The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-13, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
add more as you find them. Add your thoughts as they come to you.

Title: "Gloves Come Off"

EW Tease:
JP: Next week… Vytas has a role reversal – this time he’s the one getting picked on — can he survive?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... Sheldor 11-21-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... tribephyl 11-22-13 2
   RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... Flowerpower 11-22-13 3
       RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... michel 11-22-13 4
           RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... television 11-22-13 8
               RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... bbaper 11-22-13 11
                   RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... Sheldor 11-22-13 12
                   RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... Flowerpower 11-24-13 13
   RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... CTgirl 11-22-13 5
       RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... kingfish 11-22-13 6
       RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... suzzee 11-22-13 7
           RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tw... samboohoo 11-22-13 9
 S27: Ep.11 After Show Preview Sheldor 11-22-13 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-21-13, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
11.21.2013 Press Release

A CASTAWAY’S BOLD MOVE COULD SMOKE OUT THE IMMUNITY IDOL OR EXTINGUISH THEIR OWN FLAME, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 27

"Gloves Come Off” – A castaway’s bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame. Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe, and two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/releases/view?id=37403

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
and our boot story is...
one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe
So far the only sides are Katie vs everyone else.
And since Katie's only connection to the other side seems to be with Ciera, my guess is that Ciera is the "hot water" castaway.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
This is going to be an interesting episode. There are several possible boot stories in the clues.

1. A CASTAWAY’S BOLD MOVE COULD SMOKE OUT THE IMMUNITY IDOL OR EXTINGUISH THEIR OWN FLAME

We saw this in the promos. Hayden noting that Tyson has been in control for the entire game, and then suggesting to Cierra that they vote out Tyson at the next TC. We see him talking with Caleb at the start.

Another interesting thing to note is that Hayden is prime for a blindside himself, as last episode he had a nice confessional where he noted that, "right now I trust Tyson, and I think he has my back...I think I can trust him". This is the kiss of death in Survivor. He's feeling a little too comfortable, and it could be the beginning of his downfall.

2. one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe

Well, it could indeed be Cierra because Cierra thinks she can be F3 with Tyson/Gervase as well as with Hayden/Caleb. But, Cierra is sitting pretty which ever way she goes, so why would she tell Tyson and foil the plan when the plan serves her just as much as Hayden/Caleb? It may not be Cierra that plays both sides. I think it may be Katie. Katie noted in the last episode that she was not in the 7, (now 6), and that she needed to let them start fighting so she could find a way in. Clearly, this is an opportunity for her to go from at least F7 to perhpas F3. Katie is the one on the bottom, and may see a way to wheel and deal for a higher spot. Katie and Cierra both have mothers that are likely to be on the jury, and therefore I don't think the tribe will let them near the end game. I just don't want to discount Katie as the one that is in hot water after playing both sides.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-13 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

But Katie is already in hot waters so any move wouldn't be bad for her.

There was a insider clip where Ciera said she does not want to work with Katie because they are too much alike. In the last episode she told her mom that there was no chance the guys would choose to bring Katie instead of her. If Hayden and Caleb want their move to succeed, they need Katie. That should push Ciera to the other side.

Since Tyson will need Ciera, I think the "hot water" is misdirection. The boot will be the one that wants to make the bold move, Hayden. Didn't he agree with Tyson that booting Laura meant clear sailing to the end? Didn't he say that one wrong move could cost you a million dollars? That's a nice set-up.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-13, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
I see it playing out similarly. Either way, this episode will answer a lot of the questions I have about Tyson's 'halo' edit thus far. One disonnect I've been having trouble with is that usually, when one person is in control like him, he has to betray people to get to the end and takes responsibility for it, which we've seen in the past causes juries to be really vindictive. If the foreshadowing of him and Gervase going to the end plays out, I have had a hard time seeing how he could win that vote, since Gervase hasn't got his hands as dirty. But Gervase, while likable, hasn't really been pushed as a winner in my opinion.

But, a couple of things could turn in Tyson's favour - 1) if he votes out people that turn on him first, or 2) if he gets voted out and goes through redemption, thus becoming an underdog. The foreshadowing is there for both; his easy explanation of the Aras vote that shut Tina up could be his defense in front of the jury - 'sorry, but you were about to vote me out, right?' Alternatively, his 'you guys are going down at Redemption' could also be prescient.

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
If you watch the After Show with Aras, it's Caleb that first suggests they go after Tyson. I'm thinking the four newbies do join forces and try to vote out Tyson, but he gets wind of their plan. Plays his idol. The question is who do they (Tyson, Gervase and Monica) target. The strongest physical threat would be Hayden, unless he wins immunity, then... Caleb? He has had such a non existing edit, he had two confessionals last episode (set up for his boot in Ep. 11?).

This would also set up an interesting situation for Ep 12 with two sets of three. Neither set may want to stitch their votes, knowing the other three will not take them to the final. Possibly a Purple Rock situation in Ep. 12? Jeff did say there was something happening that has only happened once before.

11-22-13, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
bbaper: Yup. I posted the YouTube link to the After Show below (See post #10) http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8136.shtml#10

I also transcribed the conversation.

However, the "Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Gloves Come Off (Preview)" that just came out is ALL about that Ciera is the BIGGEST Target in the game!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-13, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
Thanks, Walter...

This is an interesting week. I went and watched the aftershow, and you are right, Caleb is the one that seemingly brings the blindside up. But, in the promo, it "appears" to be Hayden...they are editing it that way. Maybe for a reason? Regardless, the two clues...
1. A castaway’s bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame.
This is clearly looking more like Caleb

2. one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe Clearly this is Cierra as the promo notes.

So, to sum it up, one of the newbies is walking the walk, either Caleb or Cierra. Cierra had nice foreshadowing moments as Suzzee noted....Cierra was noted to be smart and making moves of her own by Tyson, while Hayden noted that he trusted Tyson and that Tyson had his back.

Looking at it from this light, makes me think that possibly Hayden could be the one to let Tyson know that they were gunning for him. Afterall, we heard him tell Vytas that he would be the one.

I am leaning toward Tyson playing his idol, and bouncing someone, possibly Caleb or Cierra. Still not sure as to which one.

I do love the idea of the purple rock next episode and if Jiffy did say that there was something happening that has only happened once before, it gives me hope that it will again! Good thinking!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena

Could this mean that Laura and Tina beat Vytas?! I had thought that Vytas would be the returning player but they had a nice wrap up of the sibling story last week when Aras exited.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
I think that a "less than maternal" move is meant to indicate something between the mothers and their daughters.

But what could that be, since the moms are competing with each other, not with their daughters? Guilt trips to get the daughter to switch places, perhaps? Maybe (as you mention) they both win and Vytas is sent to Ponderosa (where he would have to have a conversation with Aras about his remarks) and the "less than maternal" aspect is simply that both moms would technically still be potentially competing with their daughters, thus putting a cloud on each daughter's aspirations?

But since Laura seems more competitive than Tina (IMO), and Cierra is more worried about how Laura could be a negative in her game, this would point to the dynamic (such as is is) being between Laura and Cierra.

I suspect that in the end this will be a pre-episode lure by the producers, and not really amount to much.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
I'd think so CT what else would they do to him, kick him out of the shelter?

I should be watched....closely.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-13, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S27: Ep.11 Title, Teases and Tweets"
I wouldn't kick him out of my shelter.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

11-22-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
10. "S27: Ep.11 After Show Preview"
Survivor After Show - Challenging Loyalties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJB0oeQO0I

Published on Nov 21, 2013

Survivor After Show Host, Parvati Shallow, watches tonight's episode of Survivor: Blood Vs. Water with this week's castaway, Aras Baskauskas, then heads directly into the After Show studio break it all down. Watch Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Wednesday's at 8/7c on CBS. Then check back weekly to CBS.com for more After Shows with Parvati, and all your favorite castaways from this season!

53:51 Ep11 Exclusive Extended Preview

Ciera: Boys...

<Hayden, Ciera, Caleb enter the ocean>

Hayden: Well...

Ciera: Well, what's new? What are you guys thinking?

Caleb (to Ciera): We're thinking it's time to shake up the game a little bit... Like, with Tyson.

Ciera: Ok

Caleb: Right now... We could use <cut to Monica talking to Katie> Katie as an extra Tyson vote

Hayen: So the four of us vote Tyson and then Tyson goes home because the four is majority.

Ciera: Smart... then us three the Final Three

Hayden: Absolutely

Caleb: Yeah

Ciera: We can so out smart these veterans right now

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •