The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clues to the end...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-13, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clues to the end...."
Here is a place to post speculation regarding how the season unfolds.

First of all who will be returned to the game. Clearly, Laura M is the front runner winning every challenge by leaps and bounds, and then last night she was the one with the confessional about how she has to return to the game. Will she win, or is this misdirection? Sure would be humorous if Tina won after Laura has dragged her to the end with her.

I do not see Hayden winning. He has not won ever, even when his life has depended on it, so I don't see him winning now.

Regarding jury management. Wow, if you watch the Ponderosa clips, the one in particular with Caleb, the guys are having fun blaming Gervase. Lots of Gervase hate. Don't see him getting too many votes to date.

After last night, when Monica was exposed as the door mat and was given a green light to make her "big move", I don't see her getting any respect from the jury.

This could be a landslide for Tyson, imo. Even after Hayden calls everyone out as he hopes they are all happy with second, because if Tyson makes it to the end, he's winning. NO ONE has made any attempt, bar Cierra, to switch it up. Regardless of who comes back from RI, they will align with Cierra, but it's still 3 v 2. This season is a lock, imo. Tyson is the only winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clues to the end.... samboohoo 12-12-13 1
 RE: Clues to the end.... KwietOne 12-12-13 2
 RE: Clues to the end.... PepeLePew13 12-14-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clues to the end...."
Agree.

There was something that Jeff said a couple of episodes ago in the intro about Laura and RI that led me to believe she is the one to return. I had planned to discuss it in the editing thread, but time got away from me. It was certainly a production insert that IMO wouldn't have been included had Laura not been the returnee.

The only way I could see Hayden winning the whole thing is for him to return and ultimately lead to Tyson's ouster because that would be the beef for his resume, which is what he told Ciera she needed to have (didn't use the word beef) in order to win.

I will also say this. Hayden has become one of my favorites of all time. I wasn't keen on him at the start, I didn't love him on BB, but I give him credit and give him mad props for his fight and for his calling out the BS at Tribal Council. I have loved every minute of it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-13, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clues to the end...."
Agreed - seems like CBS is handing us the winner on a silver platter.

At Ponderosa, a lot of hate with Gervase. Hayden and Ciera calling out Monica for being a doormat and proving it by voting out Hayden. Monica will get no respect from the jurors.

Whoever comes back from RI, will not be able to drive any wedge amongst Tyson, Gervase, & Monica. They're all a lock.

IMO, Hayden comes back.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-13, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clues to the end...."
May or may not be something... but here's a snippet from Katie's post-boot RTVW interview:

Katie Collins: Well, personally, she kept saying, "I'm playing Monica's game. I'm playing Monica's game." She won those challenges and all she said was it was for her kids, which is very admirable. Tyson's pissed a few people off. Looking at Ciera, she's played a good game. Gervase won a few immunities, but he's always thought of as second-string, second-fiddle.

Perhaps just a figure of speech as it's been a few months since they were all on the island, or perhaps considering that Gervase has only won one immunity so far, this is telling us that he will win one or more immunity in the finale episode? Not that it really makes much of a difference considering the tight alliance he's got with Tyson and Monica, but it keeps immunity out of the hands of Ciera and the RI returnee.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •