The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-13, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Imagine that several months ago, you went to a party. It wasn't a particularly good party. You didn't know most of the people there and for those you were familiar with, after the third drink, you no longer wanted to. And then someone, you have no idea how he got in at all, someone massively arrogant and stupid and getting progressively less sane with every drink to the point where he thought massive arrogance and stupidity substituted for everything good in life, became so soused that he, for no reason anyone ever understood later, decided it would be the world's best idea to twist a corkscrew all the way through his hand.

Now, most people dumb enough to do this would come at least partway to their senses when the pointy bit got more than a few millimeters in. But not our non-hero. He goes all the way. He refuses to let anyone call 911. He spends several hours parading around the party. If anyone's ignoring him, he shoves his way in and puts his bleeding hand in their faces, being careful to try and cut them with the corkscrew tip. Should anyone complain about that, he whines about what babies they are for resenting a little scratch when he has a corkscrew through his hand. He drips blood into the food and calls it sauce, then forces everyone to try some, which they do, because he's crazy and you have to be very careful about offending crazy when it's carrying a weapon. He wipes his hand on your clothing (making sure to rip it and if possible, you) and how can you say no when he's refusing all bandages? Can't you see how he's suffering? He laughs and brays and turns the party into his personal horror show which is actually more of a shlockfest and then? The alcohol starts to wear off. At which point, he insists on fifteen ambulances, ten police cars, the local fire chief, and a hovercraft stretcher riding him out on a cushion of air. And when everyone goes to collect their coats later, they find blood marks around where all the designer brands used to be.

Today, you went to another party. (You really didn't want to. You still don't like most of those people and you're starting to suspect the host is a sociopath.) And there's -- that guy. He has an interesting scar on his palm. And he's very sorry. He goes around talking to everyone about just how sorry he is. (Apparently not sorry enough to bring the coats back.) That wasn't him, you see. That was someone he used to be. You'll never see that person again. You wish you weren't seeing him now, but you understand the need to make amends. Maybe you should give him a chance.

After about ten minutes, he decides apologizing is getting boring. So he starts to drink. A lot.

Some time later, someone glances over at him and, in both your hearing and his, asks "Isn't that the guy who thought it was funny to put a corkscrew through his hand?"

And he instantly runs over, reaches into his pocket, and calls out "Yeah! Remember what a hit that was? Hey, let's see it again!"

So the question we should be asking about Caleb: what kind of person finds that attractive?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Warnings. Estee 10-02-13 1
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 10-02-13 2
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... Georjanna 10-02-13 5
 The logic, such as it is. Estee 10-02-13 3
   RE: The logic, such as it is. dabo 10-02-13 8
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-02-13 4
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-02-13 7
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-02-13 10
           RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-02-13 13
 RI challenge... Flowerpower 10-02-13 6
   RE: RI challenge... Estee 10-02-13 9
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-02-13 11
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... suzzee 10-03-13 24
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-03-13 25
 Post RI challenge, pre-IC... Flowerpower 10-02-13 12
   RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC... television 10-03-13 28
       RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC... Flowerpower 10-04-13 30
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-02-13 14
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-02-13 15
 Pre-IC.... Flowerpower 10-02-13 16
 Computer on the fritz... Flowerpower 10-02-13 17
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 10-02-13 18
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-02-13 19
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 10-02-13 20
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 10-02-13 23
       RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... michel 10-03-13 29
 Post IC, pre TC... Flowerpower 10-02-13 21
 Post John Boot: Flowerpower 10-02-13 22
   RE: Post John Boot: suzzee 10-03-13 26
       RE: Post John Boot: Estee 10-03-13 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-02-13, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Warnings."
First, if you are allergic to crocodile tears, do not watch tonight's episode. In fact, even if you aren't, do not watch tonight's episode. That'll show 'em.

Second: at some point tomorrow, this site will be hosting Bitter Bitch: The Interview, at least so far as we can grant that title when the -- subject -- is ignoring all the questions. Approach at your own risk. Or, you know, not.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-13 AT 07:25 AM (EST)

Hey Estee....couldn't agree more...what or who could find that attractive?

Previously on Survivor:

10 returning players split from loved ones and placed on diff tribes. RI back in play. After Candice and Marissa beat Rupert, Candice gave glue to HII to John. HIs men's alliance targeted Rachel...meanwhile at Galang they are in a state of Zen, but Colton is dead set on disturbing the peace and everyone notices...Conf: Aras, can only fake it so long....at IC, Tadhana lost for second time in a row, see Brad want to body slam Gervase...Hayden says it's twisted, he wants to weaken their tribe by voting someone out tonight, see Rachel go, 16 left, who is it tonight?

At Galang: they are joking, and they are talking about cupcakes...there is one on his belt bucklye. Colton says, who are we going to sit out at the next challenge. Colton in conf: so diff't then one world, because no one wants to talk strategy, and I love to talk it, that's why they are scared of me. See Colton ask Aras am I in trouble, yes, bu the game is not over, you never know what someone else will do. Aras in conf says Colton is pure chaos...Aras tells him to relax and enjoy yourself
Colton says unless you have people to roll with you there is not alot that you can do...

Cut to RI...see Rachel...and Tyson is pissed, Candice Marissa and Rachel come in...Tyson, reaction? It's not a bad move, Jeff, they must have thought I might switch places with her. Rachel, is that what you think happened? Yes, it's Brad and everyone is under his spell...do you want to take her place. Rachel says that you have a better chance of winning this game than I do, so you need to stay. Tyson, calls out Brad, Mr Football....Brad yells back at him...don't start throwing arrows at us, we have had to make the hard decisions over here, blah, blah and Marissa jumps in to attack him, you need to vote out the weakest and you voted out 2 strong people, and Brad replies, we are playing Survivor, BABE, then Gervase warns her to settle down and focus on the task at hand...they are all smack talking Brad, get a sharp look at Monica, and now Colton is crying, he doesn't want to be here anymore...I'm sorry, I can't do this, hear someone say, don't quit Colton...

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Bump

10-02-13, 08:09 PM (EST)
3. "The logic, such as it is."
'I can't screw up my tribe by staying, so I'll hurt them by leaving!'

...uh-huh.

Also: I'm starting to get the feeling the only real reason for RI to be in this not-game is so the tribes can yell directly at each other every week until the merge. Can anyone remember Jeff allowing this level of constant early interaction outside of challenges? They're two arguments away from a cliched makeout session.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The logic, such as it is."
Meltdown Island, redemption is a fallacy.

10-02-13, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
KKKrybaby. Hope they never waste a space in this game on him again.

Who wants a lick a Tyson?

10-02-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They wouldn't play his game, so he took his (complete lack of) ball(s) and went home.

Tyson and Tina were shown as the ones who figured it out in advance -- although realistically, the entire tribe had to have it en masse at that point. It's an interesting editing tweak: Tyson as people-reader?

10-02-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tyson is turning out to be a Survivor rarity, a returnee not playing the game same as before. But he still wants everyone to think he's a cupcake.

10-02-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He's also going narrator on us. Oddly, I'm not hating it. Yet.

10-02-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RI challenge..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-13 AT 07:31 AM (EST)

The RI challenge continues:

Colton: I don't want to be here anymore at all, and I am sorry, Jiffy says meaning what, you are quitting....AGAIN? Colton says he doesn't care about this tribe, JIffy: this is obvious because you are cutting yourself out of a tribe that needs numbers....Jiffy says that you feigned appendicitis the last time, do you want to admit that you quit that too...I am tired of being hated by everybody...Tyson says that he turned into that person before your back was against the wall. Tina tells him that he is quitting because we are not playing like he wants to play the game.

Caleb doesn't know why he would quit, alot of people like adventure, and Jiffy says: he should never have gotten off the couch, and Colton gets up and says that he is out, tells Caleb that you can win this game and I can't. Jiffy says the opportunity for the growth you seek is right in front of you, he goes, Caleb says love you babe, catch you on the flip side.

Jiffy, OK, Colton is gone, Tadhana is only down one member now. The duel, stack a series of blocks on an angular platform avoiding trip bars, stack like domino's and run a ball through and over a plate to break it. Starting...

First 2 to finish stay alive...loser out of game forever....anyone can win, alot of diff't strategies....trip bars make it more difficult, very hot 114 degrees out, concentrating is difficult where concentration is key, see hot sun. Every body made progress, Candice placing blocks quickly, places her ball....and wins it. Stays alive and kisses John, I am so proud of you. Marissa falls short, but Rachel trips over the tip bar, Marissa tries again and loses a third of her stack, Rachel is not able to get hers going...they are sweating and panicking...Both women have had several shots at this....so intense, Marissa says that she is about to pass out....Tyson says make sure it's perfect, you need a new piece here, let's do it, Marissa starts her first, and both stacks are going, Marissa stays alive, and Gervase trash talks...Rachel comes over to hug Tyson goodbye, Tyson says: I love you babe, and Rachel is crying, Tyson asks: Did you have fun while you were here? Yes...Candice and Marissa stay alive, after 7 days, your time on Survivor is over, and she tosses her buff, Tyson is bummed.

Candice because you won you get to give another clue, gives to John, take the clue and do what you need to do with it...Gervase says good luck over there. They head back to camp.

10-02-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: RI challenge..."
As Candice continues her best efforts to get John voted out.

Not a bad challenge, but that's mostly due to the way it finished. Anything that finicky doesn't need the trip bars to make it worse.

10-02-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Anyone else getting the feeling that any ouster of Brad up through and including his entire tribe screaming their votes into his face as they emerge from the non-booth will qualify in his mind as a blindside?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It will totally blindside Jiffy who may start crying and jump in Brad's lap.

Was Brad always this whiny?

10-03-13, 12:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It will totally blindside Jiffy who may start crying and jhump in Brad's lap.

Fixed that for you.

10-02-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
12. "Post RI challenge, pre-IC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-13 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

Galang, day 7: Sorry Ty, how do you feel says Tina. Tyson said that he knew she was going to be there, now he has to get all the way to the end or else I should have switched places with her...Aras says that he made the right decision

Tyson Cries, has a great confessional, too many people play this game and take it too serious and it shouldn't be, and it makes them angry, and that's Colton.

They talk about the quitter, Then Monica notes the strong attack on the Culpepper name...and Tyson talks about Brad in confessional, how all he is doing is creating a larger target on his back...

At Tadhana: Brad notes: In the past you vote someone out and their dirty laundry goes with them, and now it stays with you....Tyson called me out for voting out Rachel, and Marissa attacked me too...Brad says that he is making the decisions, but wants them all to think that they are group decisions....cut to John and Hayden in the water and they are talking about Brad...John to Hayden: he's a solid dude, everyone is much more comfortable because of Brad, we couldn't have been dropped in a more solid position, says John...(implying that they are a solid alliance with the numbers, and they have a convenient leader and shield in Brad)

Cut to John reading clue, John says Candice kicked a$$ again and I got another clue, a double edge sword. Originally I was going to keep the clues, but now I am going to tell Brad, and he tells him...Brad says we can put our heads together, Brad says that I have a good relationship with John, but we shouldn't stay together because it will be too obvious...Brad says Hmmmm, is he withme or not, because if he doesn't trust me, I don't know if I can trust him....

Basically, John shares the clue with Brad and gets him all excited then tells him we shouldn't look for it together or the others will be suspicious, so get lost. Then Brad has the conf: this will be like Lithmus paper, is he with me or not...

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-13, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC..."
I thought Tyson's confessional was great as well, both on the 'I think this guy shows some perspective that is usually lacking from players in the game' (see: Brad and his 'great blindside' later in the episode), and also on the editing front. It seems clear to me that a theme of this season seems to be 'don't take yourself too seriously', or maybe more close to an old survivor standby 'don't think too far ahead', and this sets Tyson up really well for the future of this game.

I have to confess that I've always liked Tyson, ever since the amazing 'if I go to the other team I'm going to get them to call me Coach' confessional. He came off as an idiot in HvV for voting himself out, and in textbook Survivor he was. But I thought it was interesting that he thoroughly changed the game just by voting entirely by himself in that TC without telling anyone, and I've thought a few times about what would have happened if Hantz hadn't pulled the weird move of giving the idol to Parvati. Watching Rob Mariano play on with a group of people who weren't stupid and who he couldn't control easily would have been a lot more enjoyable than watching Hantz 2.0/Parv 3.0 and then RoboRobWin season a few seasons later. Oh well.

10-04-13, 09:19 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Post RI challenge, pre-IC..."
I agree, Television! Tyson had some very potent confessionals and he had a million dollar quote when he noted now he has to get all the way to the end or else I should have switched places with her.

Tyson and his stock went way up with this episode. Add to the fact that now his game is threatened with a bum shoulder/arm, and the doubt has been cast!

10-02-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Is Caleb being invisibled to punish KKKuitter?

10-02-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, Vytas, you may outlast Aras in this game -- but ultimately, you can only tie...

I do wonder if Tyson will get any more detailed medical examination later. Jeff doesn't care about permanent disabling injuries within the game because the contract doesn't either, but someone should really get a better evaluation of the tendons.

So it won't happen. Issue solved.

10-02-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "Pre-IC...."
Galang: Tree mail...pushing shoving crashing bashing this is no regular pillow fight, this is no normal fight...Monica reads the tree mail. Aras: conf: Vytas has always been a bully, this is a chance to play on an even playing field

Cut to Tadhana: Brad is teaching the group how to pillow fight...Vytas in conf: Aras was the golden child wins everything...this is my chance, I have to beat him at something...

At challenge: Immunity up for grabs, square off one on one sumo style, knock opponet off the platform into the water, first one to 5 wins, and in addition playing for reward: comfort, tarp, pillows blanket, mosquito net, if you want can trade it for fishing gear, one keep syou comfortable, one keeps you alive, Monica sits out....

first up: Brad vs Gervase...alot of talking between these two...Gervase is in the water, Tadhana leads 1-0

Women: Laura B takes on Tina's daughter, Katie...Laura B wins! Tied

John vs. Aras: good match up and Aras is in the water, Tadhana leads 2-1
Cierra vs Kat: Kat with one push wins, tied
Hayden going in for Tyson, they shake hands first, Hayden with a big hit and Tyson is in quickly, he's hurt, his shoulder popped and he can't lift it, may have torn part of a tendon says Medical...can't do this challenge anymore...couldn't move it, and Tyson says he's worried in conf that his whole game is screwed....

Katie vs Tina...Kaie has her mom on the run, and Tina is going for the feet, they all cheer, and Tina is running all around, and Tina pushes Katie off, and scores, tied 3-3
Aras vs brother Vytas...Vytas tell us the rivalry, he was afraid of me since he was a little kid...Aras says that h e would like to take the bully and put him in the water, big match up, Vytas is down, and Aras is trying to inch him off, Aras let's him stand up and Vytas jumps Aras, Jiffy says one of the most unsportsmanlike moves, Aras takes down the bully...Aras is crying, it feels bad, I love him, he's my brother and I don't want to beat him...Vytas says: I mean he's the college athlete, I am the junkie, and I still wanted to go against him...

Cierra and Laura. Laura is crying already, that's my baby, and to hurt my own child...Cierra says you are not going to hurt me...they start....and Laura scores and wins for Galang and win their 3rd in a row. Laura whispers to Cierra: Tell me you are not angry...I'm not...

Tadhana, third strait time, see Cierra, Caleb and John. John Conf: Cierra lost to her mom, very frustrating, they are a team of mothers and grandmothers, very frustrating.

10-02-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
17. "Computer on the fritz..."
Dang, in mid post my computer drops dead....uh-oh....I'll go back and fill it in for everyone.

TC: They all vote out John, John votes Cierra, John is toast...

Jiffy says you all vote out someone, but it seems to me that your tribe gets weaker and weaker....

Next time on Survivor:
John is on the hot seat, and at RI Candice comes out and flips Brad the bird...it's getting good!

10-02-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm starting to wonder if Brad's ever rallied a locker room in his life. He's one of the worst TC speakers I've ever seen: simultaneously trying to distance himself from responsibility while hogging all the credit. He could be trashed at any F3 just by asking him a question he couldn't answer with a cliche' --

-- but he's not getting that far.

Oh, and Candice? How did John get there? You gave him two idol clues, that's how. Thanks for asking.

10-02-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No matter how hard they try to make out that Culpepper is a villain, it's just too funny. He keeps coming up with bad ideas, sure, but the dumdum tribe keeps going with it.

If this season was scripted I'd say fire the entire writing staff.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thank you FP for this. I lost power and missed everything up until Candice and Marissa left the challenge arena. I missed Jiffy accusing Coton of faking it in One World which really makes me wonder why they brought him back.

Loved your intro, Estee. Funniest thing is that I thought you were talking about Rupert at first! Rupert and Colton...They both make it about themselves, don't they?

10-02-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Though Probst tried to goad KKKolton into saying he faked an appendicitis attack in 1W, he didn't admit to faking anything, he fell back on the bacterial infection story. Which is still plausible. Probst trying to save face with spin, this is what Probst always does. Because he cannot admit that any of his nonsense doesn't work.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I finally saw the scene for myself and Probst saying "we brought back a quitter" made me think he was sending a message to someone in casting. Still, Jiffy called Colton compelling even if every sensible viewer said he was crap.

10-02-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
21. "Post IC, pre TC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-13 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Vytas wanted to go up against Aras, not only did he win but he won even after I gave him a cheap shot...cut to guys talking about which girl to vote out...Katie giggled through it all, if we want to win, we can't have giggling. John says Katie cooks every meal, but Cierra does nothing, John is not worried, it will be Katie, but you have to be careful because this is Survivor...so I have 2 clues so if I can find it I will put myself in a good position

As soon as John goes, Brad tells the other guys we have to vote John, because Candice is winning and could be reconnected...

Brad in confessional says when I was coming back from the challenge a light ball went off... Candice will reconnect with John and I will be second fiddle, I won't be controlling him anymore...

See the guys talking again, this will be one of the collossal blindsides, Brad says to Vytas, Hayden, and Caleb...they ask him about the clue, Brad tells them...Serpentine tree and digging...

Hayden conf: We are sticking to the 5 guys alliance and all of a sudden Brad is like, BOOM, it's going to be John right now, BIG MOVE, I was like knida shocked...

Hayden continues in confessional: It's been 5 guys since day one and if we are voting out one right now it could create distrust moving forward, it's kind of like opening Pandora's box...
Then Brad goes to talk the girls into voting out John,...Brad tells them, if it's not him, it has to be one of you guys.....!!! Vytas in conf says Brad has orchestrated this but doesn't want to be the one to vote for John...Vytas is not down with that, if we make a move like this we all have to do it, so brad is a big target in my eyes, just to see that level of scheistyness...

Then we see the girls and Caleb, Vytas, and Hayden in the bed area...Hayden says this whole thing is Brad's call, Cierra is worried about the idol...Are you saying to vote Brad? Vytas says Might be...Cierra says in confessional: that every tribal so far I have been on the chopping block so the boys tell me who to vote for, Brad, then I will, as long as it's not me....

Yeah but do we want to risk keeping some one around that does have the idol, Vytas tells Caleb and Hayden...

Hayden in conf: There is alot of stuff going on. Brad thinks that John is a threat but now I am starting to think that Brad is equally dangerous, but one thing is for sure, it's going to be a huge blindside...

Cut to TC...

John, third time in a row, once again the boys were the only ones that scored points. Katie, first time you lost, then you lose again....frustrating. Cierra, that was rough, if we could have just won one, we were embarrassed and now I let my team down.
Caleb: 3 votes, 3 women gone from this tribe. What does that say. It's dominated by males, so most likely a women will go home.

Bytas: Is it a male alliance? it's not as rudimentary as men vs women, trust is what it's all about. Trust and information
Culpepper: Vytas just said when you say anything in this game it can be used against you..Does that concern you? Yes, everytime we go to RI, I am to blame for anyone hwo is there, they assume I am the king pin of this group, I don't feel i am

John: You got another clue. Candice knows that giving me the clues so publicly puts a target on my back...
Vytas are you glad it's not you getting the clue. Everyone knows John has the clues, I am happy someone in my alliance has it, but I am happy it's not me.

Haydon: What are the chances that he has idol...Hayden tells Jeff that he hasn't shared the clues with him. It makes him nervous but at the end of the day, I have to take his word...

Brad says that we can't always tell the truth all the time, at some point we have to figure out how to move ahead to better ourselves. At the end of the game there is only going to be one winner....hear a loud drum beat musically

Camera first cuts to Hayden, then Vytas, then Cierra...

Time to vote: Katie is first voter. Cierra says that I hope this gets you out of the game because you are a huge threat to me! Vytas is the last voter...

Tally:

Cierra
John
John
John
John

John looks at Brad and he looks at him...

Jiffy says: Well based on tonights blindside, it appears that you are voting people out based on the future it also appears that your tribe is getting weaker...

10-02-13, 09:31 PM (EST)
22. "Post John Boot:"
Next time: I have been a target my whole life, this is nothing new
Brad thinks he is control of the game
I am the grand pooh bah, it's just natural for me to lead my family
but he goes from the drivers seat to the hot seat
Candice as she enters the arena: shoots Brad the bird...Have I shushed a womenHe felt about this small, Brad: Ask John, ask John!
Candice: You are a child...

Night time and John comes to the shelter on RI: John: No clue that was coming tonight...Candice it's me....HUUUUH??? What happened? I don't know, I got the wool pulled over my eyes....well, it's good, now we are out here...hear Candice and Marissa say, "IT"S NOT GOOD< IT"S NOT GOOD!!!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-13, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post John Boot:"
So he replaces this Grand Pooh bah?

I should be watched....closely.

10-03-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Post John Boot:"
Look, the season's bad enough already. Can we not bring Judd back too?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •