The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-13, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
...and after years of wondering, CBS finally revealed the answer to one of the network's greatest mysteries:

Jeff is the half-man.

A real man would have had hosted a solo Reward challenge by now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-13-13 1
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... PepeLePew13 11-13-13 5
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-13-13 6
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 11-13-13 13
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 11-13-13 2
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-13-13 3
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... CTgirl 11-13-13 15
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 11-13-13 17
           RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... CTgirl 11-13-13 19
               RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... SpotTheDifference 11-14-13 22
                   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... tribephyl 11-14-13 24
                       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... CTgirl 11-14-13 25
                   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 11-14-13 26
               RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... tribephyl 11-14-13 23
           RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-15-13 33
               RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 11-15-13 35
 Post intro.... Flowerpower 11-13-13 4
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-13-13 7
 Post IC/pre TC #1... Flowerpower 11-13-13 8
   RE: Post IC/pre TC #1... dabo 11-13-13 9
       RE: Post IC/pre TC #1... PepeLePew13 11-13-13 10
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 11-13-13 11
 post IC/pre T#2 Flowerpower 11-13-13 12
   RE: post IC/pre T#2 michel 11-13-13 14
       RE: post IC/pre T#2 CTgirl 11-13-13 16
           RE: post IC/pre T#2 michel 11-13-13 18
               RE: post IC/pre T#2 CTgirl 11-13-13 20
                   RE: post IC/pre T#2 CTgirl 11-13-13 21
                       RE: post IC/pre T#2 Flowerpower 11-14-13 27
                           RE: post IC/pre T#2 kingfish 11-14-13 28
                               RE: post IC/pre T#2 Estee 11-14-13 29
                                   RE: post IC/pre T#2 kingfish 11-15-13 34
 Who's got the idol? Estee 11-14-13 30
   RE: Who's got the idol? Sheldor 11-14-13 31
       RE: Who's got the idol? Estee 11-14-13 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And Tina plays the Survivor F-word ... Flipper.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*dusts off the old BenedictTina nickname that has been in mothballs for over a decade now*

11-13-13, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
True colors emerge.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I would have liked to hear what Mitchell, Jerri and Lamber had to say about that scene.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor...."
we are merged, after they merged they were all reunited, this is where it becomes Survivor, tyson found the HI, not sharing it with any one else. Aras and Vytas counted their 7, but it was far from the truth and at TC , Aras was the victim of a vicous blindside, 10 left, who will be next?

WEll, there were some great moves, Aras didn't see that coming, and neither did I...tough to see him go, Tyson said he loved Aras too, and they hugged, but in conf Vytas says that he will get revenge at some point

Tina says she can't keep her mouth shut so Tyson and Monica bravo broavo for you
you have 5 jury votes that you are never going to get, won the battle but you didn't win the war...

Tyson: Tina, you Katie and Vytas pushed us out, that was Aras' plan
Vytas: I didn't push anybody out
Tyson: well that was Aras' plan
Tina: but I don't know that was his plan, but you all were never in his alliance
They ALL say that they had an alliance with Aras....she is surprised.

Tyson to Tina: There was one person that was flipping on everybody and that person is out of this game...

Survivor has broken my heart twice and tonight he fell back in love, he knew that Aras wasn't going to take me to the end, and Tina prioritized Katie above me, and for her to come out and say You should be ashamed of yourself because that's not the way I play the game... and if everybody played like you did I would win the game 100 % of the time...

Tina the next morning talking to Katie:Not looking good for the home team, I chose which alliance I was going with and I stuck with it, that's just the way it goes, you need to further your game so please don't stick with me...

Katie: It puts us on the outs
Tina; yes, you me and Vytas, play your own game, further yourself in the game, I want that for you
Katie in conf: Mom told me to play my own game, how do I sell myself to others when My mom is on the line, how to play without throwing my loved one under the bus, I don't know how to say, keep me instead of her...

Cut to intro

11-13-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Straight into the gross food IC, two-day cycle for two TCs.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't remember ever watching a gross food challenge before where the contestants gagging made me want to gag too!

11-13-13, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Not even when someone made fake sounds to get someone to throw up? I can't remember who that was but I would have used that strategy.

11-13-13, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Fake sounds aren't as bad as the hi-def close up of Monica and Caleb trying not to barf!

Monica tweeted that they didn't show the grossest round of all - cow eye balls. And that feces were squirting out of the pig intestines. I think I want to gag all over again!

I wish Spot could weigh in as to what were true Filipino foods and what was just gross food!

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-13, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Both are true Filipino foods, and I highly doubt that Survivor would let its castaways eat feces. In fact, I've eaten cow eyeballs before. A store near our home sells Congee with both cow eyeballs and pig intestines.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-13, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Monica was being dramatic. With pig intestines they are cleaned before cooking and while it isn't actually feces, there is a component of cooking proteins that sometimes produces a "mealy-textured" by-product that could resemble feces when found inside of intestines.
I ate pig intestines as a child. I hate to say it's not true filipino as it's something we in america eat as well. It's called Chitterlings.
And while I've never eaten cow eyeballs, I have eaten cow balls and I've eaten fish eyeballs.

11-14-13, 09:31 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks Spot and Tribe for the feedback!

11-14-13, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I highly doubt that Survivor would let its castaways eat feces.

They typically request that of the viewership.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-13, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Don't have to be spot to know that witchetty grubs are australian. Pig intestines and cow eyeballs are eaten most everywhere in the world and mealworms are the larval stage of the darkling beetle but are sold worldwide as fishing bait, as reptile and bird food as well as for human consumption. Mexico exports a candy made of them as well as uses them to represent the tequila worm. (Which is actually a larval moth.)
None of those foods were pinoy-specific. Yet I'm sure they're eaten there as well.

Balut should have been used as it's a common street food of the philippines.
But they do have a couple of other "gross foods"...
Papaitan: Bile soup with beef or goat innards.
Soup #5: Bull testes soup.

I'm just glad it wasn't Pinikpikan.

11-15-13, 10:16 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-13 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Varner in Australia made a'a' noises to get Tina to upchuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt53-7OPSSI

11-15-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks, that's the one I had in mind.

11-13-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Post intro...."
Getting a vibe that Katie may be the boot? I dunno....

See them walking on beach to challenge...Gross food, here we come!

Vytas gives necklace back, see Tina, then Gervase...Survivor classic, goes back to season 1, Gervase a part of it, series of elimination round, last one standing wins, see Tyson...

first group: Tyson, Vytas, Monica, Tina, Laura M...3 move on from this round, it's meal worms, 40 of them...they are seriously crawling, Vytas wipes his brow...go...get them down and show me an empty mouth...Tyson good, Vytas chucks several and must pick up, Monica wins, Laura no shot right now, and incredible, Vytas moves on...Laura is choking

second group, eat the same thing, Tyson says, just like gummy worms only grosser...Gervase jumping up and down, and Cierra spitting out in the ground, Caleb spitting them back up...Tina...Hayden has it, Caleb getting close, Gervase moving on, looking for one more spot, and Caleb has it....

Caleb, Hayden, Gervse, Vytas, Monica, ..2 people move on...

Gervase not messing around, Tyson has spit up all over the place....Monica is heaving...Gervase is surprising everybody...Vytas making progress...Monica is doing well...this one for the kids, Caleb holding back vomit...Monica wins, one more spot, it will be Gervase...

They are chucking!

Good try though, V, says Tina!

The one food item you couldn't get down was a grub, what do you think the last food item is...a grub. 2 grubs, they weigh the same, all you have to do is to get them down...they are all crawling around...GErvse is doing split jumps, come on Gervase, change history right here, Monica has one down, for Monica it would be her first individual immunity, she goes and jumps and hugs Jiffy....she goes and hugs Gervase saying this has been a dream of mine for a LONG time! They all clap for Monica...

So the pic of Monica at TC in the vidcaps must be from the second IC/TC?

11-13-13, 09:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Vytus booted at first Tribal. At least he got through it without much mispelling his name. Monica decided to vote for Fetus even though she was supposed to vote for Katie, because I guess it is okay to make unilateral decisions without consulting your alliance ... if you are a Culpepper, that is.

Not much time for Tribal life so we get a visit with the brothers at Redemption. Aras is Yin, Vyrus is Yang, they ain't eatin cheesburgers so they's still in the game.

11-13-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC/pre TC #1..."
Tyson to Laura, Cierra, Gervase...Guys are doing Vytas, girls are doing Katie....Laura says at this point no one knows if they have an idol in conf:

Tyson in conf that LAura came up with the plan, and do I tell them I have the idol? NO he doesn't want to so he is just going with it.

See Vytas, he asks Tyson, which one of us is next

Vytas in conf: knows he is introuble

Hayden says it will be you or Katie to Vytas...he is begging Hayden to vote for Katie...in conf he says I will beg, he will put Katies name down if it gets him further...Katie doesn't know what alliances people have right now, she needs a diff't game plan, whether it includes her mom or not

Monica in conf: she is not sure who is driving the vote, but splitting it makes her feel very uncomfortable...

Monica asks why are you all scrambling around, Luara M in conf says Monica is very paranoid...Tyson and Vytas talking: Vytas says I know you are going to split votes 3 and 4, so put 3 on me please, thsere is also one less pair if I stay, as evidenced by last TC, and all I have is one vote for final TC.

Tyson in conf: Vytas made some good points. Vytas said if you keep the girls here they could wise up and have an all girls aliance...Tyson to the girls and his alliance...we need to decide when it gets dangerous for me, I want them to think it's their input not mine...I have to be careful about this vote tonight...

To TC: Tina: after you get back and Aras has been blindsided, Tina says i should have kept my big mouth shut but I called out Tyson and Monica. Vytas says that I was my brothers keeper and I was going to do the best to get you back, it's a natural feeling, I get it...Gervase, can you relate to Vytas, yes, I understand his anger, resentment, of course you will feel that way. Vytas adds it was a great move that they made, people that were intimidated by me or Aras, people like monica who's already so paranoid, she doesn't want to be a door mat, i am with you...Monica: wow, I have given my word...you flipped on my husband and I stuck my neck out for your brother, for Tina, to live vicariously through you all, but Vytas says, you were getting yourself further too, we had a bond when we left Galang and we had a bond and you broke that bond..

Katie is going to look for cracks
Vytas: What if the girls try and make a move and they can rally, and Gervase and Tyson have the most power right now and they should be the guys those girls should try to get out...Monica votes Vytas

Cierra votes Katie
Vote tally:

See Katie and Vytas...Votes: Vytas, Katie, Thai sun, Vytas, Vytas, Vytas, Vytas...See Laura and Tyson...Wel, Katie and Tina: the bad news is that you are on the bottom, the bad news for everyone else is that you have nothing to lose...

Cut to returning to beach , see a snake
Monica says that we went to TC, I was told to vote Katie, but with the vitriol at TC, I wrote Vytas, I said, "what up Brad"

Gervase in conf: Monica was supposed to vote out Katie, and she changed her vote, she could screw it up for Tyson or me, or anyone else in my alliance, I would have lost it...one more move like that and the camels back will be broke...

Cut to RI, with Aras and Vytas laying in shelter...aras: I didn't expect to see you last night, V: You are the one that got us voted out of the game, bro, Aras: there is just no way I could have seen it, V: there were signs

Vytas: Aras is the reason I am here, he got us voted out...I think he's responsible, he said that we were good, I would not bring anyone in to an alliance if they were n't 100%, they argue that they are still in the game...V: we are in purgatory Aras: I am still in the game, if I wasn't I would be eating a cheeseburger right now, and I am not...I am going to get back in the game and win the game....or I am not. Vytas: belches
Aras: my brother has a more negative attitude right now, I am much more positive energy, I love him no matter what, but good things don't come when you pessimistic and empty, they come when you are light

Your'e not going to beat me out of Redemption, I am the one that is going to get out...ARas: that would be great I would be just as happy if you got out as if I got out..Vytas: I can't say the same for you, see Aras' face...

come on in guys....walk on the beach to challenge...

balance sword on a sheild with other hand balance coins on the sword...most balanced coins on sword will win...place sword on the shield. First coin placed is a small coin, then medium coin, add small coin, then a large coin, see Cierra is shaking. add another small. Monica drops a coin, she's out of this challeng,e so did Cierra. Can't lose your focus in this challenge...Tina and Katie are shaking, medium coin and Tina is out, no shot at immunity. Down to six....good job Katie she says....see them continue, Gervase is out, Laura M is out, down to 4, Hayden, Caleb, Kaiie and Tyson. stacks are growing, wind picking up, add another small coin, take your timeCaleb is out. down to 3...like statues out here, add another medium coin...here Tina cheering Katie on, wind is picking up, Tyson is sweating off his nose, dripping down, add a large to your stack, tina tells her to take her time, Tyson is out....Hayden drops, and Katie wins IC, and Tina is so proud of her...Monica pats Hayden. Tina, never looked so good on you, honey, she puts her arms up, Work it! See Cierra and Tyson, and then the jubilant, Tina....

11-13-13, 10:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Post IC/pre TC #1..."
I wish we'd had a clue that was the IC, Katie is a clear favorite when it comes to standing still like a statue.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-13, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post IC/pre TC #1..."
Vytas would probably have done well in this challenge if he was still around, being a yoga teacher and all.

11-13-13, 10:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Got to hand it to Tina, she went out giving it everything should could, working all those cracks in the alliance.

11-13-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
12. "post IC/pre T#2"
When they get back, Tina goes off to find the HII, and Tyson , Caleb, Hayden all decide to follow her...then, later Monica says they have to split the vote with Laura, and they all ask, whose name will they put on the paper, hers? She is so paranoid she's on the bottom. Tyson in conf says this is a lot more difficult than he thought because Monica is so unpredictable, which makes her dangerous. Gervase plants the seed that he wants to vote out the renagade Monica and maybe keep Tina and Katie a few more days. Cut to TC...

JIffy calls Tina out saying it was 7 vs 3, and since Vytas went last time, and Katie has the idol then it's all on you, Tina. Tina says she looked for the HII and she got away twice today...Tina expertly says that poor Monica, you are on the bottom and that nobody likes her because she is sooo paranoid and can't keep her big mouth shut. Monica is defensive, yeah, it could be her on the bottom but she is working inside the 7 alliance, and if they split the vote and Tina has the idol, then one of them will be going home. Monica says it's very apparant that Tyson and Gervase are together, Hayden and Caleb are on the bottom, and all of the mothers and daughters are together. Tina tells them all that Monica just talks way too much...Gervase says, it makes us paranoid.

Jiffy asks Monica, are you concerned you are on the bottom? Yes
Hayden: Of course we run all the scenarios in our minds, if she has the idol, yes, it would be one of us going home...so, all you can do is think, should we split the vote and take out the bottom?
Monica says that I am extremely trustworthy, I don't know how you can ask for a better player.
Tina says to lose Monica tonight would not be that crucial...Tina says maybe I have it or maybe I don't we will just have to see...

Voting: Katie and TIna vote Monica
Monica votes Tina, you are a wonderful inspiration, thanks for the fun...

Vote tally:

Tina says, Jeff, I wish I found it, but I didn't...

Monica
Tina
Tyson
Tina
Tina
Tina
Tina is toast

she leaves, see you all tomorrow! Well Katie, you lost your mom, the good news is this alliance of 7 is not as tight as you think it is, find a way in!

Next time on Survivor:

see a storm
See Cierra and Laura talking together...
see the storm again
Cierra: Can you believe we are the last couple? (to Laura, her mother)
Jiffy: In blood vs water, The only thing harder than voting someone out is voting out your loved one
Cierra in conf; My mom is the biggest target right now
Cierra to Tyson: I'm Ok with my mom being out of the game...
Cierra; My mom needs to go! (in conf

Tina arriving: Honey, I'm home...It's nice having RI because I have a second shot. I am going up against 2 really tough competitors but everybody has a chance.
Vytas: I am just real happy we can give Tina a hug, set her a blanket by the fire and send her home tomorrow.

11-13-13, 10:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
The Aras is + while Vytas is - comment made me think that Aras outlast Vytas after all. In fact, could Tina beat Vytas? That comment about sending her home tomorrow tells me it won't happen, that Vytas lives to regret it. Most of the previous arena challenges involved puzzles so Tina has a chance.

11-13-13, 11:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
I agree Michel, until those two scenes I thought for sure that Vytas outlasts his brother and that he returns to the game. Part of me would be disappointed that Vytas's story is over but part of me would be glad that the editing hadn't put every thing up in neon lights. The editing has been rather obvious this season. For example - Laura is misdirection next week and goes home the following week!

11-13-13, 11:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
There's only Vytas' "revenge will be mine at some point" comment that leaves me undecided but it could have been left in only to make us question his jury vote.

11-13-13, 11:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
Maybe Aras will go home next week instead of Tina. Vytas has had more of a story than his brother this season.

11-13-13, 11:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-13 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

And Aras did say that he'd be just as happy if Vytas reentered the game as he would be if he himself did. Vytas said he wouldn't be happy for Aras. Maybe Vytas still has some fight left in him. Aras's story seems to be over; Vytas's isn't.

11-14-13, 10:32 AM (EST)
27. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
Vytas has really been one of the "stars" of the show. I still think that Vytas will outlast Aras. I agree that Aras seems almost content or indifferent, but Vytas still seems focused. I would be surprised if Vytas didn't make it back into this game somehow...will be fun to see how it pans out.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-13, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-13 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Good point, FP, that makes perfect sense. The Cain and Abel parallel. They could be setting up Vytas as the evil older brother (Cain) who will slay Aras, the good younger brother (Abel). That's assuming they think along biblical or classical themes. Which I don’t think they do.

Actually I have a feeling that the editors are just putting Vytas in a dark light so that the audience can be happy with his eviction. That could have very well been a definite purpose behind the editor's decision to show that bit on RI after Vytas's eviction.

There is a third RI inhabitant, Tina, but although this drama could play out over another week or two, the thing between Aras and Vytas seems to be coming to a head. Incredible as it would seem, I suspect that it won't be Tina but either Aras or Vytas that goes home next.

11-14-13, 04:10 PM (EST)
29. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
MB loves his Biblical themes. However, we'll only know Vytas is destined for the evil role when the makeup department starts making him look like the President.

(How short these memories be.)

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: post IC/pre T#2"
Hmmm...there are resemblances.

Give him a shave and you get - Vytas the Impaler?

Keep the crown and ermine cloak, - Barack Tepes?

11-14-13, 04:20 PM (EST)
30. "Who's got the idol?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-13 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

In what was either a desperate attempt to preserve suspense through hoping we'd all forgotten or just trying to make sure we would, the show seemed to go out of its way not to remind anyone of Tyson's current possession count. Sure, maybe Tina found it! Look at everyone freaking out at the mere thought! Even Tyson looks a little unnerved: well, small credit to his acting skills...

While I recognize that we finally hit a pair of votes which not even Jeff could label as blindsides -- for more than twenty minutes -- and Gervase's tattoo shall be exploited until morale improves, the level of near-editing-prayer over that second Council reached the point of unintentional comedy. Fear the idol! Fear it! Hey, maybe her words are having an effect! It's just maybe sort of remotely possible that a vote might go another way! Tyson would only beat her a hundred times, you know, which means the next ninety-eight season themes are set!

About the only thing I got out of the scene (other than the stink of MB's sweat) was the realization that Tyson has managed to keep his idol ownership secret. Which should last right up until someone searches his bag.

Wonder when someone's going to search his bag.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-14-13, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Who's got the idol?"
Tyson said in a confessional that Tina wouldn't find the idol because he re-hid the idol in a different location so it is not in his bag to be found.

11-14-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Who's got the idol?"
Trusting Tyson's brain to make 'different location' into something other than 'my bag' isn't an easy proposition.

Rehiding the idol has always come with problem elements: you need a place to put it, the recovery and hiding process both have to be quick, you need to get it back there after each Council -- ideally -- and every time you pull it off, it's another chance for someone to see you. In that sense, the bag is a logical choice -- but MB ruined that with the 'what privacy?' non-rule.

Where can he put it that he can always grab it in a hurry and replace it back quickly -- without anyone wondering where he's gone?

Problem.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •