The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-13, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
***** CBS SOURCE SPOILER ALERT! ***** DO NOT READ THIS POST unless you WANT to be SPOILED!!!

CBS ***** SOURCE SPOILERS ***** for Ep10 contained in unpublished Press Photo Thumbnails

CBS published today (11/18/2013) 16 Press Photos on their CBS Press Express web site at:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/photos

Survivor Fever Full Size Images at:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8130.shtml#8

However, I discovered that CBS actually uploaded 45 thumbnail images NOT just the 16 thumbnail images they needed for the 16 photos they published.

These 29 additional thumbnail images reveal:

• Redemption Island Duel
  • Redemption Island Duel 3rd Place
  • Immunity Challenge
  • Immunity Challenge Winner
  • Tribal Council Voting
  • Tribal Council Vote Off

Scroll down to see the 45 thumbnail images or back out now! You've been warned!

_001 _002 _003 _004

_005 _006 _007 _008

_009 _010 _011 _012

_013 _014 _015 _016

_017 _018 _019 _020

_021 _022 _023 _024

_025 _026 _027 _028

_029 _030 _031 _032

_033 _034 _035 _036

_037 _038 _039 _040

_041 _042 _044 _046

_048

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... television 11-19-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... CTgirl 11-19-13 2
       RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... kingfish 11-19-13 4
           RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... suzzee 11-19-13 6
 RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... Murphy3126 11-19-13 3
   RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press... suzzee 11-19-13 5
 S27: Ep10 xxxxxxxx Arrives At Ponde... Sheldor 11-20-13 7
   RE: S27: Ep10 xxxxxxxx Arrives At P... dabo 11-20-13 8
 Wow, Shelly! tribephyl 11-20-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-13, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-13 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Oh boy, after ten years of following on this site, I've always been too intimidated by the insight and eagle eyes that partrol these threads. But I think I've caught something in these vidcaps that might escape notice of the casual fan...

- in thumbnail 35, you see Aras walking past the fire where people toss their buffs at redemption, waving to Tina and Vytas. Note that this is preceded by a thumbnail of him hugging Vytas as if to say 'goodbye', and another of him walking off alone. Putting these together, I think he's walking OFF redemption by himself (they don't look like they're coming in, and if you look carefully in 35 you can see Aras' buff in the fire), meaning maybe he loses the duel? Also in #39 he's in different clothes and looks cleaner. Confusing - perhaps from an earlier episode?

- in the last thumbnail, #48, in the bottom left I think I spot Laura's torch when she's standing in front of Jeff, right under that cup thing with an arm that Jeff is holding. Perhaps it's misdirection, but I think I might have stumbled on a clue that Laura gets voted off? That looks a bit like the torch snuffer I've seen for 26 seasons, and why would she be standing in front of him, alone, looking at her torch, which is under his snuffer, unless she's voted off?

I think I've made a solid case, but I leave it to the sleuthing skills of the experts here to fill in the blanks...

(edit: I should add, since I don't post here often and my sense of humour isn't perhaps clear in written communication, that I'm being entirely facetious and not just stunningly dense)

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-13, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
LOL television!

Thanks Sheldor - CBS has gotten so lazy! This is the first time in my memory that the "next week on Survivor" laid out the boot story. It's usually misdirection or something inconsequential. The editing is so obvious - it's not looking like we are going to have many surprises this season.

Outdone by Agman

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-13, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Not much to discuss here. Except, maybe, how did Tina manage to not lose the RI challenge.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-13, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Aras had enough of Vytas and bailed.

I should be watched....closely.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-13, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
Wow! Has the ghost of "Gervase X" come back to haunt us? I've wondered a few times over the years if all the leaks were Burnett's deliberate attempts to destroy the spoiler boards.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-13, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27: Ep10 *SPOILER ALERT* Press Photo Thumbnails"
First Survivor, then spoilers, next the world. yawn.

I should be watched....closely.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-20-13, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "S27: Ep10 xxxxxxxx Arrives At Ponderosa"
Well just in case those thumbnail images were too subtle of a Spoiler CBS published the first PONDEROSA video 5 HOURS before Ep10 starts airing on the East Coast!

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Aras Arrives At Ponderosa

Published on Nov 20, 2013
Aras arrives at Ponderosa and reflects on his game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8u5_Sv2WGE

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S27: Ep10 xxxxxxxx Arrives At Ponderosa"
Good idea keeping it on this thread for now. An "unspoiled" Ponderosa thread should be started over the next couple of days, I suppose with some sort of caution.

Good finds this week, Sheldor.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-13, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Wow, Shelly!"
You rock! What an amazing sleuthing job!
Soooo glad we have you on this board!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •