The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-05 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

Welcome back to the BigBrother Reality Aptitude Test ... 2!

HurricaneHowie blows again, but thankfully the level of destruction is minimal. His tenure in the HOH is also shortened by the fact of the DoubleEviction week.
Which he always seems too unnaturally excited about.
He makes the right choice and doesn't allow Maggie to practice her mojo on him.
The biggest suprise is, just a week after winning HOH, Invisi-Beau is "spotted" again, this time, leaving the premises.

Week 10 Results:

PowerPlayers:
HOH: Howie
POV: Maggie
POV use: No

Challenge Arena:
Luxury: No
POVHost: Not Valid as Holly can hardly even be considered as human.
Safe?: No

The Eviction:
Nom's: Ivette / Beau
Evictee: Beau
Non-Evictee: Ivette

BonusQuotes:
1. "I hope, for a luxury competition, we get real grass." -Kaysar *Captain_Savem
2. "Romania isn't in Europe, it's in Russia." -April *Bebo, RoadKill and alwaysintruble
3. "I lied on the psychological questionaire." -Maggie
4. "I run the ghettos!!!" -Eric *RebelCrown
5. "Farts don't stain the sheets. They stain the fibers." -Ivette
6. "I've been eating raw tuna by the canfulls, for years!" -Michael *DearAbby
7. "If these guys want to be dumb, I can be dumb five times worse!" -Beau *mckelviej

Other then the fact that not one player guessed the correct evictee (or non-evictee) AND I had to invalidate the POVHost question, the scores were finally better then they have been in weeks.
Most bbrats did very well. It's only unfortunate because it's happening so late in the game.
I'm a very happy host though.

When it came down to it, it was the astute linguists who got the advantage this week. Most of them achieving a 14point boost for getting one of the quotes correctly. 3 bbrats guessed the same quote correctly and had to share the points. (Since I absolutely hate percentages, I threw in one extra point to even them up with 5points apiece.)
Congrats, mckelviej, Captain_Savem, RebelCrown, DearAbby, Road Kill, alwaysintruble and Bebo.

Two of those folks have to share the HOH this week. They both scored 36 points and consequently put a large number of folks on PB&J. (Even a couple of the bonusquote winners.)
RebelCrown and Captain_Savem! Here are your 5 extra points and a couple of Light-Savers. Well done, you two.
Also I must give a couple of shout-outs. Firstly, to bdemoney, Charonna and ARnutz. Great scores this week. Even with no bonus you all still managed to stay off of PB&J. That's good playing.
Secondly, to seahorse. I'm so saddened by your loss during this extremely trying and aggravating time. Please know that you have a wonderous support group in the friends here at RTVW. Please stay in touch.

Name ~ Score (+HOH or -PB&J) = WeeklyTotal
HOH:
RebelCrown ~ 36 (5) = 41
Captain_Savem ~ 36 (5) = 41

In the Crowd:
mckelviej ~ 32 = 32
DearAbby ~ 30 = 30
bdemoney ~ 24 = 24
Bebo ~ 21 = 21
Charonna ~ 20 = 20
ARnutz ~ 18 = 18
Yensid ~ 10 = 10*PB&J Pass

PB&J Crew:
bystander ~ 16 (-3) = 13
LibraRising ~ 10 (-3) = 7
Road Kill ~ 7 (-3) = 4
alwaysintruble ~ 7 (-3) = 4
WaterDrop ~ 6 (-3) = 3

In Limbo:
Lasann ~ 0 = 0
Kyra ~ 0 = 0
seahorse ~ 0 = 0
Reality_Tv_fan ~ 0 = 0

Again, ARnutz doesn't need the PB&J pass.
Got somebody in mind this week, ARnutz? Oh? Yensid? Great! The Pass has been donated to yensid for this week.

Well, a truly "suprise" eviction happened this week. (At least for us viewers) So, with Beau's departure, I want to herald the arrival of Captain_Savem into the Top5. Along with RebelCrown and her re-introduction into the group, we still have ARnutz, DearAbby and RoadKill rounding out the group. It should be noted that ARnutz is looking really good for the finals. DearAbby takes RoadKills spot but those two may continue to flip-flop back and forth for a couple more weeks. Then again, this game is about as predictable as the show is.

Final Tallies:
T ARnutz ~ 18 (184) = 202*PB&J Pass
O DearAbby ~ 30 (157) = 187
P Road Kill ~ 4 (181) = 185
* RebelCrown ~ 41 (127) = 168
5 Captain_Savem ~ 41 (123) = 164

Bebo ~ 21 (125) = 146
alwaysintruble ~ 4 (136) = 140
Yensid ~ 10 (129) = 139
LibraRising ~ 7 (122) = 129
WaterDrop ~ 3 (121) = 124
Lasann ~ 0 (101) = 101
Charonna ~ 20 (79) = 99
bdemoney ~ 24 (72) = 96
Kyra ~ 0 (96) = 96
seahorse ~ 0 (86) = 86
mckelviej ~ 32 (21) = 53
bystander ~ 13 (29) = 42
Reality_Tv_fan ~ 0 (-6) = -6

------------------------------

On to the Wk 12 Entry...

This weeks entry will be titled ...
The PowerPlayers ...
The final 4 is all about the powerplays.
The HOH
The POV winner
The Sole Voter
All are huge positions of power. Who's gonna make the move this week? That's up to you.
Here it is...

PowerPlayers:
1. Name the HG that wins the HOH this week. (6)
2. Name the HG who gives the only vote for eviction. (6)
3. Name the HG who wins the POV. (6)
4. Does the POV get used? Yes or No. (6)
5. Name the HG that is evicted. (6)
6. Name a HG who is nominated yet is not evicted. (6)

BonusQuestions:
Okay, enough about the PowerPlays, let's talk about the fluff.
However, I'm not going to make this too easy.
I'm starting everyone off with 1 point for this bonus. It's yours to keep even if you don't get any of the bonus questions correct.
1. Which HG will be asked the first question by JulieChen, during the LiveEviction show? (+3)
2. What color of top will Ivette wear during the POV challenge? (+5)
Now for a special bonus the next question is worth your previous bonus score X2.
3. Which HG will have the most DiaryRoom sessions during the LiveEviction episode? (X2)

-------------------------
Sample Entry:
The PowerPlayers:
1. Maggie
2. Howie
3. Howie
4. Yes
5. Ivette
6. April

BonusQuestions:
1. Ivette
2. Pink
3. Howie

------------------------------
*The Premise*
Each week's test will examine your ability to see into the future and predict the weekly winners and losers of (almost) every aspect of the show. From HOH to POV to Eviction. Each correct guess will result in points being added to your individual tally.
The player with the most points at seasons end will be crowned "The Biggest BBrat!".
Simple and streamlined.

*The Outline*
Every week I will post questions covering 4 sections.

1. The Power Players
These questions will test your ability to predict the coming weeks HOH, POV and America's choice.
2. The Challenge Arena
These questions will test your ability to predict the coming weeks Food and Luxury Challenges.
3. The Evictees
These questions will test your ability to predict the nominees, the evictee and the non-evictee.
4. Bonus Questions
These questions will test your ability to predict various other outcomes of the show. Or some other form of game/challenge I may have decided to create.

There will be a varying amount of questions from week to week.

*The Rules*
Deadline for all entries will be each and every Thursday, at beginning of showtime EDT. (The "POP QUIZ" has been thrown. Not much came of it.)
The BBRAT will be open to new players at any time.
Those who make an entry after the deadline will not be considered.
Those who miss an entry will have to go without gaining any points for the week.
Any player who misses 3 entries in a row will be thrown into the fishtank.

*The Entry*
The game will start with the prediction of HOH and end with the prediction of the evictee. From Thurs. to Thurs. All predictions will be made regarding the next weeks episodes.
I will try to post the new entry thread every Fri. Each questions outcome will be determined by the show itself. For instance, If a challenge is held but not aired, in the show (either tues, thurs. or sat.), it will not count. Also, if a question cannot be answered definitively then it will be removed from consideration/voided.

HOH Bonus:
The HOH bonus goes to the person/s who acheived the highest weekly score. This HOHwinner will have 5 bonus points added to their tally.

PB&J penalty:
The PB&J penalty is given to (read: taken from) all folks with fewer than half of the HOH winner's weekly point total. This penalty will be -3 points. This penalty will be determined before the HOH bonus is added.

If a question is correct you will receive the points alloted in the parentheses after each question. These points are subject to change but not without notice. If you are wrong with your choices you will receive 0 points. If one of your answers contains an already evicted HG, it will be worth 0 points.
*ALSO, any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest" or "everybody" will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG only.
The final tally will be posted when all challenges and questions have been resolved. A.K.A. a week later.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wow! DearAbby 09-04-05 1
   Well, now. tribephyl 09-04-05 3
       RE: Well, now. DearAbby 09-06-05 8
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... bdemoney 09-04-05 2
   RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... ARnutz 09-05-05 4
       RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... tribephyl 09-05-05 5
 Please, Please can I have the PBJ P... yensid 09-06-05 6
   RE: Please, Please can I have the P... ARnutz 09-06-05 9
       RE: Please, Please can I have the P... yensid 09-07-05 15
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... Lasann 09-06-05 7
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... bdemoney 09-06-05 10
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... ARnutz 09-06-05 11
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... Rebel Crown 09-07-05 12
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... Bebo 09-07-05 13
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... bystander 09-07-05 14
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... mckelviej 09-08-05 16
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... DearAbby 09-08-05 17
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... LibraRising 09-08-05 18
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... yensid 09-08-05 19
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... alwaysintruble1 09-08-05 20
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... Charonna 09-08-05 21
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 E... WaterDrop 09-08-05 22
 Oops Road Kill 09-09-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wow!"
The smug, self-righteous, moral NH has two people who lied to BB!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/676.shtml#16

They are talking about how could Howie have passed the BB psyche test to get on the show.

And Jennifer says she lied on the test.

*begging Tribe for more points*

Deer Abbey sig courtesy of tribephyl 2005

09-04-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Well, now."
Hmmm...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, DA.

I did a little searching through the archives of Jokers and came upon the reference to Jenn's lack of honesty.
However, and I hate to do this, I was using actual quotes and although Jokers says she admitted to lying, I couldn't find an actual quote, from her mouth.

Although I don't doubt that Jenn lied on the PsychTest, or that she actually admitted to doing so.
It, however, was my intention to use actual quotes for the purpose of this bonus so that the possibility of 2 HG's being used for the same question was non-existant.

Also note that I would love to hand you some more points but I'm afraid I have to stand firm this week.

09-06-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Well, now."
{NH voice} It's all being rigged to favor the Jedi! {/NH voice}

Seriously, that's okay. And I definitely don't consider myself part of the Sith!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-04-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
Hey ARNutz, any chance that if I do something nice for you that you might lend me your pb&j pass for the week?

Let me know what I can do to make it up to you, if you do indeed choose to give me your pass. Thanks!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
I would love to give you the PB&J pass, but you're not on PB&J this week.

That's how it works, right tribe? I have to pick someone from the PB&J Crew if I want to lend the pass, right?

So, anyone else want to plead their case?

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

09-05-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
You are correct, nutz.

Sorry bdemoney, but you have to be on PB&J in order to be a recipient of the PB&JPass.

So...if any of the following players aren't above begging, I suggest you get to it.
bystander
Yensid
LibraRising
Road Kill
alwaysintruble
WaterDrop

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Please, Please can I have the PBJ Pass"
Nutz!
I would be forever honored if I could have the PBJ pass this week!

Pretty Please!

09-06-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please, Please can I have the PBJ Pass"
OK, OK... but only if you swear on your life, swear on the bible and pinkie-swear that I will not be nominated next week!

Especially, pinkie-swear!

Kidding!

Sure you can use it this week!

What? nobody else wants to grovel? Oh well, we'll see if you get another chance next week people!

09-07-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Please, Please can I have the PBJ Pass"
Oh Thank you, Thank You, Thank you!

I pinkie-swear not to nominate you. At least, not this week.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-06-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
I would plead for the PB&J Pass but I'm in limbo. I just returned from limbo (Hawaii - if BB is on at 8 on mainland - 7 in Hawaii, I found out the hard way). Anyway, I'll do this week's picks early in case my week gets clogged up! My wishes are:

1. Janelle
2. April
3. Maggie
4. No
5. Ivette
6. Maggie

Bonus:
1. Janelle
2. Purple
3. Ivette

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Name the HG that wins the HOH this week. Janelle
2. Name the HG who gives the only vote for eviction. April
3. Name the HG who wins the POV. April
4. Does the POV get used? No
5. Name the HG that is evicted. Maggie
6. Name a HG who is nominated yet is not evicted. Ivette

BonusQuestions:
Okay, enough about the PowerPlays, let's talk about the fluff.
However, I'm not going to make this too easy.
I'm starting everyone off with 1 point for this bonus. It's yours to keep even if you don't get any of the bonus questions correct.
1. Which HG will be asked the first question by JulieChen, during the LiveEviction show? Ivette
2. What color of top will Ivette wear during the POV challenge? Purple
3. Which HG will have the most DiaryRoom sessions during the LiveEviction episode? Howie

09-06-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Janelle
2. Maggie
3. Janelle
4. No
5. Ivette
6. April

BonusQuestions:

1. Ivette
2. Pink
3. Janelle

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Janelle
2. Ivette
3. Janelle
4. No
5. Maggie
6. April

BonusQuestions:
1. Ivette
2. Black
3. Janelle

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Maggie
2. April
3. April
4. No
5. Janelle
6. Yvette

BonusQuestions:
1. Ivette
2. White
3. April

Handcrafted by RollDdice

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-07-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Janelle
2. Maggie
3. Maggie
4. No
5. Ivette
6. April
BonusQuestions:

1. Ivette
2. Black
3. Ivette

mckelviej 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mckelviej Click to send private message to mckelviej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Maggie
2. Janelle
3. Janelle
4. No
5. April
6. Ivette

Bonus:
1. Ivette
2. White
3. Janelle

09-08-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. HOH - Janelle
2. Votes for eviction - Ivette
3. POV - Janelle
4. POV used? - Yes
5. Evicted - April
6. Nominated yet not evicted - Maggie

Bonus:
1. Asked the first question by Julie - Janelle
2. Color of top Ivette wears during POV challenge - pink
3. Most Diary Room sessions - Janelle

The reason a dog makes so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
All right. I missed the pop quiz last week and am terribly behind. So I gotta play against the odds and hope for two really good weeks. Otherwise, I'm Ashlea'd.

PowerPlayers:
1. Name the HG that wins the HOH this week. April
2. Name the HG who gives the only vote for eviction. Janelle
3. Name the HG who wins the POV. Janelle
4. Does the POV get used? Yes
5. Name the HG that is evicted. Maggie

BonusQuestions:
1. Which HG will be asked the first question by JulieChen, during the LiveEviction show? Maggie
2. What color of top will Ivette wear during the POV challenge? Blue
3. Which HG will have the most DiaryRoom sessions during the LiveEviction episode? Janelle

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

09-08-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-05 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

PowerPlayers:
1. Ivette
2. Maggie
3. Janelle
4. No
5. Ivette
6. Janelle

BonusQuestions:
1. Ivette
2. Pink
3. Janelle

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-08-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
2. Name the HG who gives the only vote for eviction. April
4. Does the POV get used? Yes or No. No
5. Name the HG that is evicted. Janelle

BonusQuestions:
1. Which HG will be asked the first question by JulieChen, during the LiveEviction show? Janelle
2. What color of top will Ivette wear during the POV challenge? Black
3. Which HG will have the most DiaryRoom sessions during the LiveEviction episode? Ivette

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
1. Janelle
2. Ivette
3. Maggie
4. No
5. April
6. Maggie
BonusQuestions:
1. Janelle
2. Black
3. Ivette

~Char
Woooo Hoooo no PB&J for this week!!

WaterDrop 592 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 10 Results / Wk 12 Entry"
PowerPlayers:
2. Name the HG who gives the only vote for eviction. Ivette
4. Does the POV get used? No
5. Name the HG that is evicted. April
6. Name a HG who is nominated yet is not evicted. Maggie

BonusQuestions:
1. Which HG will be asked the first question by JulieChen, during the LiveEviction show? Howie
2. What color of top will Ivette wear during the POV challenge? Pink
3. Which HG will have the most DiaryRoom sessions during the LiveEviction episode? April

Is this show still on?? Why isn't it over yet?

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Oops"
Forgot to put in my entry.

Yo Nutz, what do you say about passing me the PB&J pass???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •