The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-13, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
***** CBS SOURCE SPOILER ALERT! ***** DO NOT READ THIS POST unless you WANT to be SPOILED!!
***** CBS SOURCE SPOILER ALERT! ***** DO NOT READ THIS POST unless you WANT to be SPOILED!!

CBS ***** SOURCE SPOILERS ***** for Ep11 contained in unlinked Press Photo Thumbnails

dabo and tribephyl encouraged me to post these images so here goes...

On Mon 11/25/2013 CBS posted 22 Ep11 PRE-show Press Images to their to their CBS Press Express web site at:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/photos

(Note: Currently the CBS Press Express web site is not working correctly)

On Tue 11/26/2013 CBS published the Episode 12 Press Release before Episode 11 Aired!

That made me wonder if CBS may have also uploaded the Episode 11 POST-show Thumbnail Images to the CBS Press Express web site and sure enough they did!

On Tue 11/26/2013 CBS uploaded 30 Ep11 POST-show Thumbnail Images to their CBS Press Express web site but they are not yet linked for display.

Survivor Fever 22 PRE-Show Full Size Ep11 Press Images
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8135.shtml#12

These 30 additional thumbnail images reveal the outcomes of:

• Redemption Island Duel
  • Immunity Challenge
  • Tribal Council

Scroll down to see all 52 Ep11 thumbnail images (pre and POST show) or back out now! You've been warned!

_006 _011 _018 _020

_022 _026 _030 _031

_039 _040 _044 _046

_048 _053 _055 _059

_068 _069 _071 _077

_089 _090 _091 _092

_093 _094 _097 _100

_102 _103 _105 _107

_108 _109 _110 _111

_113 _114 _115 _117

_118 _121 _123 _125

_129 _142 _151 _154

_157 _159

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... tribephyl 11-27-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Sheldor 11-27-13 2
 RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Georjanna 11-27-13 3
   RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Murphy3126 11-27-13 4
       RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Georjanna 11-27-13 5
       RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Flowerpower 11-29-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-13, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Love this!

Laura wins RI Challenge.

Vytas loses RI Challenge.

Ciera burns the HI clue.

Gervase, Tyson and Ciera sit out at IC to eat.

Monica wins II.

Tyson plays his HI.

Caleb is voted out.

ahhh...CBS. You make this too phun...and easy!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-13, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
NICE summary tribephyl!! Only thing we don't know is the final vote tally.

Laura gives the HII clue to her daughter?! How much more damage can she do to Ciera's game?!

That's Monica's THIRD Individual Immunity Win!

One more IIC win and Monica will be tied with the Women for the most IIC Wins:

• Kelly Wiglesworth, 4, Survivor: Borneo(consecutive)
  • Jenna Morasca, 4, Survivor: The Amazon(including 1 immunity given to Heidi Strobel)
  • Kim Spradlin, 4, Survivor: One World

Two more IIC wins and she will tie for the MOST EVER with:

• Colby Donaldson, 5, Survivor: The Australian Outback(consecutive)
  • Tom Westman, 5, Survivor: Palau
  • Terry Dietz, 5, Survivor: Panama(consecutive)
  • Ozzy Lusth, 5, Survivor: Cook Islands
And there are probably 4 more Individual Immunity Challenges at F6, F5(1st), F5(2nd), and F4. 1 of 4 to tie the Women, 2 of 4 to tie the Men and 3 or 4 to have the most ever.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-13, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"

I'd like to think that - if Monica and Tyson are both members of the F3 - the images in these caps are just one of the reasons that she wins the Game.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-13, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
I'd also give Monica points for getting Kat & Tina out of the game after each of them targeted Monica; plus Monica being the only one aware of splitting votes when whereabouts of idol unknown (except to Tyson ... although there was at least the possibility of a 2nd idol being held in secret by someone other than Tyson)

Unfortunately, I think they've played up the paranoia too much for Monica to be the winner, even though some of the paranoia was rational thought & just Monica being able to look ahead a tribal council or 2, which no one else seems to be doing.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
I agree, Murphy. With everything that you've said.

My only - faint - hope is that the people who produce Survivor were determined to tell its viewers why - in their editorial opinion - Tyson should have won the Game. Rather than that he did. And were not at all hesitant to play havoc with the Culpeppers' public image(s) in the process.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-13, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27: Ep11 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Unfortunately for Monica, it always seems they edit her motivation to get to the end or to win individual immunity as trying to prove something to her husband or her kids, not to WIN a million dollars. So, in the end, she will have done what she set out to do, prove something to her family, but fall short of the million, imo. We'll see! She certainly is worthy of making it to end game...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •