The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27 Confessionals Tracker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 1"
I think Brad is the narrator for the loved ones, Tadhana, and he originated the "meat-head" alliance. He's also the "dad" of the group, it appears. WE all know where the narrators usually end up...

Usually, merge-time, when another longer-term player steps in.
And at this moment Brad is so far out in the confessional lead, I'm beginning to think that he actually isn't the narrator, but is eclipsing the real narrator, as he is an early boot in need of storyline. His confessionals were not tribal oriented but were of the personal game style. Each one outlining what his place in the game is, what work he's done to accomplish his goal, taking his wife's advise and giving his alliance direction. And happening to be edited as dumb and apologetic the whole time.

John, otoh, I think his story is wrapped up around not changing places with Candice. His guilt and his questioning and regretting his actions could be his entire story, perhaps? Or, he may be the nemesis of Brad, the dad, and ex-NFL player.
I believe John is not long for the game. The regret of not replacing his wife at redemption will most likely lead to her having to take him out at RI.

Aras' confessionals were related to his resentment of his brother growing up...complementing Vytas' story.
As to Vytas and Aras. Their relationship is by far the most discussed. Truly fleshed out and all of it was based in resentment and regrets. Perfect fodder for a redemption season. I believe their story is the one that flows through the entire series, but it is a 'journey story' and I believe their focus on "besting" each other will result in two things: 1. They will have a stronger relationship after the game. Because they will come to rely on each other during the game. 2. Neither of them will win. Because they will receive "better" awards for working with each other.

Colton has a hard time adjusting, and his confessionals are leading up to next weeks drama.
Colton. Has not change 1 iota from his previous experience. I fully expect him to "pull a brandon" by being the executor of his own fate. Everything about his edit reflects his OW appearance but this time he is without the entire tribe to mingle with nor has his loved one to help keep him calm. He is absolutely doomed.

Caleb was also looking good in the first episode. He was a rational, perceptive character and I think that he will have some longevity, perhaps.
Claiming that Colton's game will screw his game up, I expect Caleb to do quite well after Colton is gone.

As to the narrator of Galang...
Laura or Monica?

I'd give it to Laura, only because she looks to have less controversy surrounding her AND that her "relative" also has signs of longevity.
Whereas Monica stands on a precipice, bouncing between not being able to use her "ammunition" and her uncertain relationship with Colton. (Both stories worthy of telling.) I think she'll outlast both Colton and Brad, for what it's worth. Then she'll slip back into relative obscurity.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27 Confessionals Tracker   dabo     09-19-13       
   Week 1   dabo     09-19-13     1  
     RE: Week 1   Flowerpower     09-21-13     2  
         RE: Week 1   tribephyl     09-21-13     3  
             RE: Week 1   Flowerpower     09-24-13     4  
   Week 2   dabo     09-27-13     5  
   Week 3   dabo     10-03-13     6  
     RE: Week 3   tribephyl     10-04-13     7  
     RE: Week 3   Flowerpower     10-04-13     8  
   Week 4   dabo     10-10-13     9  
     RE: Week 4   Flowerpower     10-18-13     10  
   Week 5   dabo     10-18-13     11  
   RE: S27 Confessionals Tracker   dabo     10-25-13     12  
     RE: S27 Confessionals Tracker   Flowerpower     10-30-13     13  
   Week 7   dabo     11-01-13     14  
   Week 8   dabo     11-07-13     15  
   Week 9   dabo     11-15-13     16  
   Week 10   dabo     11-22-13     17  
   Week 11   dabo     12-02-13     18  
     RE: Week 11   tribephyl     12-03-13     19  
   Week 12   dabo     12-08-13     20  
     RE: Week 12   Sheldor     12-08-13     21  
   Week 13   dabo     12-13-13     22  
     RE: Week 13   tribephyl     12-13-13     23  
     RE: Week 13   Flowerpower     12-13-13     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •