The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-13, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Every promotional spot for tonight's episode, combined:

A family is being torn apart! Oh, the tragedy of betrayal! It's so sad! How could something like this possibly happen? The shame! The agony! The ratings! Tune in to see just how horrible this will be! And it had nothing to do with us!

Every memo for the season's planning session written by Mark Burnett, combined:

If any couple survives to reach the finals intact and I don't see one breakup, disinheriting, disowning, or divorce before we stop filming, you're all dead.

Time truly has mellowed him, has it not?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 11-20-13 1
 Previously on Survivor...... Flowerpower 11-20-13 2
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 11-20-13 3
   RE: Post Intro.... dabo 11-20-13 4
 Post RI duel... Flowerpower 11-20-13 5
   RE: Post RI duel... CTgirl 11-21-13 16
       RE: Post RI duel... tribephyl 11-21-13 18
 Pre-IC.... Flowerpower 11-20-13 6
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-20-13 7
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... CTgirl 11-21-13 17
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 11-21-13 20
 Post IC, pre TC drama... Flowerpower 11-20-13 8
 you don't have it because I do. byoffer 11-20-13 9
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 11-20-13 10
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-20-13 11
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Murphy3126 11-20-13 12
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Flowerpower 11-20-13 13
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-20-13 14
           RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Murphy3126 11-21-13 15
           RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Flowerpower 11-21-13 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What's worse is that it won't be over when it's over:

Survivor': Jeff Probst says there will 'definitely' be another Blood vs. Water season

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/15/jeff-probst-survivor-blood-vs-water-podcast/

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor......"
Drop your buffs, we are merged, in B vs W, having your loved o seemed to be a blessing but it was turning out to be a curse. Tyson's alliance was in control and were taking them out Aras' couples alliances one by one, and after Tina was out, Katie is let alone and now Laura and Cierra are the only couple left...

Night 24, Kasama...They note the lightening, are you alright? to Katie, Tyson hugs her, it was horrible seeing my mom go, the 7 of them are so engrossed in their own alliance, if I don't figure somehting out tonight that I am doomed.

See Cierra and Laura high fiving them selves as the last couple....C to Laura, if Katie doesn't win IN, she needs to go...

Next AM, Laura says that we are 2 votes and that we hold the power in the game. Cierra tells her to let Tyson call the shots and you need to stay low....Cierra in conf: now there is a role reversal, I am calling the shots

To Laura: Let Tyson come to you, be a girls girl,

Laura in conf: It's wierd, but I totally trust C. I trust her judgement and it's wonderful

C in conf: I wonder how long my mom will listen to me, I want to go as far as I can with her, if she needs to go at some point, so I can win the game, then she needs to go, because at this point I have a better shot at winning this game...

11-20-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post Intro...."
Bringing in the competitors for todays duel...Aras, Vytas, Tina...

Use grappling hook to retrieve 3 bags, then yuse bags with balls to complete the table maze...in addition give clue to location of Hidden HI. See Katie smile to get the clue. Tina never considered swapping with Katie, No way, JOSE...

Start, Tina hooks first bag out of the gate. Aras has his first bag, Vytas is struggling with knotted rope. Tina has second bag...Aras is giving flack to Laura for not cheering him on....so she does, so Aras says, Thank you Laura!

brothers are neck and neck, and Tina is working on the table maze...Vytas has his third bag, and Hayden cheers him...Aras has his third bag, and Laura cheers him...all three are working...Tina is very close...hear Katie tell her that she is doing great...Aras drops his ball in a hole and must start over. Vytas and Tina are at the same spot, very close to center spot to be at to win...Tina is dangerously close to win...and she does'n't, it drops in the hole so must start over at beginning.

Vytas is now in the center section and he wins and stays alive. Down to two, Aras and Tina...Vytas telling him to take his time. Tina is close to center section...needs to land that ball.... and she swears, then she lands it! Aras is out of this game after 25 days, Tina says she is sorry, Vytas says he loves him, and Aras wishes V luck...

Jiffy reminds him of the time that Vytas sucker punched him at the challenge...Vytas, do you see the pain this causes your brother...that first challenge brought a bunch of old stuff up, but now, I am done with that. Aras says that alot of things happened in our young lives, but now, I hope it's behind us and we can live long lives together side by side with our grandchildren....I love you bro, eat some cheeseburgers for me...No hard feelings from me, you played me! Good job!

Give the HII clue to someone and he chooses to gove it to Katie. She is going to keep it. Katie says thanks V, good job Mom! She is taking the clue and keeping it, it's her only chance, she is not going to go down without fighting, just like my mom did! Says Katie in conf.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Intro...."
And production is so desperate to get HIIs in play the clue is basically a map.

11-20-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
5. "Post RI duel..."
See a preying mantice...return back to camp...She did it! The first jury member and my mom is still in it...Katie conf: proud of my mom, intimidating seeing her with 2 big guys, thrilled beyond belief...I am so low in this game, worries me that I am not in the strong alliance, but I had some firends at RI, and they gave me the clue...she reads the clue...near the gnarly vine, and she thinks she knows right where it is on the way to the water fall...she starts digging.

At camp, Laura says why don't we hide all the sharp digging tools.

Tyson in Conf: I am not worried, I have it, she's a non-factor. and the only thing I am thinking about is how to make my next move. Alot of people don't want to make the first move so I am going to have to make it again and be the bad guy.

Tyson in the water with Hayden and Caleb...K, I got it figured out...Us 4 guys vote for Laura M, so she doesn't see it coming so Cierra doesn't have to vote for her mom...then we pull Cierra right back in.

Safe bet is to take Laura out before she gets further...

Laura M goes and hopefully beats some at RI, then C is with us, then vote out Katie and Monica, sound good?

Hayden in conf: right now I trust Tyson, and I think he has my back...I think I can trust him, get rid of Laura M, it's not easy, one mistake could cost you a million dollars

This is the one chance to get Laura M out, if we make this move we are home free, Tyson tells them

See Tyson in camp....I like Laura she loves my jokes.

Cierra in conf: I am in the all of 7, there are 3 girls...my heart is being tugged, I don't want her to think I don't want her to succeed in the game, but I want to succeed in this game. Walks off with Laura M....lets assume that Katie finds th HII, first to vote out, Monica...

Cierra says she thinks she would have a better shot at winning than she would...

Cierra has had rough conversations with her mind

be honest, you don't stand a shot, but I do...Laura thinks they will be honest to the six...if it comes down to 6, they will get you, then I will have to win Immunity....but if you win immunity then, then I am gone...C in conf: I get one shot at this, and I don't want to mess it up

Cierra to her mom....it's not realistic for us to get to F3..

Laura says the amazing thing out here is that our relationship is changing, I was always the one to give advice, it'snow morphed in to the situation wher eI am trusting her...

Cierra, she is saying that what if we get to six...

Laura in conf: she has the courage to say this is what is going on, see Cierra tell her: if then this is what I would have to do, and then I would have to vote you out, Laura continues in conf: she is no longer this little girl, and ultimately for me, cries, I wanted this game to teach her what she has to do, as a mother, good girl, you are doing good...it is a huge blessing for me to be out here to witness that, it's worth way more than a million dollars to me, then see them together on the beach, can you believe we are the last couple standing, us Morrett girls, and they hug....

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post RI duel..."
When Cierra thought she could get to the final 3, who did she think she'd get there with?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post RI duel..."
From the sounds of it Tyson has played it to Ciera as if she is the one in the middle of Gervase&Tyson vs Caleb&Hayden.
When he went to Ciera to talk about the upcoming vote he said that it was Hayden and Caleb who wanted to vote out her mom. And that he had her back.
The F6 LauraM and Ciera talked about included neither Katie NOR Monica. Getting rid of Laura now, insured Ciera that not only was F5 a guarantee but an F3 with either Tyson and Gervase OR Caleb and Hayden was a probability as well.
I believe Ciera is under the impression that Tyson and Gervase would take her to F3. But I'm sure Tyson has mentioned to her that he thinks Caleb and Hayden will probably do the same.

My thoughts: Ciera will be F6 boot after all.

11-20-13, 09:42 PM (EST)
6. "Pre-IC...."
Day 26...see a snake, they are sleeping, see Katie rise, my biggest concern is either winning the challenge or find the HII, as soon as day breaks I am going to find that thing, they will have to eat each other, they will start fighting, hopefully have that necklace around my neck and work in...

Laura in conf: now I have to tail Katie and try to find that idol...hear drums beating...Katie says unfortunately, I was followed by Laura M, but I am digging in all the worng places so she won't find it...

Boys at camp laughing at the two girls...they all assume there is an II out there, I am like the biggest threat in the game right now...now I am the big bad wolf, because the moment we vote someone out they hate me...so I need to get C on board about voting her mom out

Tyson takes Cierra out to talk to her...I have to tell you something that you aren't going to like...you are going to vote my mom out, I am not voting her out but Hayden and Caleb are voting your mom and it's going to happen...
C: I am ok with my mom out of the game

C says she would have been ok with voting her out of the game later, honestly she doesn't know what she is going to do right now...

IC

Stand on small platform, leaning back holding on to rope, get lowered and eventually you let go, last one standing wins...playing for reward, winner will have a chance to fill their belly with hamburgers hotdogs, french fries etc

Get a good grip...this challenge is on....26 days, living with everything, hands beat up, will feel it, Hayden is struggling, you are tired and hungry and Hayden is out, can not hang on any longer the first one out, no shot at Immunity. Then Caleb drops out, down to 6. Get ready to move down to the next knot...see Monica in a zen pose...Gervase out, Cierra out, 4 left, Katie, Tyson, Laura and Monica...then Katie is out, down to 3...Tyson is shaking, but Laura falls out next, down to 2, Tyson and Monica, Tyson has a torn rotator cuff, fighting, Tyson is out, Monica wins her second immunity in this game! It feels really good...somebody will be going home tonight, they show Hayden...He shows her a reward, and you can invite one person, how about if I give it ALL to them, and I eat none of it, because immunity means more to me....I will give it all to them, this is my family out here. Caleb...what is this political or just a good move, and he says a little bit of both....they switch places, and Monica eats nothing, and they all shovel it in, you guys are more than welcome!

Monica gives it up for the team....

11-20-13, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And Monica makes certain there will be no leftovers for the film crew.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
While that was very nice of Monica, I really wish Jiffy had made her choose someone. It was perceived as Monica being a sweet mom but really she got a free pass in a coconut chop challenge. She didn't have to reveal who her closest ally was or single anyone out for special attention.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-13, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jeff had let others players do the same starting way back with Matt in the Amazon. The obvious play for jury votes usually backfires.

11-20-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC, pre TC drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-13 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

Day 26...see the sanake again slithering through camp....Monica you are so wonderful, thankyou... they find the snake..

C; My mom is easily the biggest target, I don't want to see her go, but I don't have the luxury of time...

C to Katie: Monica Gervase and Tyson thinks I am voting for my mom...did you find the HII...she tells her that she knows she doesn't have the idol, but Katie says yes I do, C tells her that I know you don't have it because I do...Katie folds...OMG!

So C goes to her mom, let's get Katie out now, throw her name out to see if anyone will bite..

The guys are on the Hammock...they are talking 5 to the end...Cierra comes up, and tells the boys what happened...so she doesn't have it, and if it makes anybody feel any better, let's

Hayden in conf: I don't think that Katie has the idol, so the easier move seems like the safer move...

My options are really simple: Send my own mother to RI, and risk all the relationships that I have built so far just to have my mom go home anyway and then I follow her at the next challenge...so trying to figure out what to do...

Tyson in conf: We had it, it was so simple, until we told Cierra what we were gonna do....But C is smarter than we thought, making moves of her own, but the plan has to stay the same because a couple in the game is more dangerous.

Caleb thinks that Katie doesn'thave the idol, and nees to go sooner rather than later, she's floated to the end...

TC:

See ARas arrive

Laura smiles at him

Katie, last TC, it was you or your mom, does it feel like you next? Yes, at least I got a clue
No one knows for sure if anyone has the idol, have to plan ahead
Tyson: One couple left, something to look at, they have a similar mind and may swing the same way
Caleb is there a concern from L and C? Yes, they are different, becasue they are smart and big competitors and have an equal shot in the game
Hayden: they are competitive, but at the end of the day the bond they have is way stronger than any of the bonds that any of us have here
Luara before it was a liability but now, one is two...
Katie says you want to get to the F2 together, so it's threatening, having a loved one her still is not the best way to go
But Laura M reminds them that now with those 2, one of us will be on the jury...
Caleb, is tonights vote stick with plan and get rid of Katie or take out the last loved ones pair? That's the delimma...swing either way...

Time to vote: Katie is first voter...
see Laura M
Cierra is voting...they didn't show ANY votes being written.

Tally:

see Katie, Cierra, then Gervase...
Laura M
Katie
Laura
Laura
Laura
Laura (mom)

It's okay, and Cierra is really crying, Ilove you, I'll come back for you...she tells her it's ok...Katie rubs her back and tells her it's ok, Cierra...

Laura was crying too, and looked back and said I love you.

In voting out Larua no more couples, it's a game of individuals where there is only one winner...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "you don't have it because I do."
Well played by Cierra to get Katie to fold!

11-20-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
10. "Next time on Survivor....:"
So, it just occurs to me....I guess the loved ones episode ain't happening this season....no more feeling the love and all of the tears...

Next time on S:

Hayden to Caleb: Tyson has been in control the whole game
Jiffy: Tyson's been running the show
Cierra: what are you thinking

Hayden: The four of us vote Tyson
But a plan can turn everything upside down
Cierra: we can so outsmart these veterens..
Caleb to Katie at camp: Tyson thinks he's head honcho
Caleb whispering: We are gonna blindside him the next vote

I am having a hard time thinking about Cierra writing my name down, it sucks that she had to do that....but I am not about to quit now...I will do waht I have to do to get further in the game and even more to further my daughter in the game.

11-20-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And next time the blindside Tyson plan evolves, which really should have happened this week.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-13, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks once again for posting! Sounds like next week the HII may be played. May be interesting ... usually the sheep go quietly to slaughter.

11-20-13, 10:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This should be interesting! Yes, if Tyson gets wind of it, he'll play the idol. If he doesn't then he'll end up on RI. Remember when Rachel was voted out and he said if he went to Redemption he said that they would not stand a chance in He!!....that could have been foreshadowing! This will be fun...

Anyone notice alot of Caleb in the promo preview? I wonder if he plays the idol, who would be bounced out?

I could see Katie telling Tyson about the plot....she just said in this episode to let the fighting begin so she can find a way in. This could be it. And, she will tell Tyson that it was Caleb that spelled out the plot, perhaps?

11-20-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
But if a Mom goes to the jury that becomes a liability for the Daughter still in the game, if not immediately then eventually.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-13, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Interesting point. I never even considered the effect of having a loved one on the jury. Obviously, I was oblivious. Must vote out both of couples or risk one almost automatic vote for someone else.

11-21-13, 07:47 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
True! Cierra doesn't stand a chance of getting in front of the final jury, imho...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •