The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

docbob 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail docbob Click to send private message to docbob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Just saw the repeat where Nyuk Nyuk (Iyanla) kept telling them that there would one less allowed in the lifeboat until there was only room for one. If it were up to me, I would throw Nyuk Nyuk's fat ##### into the boat and tell her to have a nice trip.

Did she get her Life coach? licence out of a crackerjack box? Do the writers from SNL come up with these bullsh*t exercises?

PS. Can somebody PLEASE get Nyuk Nyuk a subscription to a fashion magazine so she'll stop wearing those clown suits. Either that or give her a red bulb nose and a pair of floppy shoes to complete the outfit.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk pmfmpls 01-03-06 1
 RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Cygnus X1 01-03-06 2
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk AshLanie 01-05-06 3
       RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Cygnus X1 01-06-06 19
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Baxtera 01-05-06 4
       RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk OklaBlue 01-05-06 5
           RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Baxtera 01-05-06 6
               RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk OklaBlue 01-05-06 7
 RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk HOBODOC 01-05-06 8
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Pixeltalk 01-06-06 16
 RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk lovemydogdude 01-06-06 9
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Baxtera 01-06-06 10
       RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk lovemydogdude 01-06-06 11
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Pixeltalk 01-06-06 17
 RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Ijustsharted 01-06-06 12
   RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk OklaBlue 01-06-06 13
       RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Baxtera 01-06-06 14
       RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Ijustsharted 01-06-06 15
           RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Sues 01-06-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
No kidding!!

With those criteria, Jim Carrey would make a great life coach! Silly prop-humor exercises, wacky clothes, goofy laughs...

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
What was wrong with this thread that your comments couldn't have gone there?

Expect this thread to be locked.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-05-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
>What was wrong with this thread
>that your comments couldn't have
>gone there?
>
>Expect this thread to be locked.
>

Well considering BEBO referred people to this thread am wondering huh?

See the following:

Bebo 15972 desperate attention whore postings
01-04-06, 10:59 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Iyanla"
Please join the existing discussion here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/816.shtml

Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads, out of courtesy to other posters

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
I? Stand corrected, then!

Won't be the last time, I'm sure.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
How about someone get her a universe to English dictionary so the house guests have some clue what in heavens name she's trying to tell them during their assignments. They all need an IV translator button so when she's done speaking the IV gobble translates into basic English that the HG can actually deal with. So much of her stuff is couched in metaphors and lets be honest just junk that she loses her clients and then berates them for her poor communication skills.

So before her fashion makeover I vote IV goes to communication 101 at a real university.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Before someone jumps all over that comment, bear in mind Iyanla does have a law degree. A real law degree. Maybe that's why you want a translator? (LOL)

Also she has a couple "Honorary" doctorate degrees -- no school required for that!

01-05-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Actually the law terms I could understand it's her very bizarre universe connections of being one with the spritualness of your womanly being. Where's that in the law dictionary? I do realize that one trial technique is to BS the jury and hope that they are so confused with your crap that they believe you to know more than you really do. However, I have found that the most intelligent people in the world do truly have a way of explaining to the audience they are speaking to whether that be another group of scientists or a 5 year old child. You speak to the audience you have. Your inability to communicate is your lack of intelligence not theirs. She has lessons to teach these women about life lessons and she uses her mumbo jumbo vocabulary that I do know what she means but often you can tell her clients don't and therefore as a coach it is not her clients who have failed but she because it was her job to appropriately communicate her message.

Sorry but you can be very intelligent and lack the ability to teach what you know to others. If she was truly as brilliant as she thinks she is she would be able to get through the high priestess mumbo jumbo and communicate in a way that all her clients would understand. Ironically the one time I supported Allsion this season was when IV lost patience with her and I thought this comes from your poor communication skills. Up to that point I had really bashed Allsion but at that point I really thought take off the priestess head dress, get rid of your high priest language and talk in words this client will hear and relate to because that is your job. It's not the clients job to get to you but your job to reach the client and help them to raise up to you.

01-05-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-06 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

Yes, if anyone wants to know more about her Yoruba priestess background, it's under the thread "Iyanla's Master's Degree in Spiritual Psychology" on the general discussion board. (from U Santa Monica)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/773.shtml

HOBODOC 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HOBODOC Click to send private message to HOBODOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Sorry but I can't get a sense of sincerity from Iyanla's tear running down her face during the opening credits. Somehow it brings me back to an anti-pollution commerical in the 70's featuring a Native American.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-06-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Didn't you believe the Indian guy? I sure did (he was good!)

Lawyers generally communicate well, so it must be the priestess thing that screws it up. Maybe she is too used to communicating with gods and goddesses instead of us ordinary people.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
I'd better hurry b4 this thread is locked (per warnings listed along the way..) This particular episode ur referring 2 in my mind did suck related to lifecoaches...wtf..?..loved it tho when allison jumped in that raft and almost tipped herself over hehe. All in all...didn't feel the lesson in the end was very clear, i could have done better...sorry IY...ratings vs brains?

01-06-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Cry me a river. I'd just like her to start working with her clients to get them on the river and floating out of starting over and back to reality. She seems to think the Universe will do the work if she just keeps mouthing her platitudes and pycho junk without actually doing the hard work with her clients. I can see why she is a popular speaker as people get caught up in the moment and really aren't concerned with direct results. Perhaps that is her nitch in life. However the day to day working with clients where you have to communicate and teach specific life skills and lessons does not seem to be her skill set.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
amen baxtera

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
I got the point of the life raft episode--I kept saying to them (to the TV)"You are supposed to LIVE not SURVIVE!" but they kept blathering on about surviving and didn't listen to me. LOL

However, I'm not sure how they could have done it RIGHT. It was another of those "learn from failure" exercises I guess.

Still, it was maddening to see them talking about needing to "survive" when she had specifically told them the exercise was about "Living not just Surviving."

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
What does Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk mean? Is some kind of African Zooloo nickname?

01-06-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-06 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

OMG!!! Have you never seen The Three Stooges?

Wasn't that the bald one, Curly, who kept saying this?

01-06-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Well her exercises have all the makings of a 3 stooges episode.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
>LAST EDITED ON 01-06-06
>AT 04:49 PM (EST)

>
>OMG!!! Have you never seen
>The Three Stooges?
>
>
>Wasn't that the bald one, Curly,
>who kept saying this?

Ooops! My bad......I thought that I missed something. LMAO!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk"
Wasn't part of the exercise to show the women how to work together? (although they failed miserably at it!) I think she wanted it to be less 'self survival' and more 'living with the support of others'

I kinda like the psycho babble, sometimes it's pretty, sometimes it's witty and it always makes me feel like I'm really doing something without actually having to work...now if we could just get TJ to use her verbal diahrea powers for good maybe she too could be a high priestess...

Why should I believe you?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •