The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep 6 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-13, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep 6 Vidcap Analysis *No Sources*"
Leave the ep6 caps and the discussion of the ep 6 caps within this thread. Thank you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 10-17-13 1
   Brad loses RIChallenge? tribephyl 10-17-13 4
       RE: Brad loses RIChallenge? Flowerpower 10-17-13 5
   RE: Post Show Promo Georjanna 10-19-13 9
       RE: Post Show Promo suzzee 10-21-13 14
           RE: Post Show Promo Georjanna 10-22-13 15
 Press Images tribephyl 10-17-13 2
   RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-17-13 3
   RE: Press Images Flowerpower 10-17-13 6
       RE: Press Images CTgirl 10-17-13 7
           RE: Press Images bbaper 10-18-13 8
   RE: Press Images Georjanna 10-19-13 10
       RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-19-13 11
 One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview) Sheldor 10-19-13 12
   RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview) dabo 10-19-13 13
   RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview) Flowerpower 10-23-13 16
       RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview) tribephyl 10-23-13 18
 Buoy Oh Buoy dabo 10-23-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-17-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Transcript:
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Gervase: Aras could make a move.
Tyson: If we lose the challenge...would you have a problem writing his name down?
Gervase: Uhhhhh.
Probst: ...Gervase and Tyson are ready to make a move.
Tyson <camera confessional>: That's the tricky part, when to dethrone King Aras.
Probst: But not everything goes as planned.
Probst <at Redemption Island Arena>: After 14 days, we're going to switch things up.

10-17-13, 04:25 PM (EST)
4. "Brad loses RIChallenge?"
RI challenge has the castaways walking a "raised plank" transferring bags (with "puzzle pieces" inside) to a "solving table". When the bags have been collected the tiles inside are emptied out and are used to complete a puzzle. The solving table itself is split into two sides, the loose tile side and the puzzle side.

With a little context, the following shot is taken post RI challenge where the tribes are about to learn of the switch/tribal restructuring.

You can see with Brad's puzzle that there are still quite a few unplaced tiles and the bottom 2 rows of his "puzzle" are not finished. Bye bye Brad"ie"!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-13, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Brad loses RIChallenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-13 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

You can see with Brad's puzzle that there are still quite a few unplaced tiles and the bottom 2 rows of his "puzzle" are not finished. Bye bye Brad"ie"!

WOOOO HOOOOOO! You are so RIGHT, Tribephyl! Well done!!!

Wow Tribe, great job! You are dead on....the far left area would be the person who has been on RI the longest, John. His table is blue and completed. The red is the person that has been on RI the second longest, and that would be Brad, red table, leaving the yellow table to be the newbie table, Laura M!

Well done, Tribe! We just may get the eliminated person this week!

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-13, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Tribe ...

Thank you, as always, for bringing these over for us.

And I wonder if anyone else finds it strange that we don't have one cap of a complete new Tadhana? Not one. Anywhere.

Too,

Did anyone see the magic - as Suzzee said, "supermarket" - fruit in last week's show?

And, as Sheldor pointed out here, the dead who were supposed to talk last week, didn't. In fact, they didn't show up at all. Anywhere. Either.

Curious.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-13, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-13 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

I wonder if the fruit comes from a reward that is coming. It's not unheard of to see pictures from the "future".

It could also be from the welcome basket to the new tribes after switching.

I should be watched....closely.

10-22-13, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post Show Promo"
Suzzee,

I went back to that thread and looked again, and ...

I posted my original question(s) about the fruit on the morning of October 11th. That evening, bbaper posted time stamps for the photos that indicated that the one of Ciera holding the fruit-in-question was taken May 29th: on the morning of the day following the Redemption Island Challenge - on May 28th - that eliminated Candice from the Game.

And the time stamp on the image of Kat holding the pineapple (and twine) indicates that it was taken following the (Slide and Toss) IC on the 30th of May.

Note: These time stamps differ from TDT's Calendar for Blood v Water by two days.

So, I've come to the conclusion - regardless of the disparity between the stamps and the calendar - that you and I were right in the first place - 'production seeded the landscape' - and then decided that this was another one of those teased things that we didn't need to see after all.

But, I do think that Sheldon's questions ...

"Who said:
'The Dead Can Still Talk'?

What castaway did this:
'One castaway sacrifices their own life in the game for a loved one'?

Was that really a 'wild, unpredictable tribal council'?

Maybe this Press Release is for a different episode..."

are still valid.

And I do still think that it's strange that there isn't an on-the-mat cap of all six members of the (New) Tadhana.

10-17-13, 03:29 PM (EST)
2. "Press Images"

10-17-13, 03:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Press Images"
Per Kona from MESS...
Per the adjusted time stamps:

RI was on Day 14

All the camp photos are post RI Day 14, and Day 15

The challenge was on Day 16. There are no post challenge photos.

10-17-13, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
Wow, very interesting split...

We see that nuGalang is Tina, daughter Katie, Laura B, Monica, Kat, and the single man, Vytas.

NuTadhana: A far more interesting scenario split 3 old Galang, Aras, Tyson, Gervase with 3 old Tadhana; Cierra, Hayden, and Caleb.

If I were a betting woman I would bet that the nuTadhana tribe is going to be pretty tough to beat.

So if nuGalang would go to TC, I would bet that the majority alliance of Tina, Monica would cling to their loved one, Katie, and Aras' loved one, Vytas, leaving either Kat or Laura B as the odd women out.

Over at nuTadhana, if they went to TC it would be far more interesting as well. Easy to see that there is an odd woman out, Cierra, and her mother is no longer there. But, I would think that the old Tadhana's would want to stay strong...don't know how to even predict this one, unless Tyson and Gervase really do want to target Aras, it sure would be very easy to convince the others to go along with his boot, yet it could put them in danger if they went back to TC, so, I don't think it would happen this way?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images"
I noticed this as well FloPo. I can't imagine how nuGalang could lose.

I think they set up the boot last week with Laura's confessional about being the odd man out since she was a newbie. At the time I thought it was because she was the boot (it was a good boot decoy story too). But it could segway into this week's decision too. I think Laura is stronger than Kat, but Kat seems to have bonded with Tina and Monica better. She also hasn't had a spike in face time yet. We will have to see if the promos scream blindside or not. Laura probably wouldn't be too surprised about getting booted, Kat with her perceived ties to her old tribe, would be.

P.S. Way to go Tribe! Ba-bye Brad!

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press Images"
Timing is interesting on the IC pictures. Looks like nuTadhana is ahead. This is surprising considering Gervase's swimming expertise.

I wonder what is in the containers they are carrying back? Must be more puzzle pieces.

8:03

8:04

8:06

8:08

10-19-13, 11:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Press Images"

Is Monica cradling a ... football?

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-19-13, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Images"
Kind of looks like a football. Here's another view of it next to Monica

Perhaps it contains the bamboo sticks that hold the new buffs and they draw sticks out of that container? I'm guessing Galang got a container with 4 Galang buffs and 3 Tadhana buffs and Tadhana got a container with 2 Galang buffs and 3 Tadhana buffs. Just lucky that LauraB pulled a Galang buff so they ended up with 3 Returnees and 3 Loved Ones on each tribe.

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-19-13, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview)"
Survivor: Blood vs. Water - One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6dDA390gU

Published on Oct 18, 2013
Castaways find out if water could be thicker than blood as new tribes are drawn. Meanwhile, one castaway falls victim to a strategic blindside and the Coconut Bandit returns, on Survivor: Blood vs. Water , Wednesday, 8/7c. Only CBS

Transcript:

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday...

Jeff Probst (at Redemption Island): You can drop your buffs, we're going to draw for new tribes.

Announcer: ...a Survivor shake-up.

Tina (camera confessional): I've been playing water and now I can play blood.

Announcer: New tribes form.

Hayden (camera confessional): Three big dudes show up at our house. They start eating our food.

Tyson (camera confessional): I'm gonna keep eating that food til it's gone.

Hayden (camera confessional): That's my stuff, dude.

Announcer: But old conflicts heat up.

Kat (camera confessional): Monica can't stop talking. She's always strategizing. I'm about to kick you out of this game if you don't stop talking.

Monica: Tina, what do you think?

Kat (camera confessional): Shut it!

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052
_0053
_0054

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-13, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-13 AT 09:07 PM (EST)

Can't decide if the Kat stuff is misdirection or boot story, or if Monica turning into nonstop talking Culpepper is a key. Love Kat's take it day by day attitude but this tribe is outmatched at challenges, at least in terms of raw muscle, so it would make sense to lock things in as much as possible.

Tina and Monica stay true to their alliance (with their three guys on the other tribe), Tina and Katie reconnect and join forces. They only need one more to have total control the tribe.

Vytas isn't going to stick his neck out.

10-23-13, 07:16 AM (EST)
16. "RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview)"
I think this picture is a classic CT Girl Theory...

Sandwiched right in the middle of the action...

10-23-13, 02:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: One-Man Wrecking Ball (Preview)"
I also think it might be Kat this week.

Tina noted that without Brad, Monica would become an asset.
Well, Brad just left and now Kat starts making waves regarding Monica, in front of Tina.
Looks like Kat is paving her own way to RI.
The blindside happening because Kat ALWAYS thought she was in "the 5" but it becomes clear at TC she was not.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-13, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Buoy Oh Buoy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

John Kirhoffer: Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges. Today, one of my favorite challenges of all time, Buoy oh Buoy. In this challenge, two tribes of 6 will break up into pairs and race out into the ocean. Dive down, untie a series of knots and release a series of floating gates. Behind each gate is a fish trap. Inside each fish trap... a series of what?...that's right, puzzle pieces. They will retrieve their fish traps and puzzle pieces and bring it back to the platform. At that point, the next two players will go out and get the next fish trap with puzzle pieces. When they have all 4 fish traps, two of those players will assemble a really big ass fish puzzle.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_challenge_ep6.html
Thank you to the folks at FEver.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •