The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box" - *no sources*""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box" - *no sources*""
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-blood-vs-water/releases/view?id=36769

A FAMILY RIVALRY TAKES CENTER STAGE, LEADING TO AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, ON “SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2

"Opening Pandora’s Box" – A family rivalry takes center stage, leading to an emotional breakdown. Meanwhile, the tribes watch in disbelief as a castaway quits the game and a shocking blindside plays out at tribal council, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS. WATER, Wednesday, Oct. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Family rivalries take center stage and emotions run high on #SURVIVOR #BloodvsWater Wed. Oct. 2 @ 8PM. http://bit.ly/1asFaxk

So, a quit confirmed. Hype about the blindside being "shocking"? Blindsides are always fun.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box"... Estee 09-27-13 1
   RE: S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box"... kingfish 09-27-13 2
 JP | EW tease... tribephyl 09-27-13 3
   RE: JP | EW tease... dabo 09-27-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box" - *no sources*""
Not the first time they've let us in on a quit in advance and in this case, I think it's the same cause. "We're not the least bit sorry that we cast him again in the first place. We would do it again a thousand times and never be any wiser for the experience. In fact, we did it for February. But at least we're giving those of you who for some reason disagree with our brilliance something to look forward to!"

Of course, there's always a chance this isn't Colton. It's roughly the same odds as Jeff admitting, in-season, that the arc concept was a really bad idea.

I tend not to believe hyping of blindsides. Mr. Candice is being relatively foreshadowed as an upcoming boot, and he gives the impression of someone who can be blindsided by his own blinks.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S27 Ep 3 - "Open Pandora's Box" - *no sources*""
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-13 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

And besides, every time there is a TC eviction or a BB boot, it's called a "blindside". A face saving claim by the evictee, I guess, but, technically, it usually isn't. They usually know that there is a good chance they are going. Marissa knew. Rachael had a clue. Candice and Laura B were probably blindsided, but anyone voted out on the first day could claim that.

If John had been voted out, that would have been a "blindside".

It's kinda hard to hype a "blindside" when whoever is booted will claim to have been "blindsided".

The preview shows Colton seemingly quitting. But he's quitting in order to be with his fiancée, and it's a good bet that his fiancée (Caleb, right?) isn't quitting, so I'm not sure.

Who else could it be, are there any viable alternatives?

Laura B? She won't quit.

Marissa? Will she get disgusted and quit? Can't see that happening.

Aras's brother? Will he decide he needs a fix and quit? (Joking. I hope).

It about has to be Colton off his meds and freaking out about whatever is going on in his head.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JP | EW tease..."
EW:
Is Tyson taking Rachel’s place?
Is Colton quitting?
What can you tease up for next week?

PROBST:
Ah very good questions.
I was surprised by the strategy to vote out Rachel to get to Tyson.
Never saw that one coming even in all the pretend scenarios we walked through with our creative team.
I hope he does not switch places.
I don’t think Rachel cares nearly as much as Tyson.
Plus, Rachel’s shot at winning is not as strong as Tyson’s simply due to his experience.
As for Colton, either way it’s good drama.
One thing I have to give Colton is — he’s compelling.
He is polarizing and at times infuriating for people, but he’s always compelling.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JP | EW tease..."
Probstian spin, because he knows what did happen. He has to try and put the best face on Colton's quit despite the fact that the only good thing Colton ever brought to the table was Caleb.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping Colton didn't quit, that running over to get a hug from Caleb was just more drama queen nonsense, but it doesn't seem that way.

Nice of him to go out of his way to explain how Tyson is a real man despite not sacrificing himself for his woman. Considering it is his own Probstian twists that have made this series Inverse Joke Survivor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •