The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-13, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Title: "Big Bad Wolf"

Misdirection: An emotional loss on Redemption Island produces this season’s first jury member. Also, castaways find out if blood really is thicker than water at a tearful tribal council, and a castaway’s generous offer proves immunity means much more than a sumptuous feast, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER

Tease:
EW: Tease us up for next week!
PROBST: Mother daughter relationships are tested in more than one way.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Flowerpower 11-16-13 1
   RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... kingfish 11-18-13 2
   RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Georjanna 11-18-13 3
       RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Murphy3126 11-18-13 4
           RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Georjanna 11-18-13 5
               RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Murphy3126 11-18-13 6
                   RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and T... Georjanna 11-18-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-13 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Tribe...

"Big Bad Wolf"....sounds like a reference to Tyson, or Tyson is referring to himself as this?

1. An emotional loss on Redemption Island produces this season's first jury member. Hmmmmm, this sounds good. Will Aras be the first jury member? Will Tina? My money is on Vytas to survive...emotional meaning there are tears, but if Tina goes will she cry? Or, will it be Katie that cries?

2. castaways find out if blood really is thicker than water at a tearful tribal council. . Blood is thicker than water, so will the boot be someone that has no loved one left in the game, OR, will the final couple left standing be targeted?

3. a castaway’s generous offer proves immunity means much more than a sumptuous feast. So, will the IC be resisting temptations while enduring on some tedious task or position? We all know who will win the IC, thanks to CBS video captures....Monica gives up the a sumptuous feast for immunity?

Mother - daughter relationships are tested in more than one way
Cierra and Laura are really in the spotlight this week...will Laura sacrifice her game for Cierra?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-13, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
I think You pretty much nailed it, FP.

#1 indicates Vytas or Aras wil go.

#2 indicates (to me) that either Laura or Ciena will go, most progbably Laurs although that runs counter to her demonstrated desite to win over everyone, including her daughter.

#3 indicates a Monica's sacrifice.

#4 indicates that Laura is the most likely boot.

I can't help be skeptical of anyone but Tina being the first jury member, but the indications are that it will be one of the brothers. I'm not completely convinced, but leaning that way. Aras or Vytas? Will good or bad prevail? I think the producers would rather that good prevailed (to please more viewers, thus boost ad revenue) but they can't completely control who wins the RI challenge. So who knows?

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-13, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Mother - daughter relationships are tested in more than one way

This could refer to Tina and Katie. Perhaps Tina directly asks Katie to take her place on Redemption Island just before the Episode 10 Challenge (duel/truel/whatever) there?

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-13, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
It was sad to see Kat do that. It made me cheer when Kat lost at RI. Tina is way too smart to do that as she should know, at this point, Katie has a much better chance than Tina would at getting to F3.

11-18-13, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Murphy,

Because, as I understand the rules in place, there is no limit to the number of times couples may exchange places - Redemption Island/Kasama - my train of thought was that if, having seen a Challenge setup that played to Katie's strengths ...(), Tina might have proposed the change.

I really wasn't thinking of the scenario in terms of the endgame. But I certainly see your point.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-13, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
Interesting, I wonder if they'd even allow the swap after challenge identified. Seems unfair to the others on RI & non-pairs. I still have trouble seeing Tina risk her daughter to save herself, especially since Tina would be a likely top target as soon as she got back in the game. I doubt Katie offering to swap would test their relationship. I do think they're just trying to dramatize Laura M trying to sacrifice herself by getting her daughter to vote her out.

11-18-13, 07:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S27: Ep. 10 Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-13 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

You're probably right. If for no other reason than that I never am.

But, there is a kind of 'name your poison' about the whole thing: the person on Redemption Island is safe from the Tribal Council vote and the person still 'in the game' has a shot at II (and/or an HII) in each cycle. So a revolving door scheme that spreads the risks and rewards for each woman between two venues as long as possible might not be a bad strategy.

And I'm pretty certain that the question has already been posed and lenghthy discussions pursued in the arena - Kat and Hayden / Candice and John - after everyone was assembled and the Challenge (which they have to set up well in advance) had been revealed.

I'm way overthinking this ...

ETA: The best part could be that it might really mess
with other people's plans.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •