff/Woo)
103 - 109

Cliff (sitout) Aparri Finished, LJ VS JTia on Koi Puzzle.
91 - 94

02-23-14, 04:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 2nd IC"
So you speculate that this is the 2nd IC within episode 1? So, it confirms that most likely David is the boot then, for the first IC/RC.

The Beauties were way ahead of the Brains on that last puzzle, so much so that I speculate that either the Beauties or the Brawns will win it. We see Cliff there in the background sitting out, which means all of the Brawns are accounted for. Missing from the tribes left, Brains: David, Beauties: Brice.

So, this is either the second IC for the first episode and Brice is just not seen or it's the IC for the second episode, and Brice has already been booted. Food for thought. Thanks for bringing this over, Tribe! It sure looks like the beauties are just about finished in the last vidcap, but for all we know the Brains are too...

02-24-14, 11:04 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 2nd IC"
tribephyl

>2nd IC start line (Missing: L: David / S: Brice / A: Cliff/Woo)
>103 - 109

Isn't that Brice on the far left sitting out?
I assume Cliff (in his bright orange shirt) is sitting to Brice's right off camera.

> Cliff (sitout) Aparri Finished, LJ VS JTia on Koi Puzzle.

If Aparri finished their puzzle wouldn't Cliff have joined them to celebrate the win? Would Cliff still be sitting there watching the other 2 teams finish the puzzle?

I'm wondering if Aparri has not yet made it back to start their puzzle?

02-25-14, 08:14 AM (EST)
29. "RE: 2nd IC"
Great find, Sheldor! You are right, that is Brice on the sitout bench! Which makes this definitively the 2 IC of the first episode. It also means that David is indeed our first boot of the episode, and Brains lose the first IC.

We see 5 members of Solana, and 5 members of Luzon(Brains), so we must assume that there are 5 members of the Aparri Tribe (Brawn) as well. Since we see Cliff on the sit out bench, then Woo and Tony must be participating. I can make out a guy from the Brawn tribe with the bright red shorts, but don't know who it is. Also, here is Woo at a later date, note the facial hair...

So, Woo will live to see another day.

As for the puzzle. Here is the puzzle still in the work shop...

And, here is J'Tia working on it during the challenge...

It appears that the pieces of the puzzle most likely are collected from a bag somewhere, most likely tied to a spot on the ocean floor that the tribes must race out to swim and dive to collect. Racing them back to the puzzle board. J'Tia looks as though she may have dumped the pieces from the bag on top of the table and is now placing them.

In this picture...

You can see that the Brawns puzzle is completed and that the Beauty's puzzle is just about completed as well. Most likely, the Brawns have moved on to the next phase of a multi-phase challenge? I agree, that Cliff does not seem to be celebrating quite yet...

I think the only thing we can conclude from the vidcaps is that David is the first boot after the Brains (Luzon) tribe loses the first RC/IC, and that the Brawns(Aparri) are in the lead at this particular time.

Great eyes, Sheldor!

02-25-14, 12:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: 2nd IC"
Thanks FlowerPower

Yeah, I couldn't tell if the puzzles Brawn and Beauty puzzles were done/nearly done or not started/just starting. So you are the ones with good eyes!

Bright Red Shorts on Brawn are both Woo and Tony seen here:

So that doesn't help identify them but maybe they are running side by side.

02-25-14, 10:35 PM (EST)
31. "RE: 2nd IC"
Isn't that Brice on the far left sitting out?

Hehe...Um like duh! *slaps forehead* *blames alcohol*

Yup, this is IC2, in Episode 1.
Cliff and Brice are sitting out for both Aparri and Solana.
Which, as concluded already, means David is the first boot.
Considering what JP had to say about him..."The thing going against David is the other 17 people probably don't live the world you live and they're not gonna come play your game. You're gonna have to go play theirs."... it appears, even in the caps ...

... as though David is confrontational, perhaps bossy, and this apparently won't fly. The game is his to lose. No real surprise there.

As to the 2nd IC...

For me it looks like Aparri's puzzle is done.
The fact that Cliff is sitting down does denote a non-celebratory moment for Aparri but it could indeed be a complete rout, they've already celebrated and are just being respectful of the continuing contestants.
It does look like Solana could be close to done, possibly the seventh piece but at that point the eighth piece is easy.
Who can tell where Luzon is at?
But judging from the facial expressions they both still believe they could win, so it's close.

And as stated by FP below, It doesn't look like LJ and Alexis' hug is celebratory.
But it is a hug. Which is usually celebratory.

Who knows.

For the boot at the 2nd TC...
Conclusive of future challenge caps, it is clear that: Trish, Woo, Lindsey, Sarah, Tony, LJ, Jeremiah, Morgan, Jefra, JTia, Garrett (most likely Spencer and Tasha too.) are all safe for both TCs during Episode 1.
This leaves Cliff for Aparri.
Highly doubtful it's him.
For Luzon, we have Tasha, Spencer and Kass.
I seriously doubt Spencer is going anywhere soon (even though he'll probably deserve it). The caps of him with Garrett and both Tasha and JTia means to me that the four of them are the initial alliance. After David, Kass is an easy choice for boot.
For Solana it's either Alexis or Brice.
Both believable but if anything is tied into the title, it has to come from Solana. How LJ or Jeremiah avoid being the target, I don't know. Both come off as the leaders.
And apparently Jefra, Morgan or Alexis is our grudgy Hot girl.
What I found interesting was these caps...

and...

There is apparently some sort of animosity between the two of them. Or at least Brice has found it okay to augment Jefra's standing in the tribe. Or at least her standing with him. Openly.
If Jefra is indeed our "weakest", as suggested at with the map, than it is completely plausible that Brice wouldn't be able to contain his "truth-telling"-self and let her know she's the target.
It's not only plausible that Jefra is our Hot girl with a grudge, it's gaining probability for me.
There have been plenty of caps that suggest that Jefra is on the outs. And to add to those...

The same story can be said for Morgan. There are plenty of caps with her being the pouty outlier.
But Morgan's interactions with Brice have ... up til now ... led me to believe that Morgan and Brice are on the outside of the "alliance" and maybe Brice tells Morgan that she's a goner and she "plays the game" and Brice is booted for pulling an S6 Alex.
Regardless of whether Jefra or Morgan is our Hot Girl with a Grudge, Brice is the victim.

Lesson re-learned. *crossing fingers*

Hey, I was thinking about re-animating a SOTS semi-tradition. I have some of it hammered out but didn't get enough time to finalize some details before the premiere. But it's coming... SOTS. State of the spoiling. Complete with post-show clue rehashing.

02-26-14, 07:55 AM (EST)
32. "RE: 2nd IC"
Tribe, I had not seen the pics below...

Those are HILARIOUS! What a find! Poor Brice, he won't know what hit him! I am still trying to figure out how he got on the beauty tribe, but hey, what do I know? They should have had a comic tribe, now that's an idea! Anyway, I think the biggest tell for Brice is that picture from "the Inside" that shows them returning to their beach carrying the boat in the rain, and there are only five of them, no Brice. I think it was when they mentioned the rainy season in that promo....looks like they are going to have some miserable days.

Anyhoo, if you are in for the SOTS, I am too. I think it's a nice service from our site. I will volunteer to do some...thanks for all you do!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-14, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 2nd IC"
I will also volunteer for a few S.O.T.S!!

Let's bring BLOWS back as the place for Survivor Know-It-Alls!

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-14, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: 2nd IC"
"Conclusive of future challenge caps, it is clear that: Trish, Woo, Lindsey, Sarah, Tony, LJ, Jeremiah, Morgan, Jefra, JTia, Garrett (most likely Spencer and Tasha too.) are all safe for both TCs during Episode 1."

So what was the cap of Garrett that made us think he was safe?

02-27-14, 11:54 PM (EST)
37. "RE: 2nd IC"
It is a cap of him swimming.
The cap semi-matches (and now, may prove to be the same) cap they used with Woo.

(or even earlier than that)

Granted, no buffs seen in either. So truly not 'challenge' oriented. But at least enough to lead early spoilers into believing he might last longer than the 2nd TC.

This is all perfect stuff for a hindsight typed discussion.
I promise... SOTS is coming!

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-14, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 2nd IC"
looking at the top three photos, the guy in the blue shorts is just moseying off the platform. if that is how he approaches a challenge, i predict he will not be in the game for long, unless he makes the merge of course! sheesh, i can get off the platform quicker than that. everyone is heading out and he looks like he is in freeze frame!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •