The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dreamer_/Bachelor%20May%2019th%20Preview/?start=all

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... Lolette 05-14-04 1
   RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... ValleyGirl 05-16-04 5
       Tara gets sick KScott 05-17-04 16
 RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... calamityc 05-15-04 2
   RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... missygirl3 05-16-04 3
       RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... julialovesyou03 05-16-04 4
           RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... sassycowgirl 05-16-04 6
               RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... Rockytop Chick 05-16-04 8
               RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... RealityAddict 05-17-04 11
           RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... oddglass2 05-16-04 7
           RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... julialovesyou03 05-17-04 9
 RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... buckeyegirl 05-17-04 10
   RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... ValleyGirl 05-17-04 12
       RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... oddglass2 05-17-04 13
       RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... oddglass2 05-17-04 14
       RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... oddglass2 05-17-04 15
       RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoile... Rockytop Chick 05-17-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
http://pages.ivillage.com/bachelor5/

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"

Lolette, you've done it again, great pics!

Looks like Tara, is the one who gets sick in the limo or maybe is feeling faint, probably going to the finale.

valleygirl

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tara gets sick"
If you look at the one of her in the limo and then the picture of the girl getting sick outside it is the same dress by looking at the back.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

- I would post the two pictures but it wouldn't let me. If you look at picture number 48 in Lolettes 1st post and then picture number 26 and 27 in ValleyGirls post (12) the dress is the same.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-04, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Is one girl throwing up or trying not to faint? Is that Tara? Her dress looks white in the other pictures.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-16-04, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Tara is the one getting sick in the limo. I read an interview in People magazine with Trish where she was bashing Tara for this.

julialovesyou03 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julialovesyou03 Click to send private message to julialovesyou03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
from those pics it looks like Tara wins to me...what do you guys think?

sassycowgirl 12 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sassycowgirl Click to send private message to sassycowgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
I'm not sure. What about the picture that shows Tara bending over in the bushes holding onto an outdoor stucco column. I think she was not chosen and that picture is of her on the way back out to the limo. What do you think?

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Where's the picture of Tara bending over in the bushes? The only one I see of Tara bending over is the throwing up, or trying mt to in the limo, picture. Where did you find that one?

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Sassy, I didn't see that picture on Lolette's picture attachments, but it seems I do remember that image from ABC's previews of the finale. I figured Tara tells the limo driver to pull over and she gets out and barfs on the way to the final rose ceremony...hope she had some mouthwash or mints in the limo!!!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
I think Jessica B gets chosen, but doesn't get a whole lot. Supposedly, she gets a plane ticket to visit him, but no ring. The National Inquirer is the one reporting this - I don't know how reliable it is, but it sounds like something Jesse would do.

The guy just doesn't seem like he's really all into it, and in turn it's been a well, a pretty boring season (I don't blame the producers for hyping up Trish, 'cause if it wasn't her, what else would people talk about?).

I think it will be a disappointing ending, and we will all feel like both girls could have done a lot better.

julialovesyou03 23 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julialovesyou03 Click to send private message to julialovesyou03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
yeah i didnt see the one of tara in the bushes either...hmmm..i dunno...

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
I never realized how much Tara and Jessie look aliked till these pictures. I didn't see a picture of Tara throwing up in the bushes on either site...but it did look like she was getting sick in the limo. It could all be misdirection though...

"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
I think these Vidcaps give a clearer picture of someone leaning over (it may be Tara)! Also additional pics we haven't seen before are included.
http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dreamer_/Bachelor%20May%2016th%20Commercial%20Spoiler%20Caps/?PHPSESSID=8611704fe1a2f9b220c803bcd60c1196

valleygirl

05-17-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
Looks like Tara to me!

05-17-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-04 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

sorry! bad browser...

05-17-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-04 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

Note to self: Never post at work

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final Episode May 19 - *Spoiler* Pictures"
OK, now I see the bending over in the bushes picture. That's apparently her final rose ceremony dress. But I wonder what that could be about. If it's her leaving after being dumped, she wouldn't be alone would she? I would hope Jesse would walk her to the limo.

I was guessing the limo thing was nerves before the final rose ceremony.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •