The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Ep. 3 VidCaps *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-13, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S27: Ep. 3 VidCaps *no sources*"
This be the place to deposit vidcaps for ep 3 as well as discuss those vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 09-26-13 1
   RE: Post-Show Promo FartSparkleBarbie 10-02-13 18
       RE: Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-02-13 19
 Promo 2 tribephyl 09-26-13 2
 Press Images tribephyl 09-26-13 3
   RE: Press Images Flowerpower 09-27-13 4
       RE: Press Images dabo 09-27-13 5
           RE: Press Images Flowerpower 09-27-13 6
               RE: Press Images PhillyBrat 09-30-13 11
                   RE: Press Images ginger0226 09-30-13 12
               Alright then dabo 09-30-13 13
                   RE: Alright then tribephyl 10-01-13 14
                   RE: Alright then Flowerpower 10-01-13 15
                       RE: Alright then dabo 10-01-13 16
                           RE: Alright then Flowerpower 10-01-13 17
       RE: Press Images tribephyl 09-27-13 7
           RE: Press Images Flowerpower 09-27-13 8
 Let's figure out the IC winner... Flowerpower 09-28-13 9
   RE: Let's figure out the IC winner.... tribephyl 09-28-13 10
 Exclusive Pics from Tonight’s Inten... Sheldor 10-02-13 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-26-13, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-13 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Probst <at Redemption Island Duel speaking to Tyson>: If you want to take Rachel's spot, Rachel would be back in the game on your tribe.

Probst: Will Tyson rise to the occasion?

Tyson <speaking to Rachel>: It's up to you.

Tyson <speaking to Tadhana Tribe>: Okay, none of you have a chance in hell.

Probst: And will Colton finally crumble?

Probst <speaking to Colton at Redemption Island Duel >: Are you quitting this game?

Colton: I don't care what they say... <walks over, sits in Caleb's lap and cries>

FartSparkleBarbie 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-13, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FartSparkleBarbie Click to send private message to FartSparkleBarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
Peekin' in here. I was wondering if anyone noticed in photos 18 and 19 of Brad. It shows a someone next to him (to HIS left) wearing a red headband.... That doesn't fit with Caleb sitting there.

10-02-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post-Show Promo"
It's Ciera. She's not actually sitting to Brad's left, the angle of the shot makes it look that way, though.

09-26-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
2. "Promo 2"
Transcript:

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday...

Jeff Probst <at Redemption Island Duel>: Colton, what are you crying about?

Colton: I can't do this.

Announcer: The battle between castaways and their loved ones reaches a boiling point.

Colton: I can't do this.

Tina: He knows he can't win the game.

Announcer: The first 10 minutes of Survivor will be a shocker.

Probst: Are you quitting this game? A very selfish move.

Marissa <to Brad>: You voted out two strong people already.

Brad: We're playing Survivor, babe.

Tyson: You guys watch out because if you see me in Redemption Island, none of you have a chance in hell.

09-26-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
3. "Press Images"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-13 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Tribe. OKay, a few things.

Here are the tribes gathered at RI:

Clearly, there are currently 9 players on Galang, and 7 players on Tadhana. Colton must quit at the RI challenge because there is only one sit out at the challenge...Monica.

With all of the press images taken from the Galang Tribe, can we deduce that the Tadhana tribe wins the challenge.

Now, what we need to figure out is there going to be one quitter this episode, AND one boot from the Galang tribe?

If this occurs, how will they manage all the traffic at RI? I think if Colton quits, he no longer has the option of going to RI...?

We saw last week that there is a new alliance revealed at Galang...Aras, Tyson, Gervase, Tina, and Monica. Assuming they are the alliance d'jour, and assuming that Colton is already gone, who will be their target out of Laura B, Kat, or Laura M?

With Tyson vowing revenge, they would try to weaken the strongest loved one on the other tribe by voting off one of Laura B, Laura M, and Kat. Employ the same strategy that Tadhana employed last week? Well, Laura B has no loved one left in the game, so it would be between Laura M and Kat. Easy to see that Hayden is far stronger than Cierra. Will Kat be the logical target?

Editing to add:

Tyson goes head to head with Hayden. If Hayden bests him, it's more fuel to the Kat fire, perhaps.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Images"
Only one sit-out, I guess Colton does quit. Hopefully to go into voluntary psychiatric therapy because really it is an evacuation and drama queen realizes he needs his head put straight. Whatever.

No shots of Brad pounding on Gervase? But that was practically a promise!

Anyway, wazzup with the magical buffs, what is the real seating arrangement:

09-27-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
what is the real seating arrangement

Yes, I noticed that manipulation as well, dabo. I think it's just editing old RI seating with the current vidcaps to make us believe there is more "smack" going on than there actually is.

Here is the real seating, as noted in the press images:

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-13, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press Images"
The seating isn't from the first RI dual:

The picture of Katie, Vytas, Hayden and Brad must be for a future dual we haven't sceen yet.

ginger0226 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-13, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger0226 Click to send private message to ginger0226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Press Images"
If you look at the image closely, it must be from a later episode because Hayden's facial hair is much more grown out than in the current episode...

09-30-13, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Alright then"
Going out on a limb, but if this image (look between Haydon and Brad) isn't this cycle, isn't last cycle, what does it mean?

Next cycle they finally got another someone to trade places on RI for their loved one? Who'd they boot?

Not John, his loved one is already is at RI.

Not Katie, she is in the pic.

Not Caleb, at least not if wimp Colton quits, which at this point seems a-given.

Not Vytas, he is in the pic.

Ciera.

Would Laura M. sacrifice herself for her kid?

Speaking as a dad, I would totally give it up for either of my kids, no hesetation. The parent-kid connection is strongest of all.

Like we needed Survivor to prove that.

10-01-13, 01:27 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Alright then"
hmm..
You had me through the beginning of your statements. But all I immediately thought was Kat is at RI. Perhaps Monica and Kat.
But moreso Kat.
Cierra?
Laura?
What?
Where'd that come from?

10-01-13, 07:10 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Alright then"
dabo, I do not follow your reasoning either, could you explain further?

Philly Brat: GREAT FIND! You are indeed correct! Here is the pic, as you posted from the first RI during episode 2:

Here is RI seating at episode 3:

Then, here is what they posted in the ep 3 images of a close up, reaction shot...

The only thing we can deduce for sure is that it is not from episode, 1, 2, or 3, and that it must be from a future episode.

Note how spread out on the bench they are as compared to episode 2 and 3. Again, the only thing that we can say for sure is that Katie, Hayden, Brad, and Vytas are not the boot in episode 3...

Great catch, Philly!

10-01-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Alright then"
dabo, I do not follow your reasoning either, could you explain further?

Just a train of thought. Tadhana are ruled by emotion.

Rupert in his exit interviews says the boot of his wife got to him, that one worked.

Tadhana then booted Marissa to get at Gervase. It backfired because Galang are not ruled by emotion (with the exception of Colton who is discovering that he is a lousy russtroll and just desperate to put an end to it).

Tadhana then booted Rachel to get at Tyson, which also seems to be working out as a backfire.

So the question becomes whether Tadhana continue to pursue this emotional course of trying to get at Galang or switch tactics?

Excluding the four in the shot, that leaves potential boots --

Caleb: No emotional excuse to boot him if Colton quits and is entirely out of the game --

John: No emotional excuse to boot him since Candice is already at RI or out of the game --

Ciera: Whose mother is still at Galang and might potentially switch places with her kid at RI. In Blood v Water terms, the parent/child bond is about as strong as it gets, never ever ever get between a bear and her cub.

A Ciera boot might produce an immediate result, but backfire on Tadhana later because they are still ruled by emotions, which is a doomed Survivor strategy historically.

Or: If this week's blindside at TC comes from Galang, from the four shot it doesn't seem to affect Brad, Hayden or Katie emotionally. Vytas, who can say, he has his mask on.

The one purpose anti-bully/Colton alliance achieves their goal once Colton quits, Galang are adrift at that point. Do Aras, Gervase, Monica, Tina and Tyson stick together? They should.

10-01-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alright then"
Okay, thanks, Dabo! All great thoughts! Tadhana does seem to play emotionally, but strategically. I would wager that the next time Galana goes to TC, that they will choose to do to Tadhanna, what Tadhanna has been doing to them...Thanks!

09-27-13, 04:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Press Images"
Excellent catch on Monica Sit-Out / Colton Quit!

Glad to see his antics don't further eff up the game for everyone.

Anyways...
With all of the press images taken from the Galang Tribe, can we deduce that the Tadhana tribe wins the challenge?

Kona says none of the images are from after the IC.
So while it still could mean Galang goes to TC, it cannot be confirmed through press images.

09-27-13, 06:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-13 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

it cannot be confirmed through press images.

Dang!

I suspect Kat will go if the Galang's go to TC, and most likely John will go if the Tadhana's go to TC.

09-28-13, 08:59 AM (EST)
9. "Let's figure out the IC winner..."
I will organize all of the challenge shots in an attempt to figure out the winner of the IC...

Kat vs. Cierra:

Tina vs. Katie: Note buff is in Tina's hair, and then it's not...

Tyson vs. Hayden:

Aras vs. John:

Laura B vs. Katie:

Aras vs. Vytas:

Cheering shots:

Laura B.:

Gervase:

Gervase and Tina (buff on wrist, not hair):

Finally there are these pics:

Aras: has he won or lost? Is that Vytas' hand?

and, Monica:

Pay attention to Monica in the background of the shots. She has her hat on in some, and off in others. I propose that perhaps it was a little cloudy at first and she had gotten in the water to get to the platform with out her hat. Then as the rounds went on, the sun came out perhaps, and she put her hat back on and started drying out.

The last picture of Monica may be the most telling...she is leaving the sit out platform, hat on, moving toward her tribe, and she's happy and smiling?

Does this indicate a Galang win?

09-28-13, 03:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Let's figure out the IC winner..."
I had something similar started and ended up getting called into work last night.
Thanks for trying to organize the abundant IC3 caps.

While you don't have the exact order down, 1 thing is clear; The Galang are showing a lot more smiles than Tadhana is.

This is Aras receiving a high-five from Laura B. (Her shoes, the big giveaway.)

I had the same thought about the Monica Cap. She starts without it, then grabs it when the sun comes out, (from her bag, which is also on the platform and changes positions after she gets the cap.)

There are too many celebratory images for Galang to not come out as winners.

Which means our "Blindside" comes from Tadhana.

With future caps of Hayden, Brad, Cierra, Katie and Vytas. It has to be either John or Caleb.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-02-13, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Exclusive Pics from Tonight’s Intense Challenge"
‘Survivor: Blood vs. Water’ – Exclusive Pics from Tonight’s Intense Challenge

by Gordon Holmes | October 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/10/02/survivor-blood-vs-water-exclusive-pics-from-tonights-intense-challenge/

Jeff Probst seems like a nice guy on the surface. He’s the face of one of the most iconic shows on television, he has a mantle full of Emmy awards, and he’s done a ton of charity work. I’ve interviewed Jeff several times and on each occasion he has proven to be a scholar and a gentleman.

But if these exclusive photos of tonight’s violent immunity challenge are to be believed, then he is truly an evil, evil man…

SPOILER ALERT: The images below give the answer to one of the questions that was raised during last week’s preview. View at your own risk…

Team Morett explodes as mother Laura is forced to square off against her daughter Ciera! (CBS)

Tyson has some experience in this challenge from his days on the Villains tribe. OK, maybe this isn't so evil. Probst gets a pass on this one. (CBS)

It's Mother/Daughter Duel Part Deux as Katie faces Tina! (CBS)

And finally, Brad gets his wish as he's offered a chance to body slam poor Gervase. (CBS)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •