The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-13, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Predict which will happen:

1. Tyson thanks his deity for letting him survive the rock draw.

2. Tyson declares said survival is the final proof of his own deityhood.

Demanding worship? Next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower 12-11-13 1
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 12-11-13 2
 Post RI duel....pre IC... Flowerpower 12-11-13 3
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower 12-11-13 4
   RE: Pre IC.... tribephyl 12-11-13 5
 Post IC, pre TC... Flowerpower 12-11-13 6
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 12-11-13 7
   RE: Next time on Survivor....: dabo 12-11-13 8
   RE: Next time on Survivor....: Estee 12-11-13 9
       RE: Next time on Survivor....: Round Robin 12-12-13 10
           RE: Next time on Survivor....: suzzee 12-12-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor......"
Thank gawd you are HERE, Estee...what happened? You forgot? *SNORT*

Previously on Survivor...

For Tyson life in the game was good, he was in a majority all with Gerv, Monica and Cierra. and he found the HII. But at the last TC, things started to unravel and Cierra flipped on her all, and for the 3rd time in history the game came down to rocks and Katie was sent to RI...5 left....

Back at camp night 32, at RI...Hi says Katie...Tina says Katie is here with me, I am happy to see her but not happy she is out of the game. We had to draw rocks, it was between three of us,

Tonight was my shot to knock Tyson off, but I had the white rock so I was rocked out...Tina says it was great that they drew rocks but this will be the toughest RI arena...Tina says it will be tough for them to get by, and tells her that she wouldn't be opposed to letting her win, but Katie says no, lets just both try...Tina says this is going to be hard

BAck at Camp, Hayden says that He needs to give Cierra a hug...Tyson said he as happy to be a part of it, Hayden says Monica, I love you, I had to fight hard!

Hayden: TC was insane, I am fighting for my life and then the next thing I know is they are drawing rocks. If Tyson had drawn it he would be home...

Tyson says to Gervase that's why you don't tell the person on the bottom tha t they are going next, GERVASE...Then in conf Tyson says: you have to give them hope...then they can't pull crazy things!

Hayden draws a line in the sand and has Cierra with heim, but Monica says that I am pulling her back in, Monica admits that she is worried that they have the idol...then Tyson tells her that he has the idol, and Tyson says quit talking Monica

Monica admits that she doesn't know what to think, why hasn't he told me he has the idol? It really hurts me and I won't forget it. (This is setting up the entire episode right here, will Monica stay with Tyson and Gerv or jump to Hayden and C?)

She's not great at Survivor but she's really come in handy, to Gervase, as they get ready to go to sleep in the hammock....

12-11-13, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Post Intro...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-13 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

Still at night, now AM, day 33, hear music...Ciera says after Tribel a huge weight lifted off her shoulders, at least she tried to make a move, and would have gone out making a move...it was her only opportunity, it was the only option, Katie went home, and if my mom comes back it's new numbers for us...Hayden: three of us. We have to make a wedge between them. C in conf: we have to go all out and find the HII, and go strong, the great thing is that we have nothing to lose....cut to RI arena:

Tina, Laura, and Katie. Tina what is this like, now you are competing against your mom? This is the hardest by far. Tina is crying, this is a hard one, I am uust going to play today and make that decision in the moment.
Fashion sticks together to make a pole, and retrieve keys to open the doors. Loser is out for good. Here we go, 2 live to see another day, loser is toast...Tina is barking orders to her daughter. Katie says, OK< thankyou. Cierras says, good job mom. Stick has to be long and STRONG so it won't crumble. Laura has the first key, and she gets it in, and is going for the second. Tina's stick is short, and Katie has her kiey, Laura has her second key. Katie has first. Tina none. Laura is going for her third. Laura has ALL three keys and is opening the locks. Tina going for her first, it's long enough, and has her first key. Laura has 2nd lock undone, Laura has been unstoppable on RI, and moves on. Now down to mother and daughter, will Tina fight hard enough to defeat her daughter or let her win in Blood vs Water. Katie cannot keep her key on, it's in the sand, and it's too far to reach. Laura is coaching Katie now. Tina has her second key.

Tina going for her third, Hayden is cheering for Katie. Tina going for the third ring, she has it hooked, it will put to rest of letting her daughter win, right here, says Jiffy. Tina has the keys and is now unlocking the locks. Tina are you ok with this, and she says, yes with the same old passion she has shown for the rest of the game. Tina says she loves her and is crying, I'm sorry. She hugs her, I'm sorry honey, I am proud of you...Tina is upset...she does not love beating her daughter. Tina says that there is something with Katie because I was adopted. It is with Katie that I felt my first relationship in life a pure, unadulterated love. Katie is so incredibly proud of herself and my mother and to have experienced this together it's the bst gift ever...

Eat a hamburger for me...

Jiffy: Laura, once again who gets the clue, can I walk it to my daughter...Laura says, find it, and Tina says, win the challenge, Hayden!. Cierra says, by mom, love you!

12-11-13, 09:30 PM (EST)
3. "Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Day 33...Cierra reds the clue to the HII...if you want to win this game you have to go out on a limb...Cierre in Conf: loved watching mom win, me and Hayden's only chance is that one of ous has to win the challenge and the other has to find the idol, and we have to work on Monica...See Hayden in a tree and Monica walks by...

Hayden in conf: now Monica comes strolling by, now everyone knows that it is up in the tree. I am driving myself crazy here, I can win the IN, but if I don't find the idol, Cierra is going home. We have climbed all the trees so Tyson must have it...

Back to camp, Tyson and Monica and Gervase.

Gervase in conf says that he needs Mon ica to make it to the end of the game, have to do everything to make sure that Moncia is with us to the end and that three of us are in the final. Then we see Gervase takes Monica and says how much do you trust me? 10, how much do you trust Hayden, and she says he is scrambling, howmuch C? 5, how much Tyson? 10. You all chose me.

Monica in conf: says that she his still here because Tyson drew rocks, they were selfless, I like these guys and I feel I will have a bond with them forever. But you have got to be able to seperate this game from real life so I am playing this game for ME, Monica, not them.

Back to Ceirra and Hayden lying down in the shelter and talking...Hayden telling Cierra we have to make a wedge between them, hear Hayden tell Cierra to tell Monica that Tyson and Gervase are talking crap about her, hear him tell her to tell them that Tyson and Gervase have her walking around on a leash etc. She is their puppy dog etc.

In conf: Hayden tells us that they have to get Monica to turn on Tyson and Gervase to see the light, come on over to the good guys!

12-11-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
4. "Pre IC...."
birds flying over the challenge arena at the beach, come on in, guys!

See Hayden, then Gervase...See Cierra, then Monica smiling. Dive into water, push buoy over rope and through an obstackle, get puzzle pieces in the bag, and solve Survivor phrase. Also playing for reward, get to order from a survivor menu prepared especially for you, steak, pizza, burbon, etc...

Here we go, see Hayden, then Tyson, Cierra is the last to jump in. Hayden and Tyson out quickly, Monica right behind. Gervase is beating Cierra. Hayden and Tyson side by side, cruising through this, and Tyson is first bakc into the water , then Hayden, then Monica, then Gervase, right behind, first Tyson back to shore and Hayden. Tyson is starting on phrase, now Hayden, now Monica. then Gerv, Cierra is now to platform....alll working on it. An 8 word phrase. There will be many words that you can form, the trick is forming the right words. Cierra is way behind rightnow. THis is a common Survivor phrase.Monica has a couple of words. Tyson thinks he has something. Don't get stuck on one three letter word. You have have heard me say something very similar to this this season.

Alot of people now cirvlcing the same words. You have heard this. It's you are going to have to dig deep....Ciera has it, SHE IS THE WINNER of the IC! Shocker! Hayden doesn't look too happy. She will choose one person to chosse for lunch, Hayden....he tells her, nice job. They get to pick one entree. They cannot share with anyone else.

One of you will be going home. Camera focuses on Hayden and Ciera as they leave.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pre IC...."
WOW! Ciera wins the IC...*nibbles on fingernails*

12-11-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
6. "Post IC, pre TC..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-13 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Back at Kasama!, Ciera says can you believe it, and Hayden says, Yes I can believe it! First thing she thought wsa when my mom hears this, when all of you thought I couldn't go against all mighty tyson, well I just did! I think that the fack that I just chose Hayden, I am not trying to kiss Tyson 's A
$$

Today's IC, I needed to win and I choked, but the good news is that Cierra did win...

Tyson says it's almost nice that the three of us don't get to eat together....

Haydeb and Cierra plan to take Monica and get her to vote Gervase

c: Hayden and I have not found the idol, and we figured that Monica is the crack, she is an emotional wreck out here, so If I can throw Tyson and Gerv unde the bus, maybe she will be willing to work with us...

C with Moinica: I know you don't think this but Tyson and Gervase are villains here, they takl mad crap about you, you are a puppy on their leash. How would you explain why Tyson went all the way to the end to draw rocks? She said that he did that because if he had flipped and voted you out that we had the numbers....Cierra says she didn't mean to make her cry. Monica says in conf: this was like a gut punch....to get to the end I might have to mislead but I can guarantee that I would not have to hurt someone and there is a big difference and guess what it's now become a me game. Tonight T and G are going to b eon the defense for a change and I am going to be on the offense. It looks like now I am the swing vote, they both need me to go with them, it's up to Monica and what she decides. See Tyson and Gerv getting nervous, Gerv says that he trusts her, but Tyson not so much....he's nervous, dude.

TC:

At last TC, C you made a big move, your side lost. Ciera: Still like that. Hayden we are on the bottom it's 2 vs 3, says Hayden. There are other parts of the game that you can control. Jiffy asks who is the crack, Hayden: not necesarliy the crack but you can focus on the truth, and there is one reason they are keeping monica around and that's because they can beat her....They drew rocks becasue they knew if Monica wasn't around there was nobody else that he could beat at the end. Tyson says he drew rocks because he trusts her.

Did they come to you Monica? Yes, they said alot of negative things, it's osmething that I have been thinking about all the way here.

Tyson says, who do you want to go to the end with?

I told Monica woman to woman who they are playing with, and when you see at the end what they said about you along the way, I just wanted you to know. Gerv says that they are telling Monica now when they are on the hot seat, not when it happened....Gervase says who is controlling your alliance? and he is yelling and getting really mad. Hayden says take it easy Gervase. Ciera says that evil rude things have been said. Monica says it's the phrase of the day, You are going to have to dig deep, and I feel good about it.

Did it hurt me today, YES, hell yes, and a new side of me has come out, and I feel good and morality and ethically it will bite you in the end. Gervase says that when you hear things it bothers you. Hayden, and this is what you rely on, showing people that other people have played a better game than you, and they have used you to get to where they are, and you can make a move and up them....Cierra says, play your game, not their game, you could make a big move and you could win, your family is going to be cheering...says Cierra to Monica.

Gerv votes...Cierra votes, Monica votes, See Hayden, now Monica....Tally...

Tyson is staring at Monica after her vote.

No one plays the Hii.

Hayden
Gervase
Hayden
Gervase
Hayden

Tells Cierra, Get them, girl. And he says to Tyson and Gervase, Good game, fellas.

After tonights TC, it's very clear there is a tight alliance of three, there is one wild card, RI and who is coming back. Good night.

12-11-13, 10:07 PM (EST)
7. "Next time on Survivor....:"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-13 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

Next time on a special 2 hour season finale...Survivor...
Tyson: it's do or die today
Jiffy: One will return from Redemption Island
Laura: I have to get back in the game today
Jiffy: And one will win the title of Sole Survivor
Gervase: I want the million dollars, I want to be the sole Survivor! I want the title.

Hayden! Hello ladies. I know
Tribal tonight was brutal. I felt like we were close But, here I am, Monica...doing Monica just listening to what Tyson says. Monica is a lap dog...Tyson has her on a leash...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
Thanks for keeping things going tonight! Wow, Ciera came from behind to win a challenge, I didn't think she could win anything!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
The real title of this episode: Monica Chooses Who She Wants To Come In Third Against.

If she'd gone with Hayden and Ciera, the jury would have voted one of them the million for pulling it off. Against Tyson and Gervase... only if the group is super-bitter and even then, it would be a pure spite vote.

I'm not sure if she's going to get eviscerated or ignored at the final TC. I do think 'ignored' would hurt her more.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-12-13, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
Monica just handed either Gervase or Tyson a million bucks on a silver platter. If Tyson makes the final he will win.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-13, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
Looks like Monica was more afraid of who would come back from RI for the next vote. All in all the F3 will want all newbies or all veterans they don't want to take the chance that voting would be along new or vet lines. Even if Monica went with Hayden & Ciera I don't think any newbie would vote for a veteran at the end. Either way she's third.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •