The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sour..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-28-13, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

On May 31, 2010, Andy Dehnart published Survivor’s presumably-then-applicable Contestant Contract and Rules. And CBS demanded that the texts be removed from the Reality Blurred site.

However, CBS having failed to pursue their claim of copyright infringement (and Mr. Dehnart having asserted that his was ‘Fair Use’ of the material), the content was restored to Reality Blurred in August of 2010. And there it remains.

The Contract is here.

And the Rules are here.

The Rule applicable to the ‘Purple Rock’ begins on Page 7 at 10 – vi. The ‘Full Screen’ button that makes reading the script so much easier is located at the bottom of the right-side, sliding bar.

Note: These documents are peppered with the phrase "... at the producer's discretion", so just how relevant they are (or were) to discussions about what might happen at any given Tribal Council is (and was) questionable.

Another Note: It isn't possible to copy and paste excerpts from these documents. I did screen print the text and then create a graphic of the 'Purple Rock' section. But although I'm rather confident that the horse has left the barn vis a vis the copyright or exclusivity of the material, I've decided not to post it here unless there is a request for me to do that.

I think that it's going to be really interesting to see just how much of the procedure we are permitted to see. If what we see is anything at all like what we've read. And who of the six Survivors in the Tribal Council know(s) that not only are the two tied individuals immune from the draw, so too is the IC winner (per the Rules).

Leaving only three ...

G

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no sour...   tribephyl     11-28-13       
   Post-Show Promo   tribephyl     11-28-13     1  
     RE: Post-Show Promo   tribephyl     11-28-13     2  
         RE: Post-Show Promo   CTgirl     11-30-13     22  
     Observation   Flowerpower     11-28-13     10  
   S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Preview...   Sheldor     11-28-13     3  
     RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre...   Deitaphobia     11-28-13     6  
         RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre...   Sheldor     11-28-13     7  
             RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre...   Georjanna     11-28-13     9  
                 good spec!   Flowerpower     11-28-13     11  
                     RE: good spec!   byoffer     11-29-13     16  
             RE: S27: Ep.12 Rustle Feathers (Pre...   Sheldor     11-29-13     19  
     Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     11-28-13     12  
         RE: Web Promo Caps   michel     11-28-13     13  
             RE: Web Promo Caps   mimo     11-30-13     23  
                 RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     12-01-13     28  
         RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     11-28-13     14  
             RE: Web Promo Caps   michel     11-28-13     15  
             RE: Web Promo Caps   Flowerpower     11-29-13     17  
                 RE: Web Promo Caps   television     11-29-13     20  
                 RE: Web Promo Caps   Sheldor     12-01-13     29  
                     RE: Web Promo Caps   Flowerpower     12-04-13     35  
                         RE: Web Promo Caps   Sheldor     12-04-13     36  
                         RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     12-04-13     37  
                             RE: Web Promo Caps   Sheldor     12-05-13     38  
                                 RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     12-06-13     39  
             RE: Web Promo Caps   Sheldor     11-29-13     18  
                 RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     11-29-13     21  
                     RE: Web Promo Caps   byoffer     11-30-13     24  
                         RE: Web Promo Caps   tribephyl     12-01-13     25  
   RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ...   Georjanna     11-28-13     4  
     RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ...   Sheldor     11-28-13     8  
   RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ...   Estee     11-28-13     5  
     RE: S27: Ep.12 Vidcap Analysis *no ...   tribephyl     12-01-13     26  
         by the waaaaayy...   tribephyl     12-01-13     27  
             RE: by the waaaaayy...   suzzee     12-02-13     30  
                 RE: by the waaaaayy...   tribephyl     12-03-13     31  
   S27: Ep.12 Press Images   Sheldor     12-03-13     32  
   S27: Ep.12 Challenge Promo "Ram-Bal...   Sheldor     12-03-13     33  
   More Photos from SeeBS   Scarlett O Hara     12-03-13     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •