The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-13, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought it might help a little if we reviewed what happened last week.

*deep breath*

So a bunch of paired-off people who mostly didn't even remotely care for each other and some of whom might have met on the boat were dropped off in a place we're pretending still isn't the Philippines in order to spend a night which in no way counted on the game calendar but we could live with that because it could have been worse and there was always the chance they'd be dropped off in the Phillip. Those people were then gathered together where they were divided into tribes of boomerangs and newbies who'd never listened to anything the boomerangs had to say which at least proved that half of them were in fact family member and the rest were dating and had already reached the point of getting sex. Two of those people were then voted out with no chance to defend themselves through playing for Immunity or making alliances or spending most of their free time making 'I was on a show once' into their primary career. This meant Candice was voted out for having a real job and Laura for having a real husband. Only not really in the voted out department, because Redemption Island is back and we can only guess that it was taking up so much room in the place we last crammed it that Jeff finally felt the need to have it surgically extracted from his rear again. And still not really because their loved ones could sub for them at the cost of potentially leaving and putting the not-rescued in additional danger on the wrong tribe which really didn't matter for Rupert because he doesn't think that far ahead or at all so swap him out and upset Tina who was really looking forward to that indoor swimming pool. Sometime after that we got a competition where Gervase proved that twenty-five seasons on the bench has not let him develop the swimming skills of just-for-example your average bovine. But he can still celebrate at an obnoxiousness level of one Hayden and that meant his relative on the other tribe got voted out for something she never took part in due to the actions of a person whom she doesn't have contact with or an alliance or apparently even like very much. Only not really because she went to Redemption Island through following the smell of Jeff's rear and that was kind of hard because we've reached the point where this entire region of the They'll Never Admit It smells just like it. So we've had three votes and no one's left. There was ninety minutes and nothing happened. And no one cared. Except the people playing because they want a million dollars. Except the next twist is that they don't get it. Winner gets a ride home. Losers are tied into the winner's raft.

...actually, I take it back. There is no way recapping this will ever help anyone ever again...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Don't ##### off the Scottish Cattle Snidget 09-25-13 1
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Georjanna 09-25-13 2
 Kumbaya Snidget 09-25-13 3
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 09-25-13 4
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... Estee 09-25-13 7
 Gervase's 'Pagong' tattoo. Estee 09-25-13 5
 "Handle your biz" Estee 09-25-13 6
   RE: "Handle your biz" Corvis 09-26-13 28
       RE: "Handle your biz" Estee 09-26-13 29
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 09-25-13 8
   RE: Post Intro.... Estee 09-25-13 9
   RE: Post Intro.... dabo 09-25-13 10
 Rupert out, no regrets...pre-challe... Flowerpower 09-25-13 11
   RE: Rupert out, no regrets...pre-ch... dabo 09-25-13 13
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Estee 09-25-13 12
 Colton is BAAAAAAACK.... Flowerpower 09-25-13 14
 Skeeball to the death! Estee 09-25-13 15
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... dabo 09-25-13 16
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Round Robin 09-26-13 25
 Pre TC drama at Tadhana... Flowerpower 09-25-13 17
 How to identify game idiots. Estee 09-25-13 18
   RE: How to identify game idiots. dabo 09-25-13 19
       RE: How to identify game idiots. dabo 09-25-13 20
           RE: How to identify game idiots. Estee 09-25-13 22
       RE: How to identify game idiots. NedraSue 09-26-13 30
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 09-25-13 21
   RE: Next time on Survivor....: dabo 09-25-13 23
       RE: Next time on Survivor....: Georjanna 09-27-13 31
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Murphy3126 09-25-13 24
 RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... Flowerpower 09-26-13 26
   RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #... CTgirl 09-26-13 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-13, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Don't ##### off the Scottish Cattle"
http://canitswim.com/cow/

They will sic Nessie on you!

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-13, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Bump

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kumbaya"
Zen Massage, Yoga calm tribe...

And Colton just can't take it.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Previously on Survivor...."
10 pairs of castaways began the game together, season 27, soon found out wouldn't have your loved one to lean on...Brad says that part of him would want her to win the tarp...way to go Brad....tribes vote out one of their own, Galang voted out Laura, Tadhanna voted out Candice, they went to RI, and Blood was tested, and Rupert gave up his spot while John decided to let his wife fight her own way off. At Galang Colton was working on changing his image. On Tadhana, Brad hit the ground running and got all the guys in an alliance. At the challenge, when Katie struggled the Galang got the victory. Brad was out to get Marissa, and Brad wanted to keep the tribe strong by voting out Marrisa.

See Marissa go to RI...Rupert sees her, another blindside, tell us your name again, I am Gervase's neice...I am pissed off, we should have won, but we lost but the other team celebrated and Gervase celebrated alot, and people were mad at him so they voted me...

Candice: You know why they voted you out, because you made that comment in front of Brad, and they didn't like it...how do you feel...PISSED, welcome to RI, a bunch of people feleeling pissed off...

At Galang: They are in line getting the back rubs...They tell Colton, you don't want to be a part of this now? He came to play Surivor, not red rover. Monica tells him that he has to be patient...he doesn't want for this tribe to be the F9, he wants Caleb...Aras says don't talk too many moves ahead. Aras in Confessional says you can fake who you are for the first 4-5 days then your real personality comes out....let's not talk strategy Tina and Aras and Gervase tell him....he says strategy? We are peace, we are Zen, whatever....

09-25-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
The part which stood out was Colton saying he doesn't care about winning Immunity and will volunteer to head for TC. Expect to see him sitting out challenges. A lot of challenges.

Drama addict. Four days without his drug and the lack of fighting has triggered withdrawal. Next step: start dealing -- and he tried, he tried...

He's not long for this game. Good.

09-25-13, 08:12 PM (EST)
5. "Gervase's 'Pagong' tattoo."
Dear gawds, talk about just begging for it.

09-25-13, 08:15 PM (EST)
6. ""Handle your biz""
Actually, right now, she's handling yours. And you promised more excessive celebrations to come. This is not what we could call a particularly fast learner.

Sounds like we're looking at one swap per ouster: Laura can't switch back with Rupert.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "Handle your biz""
Probst clarified on ew.com that they can switch out any time they want. They will only show the offer if it matters.

09-26-13, 11:13 AM (EST)
29. "RE: "Handle your biz""
No, they can only switch when it's funny!

Or in this case, when it's stupid. If they can literally go in and out any time they like, the strategy starts to turn sick. 'Oh, it's a strength challenge. Jeff? I'm taking this duel.' Duel's over: 'And now I'm back in the tribe!' This end goes up, the other goes down, and they keep it up with each duel fought by the one better suited to it until they reunite within the game.

But gosh, it's not as if anyone would think of that, right?

09-25-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Post Intro...."
Show starts off with Colton not getting into Camp Kumbaya...he wants to get back to Caleb, whom he loves with all his being...

Tadhana: fishing with Brad, gets a fish with the speer...they feel great this AM, he showed the guys how to use the sling...Rachel in confessional and feels that she is more at risk than Tyson is...they are asking why they voted for Marissa. Rachel notes she is living in a man's world right now, play with them, work with them and I will try to play with them. See her bonding and strategizing with John.
Sierra in Conf: I am 75 % sure that she and John have an alliance together. Her strategy is to tell every one that Rachel and John have an alliance so the focus is on them and not on me.

John reads tree mail to go to RI duel. John has conf. if Candice looks at me like she loves me than it would take this weight of guilt right off my chest...

see them coming into RI, See Marrissa is not there...4 of you are crying, the heartache, it's seeing them safe....here comes Rupert, Candice, she winks at John, and Marissa...Marissa you gave a big long stare to your tribe, we were talking about that the one that got voted out should be the one that did the poorest in the challenge which was not me, Gervase I am here because you rubbed salt into their wound...he says he will rub some more.

Jeff explains the spool challenge, the structure sits on a spring if you touch it too much it will knock down your stack of spools at the end. First to finish gets to decide who gets a clue to the hidden II, give to anyone on any tribe...

First 2 to finish stay alive. Off to a start, requires speed and dexterity, Rupert is flying through but knocks it off, Candice has first one, then Marissa, there are 10 total, must stack all of them...must get the stack straight or it will fall when taller...., now it's windy, Candice and Rupert are tied and wind picks up....Ruperts is going to fall I think....Candice has nine, and Rupert's falls and now it's between Candice and Marissa....Candice wins! Now down to 2, Marissa has one left....and Marissa stays alive! and Rupert is out, and hugs his wife and tells her he's sorry....Candice and Marissa you have done what you needed to stay alive...Rupert can't believe it, first one out, he has no regrets, he loves Survivor but he loves his wife more. Time to go, I love you, I love you too...

I love you, he turns and says as she cries. Candice gives the clue to John, my baby, I love you babe, I love you too. he blows her a kiss, and Gervase waves goodbye....I am so pumped that Candice kicked #####, and I had all these guilty feelings but Candice took them right off the table....

09-25-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Post Intro...."
And we will never see Rupert again, for saying he loved his wife more than Jeff's Sort Of Creation was the final straw.

Meanwhile, Candice gives her husband the Get Voted Off Next pass. Such love!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post Intro...."
Darth Trolton doesn't like his tribe, will volunteer to go to TC, blah blah blah.

Rupert pays the price for voting himself to RI.

Gervase rightly tells Tadhana if they don't like his celebrations he'll just keep it up.

John is over his heavy heart.

09-25-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
11. "Rupert out, no regrets...pre-challenge"
Starts with fish and Tadhana...John, congrats, and she looked fantastic! John said he would prefer to have Rupert, prefer to have weak people with her. Vytas says who do we want out of the tribe, they said Tyson, so Rachel should be the next to go...says to the other guys, but he doesn't want Rachel, he wants someone weak, that would go against Candice. Brad wants John to find the idol, give them strength...we have a good thing going, let's keep it that way...

John reads the clue, does he go and tell the guys in the alliance, and he opts to be private and make sure that he is the only one that can find it (in conf)

Laura at her tribe says that she is ok, she has a sense of relief that she doesn't have to worry about him anymore, I am one, I am empowered and want to beat the other team more.

Colton says, this is not a YMCA camping tribe. He tells Monica that Tyson wants to vote you...Colto wants to get the Zin and Zan out of here...he is lying to everyone...Tina says what if that team loses. Kat will turn on me, and it's sic in confessional.

Kat says that you are over strategizing with Tina....Kat says don't make a huge scene, and Colton goes to get Tina, he wants drama....Colton says what did Tina say...Tina came up to you and said that Colton is totally over strategizing...Colton tells Kat: you need to calm down and if you don't you will be the next one in RI...Colton threatens Kat in front of Tina....Tyson has his arms around Aras at camp around the fire with the rest of the tribe and Colton is going on and on....Hmmmm? Tyson said Colton came out here wanting to be something different now he's changed back,

Colton in conf: wants to go to the challenge and get slaughtered, this is a game it's not National LAmpoon's horrible vacation.

09-25-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rupert out, no regrets...pre-challenge"
More like National Lampoon's Survivor.

09-25-13, 08:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The bitch is back.

It's vaguely amusing to hear Colton say he wants to improve himself with a million dollars. It's also philosophical, because it does remind you that there are things money can't buy, and 'a personality' is high on the list.

All he wants to do is stir crap. And it never occurs to him that they might vote out the poking stick.

09-25-13, 08:41 PM (EST)
14. "Colton is BAAAAAAACK...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-13 AT 07:18 AM (EST)

Sun rises...at Galang, see Gervase adn Colton. Colton in conf: Everyone is super sketchy, he asks Monica if he is in trouble, she says no, Monica likes Colton, but she is here to play for me....Colton's whole game is to get people to turn on one another...Tyson says to Monica, Gervase and ARas, this game does not have to be about fear. Aras adds: he is a gay Russell Hantz, he bullied Kat last night, and if he did it to her he can do it to us....we don't have to play with him...

Then we hear them making an alliance commitment: 5 to the end, Tyson, Gervase, Aras, Tina and me...Monica says she feels really good about it we have alot of life experience! Then see Aras lead the cheer: Win or don't say anything on three....1, 2, 3, ....Monica is the one that talks about the alliance.

Challenge, 3 tribe members tied together push barrel, collect 4 bags to roll balls up shoot to land in holes, first to get all balls in holes wins, playing for lines, live bait, lures, etc for fishing.

Kat is sitting out. Inside barrel is katie, and then Laura for Galang....rolling barrel....first is red team and Katie, then laura is out, rip through knots do not be tentative, Laura has her bag, then Katie....Yellow is pulling ahead, with Tyson, Aras and Monica pushing the barrel, has the second bag. Now, the red is going, with John, Brad and ? pushing, and they are very close, Tadhana is finishing first. Vytas is pushing the barrel too....now they have all the bags, Hayden is rolling for the Tadhana, he lands one, then Gervase is rolling for the other tribe.Hayden has 2, Gervase has one, Now Hayden has 3, then Gervase has 3, tied at 3 to 3, Gervase has 4th, , tied, 2 balls left for each guy, Gervase wins it! He is trash talking again, and Hayden seen and Kat seen...Galang another victory, and Monica gets the Idol, and Brad winks at her...Kat is sad and Hayden winks at her...Rachedl seen when they say someone else will be voted out and sent to RI tonight. Then John...

09-25-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
15. "Skeeball to the death!"
Admit it: you wanted to see Colton in the barrel. But the boomerangs pretty much kept him out of the entire challenge: about all he got to do was approach opening a bag.

And when Jeff said the Reward was everything you needed to get fish, I half-expected Rupert to pop out of the crate...

09-25-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The gay Russell Hantz, I bet Rustroll has steam coming out his ears at that remark. And the Anti-Trolton Alliance is formed!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-13, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
RussHell was on Twitter within minutes of that remark b!tching about it.

09-25-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "Pre TC drama at Tadhana..."
Much to Colton's dismay, his tribe wins the IC, and the loved ones are off to TC...

See a big beetle and lots of ants at Tadhana...we beat them in the first leg, then they came back. Is it just me or is Gervase as stupid as he looks, when are we having a physicla challenge so I can body slam him...says Brad.

Katie says the girls are at a disadvantage. The boys think Rachel, because the Tyson doesn't take her place, losing Rachel makes us weaker...John says that she is the only girl that will do what we need her to do...they think Tyson will take her spot...he doesn't want Tyson to compete agaisnt Candice...John is hesitant and Vytas is questioning his alliegence to Rachel...Hayden and Vytas say that we have the numbers...they tell Katie that Our mark for Rachel is Cierra. Now Cierra is freaked out, that is too sketchy for me...We all vote Rachel, he saves Rachel with his idol, and she plays it and he told her to vote for me, then I go home....says Sierra to Katie.

John doesn't want the tribe to have feelings of doubt when it comes to my feelings about the alliance. Hayden thanks the girls for the rice. Hayden says that John is hiding the idol clue we all know he's looking for it, right now he's looking for the idol, we all wonder about what he's doing. Hayden and Vytas don't think that he is with them. They entertain voting out John...Vytas says get him out now and blindside him now...

Too bad we have already seen him in the Sumo Challenge for next week

TC:

Out of the gate you vote out Laura, then Marissa, and it's the girls down, Rachel says we see all the guys go off together, it does make us feel uncomfortable. Katie says we are still trying to figure this out. Candice is at RI and give the clue to John...Caleb says it can be a target. Brad says that he could already have it. John notes that their loved one could take their spot, potentially we could weaken their tribe by voting somebody out tonight. Jeff notes that there are more layers to this season then ever before....Rachel is first voter. Cierra votes for John. Vytas is the last voter.

Tally:

No one plays the idol, they all look at John. See Rachel.

John
John
Ciera
Rachel
Rachel
Rachel
Rachel

See John then Vytas, Brad. Rachel leaves and says peace, guys.

Good news, you are only 6 days in, but you have got to win the next challenge.

09-25-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
18. "How to identify game idiots."
They're the ones relying on a plan which requires Tyson to care about something other than Tyson.

09-25-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: How to identify game idiots."
Tyson already voted himself out of one Survivor, what are the chances he'll do it again?

Dumdums.

Actually, that might have worked, but he's not going to abandon the Anti-Trolton Alliance.

09-25-13, 08:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: How to identify game idiots."
Oh my gorsh, he really is that dumb.

09-25-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
22. "RE: How to identify game idiots."
I smell fakeout. They're all in trouble now because she's going to clobber every last one of them.

As for Colton quitting -- let us hope.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-13, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: How to identify game idiots."
Why was Aras leaning back against Tyson with Tysons arms around him? Really? Confused me bigtime...I backed up the dvr!

09-25-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
21. "Next time on Survivor....:"
If you want to take Rachel's spot, she would take over on your tribe, to Tyson, and Tyson says to Rachel: It's up to you...
And she nods, yes, He stands up and walks toward the arena and says loudly: Okay, none of you have a chance in hell...
And will Colton finally crumble, I don't care what they all say, as he cries, stands up at RI in the bleachers and immediately walks over and sits on Caleb's lap...
**Note when Colton cries at RI and stands up to quit and walks over to Caleb, Tyson is still sitting on the side with his tribe, as he should have been.

At Tribal tonight I got voted out...
It wasn't a surprise to me to get voted out in a guy dominated tribe
They split the votes tonight between me and John, I looked over and his face was surprised, it is a really close tribe, they are all friends, but I think it's going to change now.

***Remember, Tyson has been seen in the Sumo Challenge so he will not be trading places with Rachel. She must insist that he stay...

So, will Colton quit the game next week, OR, will there be a challenge and he get voted off?

09-25-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
Trolton pulls an Osten rather than face getting properly voted out like a real player, what a drama queen.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-13, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-13 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

Yes. A drama queen.

But it's interesting (at least, to me ... ) that the most distinctive difference between the three very similar Sagittarius - Colton, Osten and Shane - is that, at Casaya/Gitanos, Shane was - Aras' - bully-in-chief.

But that is a role that I think Gervase will happily assume in a Galang alliance that bears a remarkable resemblance in its composition to the one that Aras amazingly held together in Panama/Exile Island.

However, this time, I think that Tina is going to be the problem that Cirie, ultimately, was not.

G

ETA: To make sense.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks for the play-by-play ya'll, had to work & couldn't watch live.

09-26-13, 07:54 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So, after the airing of Episode 2, it appears that the next two boots off the tribes are set up quite nicely. First of all, Colton will be the next to walk the walk. Apparently the only question is will he quit, or will he agree to go via TC and appear to get booted? Either way, Colton is out in episode 3.

Then, we had the development for the next boot, John. For a supposedly smart man, John is playing like an idiot. He's totally exposed in his tribe, yet he still is playing individually. The guys basically told him, find it for our alliance and we'll be STRONG. They hit him over the head with it and he still wants it just for himself. Easy to see that they will indeed turn on him.

Then, the alliance wants to vote out Rachel to weaken the other tribe, and you are the only one that doesn't agree with it...he does a horrible job of explaining his thoughts to the group. He definitely is not on the same page as the alliance. If he didn't feel alienated at the TC last night, he's living in a dream world. Wouldn't surprise me to hear him say he felt as though he were blindsided after he is voted out either...d'uh!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-13, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Vaguely Survivor-Like Product #27: Bloody Hell: Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He is playing with his heart instead of his head but behavior like his is going to make this an interesting season. Rupert screwed his game for his wife - John is going to be the next one to do it.

I can't stand Colton - not for being a bitchy, whiny, gay Russell, but for quitting, AGAIN! Can you say spoiled? (And Caleb seems like such a nice guy.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •