The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-14, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-14 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

This season will premiere on February 26th! Beginning with a 2-hour premiere...
...according to Zap2It or ala CBS.

And just like in Gabon, it will probably consist of 2 episodes shown back-to-back. (NOT one long first episode as in Heroes Vs Villains.)

Drat blasted winter Olympics!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... michel 01-16-14 1
   RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... tribephyl 01-17-14 2
       RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... Belle Book 01-17-14 3
       RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... michel 01-17-14 4
           RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... tribephyl 01-18-14 5
               RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... michel 01-20-14 6
                   RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Te... tribephyl 02-11-14 8
 S28 Ep.1 Title: "Hot Girl With A Gr... tribephyl 02-11-14 7
   "Hot Girl With A Grudge" tribephyl 02-11-14 9
   RE: S28 Ep.1 Title: "Hot Girl With ... Flowerpower1 02-23-14 13
 TVGN Twist reveal tribephyl 02-13-14 10
   RE: TVGN Twist reveal Corvis7 02-13-14 11
   RE: TVGN Twist reveal michel2 02-16-14 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-14, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
And in Gabon, they put two episodes together because episode 2 was horribly boring. They were afraid people would tune out if it had stood alone.

01-17-14, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
to add to that, for Gabon, the two first booties came from the same tribe, Fang (anyone remember michelle or gillian?). Therefore, some folks are guessing that a similar thing happens this time around too.
Sounds quite plausible considering the initial splitting of the tribes down the brains/brawns/beauties lines and where the beauties are surely doomed from a challenge perspective.

Oh, michel, did you ever get this...

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-17-14, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
If the beauties are doomed from a challenge perspective, that might help out the Brains, the tribe that I would be on was I on Survivor.

01-17-14, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-14 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

No, Tribe, I hadn't seen that before! Thank you.

(I'm not sure I'm really a Survivor historian. Besides, I do understand people, I just rarely agree with them! )

PS. When do you want to start on our project?

01-18-14, 04:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
The historian part was added on by me (as I am often in awe of your ability to recollect a past season's event with just clarity.)
As for the rest, I can't recollect exactly where I saw it but it's from a post of your own. Some moment where I was undoubtedly awed by your recall.

Ahhh... the Project. I fear I will need more time to adjust the lighthouse settings.

01-20-14, 06:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
I think I remember that now. Something about the game being simple...

As for the project, I can let you decide the schedule.

02-11-14, 02:58 AM (EST)
8. "RE: S28: Ep 1: Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources* "
Completely open...
I have been working off of a neighbor's WiFi for months. The past bill is too big to tackle with one paycheck (even more), so saving is needed.
Until then, I have an often times 5bit/sec upload capability... with every slight 'tic' I moved the lighthouse dial.
Seemed that with every step forward, the farther back in time I went.
The Desmond Syndrome, if you will.

02-11-14, 02:40 AM (EST)
7. "S28 Ep.1 Title: "Hot Girl With A Grudge""
"Hot Girl With A Grudge"

THREE CASTAWAYS FACE A GAME-CHANGING DECISION MINUTES INTO THE COMPETITION, ON A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE OF “SURVIVOR,” THEMED “BRAWN vs. BRAINS vs. BEAUTY,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 26

"Hot Girl With A Grudge" - Three castaways face a game-changing decision minutes after the competition begins. Meanwhile, one tribe pours both blood and sweat into an early challenge and one castaway seeks revenge after discovering that her tribe wants to vote her out, on a special two-hour season premiere of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Feb. 26 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

02-11-14, 03:29 AM (EST)
9. ""Hot Girl With A Grudge""
Title alone "Hot Girl With A Grudge" sounds like either Morgan, Alexis or Jefra, try to wreak havoc for a wrong doing.

Three castaways face a game-changing decision minutes after the competition begins.
When they say "possibly game-changing decision" we know it's that a twist was thrown out to the survivors and no one bit.
When they say "game-changing decision" it tends to mean someone actually changes their game trajectory via a decision they made. ala Lex and Kathy. ala Aaron. ala Rupert.
Three castaways sounds to me as if the twist is openly given to one member from each tribe. What they do with it is up to the game dynamics.
My early thoughts are Power Player tokens or leader position hoohaw.
How it plays out? We'll find out. With time.

one tribe pours both blood and sweat into an early challenge
Well, someone gets hurt during IC 1. And then they go on to win...or come in second. Either way, they are immune. (And are meant to either showcase a winner or highlight a character)

one castaway seeks revenge after discovering that her tribe wants to vote her out
It's a girl. It sounds very much like the reason for the title. So I'm guessing that either, again, it's Morgan, Alexis or Jefra.
The tease suggests that she was privy to some information that she could/would counter.
Does she succeed?
The title, again, suggests she does.

But then again, the entire beauty tribe could revolt against the 'heather'.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-23-14, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S28 Ep.1 Title: "Hot Girl With A Grudge""
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-14 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

1. THREE CASTAWAYS FACE A GAME-CHANGING DECISION MINUTES INTO THE COMPETITION

At the first gathering with Jiffy, they must choose one leader from each tribe on the spot....My spec: LJ for the Beauties(Solana), as he's seen with the map rolled up in his chest pocket.

I spec that most likely Garrett is the chosen leader at Brains(Luzon)...

And, finally at the Brawn Tribe (Aparri), Corvis speculates that perhaps Trish is the chosen leader. She is the oldest, I think. I am in agreement...

Now, they are given the task of choosing who they think is the weakest member of their tribe sending them off via helicopter....I think LJ chooses Jefra, seen here waving good bye with what looks to be a map of some sort...

From Brains, I would think that the oldest female, Kass, could be seen as the weakest link...

Finally, for the the Brawn, Aparri Tribe, perhaps the weakest link is...Sarah or Dreadlock girl? I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trish was chosen as the leader if she picked herself? Don't know...

Then we get to the first IC/RC. I really speculate that the Beauties may win, as per this picture with them eating rice out of a basket, and then the vidcap with the saw in the background...

Clearly, they must win a reward of some kind, either with the win in the first IC/RC, or the next RC. But, the Brawn also have a hammer in some of the vidcaps, indicating that they must win some tools as well. I suspect that they may finish second in the first IC/RC. Either way, I think that the Beauty's and the Brawn will finish one and two in some order, leaving the Brains to go to the first TC.

Next we have a vidcap of Garret resting on the beach with the canoe in the background and some scuba fins. Perhaps the Brain's will win the first RC?

Then, we have shots of the second IC, thanks Tribephyl!...

Here are the tribes at the start of the IC, they are teams of 5, indicating that there would be some sit outs. Here they are:

David is missing from Luzon-Brains, Brice is missing from the Beauty's-Solana, and Cliff is sitting out for sure from the Brawn team...So, this tells us that IF the Brains lose the first RC/IC, then DAVID is our first boot.

So, we also see in the above vidcap that the Brawn's finish first. So, it's down to the Brains vs. the Beauty's. With this shot....

...it appears that a very wet and solumn LJ is consoling one of his brunette tribemates after a loss, perhaps? Then we have another interesting vidcap....

Where is Brice? This vidcap came from the Inside Look Promo, and it did feature future challenges, so there is a possibility that this vidcap came from Episode 2. Also you can see that LJ has a serious sunburn going on, and Jeremiah has some facial hair growth, perhaps? Could the Beauty's lose the second IC and send Brice home? Then we have the next clue....

"Hot Girl With A Grudge", one castaway seeks revenge after discovering that her tribe wants to vote her out.

When you couple this clue with what Tribephyl posted in the Jiffy link, I used to try to explain to people why blindsides were effective. I don’t have to anymore. They now realize I’m not blowing smoke when I say, ‘If you tell somebody they’re going home, their chances of scrambling are 100%, and when a scramble happens, your chances of being in trouble are 100%. So why would you do that? Blindside: It’s better for the show and it’s better for your lot in the game.’”

It sure sounds as though the Beauty's may lose the second IC. When they do, someone let's it out of the bag that they are gunning for one of the girls, Morgan? Check out Morgan's face here....

She states the Title quote, I am a "hot girl with a grudge", and then scrambles and flips the vote to her target, Brice, perhaps?

It just seems to fit?

02-13-14, 02:29 AM (EST)
10. "TVGN Twist reveal"
1. At the beginning, each tribe chooses a leader.
Each leader must choose who they think the weakest is on each of their tribes.
The three weaklings then get a choice before leaving to either get a clue to the hidden idol for themselves or get an extra bag of rice for their tribe. Then they get a helicopter ride to their camps.

And since it's for a much later episode...
2. At the merge, a special HII will come into play, where you can play it AFTER the votes have been read.
If you don't want to know, yet, don't highlight the above.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-14, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TVGN Twist reveal"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-14 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Watching the TV Guide preview, there's a quick image of the Brawn tribe standing in a circle and discussing something, then Sarah turns around and raises her hand as if to face Jeff. It looks like she might be the one they designate as their leader.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-16-14, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TVGN Twist reveal"
This looks like another season ruined before it starts just like the last one. They really don't understand that those twists simply ruin the game and the character development.

Instead of letting us know the people, we will be hearing their reactions to the twists. The Samoa twist of designating a leader didn't do anything for that season. The Tocantins tribe designated their weakest player right off the bat and it was only good for a surprise reaction once they realized Sandy and Sierra weren't gone. And you just know the return of the Cook islands' idol is a reaction to everyone throwing away the idol clues last season. Instead of realizing it meant their stupid idol wasn't wanted or needed, they decided to make it the ultimate game decider once more. Why do we love this show when it blows so much?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •