The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-13, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
No siggies, please!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower 12-04-13 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor...... dabo 12-04-13 3
       RE: Previously on Survivor...... michel 12-04-13 14
           RE: Previously on Survivor...... dabo 12-04-13 17
           RE: Previously on Survivor...... Murphy3126 12-04-13 19
 RI challenge... Flowerpower 12-04-13 2
   RE: RI challenge... suzzee 12-04-13 5
 Post RI duel....pre IC... Flowerpower 12-04-13 4
   RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... suzzee 12-04-13 7
   RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... PepeLePew13 12-04-13 8
       RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... dabo 12-04-13 10
       RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... suzzee 12-04-13 11
       RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... Puffy 12-04-13 12
       RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... Flowerpower 12-04-13 24
           RE: Post RI duel....pre IC... PepeLePew13 12-04-13 25
 IC... Flowerpower 12-04-13 6
   RE: IC... suzzee 12-04-13 9
       RE: IC... michel 12-04-13 16
           RE: IC... Flowerpower 12-04-13 23
               Awesome job FP suzzee 12-05-13 29
 Post IC, pre TC drama... Flowerpower 12-04-13 13
   RE: Post IC, pre TC drama... dabo 12-04-13 15
   RE: Post IC, pre TC drama... michel 12-04-13 21
       RE: Post IC, pre TC drama... dabo 12-04-13 22
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 12-04-13 18
 Thanks again ya'll!!! Murphy3126 12-04-13 20
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... CTgirl 12-04-13 26
 RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... Jims02 12-05-13 27
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... PepeLePew13 12-05-13 28
       RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... suzzee 12-05-13 30
   RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... mrc 12-05-13 31
       RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12... udg 12-05-13 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-04-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor......"
Laura, the tribe has spoken, after Laura, no couples left and the game was on. Caleb and Hayd saw a chance to blindside their hbiggest threat, but after C revealed their plan, Tyson was ready to fight fire with fire...facing TC, Cal and Hay feared their plan was falling apart so they threw C under the bus. At TC, Tyson ensured his safety by playing the HII, but in the end he didin't need it when Caleb was voted out to RI.

6 are left...night 29, we are all hear for day 30, Hayden says good move to Tyson, nobody saw it coming...see them hugging...sorry dude, Tyson says...TC blew up in our face, nobody saw it but Cierra...Touche, Kat would say, Touche, and I am thinking these sons of guns

At camp...I hope everybody here likes second place because if Tyson gets to the end, he's winning, he's playing a hell of a game...pure poetry...you are playing the best game, nobody can touch you so far....and with that, Gervase explodes...Hey, hey hey...HOLD on, Tyson can't do nothing if it wasn't for me! Tyson wouldn't be where he's at if it wasn't for me..., Tyson says, let this guy talk, Gerv says he's on my lap and I am at his back...Tyson says, why are you throwing me under the bus...

In conf Tyson didn't like how Hayden called him out, it was nice to hear but it puts a target on his back...but whatever. He's kind of sorry he played the HII because he didnt need to. He wants to figure out who to vote out right now, he trusts his alliance...they decide at night, Katie? No, Hayden...cut to RI in the AM...

Caleb, didn't look up to even look at them, he only cares about 2 of them, Katie and Hayden, a mans word is his word but the rest of them, screw them...in the south a man's word is his word....cut to intro...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Previously on Survivor......"
Loved how Gervase went off.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Previously on Survivor......"
I lost respect for Caleb when he didn't acknowledge that he went against his word first. At least Hayden wasn't hypocritical.

12-04-13, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Previously on Survivor......"
Agree. It's Survivor, it's a dirty game, whatever you do you should own your game.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-13, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Previously on Survivor......"
I'm always shocked when people criticize others & don't recognize they're guilty of the same thing. I can only hope they see it when they watch their actions later on TV.

12-04-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
2. "RI challenge..."
Tyson and Gervase, I think he's pointing you two out, a man's word is a man's word is your bond except in Philly...Gervase says they tried to get us out before we did, that's sore loser status right there.

Challenge: Build a house of cards, tallest one after 30 minutes wins. Winner gives clue to the HI, and loser is out.

House of cards, something you did as a kid, just not for a million dollars...First one to 8 ft wins, or the highest one after 30 minutes. There is a learning curve. If you drop, just continue on...see them all working. Laura is amazing at this, has a gigantic lead over Caleb and Tina....

Tina is over 3 ft, Caleb at 2 and a half feet, but Laura is losing cards...never give up. Being close is not like being finished. Laura has a foot more to go. she is one card away, and does it!

Now who will it be, Caleb or Tina. 3 minutes left in this duel...3 minutes to be higher than the other person. See Tina's falling, and Caleb is even, making a bit of a run...Caleb sensing momentum, Tina is struggling, Caleb pulling away...coming down to the wire, 1 minute left, Tina loses part of the back half of the structure. Caleb is higher but his stack is crooked. Down to 30 seconds, and Caleb's WHOLE pile has fallen down. Tina is just staying put....Tina is counting down, and Tina wins. Good try Caleb, I'm sorry...Caleb, 30 days in this game, you impressed alot of people with your work ethic and with Colton. Opposites attract...Jiffy asks him how are you similar? He says, we are both guys...ha! They say I love you Caleb as he walks off...

Luara gives the clue to Cierra, she is going to keep it...Laura tells her to go dig and find that Idol...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RI challenge..."
Jiffy tells Caleb how admired he is, at least for being able to deal with Colton. Caleb says he and Colton are alike but that opposites attract. Jiffy asks how are they alike, Colton says we're both men, although Colton may have more estrogen.

12-04-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
4. "Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Back at camp: day 30, C your mom is unreal...she is undefeated at Redemption. C: This is the first RI that I have goe to that I wanted Mom to pull this out becuase of the idol clue. C says that she needed the clue, we are going to open it as a group and find it as a group....see monica, Gervase, Tyson, and Cierra reading it at the water hole....they all start looking...Hayden walks up, all of a sudden, he has conf that they are all looking for the idol, Hayden says that it's his last hope, and he has to find it...he laughs...see Tyson running away...he used the HII at the last TC, so he has to find this one, otherwise he won't know who has it...he knows he is threat number one, and he has to stay to the end. He said that when Rachel left that he has to get to the end, it's the only way because I didn't save her....he is in tears, he is so close and he feels that it is going to get pulled out from under him...and he hates that feeling because he worked too hard to get here...see him climb a tree and find the new one...now the question is does he share it or keep it to himself

Now, it's up to me, to get the idol and don't let Hayden win the challenge.

Now I can take a nap today, I wasn't going to take one if I didn't find it, now it's nap time...see Gervase and Hayden...Hayden asks him, where is your head at? Gerv says in the game. Gerv says from his pov, he doesn't see a move right now, tell me to make a move. Hayden says if I have Katie, and if I get Cierra, Gerv tells him he has to get Cierra too...

Gerv in conf: says I think Ty is playing the game well, but he is not putting his trust in Hayden, because Tyson has gotten him this far, but Hayden is a good option to have. See Hayden tell Gervase that I am not going to do anything to blow up your game...

12-04-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Hayden had a confessional about looking for the idol, standing by a tree and says "This is stupid." Camera pans up the tree.

Tyson climbed Hayden's tree and finds the HII. He then stuffs it in his shorts, where he says no one will notice a bulge.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Still out and am living vicariously through you guys tonight on this thread to tide me over until I'm able to sit down and watch it, but...

Based on this paragraph and the use of pronouns:

Back at camp: day 30, C your mom is unreal...she is undefeated at Redemption. C: This is the first RI that I have goe to that I wanted Mom to pull this out becuase of the idol clue. C says that she needed the clue, we are going to open it as a group and find it as a group....see monica, Gervase, Tyson, and Cierra reading it at the water hole....they all start looking...Hayden walks up, all of a sudden, he has conf that they are all looking for the idol, Hayden says that it's his last hope, and he has to find it...he laughs...see Tyson running away...he used the HII at the last TC, so he has to find this one, otherwise he won't know who has it...he knows he is threat number one, and he has to stay to the end. He said that when Rachel left that he has to get to the end, it's the only way because I didn't save her....he is in tears, he is so close and he feels that it is going to get pulled out from under him...and he hates that feeling because he worked too hard to get here...see him climb a tree and find the new one...now the question is does he share it or keep it to himself

I haven't got the foggiest idea who "he" is most of the time jumping from Hayden to Tyson and are we still on Tyson here or back to Hayden?

12-04-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Tyson. He got emotional talking about Rachel, he could have saved her and the only justification for not saving her is doing whatever it takes to win the game.

12-04-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Hayden walks up, all of a sudden, he has conf that they are all looking for the idol, Hayden says that it's his last hope, and he has to find it...he laughs

we are shown Tyson running away, the rest is from Tyson's confessional

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
From reading this, I think that "he" is Tyson because he refers to Rachel. I had forgotten who Rachel is...she was Tyson's girlfriend who got booted early in the game.

12-04-13, 10:59 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
Sorry Pepe! Alot going on, it's too hard to catch it all. First Ciera has the conf about wanting the HII and letting us know that she has chosen to open it with her alliance, at the water hole. Then Hayden walks up to them all looking for it and he has a confessional: It's his last hope...then Tyson runs away, and then we hear from him in conf: telling us that he used the HII at the last TC, etc. the rest is all from the confessionals of Tyson. They were chopped however. I can't help but to wonder when he is shown crying if that confessional was just after Rachel was eliminated...I'll have to go back later and review.

12-04-13, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Post RI duel....pre IC..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

Thanks for filling me (and the rest of us) in on tonight's happenings and for clearing things up here!

Good thinking about whether this was spliced in from earlier in the game; alas, I just took a look at the scene and Tyson's beard has a similar amount of growth so it wasn't from just after Rachel was booted, but the confessional and idol search could have easily been a few days apart since his confessional didn't have anything to do with the actual idol search.

12-04-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
6. "IC..."
Wow, emotion from Tyson...! He has been hanging around Boston Rob, I think. He's clearly upped his game in a big way...fwiw!

See the challenge arena...come on in, guys!

race through a series of obstacles while balancing a ball, once reach the end, unlock a key and knock over bamboo things. Reward also, enjoys an afternoon of ice cream, a cart delivered to your camp, so while everybody else is worried about TC, you will have immunity and a belly full of ice cream...

Go: First section is easy, Tyson drops his ball...take your time, Hayden has to go back...C has to go back, Katie too. Monica is through, off to a fast start in an IC, Gerv through, now Tyson through, now Hayden....make longer poles, and balance the ball...Monica is out to early lead, Gervase right behind, Hayden has to go back, requires patience, balance...Katie is not even on the beam, Monica through the second section, then Gervase adn Tyson, then Hayden....Katie just took it on the head, falling out of this, Cierra very slow falling out of this. Tyson must go back. Monica in lead, Gerv right behind her. Monica is through and so is Gervase. Hayden drops goes back. Monica is at her key station, so is Gerv....Monica has her sand bags and is starting to throw...so is Gervse, knocks down 3, Monica knokcs down 2, Gervase down to 1 left, close...Monica down to 2, Gervase has to collect the bags, then throws and wins the IC and reward...see Hayden, then Tyson...Gervase safe from the vote and in addition get a survivor ice cream cart on a 100 degree day. Choose one person to join you...I'll take Monica...thanks it means alot. Is this payback for the time she gave up her reward for you....gets to pick one more person...has to go with Tyson. How does that sound? Good...see the girls and Hayden....

12-04-13, 09:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: IC..."
Before Gervase picks Tyson, "His left hand man," Jiffy told him that his next choice was where so many have lost the million.

12-04-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: IC..."
You noticed that also!

12-04-13, 10:49 PM (EST)
23. "RE: IC..."
I noticed it too, but I just couldn't type it all...

12-05-13, 09:52 AM (EST)
29. "Awesome job FP"
You did a wonderful job of catching this week on the fly, take a bow!

12-04-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC, pre TC drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Day 32, back at camp, see Katie then Hayden...congrats Gerv...thanks everyone...finally he says in conf, 32 days into the game I win Immunity. I am good, I am in a secure alliance, I have Tyson and Monica, and Cierra is our fourth, we pretty much control the game...

Then the ice cream truck comes in...

Hayden says that Gerv left me with Cierra and Katie, lets me make a move right now...see them laying down in t he hammock..he wants to pitch a move to C...sya Katie goes home tonight, who do you think will go home next week? Me? Monica? Who do you really think?

C says that she wants them to have hope but she has NO intention of working with either of them...Hear Hayden say if I get a majority would you go with us...he tells him about Gerv, KAtie, him, and her...Hayden tells her you have to have a resume to win, you have to make a big move...Cierra

GErvase and C can make a huge move, they can get out tyson to win the game....So then we see Hayden and Cierra with Gerv in the shelter...you don't want 2nd place, we can all vote together, the 3 of us and Katie, Tyson will never see it coming, next week Katie goes home. If you want to get him out, it's this tribal right now...

Gervase says that he thinks he has a chance to beat Tyson because he has done the same crimes that he has done...Gerv in conf says that tonight Hayden has to go...

see them continue talking to C and Gervase, Hayden says that he doesn't like to lose in conf...Hayden says that he is trying to talk to all of the others to get them to blindside him because he is just trying to play the game...Tyson says, yup...

Hayden says that he is going to go into TC with guns blazing, the chapter is not closed yet...see them go into TC...

Wow, it's really up in the air...

At last TC, there was a clear division of Tyson, Gerv and Monica, Cierra, and Hayden and KAtie. Hayden says that it's true, Cierra is being controlled by Tyson...C says let Hayden think what he wants.
Gerv says that he chose original Galang members he's been out here the whole time with...Hayden,. this is the opportunity that you need, if you can persuade C to go with you now...Hayden, says yes....Why woulld it make sense for C to go flip, because she is four...Hayden syas, 4 is better than six...Hayden says do you see what Monica just said, that you are 4th, if you come with us, then there is no 4, because it would be 1, 2, 3...Gerv argues and tells hayden that you are going to the jury. Gerv says that C isnot going home tonight...Tyson says I don't think that C is four...then Hayden says that if C is not four, then Monica is. C, you can be number 4 all day long, or come with us and be 1, 2 , 3...Gerv says do you want to trust people that are being wishy washy or no....Tyson calls Hayden out on restling feathers. Hayden says C, you can make a big move and win a million dollars, or Tsyon says you can draw rocks and force the tie.

Gervase votes: HayDONE
See Tyson whisper to C, vote with me and Monica....
Tyson votes Hayden
Cierra is voting...
Vote tally: see Tyson biting his finger nail...Tyson does NOT play the idol...see Tyson and Hayden look at each other....Hayden, Hayden, Monica, Monica, Hayden, Monica...see Gervase put his head down....Tyson whispers to C: what are you doing?

Monica and Hayden don't vote...the others vote...See Monica, see the jury, Aras smiling, see Cierra smiling as she walks to vote...see Hayden who is serious and so is Tyson. See Hayden smile....

Votes: Monica, Hayden, Monica, Hayden, deadlocked. See Tyson, and then the jury...per the rules, Katie, Cierra, Tyson, and Gervase, if the 4 of you can unanimously come up with one name then you are ok, if not, draw rocks. So Cierra says that I am number 4, so I am drawing rocks. they decide to draw rocks...

2 black rocks, 1 white rock...white rock goes to RI, take a rock and don't look at it...white means you are going home, black safe...Katie has drawn the white rock, see Tyson breaths....

Katie gets up to leave and hugs Hayden and says: Good luck, it was worth a try ...Tyson kisses Monica, and whispers , stay with us...

Then Tyson says to Katie, can I get a hug, it was a dangerous move, ballsy, didn't think you had the balls to do that, as he points to the jury, that's your chair over there, one of those....Hayden comforts her and she says, it's ok, get HIM!

Cierra says, to Tyson, don't glare at me, Tyson says, I'm not glaring at you...

Jiffy: Katie you made a big move, it didn't work out, the tribe has spoken.
Hayden says bye Katie, C says bye Katie

Jiffy: There are no words that can top what just happened, it's only the second time in Survivor history, 27 years, that we have drawn rocks, this game is definitely on, it's clear that it's going to be a battle to the end...Hayden flexes his muscles and smiles, and Cierra smiles....

Hayden puts his arm around Cierra, The line is in the sand says Tyson, Hayden leaves without his torch...Tyson says, hey...and passes him his torch...

12-04-13, 10:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Post IC, pre TC drama..."
Rocked out, that's a nice way of putting it.

For those who don't yet know, Katie's brother (and Tina's son) Taylor Collins died in an automobile accident on Monday.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID4/5236.shtml

12-04-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post IC, pre TC drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-13 AT 10:30 PM (EST)

Did anyone hear the end of Katie's final words? My channel curt it off after she mentioned Tyson.

I should have read the next post first!

12-04-13, 10:32 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Post IC, pre TC drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-13 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Tonight was my shot to knock Tyson off of his throne, but I had the white rock so I was rocked out.

12-04-13, 10:14 PM (EST)
18. "Next time on Survivor....:"
Wow, hats off to Hayden who really did go into that TC swinging. Cierra was on board with Tyson and company at the start of it and Hayden convinced her that she was 4th...it's getting GOOD!

Tina to Katie at RI: I would not be opposed to letting you win

Jiffy to Tina at RI: Tina faces her biggest challenge yet, Are you capable of giving 100%?
Tina: Tha't's a hard one...

Jiffy: While Monica gets some news that could change everything...
Then we see Cierra and Monica talking: Cierra to Monica: Tyson was talking mad crap about you...(see Tyson and Gervase back at camp)
Monica in conf: If I have become their puppy dog then it's now become a "me' game...

Tina on RI at night when Katie arrives: Tina: How are you doing?
Katie: We had to draw rocks tonight, it was between three of us, and I drew first, the white rock...Tonight was my shot to knock Tyson off his rock, but I had the white rock so I was rocked...

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-13, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Thanks again ya'll!!!"
Love being able to read what's going on when working late.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-13, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
Thanks for all the recapping you do FloPo! You rock!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-13, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-13 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

Hayden deserves to win the game. Man, it is so difficult to get someone to willingly draw rocks, especially when there's a 2/3 chance of getting an unfavorable outcome. He basically got Ciera to take a 33% gamble for the Final 3. I mean, if she were relying on the F4 Immunity Challenge, you could argue (all things being equal) she'd have a 25% chance, but there are a lot of variables there. Still, it's ridiculously difficult to convince someone to force a tie vote.

I think Hayden's probably screwed after that rock was drawn, but this episode made me glad he was invited to play this year.

Tyson also showed what a better player he is than Gervase. Gervase was the one who started the whole ice cream debacle. And Gervase took the whole Hayden thing amazingly personally, even though Hayden pitched the plan to him first and wasn't the one being targeted. I don't think it came off very well to the jury. Tyson, on the other hand, just sat there and calmly made his pitch to Ciera (who was the only person that mattered).

Was surprised he was able to find that idol all the way up in that tree like that, though.

12-05-13, 08:24 AM (EST)
28. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."

>Was surprised he was able to find that idol all the
>way up in that tree like that, though.

That was obvious production manipulation. The placement of the idol was designed to reward someone who's capable of climbing up without difficulty and do you see either Ciera or Katie being able/willing to climb up that high? Monica possibly. Gervase, would he go that high? And the cameras kept pointing up while Tyson was there, which would clue him in on where to look.

12-05-13, 09:56 AM (EST)
30. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
Both Hayden and Tyson had confessionals at the tree the idol was in, I wonder if anyone else was brought to this spot for a confessional. The camera panned up for both guys but did the others get the same hints?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-13, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
I disagree about Tyson. I thought he came off extremely arrogant at TC, esp. when Katie was leaving. Up until then, I thought he had kept his arrogance under control.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-13, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: East Coast Update Thread, Ep 12..."
Agree, mrc. He's being shown as overtly manipulative, literally saying or doing contradictory things right in front of everyone, and no one seems to NOTICE.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •