The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep 5 VidCaps *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-13, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep 5 VidCaps *No Sources*"
Keeping the Ep5 vidcaps and discussion of those vidcaps here and below...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can St... Sheldor 10-10-13 1
   RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... Flowerpower 10-11-13 2
       RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... bbaper 10-11-13 5
           RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... Flowerpower 10-11-13 6
               RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... bbaper 10-11-13 7
   RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... blueeyed 10-11-13 3
   RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Ca... Georjanna 10-11-13 4
 Conundrum: Inexplicable Fruits dabo 10-11-13 8
   RE: Conundrum: Inexplicable Fruits suzzee 10-12-13 9
 Sneak Peak dabo 10-13-13 10
 Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show" Sheldor 10-15-13 11
   RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Sh... Flowerpower 10-16-13 12
       RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Sh... suzzee 10-16-13 13
           RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Sh... Sheldor 10-16-13 14
               RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Sh... Flowerpower 10-16-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-10-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Survivor Season 27 - Blood vs Water
Episode 5 - Press Images
Date: 10.10.13

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-13, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-13 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Sheldor. Is there any way to get the time stamps, try and put them in some chronological order, especially relative to the IC?

There are more of the Returnees camp, so I have to wonder if they are going to lose the IC this week. They sure are keeping the hints to a minimum.

This shot looks like it could be pre-Tribal Council?

Furthermore, there seem to be focus on Laura M and Kat this week and one of Laura B. Those three are the three on the outs of the "To the end" alliance. Seems to me, the press photos may suggest a farewell to either Kat or Laura M., specifically.

To get back at the Tadhana tribe, if the Galang tribe employs a similar strategy, then clearly Kat is the most at risk, as her partner is a strong, buff male, while Laura M's partner is a weak female that is beatable, and Laura B has no partner.

Seems like Brad is going to be a "star" for as long as he is there. I expect him to survive on RI at least this week. Sure looks like when Monica suggests trading places with him that he tells her absolutely not, that he can take care of himself on RI, perhaps.

Regarding which Cody will lose, looking at this pic, it sure seems like Candice is farther ahead of her husband. She appears to have only a few more planks to place, while John has quite a few more...

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
5/28 8:02

5/28 8:03

5/28 8:26

5/28 8:27

5/28 8:34

5/28 8:43

5/28 8:43

5/28 10:13

5/28 11:32

5/29 10:48

5/30 7:58

5/30 8:04

5/30 8:09

5/30 9:58

5/30 10:06

5/30 10:36

5/30 11:16

5/30 11:28

Here you go P.

10-11-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Thanks so much, Walter! And, I am so happy you decided to post here! Welcome! That makes a great case for a Tadhana win...as historically the tribe that gets the press images post challenge is usually the losing tribe, fwiw.

And, I would say that Laura M. and Kat are on the hot seat, but my money is on the one with the buff partner...Kat. Poor thing won't know what hit her...

bbaper 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbaper Click to send private message to bbaper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Thanks Patty. My points are on poor Kat on this episode also.

Kat did this challenge in One World Ep. 8. She didn't win then.

They had to retrieve crates and stack them up after the slide. If they have to do that again, Tadhana did this well in the last IC. As long as they don't have to do a puzzle. lol

blueeyed 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-13, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blueeyed Click to send private message to blueeyed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
Brad is the only one at Redemption Island that has an individual press shot where you can clearly see his face. This makes me think he may be the one out. Also at the end of Survivor after show this week they posted a preview clip where it looks like there is some flirting going on with between Aras and Laura M. It seems like there is a definite spike in Laura M's screen time and press shots. Her time could be coming soon. Though I also think Kat is in danger this week.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-13, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep5 - Press Images "The Dead Can Still Talk""
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-13 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

_0011

Who is in the background of the first picture above - of Kat?

The red suit/shirt would seem to make it Laura Boneham. But the hair color and body tone are, I think, wrong. More like Katie, perhaps? Could there be a tribal shakeup?

Too, where did the pineapple and whatever fruit that Katie, Ciera and Hayden are holding in the photos below come from? A Reward - which would mean a tribal switch? Or Tree Mail - which wouldn't, necessarily?

Note what looks like shredded packing material around the pineapple. ETA: Or did production tie fruit in trees again?

And don't all four of the Tadhana shown (including Vytas) look awfully clean?

And why, do you suppose, is there no portrait of Caleb?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-13, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Conundrum: Inexplicable Fruits"
In every previous edition with a Redemption Island there has been no Tribal Swap prior to the merge. In every previous edition with a tribe of returning players verses a tribe of new players there has been a Tribal Swap prior to the merge. This season has both, RI and a tribe of newbies against a tribe of returnees.

I was assuming the new RI rule that allowed a loved one to swap out with a loved one on RI was in place of a swap. Now I am wondering.

Aside from the lack of Caleb in these shots, we have inexplainable fruits showing up, perhaps reward fruits.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-13, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Conundrum: Inexplicable Fruits"
Those shots of everyone looking up and then grocery store fruit in everyone's hands. That's just weird. Georj is right, production seeded the landscape.

I think Kat should practice that bewildered look, it might come in handy.

Ooooo, come a little closer, you look tasty...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sneak Peak"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s27_ep5_sneak_peek.html

Transcript:

Tina (camera confessional): Monica doesn't have her guy out here as a backup anymore. She's either going to be a big threat or she's going to be a great asset.

Vytas (camera confessional): Somebody that can turn on a dime as Caleb did in Tribal Council, there's no point in this game where anybody will be a hundred percent with him.

Jeff Probst: You can never predict what is going to happen next.

10-15-13, 01:18 AM (EST)
11. "Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show""
Survivor Season 27 - Blood vs Water
Episode 5 Reward/Immunity Challenge Promo
"Slide Show"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNQsryGDI-s

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer: Welcome to Behind the Scenes of the Challenges - Blood vs Water. This is "Slide Show." This is where we get to showcase our massive water slide. In this challenge our competitors race down a giant water slide. They grab a ring on the way down. Once they have their ring they run up to a mat and they throw the ring onto a cross. First player to get their ring on their cross scores a point for their tribe.

(Kirhoffer and crew tweak the crosses by nailing posts to the end parts)

Kirhoffer: Alright, we examined all the options and I think we came up with great solutions. I can't wait to see the contestants, the mothers and daughters, brothers battling brothers.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046

10-16-13, 07:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show""
This challenge tells me that perhaps Laura M can get away with throwing the challenge, and no one will be the wiser.....easy to miss throwing the ring on the stakes, imo. Maybe she confesses in a confessional that that is exactly what she did, and she's worried someone will call her on it, but they miss it, apparently.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-13, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show""
Very probable FP. At this stage of the show a player would have to make very sure any "throwing" of the competition is done with finesse. Someone taking an obvious dive is asking for a trip to RI.

That slide is huge, it may be tough to grab anything unless you have a good start down. Steep waterslides freak me out a bit.

I should be watched....closely.

10-16-13, 03:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show""
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

You can watch the first match-up (Gervase vs Caleb) and see who wins it on the Challenge Preview at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGLj_QabPQ
or
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/video?watch=9rfc6dfp1m

Note: LauraM, LauraB, and Monica sit out of this challenge so LauraM won't be throwing the challenge...

Kat, Tina, Aras, Gervase, and Tyson are competing.

10-16-13, 05:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep5 Challenge Preview "Slide Show""
Good eyes, Sheldor! So Laura M cannot throw this challenge. Tina could, however...or Kat could. Since Kat is the one that said she just wants to beat Hayden in the introductory episode, I really don't see her throwing the challenge to save him. Tina, on the other hand may consider it? Thoughts?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •