The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April and Jennifer's relationship?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April and Jennifer's relationship?"
Can someone clarify: do April and Jennifer really know each other outside of the house? Someone on Spoilers mentioed that BB put them together at auditions and concocted the sorority story.

Also, do Ivette and Beau really know each other? They sure don't act like it.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... Lisa0116 09-02-05 1
 RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... Snidget 09-02-05 2
   RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... leianawd 09-02-05 3
 RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... okaychatt 09-02-05 4
   RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... Snidget 09-02-05 5
   RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... HistoryDetective 09-02-05 6
       RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... okaychatt 09-02-05 7
           RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... Aruba 09-02-05 8
               RE: April and Jennifer's relationsh... leianawd 09-03-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-02-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
Or maybe they all met in the gay bar and Yappy's husband is her cover for being on the down low.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
The one that wanted to be on the show originally had to give BB a list of names.

BB went through the names and picked people out for them to be partnered with. So they knew them but how close there were beyond knowing someone's name well enough to put it on a piece of paper. BB didn't tell them why they wanted the names, so what they used to decide who to put on the list I dunno how many people I barely knew at all I would put on the list.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
I think it was all a scam just so the other players in the game wouldn't feel threatened by Jenn and April. Jenn and April really wanted people to believe that they wouldn't neccesarily team up with each other on everything. As for Ivette and Beau, I am pretty sure that they know each other maybe they are not best of friends outside the house but they are friends. Maybe Ivette met him through her girlfriend and that's why they don't seem that close or maybe its their way of spreading themselves around the house.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
<do April and Jennifer really know each other outside of the house?

I think that's a good question.

Didn't they claim to be sorority sisters?

But the two friends only talked about April. Not one word was mentioned about having known Jen in the chapter.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
Not that I am an expert on Sororities or anything, but we had a pair of grad students in our lab that were in the same sorority at different schools. I belive they refered to themselves as part of the same sisterhood even though they were not in the same house at the same time.

They might not have been concurrent, but still had a connection through the sorority even if the met post-school (there was some met at an audition thing sort of comment once, I thought)

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
From what I have read elsewhere, Yapril and JBlo met each other within the last two years when they both answered a casting call for another reality show. They are sorority sisters in the sense that Yapril was a Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo at College X and JBlo was a Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo at College Y, something that they learned upon first meeting at that casting call. It was enough of a connection for them to stay in touch, but they were never much more than acquaintances outside the house.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
<Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo at College X and JBlo was a Bimbo Bimbo Bimbo at College Y

Good one, HD!

That actually makes sense.

So Yapril, who isn't there for the money and doesn't need the hassle, has tried out for other reality tv shows, hmmmmmmmm?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-02-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
Good thread on questioning April's relationship...speaking of relationships I questioned April's marital relationship on an earlier post when I wondered why she took more offense to Howie's comments about her dog over the comments about her so-called hubby. One poster had a "chubby" over my opinion and the Forum "gods" blocked out any further responses to my post. What was that all about??? Whatever??? Now when Julie asks what one thing she wished she could have brought into the House she picks her dog over her husband??? It wouldn't surprise me if the only genuine relationship in April's life is Pepperoni!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: April and Jennifer's relationship?"
I know in the past April has even commented that sometimes her husbend feels that she loves pepperoni more than him......she probably does lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •