The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ape the nose picker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ape the nose picker"
Ok...I know this may be gross topic of discussion but I'm gonna throw it out there anyways. One thing that keeps coming up in from the live feed posters is how often Yappy keeps picking at her nose. Well, this reminds me of something. As a health educator, I am aware of the fact that a common side effect of cocaine use is ulcers/sores in the nose. Even after discontinuing use, the sores take a while to scab over and heal. This causes alot of irritation and picking at the scabbies. I have seen this compulsive picking with people in this population. I'm not saying that this is Yappie's situation, BUT it does remind me of that behavior. NO, I'm not accusing her of being a coke-head but it would go a long way in explaining her behavior!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ape the nose picker Lisa0116 09-08-05 1
 RE: Ape the nose picker nicalai 09-08-05 2
   RE: Ape the nose picker Lisa0116 09-08-05 3
       RE: Ape the nose picker leianawd 09-08-05 4
           RE: Ape the nose picker Lisa0116 09-08-05 5
               RE: Ape the nose picker MarkP 09-08-05 6
               RE: Ape the nose picker leianawd 09-09-05 7
               RE: Ape the nose picker Iam_Xtreme 09-09-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
That is too funny!!

Well, with a company car, and a 2 person household that earns 150K per year, she might have that bad habit. She DID tell Maggot she needs the money as bad as Evilette, right???

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
i don't know if anyone has seen this yet. and i hate starting new threads for fear of being locked...

aprils website:

http://www.aprillewissucks.com/

09-08-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
>i don't know if anyone has
>seen this yet. and i
>hate starting new threads for
>fear of being locked...
>
>aprils website:
>
>http://www.aprillewissucks.com/

I love it that her phone number is on there-someone should call and tell chubby that he needs to have a serious talk with her about her nose picking problem.....

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-08-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
I dare you Lisa0116 to call the phone number.....lol. I wonder how many people will call and prank April because they don't like her.

But hey the nose picking actually brings up a good discussion. The reason for my saying that is due to the fact that April has actually commented on Janelle's cleanliness and yet she goes around picking her boogie's all day and then dives her snot-covered hands into a bowl of popcorn others are eating as well. Maybe April does have a coke problem and that's why she had to have a crap nose job done to repair the damage and would explain the fact that she looks old for being only 31....lol.

09-08-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
>I dare you Lisa0116 to
>call the phone number.....lol.

DARN!!! the number you have reached is not in service......

Pepperoni must have changed the number!!!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
>>I dare you Lisa0116 to
>>call the phone number.....lol.
>
>
>DARN!!! the number you have
>reached is not in service......
>
>
>Pepperoni must have changed the number!!!
>

My guess is if they saw the live feeds good old pepperoni and that big boned guy packed up and moved to the East Coast.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Hubby and pepperoni are getting out while they can.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ape the nose picker"
Pepperoni must have changed the number!!!

Thanks for making me laugh this morning.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •