The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
Ok guys and gals, just thought I'd share something....the people whe visit the other tribes would definately want to leave a good impression, and the tribes that are letting other members from the opposite tribe visit will definately be wanting to make a good impression and show that their tribe is strong.

Smart Decisions For Ambassador....

Ogakor - Definately Tina or Colby. Colby would lead Kucha to the conclusion that Ogakor is a strong tribe, and Tina is smarter than she looks and would absorb more information about Kucha and their alliances. Colby is the best choice overall, mainly because stands in the middle of the Ogakor "split".

Kucha - Kucha needs to send Rodger. Rodger is under-estimated by the Ogakor already, as they know he had a hard time jumping off the cliff, etc. They will expect Rodger to be exhausted over a "rough time" in the Kucha Kamp, although Rodger will absorb alot of information. Kucha also should send him because he hasn't participated in the challenges recently since there were an odd number of participants, and Rodger may feel a bit left out, hence possibly forming an alliance with the Ogakor members, which would be a good choice for him to do.

BAD CHOICES FOR THE AMBASSADORS

Ogakor - Jerri or Keith. It is obvious that these two have so much hatred for each other that it is likely they will spill the beans on any alliance or fights in Ogakor, which could give Kucha vital information on the Ogakor split.

Kucha - Jeff. Jeff is the type who just may spill the beans on Kucha's few faults, because he is proboably the closest pick to turn on them and possibly join someone like Jerri, etc.

Mark Burnett's Proboable Choices, Which Will Proboably Overrule The Kucha and Ogakor's Choices........

Ogakor - Jerri. She is simply put, a #####....and if he sends her, she will either convince the Kucha that she isn't a bad person and they will believe her...possibly ending Keith, Tina, and possibly Colby's future on the island a bit premature. Also, there is the chance that she will immediately piss of the Kucha members, and her stay on the island will be cut short.

Kucha - Nick. He is a bit lazy, and tends to leak information on Kucha's big alliances and their strong and weak points, plus Ogakor already hates him for leading Kucha to victory in the Dorito and Mountain Dew challenge last week.

*Amber may be a safe choice for Ogakor

*Elizabeth may also be a good choice for Kucha, as she is still emotionally struck by Mike's burns and may cause more sympathy from the Ogakor as the merge starts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My theories for the tribe's Amb... Kokoro 03-06-01 1
   RE: My theories for the tribe's Amb... Fuel 03-07-01 2
       RE: My theories for the tribe's Amb... Play2Survive 03-07-01 3
       RE: My theories for the tribe's Amb... janisella 03-07-01 4
           RE: My theories for the tribe's Amb... Minstrel 03-07-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-01 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

There's already a thread on this but this is your first post soooo welcome (and now you get to be bombarded by my thoughts ;)

If this goes through, there's no doubt that MB will make the picks himself. He wants it to be good TV, not a waste of time....If he's going for more action then he'll probably choose someone more contraversial like Jerri, but if he's still stuck on the romance bit, it'll definetly be Nick and Amber (young, good looking, single, need personality doses)

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

Fuel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fuel Click to send private message to Fuel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
If we go back to S1 it was Sean and Jenna as the representatives, why were they chosen? I feel that both tribes would want to elect someone that will show that they are united and will make a good impression that the other team aren't a bad bunch of folks.

So, I feel we need to look at outgoing personalities and generally nice. This would rule out Jerri, Alica, Jeff, and Tina. Keith could be a liability. Rodger is too mild mannered and could give the impression that Kucha is really laid back and easy to overcome. There hasn't been enough air-time to to show the personalites of Amber and Nick. My guess is Liz and Colby.

Jam

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
The question of course is what makes good television, not who's most qualified for the job.

Looking at the latter - I think den-mother Tina is the best choice for the job from Oga. As a mom, she's used to helping the kiddies (appropriate here) get along. The others are all more thick with ulterior motives. If I was on Oga, Colby would be the LAST person I'd send - well, he and Jerri - because either could actually betray the tribe. From Kucha, Rodger or Elizabeth would be good, but Rodger brings a longer life experience to the table, so he's the better choice.

What will happen? SEX. Remember that MB comment? This is a good chance to try to light some flames between either: Amber and Nick, Jerri and Nick or Liz and Colby. My guess: Amber and Nick.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-01, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
OK, we'll go over this one more time. In S1, the tribes picked Greg and Kelly, but MB overruled it and chose Sean and Jenna because he was hoping for "sparks". It backfired on him because even after 3 bottles of wine, Jenna wasn't interested in Dr. Idiot.

This time he may have decided to skip the whole idea (it was kind of lame anyway) or he may have tried it again.

If he tried it again here are two possibilities I see:

1)Because of Amber's comment of not being above using sex to further herself in the game, maybe Amber and Nick.

2)Maybe Elisabeth cheated on her boyfriend with Colby and that's why she supposedly told her friends not to watch the show.

There could also be some interesting pairings like Alicia and Colby, or Jerri and Nick.

Judging from the pictures, I'm thinking maybe all 10 survivors are sent to a neutral location with lots of booze and told to design a flag, choose a name, decide which items to take, etc. Since very little info has been leaked, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

J.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My theories for the tribe's Ambassadors, Tribe-Picked, and MB Picked....."
J, I agree with your first notion. To highlight, "lame." There is no reason for ambassadors. It looks as if the merge is a neutral site. Pack up your things and go! Here's a map, move it! They already missed one IC, let's get on with the game! That S1 crap was one of the worst moments for survivor. An attempt by MB to create a mini Temptation Island or some crap.
It failed. Now, S2 has less desireable hook ups. It doesn't happen as I see it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •