The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interview, Pt 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-13, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interview, Pt 1"
This jumped out me, and reading between the lines I think Brad is trying to avoid saying that Caleb will not make it to the end, and in fact I get the impression that he doesn't get much farther than this.

"And I think it still remains to be seen. We'll see how far he (Caleb) gets. Playing Survivor to win the game, you got to make some big moves. There's no doubt about it. But the same things that can help you win the game can also help you lose the game. And we'll see what happens."

Later in the interview, he mentions discussing Caleb with Vytas. On the Ponderosa, perhaps? It starts off as if he's relating conversation he had with him on the island, but at the end it seems as if they also talked later. Afterward. If so, Vytas doesn't make it either. And with his current position as lone male on his tribe, it isn't a stretch to think that he could get voted out soon.

"Because I really was worried about Monica. I didn't want to get rid of because I didn't know if Monica was working with Laura Morett. You have no idea because they never voted anybody out. But Vytas and I spent a lot of time talking."

They didn't show any of this, but we at least came to the agreement, like, "Okay, Caleb is a free agent. We think we can control him at the merge and it'd be good to have him along." Vytas was like, "God, I should've gone to him too! I should've just gone to him and said, 'We're still in. We're still good.'"

Does this mean that Caleb also had a hand in Vytas's ouster? If so, it would have to be after the merge when they were back in the same camp, and they both would have to have survived that long.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interv... Flowerpower 10-28-13 1
   RE: S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interv... suzzee 10-29-13 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-13, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interview, Pt 1"
They didn't show any of this, but we at least came to the agreement, like, "Okay, Caleb is a free agent. We think we can control him at the merge and it'd be good to have him along." Vytas was like, "God, I should've gone to him too! I should've just gone to him and said, 'We're still in. We're still good.'"

Does this mean that Caleb also had a hand in Vytas's ouster? If so, it would have to be after the merge when they were back in the same camp, and they both would have to have survived that long.

Well done, King! I love it! Clearly sounds to me like Vytas and Brad had the chance to rehash the events later. They had to be reunited to discuss it somewhere...? We already know that Brad is off the show, so is Vytas soon to follow?

If they were reunited, it had to be before the jury kicks into effect? This is a puzzler.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-13, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27 - RVW Brad Culpepper Interview, Pt 1"
If Tina has her way the girls will stay together meaning that Vytas will have to go sooner rather than later regardless of his implied interest in Katie.

I should be watched....closely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •