The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep 11 Vidcap Analysis *No Sour..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-13, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-13 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Very nice FP, as usual.

Not sure why this would favor the light weights since it seems to be a hand strength thing, but in the earlier survivor, two lightweights, Denise and Carter won. Denise was a very tough competitor and very fit as was Carter, so maybe that helped, but it does seem that this challenge does indeed favor lighter weight people.

ETA: Ah. The weight in the bucket is proportional to the weight of the survivor.

And I agree about Katie, Cierra, no chance. And I guess I agree about Hayden and Caleb too, although either or both of those could surprise us. I mean, if Caleb has more of a lumberjack in him (please, this is not the place for that tittering) than just his shirt, he could have the hand strength/endurance to win.

Tyson's bucket is lower than the others in V-cap #009, and although it could be a dream teamers vid-cap, or maybe it’s too early in the contest before the pain has set in for the others, I would have to guess that Tyson didn't make it, in spite of the fact that one would suppose that he would have bicycler's endurance. Well, leg endurance.

ETA: And Ginger makes a good observation about Tyson.

Of Gervase and Monica, well, Gervase at times has shown very little endurance in these challenges, and Monica is probable his better at that.

I'd go with Monica as a guess for IC, at least if and until a more definitive clue comes along.

And for the RI challenge, if they have to crawl down the square channel four times for the boxes, that would put Vytas at a disadvantage, and Tina (as an older person) at a lesser disadvantage.

If the RI challenge requires that they lift one end of that square tube and shake out the boxes, then Tina would probably be the most disadvantaged.

Regardless, the hard part of the RI challenge is the Rubic's cube puzzle. Even so, at this point I'd have to guess that Laura would win this. And this could (somehow) fit in with the maternal aspect of the promo clue, it seems like Cierra’s turning on her Mom was edited to be more dramatic than Katie’s.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27: Ep 11 Vidcap Analysis *No Sour...   tribephyl     11-21-13       
   Post-Show Prom o   tribephyl     11-21-13     1  
     RE: Post-Show Prom o   kingfish     11-21-13     2  
         RE: Post-Show Prom o   michel     11-21-13     3  
     RE: Post-Show Prom o   suzzee     11-22-13     4  
     RE: Post-Show Prom o   Flowerpower     11-24-13     7  
   S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Preview...   Sheldor     11-22-13     5  
     web promo caps   tribephyl     11-23-13     6  
         RE: web promo caps   Flowerpower     11-24-13     8  
             RE: web promo caps   michel     11-24-13     9  
                 RE: web promo caps   Flowerpower     11-24-13     10  
                     RE: web promo caps   michel     11-24-13     11  
   S27: Ep 11 Press Images   Sheldor     11-25-13     12  
     RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   Sheldor     11-25-13     13  
         RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   Flowerpower     11-26-13     14  
             RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   ginger0226     11-26-13     15  
             RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   kingfish     11-26-13     16  
                 RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   suzzee     11-26-13     17  
                 RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   Sheldor     11-26-13     19  
                     RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   tribephyl     11-26-13     21  
                         RE: S27: Ep 11 Press Images   Sheldor     11-26-13     24  
   S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sneak P...   Sheldor     11-26-13     18  
     RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne...   bbaper     11-26-13     20  
         RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne...   Flowerpower     11-26-13     22  
             RE: S27: Ep 11 Gloves Come Off (Sne...   bbaper     11-26-13     23  
                 Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUMBNAI...   Sheldor     11-26-13     25  
                     RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM...   dabo     11-27-13     28  
                     RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM...   tribephyl     11-27-13     29  
                         RE: Ep12 PR and Ep11 POST-SHOW THUM...   Sheldor     11-27-13     30  
   RE: S27: Ep 11 Zap2it Sneak Peek ...   Sheldor     11-26-13     26  
   S27: Ep 11 Challenge Preview - Wris...   Sheldor     11-27-13     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •