The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tribe, It's time to Vote................."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tribe, It's time to Vote................."
Ok, everyone knows the rules, name in the subject, blah blah blah, vote for one person, blah blah blah......
Damn Mike and his crispity crunchity hands, there I said it. I haven't been here all week, freakin' stupid episode, Gonna have to read CJ's analysis before I vote. Happy voting all and remember "Shakes is watching you".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Keith BaquaR13 03-06-01 1
 Jerri bdmagee 03-06-01 2
 Jeff MistyG 03-06-01 3
 Jerri Drive My Car 03-06-01 4
   RE: COLBY RASH 03-06-01 5
 Keith Superman 03-07-01 6
   RE: Keith prettynole 03-07-01 7
   KEITH SurvivorCat 03-07-01 8
 JEFF LowRent 03-07-01 9
 Jerri jtmorgan61 03-07-01 10
 Alicia HomeBrewer 03-07-01 11
 Jerri. ACPS65 03-07-01 12
 Jerri ItzLisa 03-07-01 13
 Jerri wendyp 03-07-01 14
 Jerri LIZZLOVER 03-07-01 15
 Nick Roydal1 03-07-01 16
 Jerri duff 03-07-01 17
 Jeff e4c5 03-07-01 18
 Jeff colbysincharge 03-07-01 19
 Jerri JungleGeorge 03-07-01 20
 Colby Loree 03-07-01 21
 Jeff FingerBang 03-07-01 22
 Jerri.............. tari32 03-07-01 23
 Jeff kandlo 03-07-01 24
 Jerri Irisheyes 03-07-01 25
 CHANGE MY VOTE FROM JERRI TO COLBY. ACPS65 03-07-01 26
 Colby Play2Survive 03-07-01 27
   Jerri Tarot Dragon 03-07-01 28
 Jerri kuchakor 03-07-01 29
   Jerri Minstrel 03-07-01 30
       Jerri mustangsally 03-07-01 32
           Jerri 666Advocate 03-07-01 34
 Voting Results So Far... AyatollahKhomeini 03-07-01 31
 Jerri sgoogs 03-07-01 33
   RE: Jerri janisella 03-07-01 35
       Colby travelingbetty 03-07-01 36
 Keith big idiot 03-07-01 37
   JERRI VampKira 03-07-01 38
 Keith dbjennings 03-07-01 39
   RE: JERRI... castaway 03-07-01 40
 Colby Dreamingofcolleen 03-07-01 41
 JEFF Jewels 03-08-01 42
 Colby frogspit 03-08-01 43
 Jeff GWhiz3 03-08-01 44
 RE: Tribe, It's time to Vote.......... LuvLizzy 03-08-01 45
 Jeff Krautboy 03-08-01 46
 Jeff Siebured 03-08-01 47
   Jeff Elwood 03-08-01 48
 Colby: with my rambling thoughts in... aymelek 03-08-01 49
 Colby Lisapooh 03-08-01 50
   Jerri George Tirebiter 03-08-01 56
 RE: Jerri moonbaby 03-08-01 51
   Jeff or Colby Fuel 03-08-01 53
 Voting Results So Far... AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 52
   Not a vote... mistofleas 03-08-01 54
   ....Tina.... weltek 03-08-01 61
 Jerri dangerkitty 03-08-01 55
 KEITH rwj3eb 03-08-01 57
 Jeff samiam 03-08-01 58
 Kieth... unless? Conspiracy Jim 03-08-01 59
 Colby Bruddah Max 03-08-01 60
 JERRI DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 62
   Jeff ElmersGlue 03-08-01 64
 Keith AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 63
   RE: Keith (not a vote) DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 70
 Jeff 40thandUp 03-08-01 65
 keith fedupwithothers 03-08-01 66
 Colby :-( BlondeGirl 03-08-01 67
 Jeff Prairie Lace 03-08-01 68
   Jeff You all blow 03-08-01 69
       Keith mistofleas 03-08-01 71
 Voting Results So Far... AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 72
   Voting Result Addendum Krautboy 03-08-01 73
 Jeff munson 03-08-01 74
 Post merger votes SurvivorCat 03-08-01 75
   screw it, JERRI it is.... shakes the clown 03-08-01 77
 Scerri shanana banana 03-08-01 76
   RE: Jerri Dalton 03-08-01 78
 Colby rameses 03-08-01 79
 Jeff Kokoro 03-08-01 80
 Final vote tally AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 81

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Keith"
Keith will go. Jerri will allign with the other group and tell them to get rid of Keith (who would lose in case of any tie)

bdmagee 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdmagee Click to send private message to bdmagee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jerri"
Her story has played out. Keith and Colby are sick of her and Kucha will see right through her. Time for a new star!

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeff"
Not because of anything Kimmi says. He's just more vocal, and I can see Colby or Keith gunning for him.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jerri"
Because I think Ogakor is gonna use Kucha to help get rid of her,
it's their chance, I think they will take it.

Shakes is watching me?
right now?
oh my God, gotta close the blinds

RASH 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-01, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RASH Click to send private message to RASH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: COLBY"
DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KUCHA THINKS ABOUT JERRI, COLBY IS THE REAL THREAT, PHYSICALLY.AND I THINK THE BLACK WIDOW THING STILL PERTAINS TO JERRI AND COLBY.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Keith"
This is pure speculation: Colby wins immunity, Kucha votes in block, Ogakor is too stupid to vote in block, Keith goes. To sum this up: I haven't a clue.

prettynole 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prettynole Click to send private message to prettynole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Keith"
I'm with ya Superman. I think that Kuncha is feeling extremely thretened by Keith and Colby (the whole Colby and Keith pointing at Kunchas thing in last week's trailer). Colby wins immunity, and Keith is gone. It's gonna kill me to see Jerri get her way, but that's my call.

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "KEITH"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

I think maybe Jerri wins immunity, that is the only reason they would let her stay...... if they have to balance on platforms, I believe skinny Jerri would be pretty good at that. (and I am sure all that yoga has helped!!ha ha)
adding a note to my post -- 3-8 I still think Jerri wins immunity, but - if Keith isn't the one to go then it will be Colby.... damn, I would hate to see my eye candy go.

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LowRent Click to send private message to LowRent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "JEFF"
Jeffy will lose the 2nd (or 3rd) tiebreaker in a 5-5 split

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-01, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jerri"
Repeating (well, paraphrasing) after shakes: "I'm not afraid to pick an obvious bootee." I put Keith as safe since Kucha got to know him well, since he didn't see Mitchell at all after Mitchell was booted, and since he lost more weight than he would have after tomorrow's show. I just don't see the evidence against Jeff as amounting to much, and he seems more and more to be the show's narrator (and Jerri less and less). I think Colby and Keith try to get in with all or part of Kucha, and the Kucha members let them for a few episodes to get their votes. Good-bye Jerri. It isn't the most rational move, but based on what we've seen it might well happen. And that's what we're down to this week - reasonable scenarios.

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-07-01, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HomeBrewer Click to send private message to HomeBrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Alicia"
By Process of Elimination:

KUCHA
Not Rodger. He is not a physical threat.
Not Liz. Neither is she.
Not Nick. He is a ghost made out to be a lazy bum. I think he will turn into a leader. (blind leading blind)

OGA
Not Jerri. Her story is not over, although I said she was gone last week. There are new minions to convert.
Not Tina. Not viewed as a threat, and the phone call rumor.
Not Amber. Not viewed as a threat. Jerri’s puppet.
Not Keith. The Kuchans need to get to know good things about him to tell Mike.

Who’s Left?
Kucha: Alicia and Jeff
I think Ogakor will target Alicia. (a little more difficult to get along with) I think Jeff is safe this week.
Kucha targets Colby.

A 5-5 tie ensues at TC. A challenge between Colby and Alicia results in a Colby win, (for now).

But who am I kidding? I have Alicia winning in the office pool.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jerri."
Okay, this time week its her. Last week it was supposed to be her. Next week it won't be her, because she'll be gone.
And I never understand why some of you guys keep voting for way out in left field people like Tina, Jeff and Alicia....to tell the truth its quite amusing.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-01 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

She's done. She's now got five additional people to piss off. Unless she wins immunity, which I don't see happening with the likes of Alicia, Colby and Keith in the tribe, she's outta here. She'll mix like oil and water with Alicia, first off. Second, the Kuchas may stick together, but there has been too much discord within Ogakor for any of them to want to protect her, so I don't think there'll be a tie "tribe vs. tribe" vote. Third, I know they're now in "every man/woman for themselves" mode, but this TC will be the first one of the merge. I can honestly see the rest of them thinking "You know, we have alot more TCs to go in which to save our own skin. We may as well make things around here pleasant and get rid of that troublemaker, and THEN concentrate on saving ourselves individually."

'NSync begins singing to Jerri...... (*annoying Justin Timberlake whine*) "Hey heeeeeey....(*BOOM!*) BYE BYE BYE!!"

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS
what it's all about???

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jerri"
I think the other tribe gets her # early and she is ousted. Plus the more I think about all the spoilers and rumors that are out there. . the tie breaker happened, the 3 in a row but we all assume the more men then woman theory at merger did not. BUT (remember just a theory) what if they saw the tribe after this tibal council? Could the days be off because of Mike's accident??

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jerri"
After merging together, Kucha will get to see what a ##### she is, and how hard she is to get along with. Kucha will then beat the rest of the Ogakor tribe about the neck and head area with big sticks, for not voting her off before they had to merge.

Roydal1 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roydal1 Click to send private message to Roydal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Nick"
Not as tight with the rest of Kuchas as Rog, Lis, Jeff or Alica.
Lazy. Will be found out quickly.

Outside chances: Jerri or Jeff

duff 14 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail duff Click to send private message to duff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jerri"
I haven’t been keeping up very well with this week’s analysis, but I’m going to go with Jerri. I speculate that the former Kucha members will still be in a rather sensitive state following the traumatic departure of Mike, and that will only magnify Jerri’s abrasiveness and make them all want to get rid of her immediately. I don’t think she has what it takes to win an endurance challenge over the stronger individuals like Alicia, Colby, and Nick (my money’s on Alicia). And besides all that, she’s just gotten so skinny that her head looks like a giant melon on top of a pencil. Please, tribe members, spare us from having to look at her for yet another episode!

e4c5 12 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail e4c5 Click to send private message to e4c5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jeff"
Occam's razor

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jeff"
MB tells a cameraman to tell Jerri that Jeff V has 2 votes, Jeff thinks he only has one

JungleGeorge 8 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JungleGeorge Click to send private message to JungleGeorge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jerri"
I agree with what people have been saying about survivors needing to vote with their original tribes to have a shot at making it to at least the final five.

But a couple episodes back Keith was so mad at Jerri he said that his primary goal is no longer winning, but to make sure Jerri doesn't win. He (if not others from Ogakor) votes with Kucha to remove Jerri.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Colby"
I would love it to be Jerri. But I don't see her going yet. I think Kucha will stick together and vote. Ogakor will break up. Kucha sees Colby as the leader and the dangerous one in the immunity challenges. I also think Jerri will want to save herself by getting rid of Keith or Colby. Maybe Keith wins immunity and can't be voted off. But for whatever reason I believe Jerri turns on Colby (black widow) and votes with the Kucha. It will come back to haunt her though. She isn't going to be the final winner.

FingerBang 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FingerBang Click to send private message to FingerBang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jeff"
Just because I hate him.

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jerri.............."
I think Keith or Tina will tell the Kuchas how wicked Jerri is.

kandlo 25 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kandlo Click to send private message to kandlo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jeff"
I gotta go w/ the story of the people Deb got closest with and the only one left in the game on that list is Jeff.
After Jeff, the rest of the booties (not to be confused w/ booty)
will be isolated and somewhere near camp.
The previous booties got to go traveling throughout, for the remainder.
Its gotta be Jeff
k

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jerri"
Keith will tell the Kucha's what an evil woman she is, Alicia will hate her, and she will boss everyone around.

Plus Richard Hatch picked her, and he has only been wrong once.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "CHANGE MY VOTE FROM JERRI TO COLBY."
Almost forgot...the Black Widow has yet to strike...and it'll be this week....Thank You.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Colby"
I'm afraid to vote, cause I just might change my mind again. Jeff theory: not buying it. An Ogie goes. Tie-breaker won't matter, because someone (Colby, Kieth or Jerri) is going to attempt to align with the Kuchas. There's still a chance that the "black widow" was a teaser, always suggesting it's Jerri only to turn out to be Colby, but I don't think so. Jerri bites, Keith loses a few more pounds, Colby walks.

Tarot Dragon 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tarot%20Dragon Click to send private message to Tarot%20Dragon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jerri"
I agree the Ogakors are a split group with tendencies to look at joining Kucha, but Jerri will not be able to escape the attention directed toward her and her ways. I know she's the most popular to leave the game, but that's my pick this week.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jerri"
Well......the reason I vote Jerri is because of a few reasons......Jerri will most certainly try her best to pull the wool over Kucha's eyes that she is really a good person and all, and the other Ogakors will seem distant from the Kucha and Jerri. However, I feel that Rodger will see through Jerri's babblings, and realize the true b*tch that she is. He will persuade Elizabeth, and the voting will go like this.....

*Jerri will get the votes of Liz, Rodger, Keith, Colby Tina, and Amber (Who has now decided Jerri is a true b*tch and side with her "College Chat Buddy" Tina)

*Keith will get votes from Jerri, Alicia, Nick, and Jeff

Therefore, Jerri goes Bye Bye!

*My theory for Rodger seeing through Jerri goes back to the fact that Kucha may choose Rodger as "Ambassador" while Ogakor chooses Jerri, and Rodger will be at the Ogakor Camp without Jerri there, and the Ogakor Tribe will tell them what a real b*tch Jerri truly is!

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-01, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jerri"
Interesting Kuchakor. I see Jeff and Alicia as the persons capable of seeing through Jerri, but Rodger's simple logic certainly can do it too. Bottom line is Kucha isn't fooled by Jerri. I like the idea Amber leaves Jerri, but I'm not sure that Kucha isn't a full voting block right now. That prayer before the day 18 meal was pretty emotional I thought. (Maybe I'm looking for a 9-1 vote?)

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Jerri"
for the following reasons:

1. I dont have a clue who goes
2. she is a matress-back skank ho
3. I love jeff and refuse to believe that he will leave (i loved greg last year and he left around this time)...we repeat our past mistakes, dont we???
4. I just plain want her to get skinny fake ass booted off so i can roll around nekkid in shameless joy at her misfortune.

Did anyone notice how FAKE she was after getting the tree mail for the picnic challenge. "oh my god!!!!.......a picnic!!!!....this is the happiest day of my life!!!......oh my god.....not because we get food but because im on TEEEEEEVEEEEEEEE. Oh my god.....you love me....you really love me!" <*supastahhhh*>

666Advocate 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 666Advocate Click to send private message to 666Advocate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. " Jerri"
I too am choosing Jerri this week because:

Colby will win immunity

Ogakor is too messed up to vote as a block

Colby will offer his vote and Keith's to a Kucha group if they agree to make Jerri their first victim.

I am just plain sick and tired of her.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Voting Results So Far..."
This is post #31, reflecting 29 votes. Results so far:

Jerri...13
Jeff.....6
Colby....4
Keith....4
Alicia...1
Nick.....1

No votes: Rodger, Elisabeth, Tina, Amber.

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Jerri"
evidence,,, little

just
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/821.shtml

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-07-01, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jerri"
The only thing I'm going with is Keith's saying he doesn't care if he wins as long as Jerri doesn't. I think he's going to approach someone from Kucha (Nick, maybe) and offer to vote with him for Jerri, even if he knows he'll probably go next.

My second choice would be Colby, for the same reason Gretchen went at this point in S1 (biggest threat).

J.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Colby"
I really hope it is Jerri, but the thing that stuck me as I reviewed the first six episodes on tape this week (time for a new tape), is all of the foreshadowing for Colby. I noticed that there was the foreshadowing for Mike as he kept saying, "If I can make it to the merge".

With this information and that I just read Mike's final transcript, where he doesn't indicate that he spent any time on the "ranch", I don't think that Debb's comments about Jeff mean anything, which would have been my first prediction.

I think that Colby will be picked off because of his leadership role, physical strength and likeabilty. I don't think that his change of heart on Jerri has been lost on her, so I can see her voting against him. The thing that concerns me, is that the longer she is in the game, the longer people will want her in the game to face off as the final two, as clearly she is a #@$%^.

This is my guess and I am new at this, so please be gentle.

TB

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Keith"
My Speculation:

The Ogakor Camp will discuss the following prior to merge:
1) They know their best odds as individuals to win are if they can remain as a voting bloc and pick off Kucha.
2) They agree they MUST put their differences aside for this purpose.
3) They know the tie-breaker rule and so will make it a point to try to have Kucha reveal who has gotten votes.

The Kucha Camp will discuss the following prior to merge:
1) Obviously, and easily all will vote in block to pick off Ogas.
2) Someone will ask, "what happens in a tie?", all will be silent...except Nick, the fine-print-reading lawyer who will inform them.

Post merge:
1) Even if one tribe gets another tribe to confess who has votes, they won't trust it and assume it is a lie.
2) If each tribe votes in a block, but just picks the victim randomly, Oga has a greater chance of losing a player.
3) Jerri, may or may not realize the above. She will figure that her odds will be better if she earns the allegiance of Kucha, she will strike a deal; she will tell Kucha the tie-breaking rule regardless of if they know it and advise them not to reveal who has votes, she will tell them that if all the Kuchas vote for Keith, they will gain the advantage although she tells them that she will not vote for Keith or else Ogas will figure her out. She tells them that the Ogas will think the Kuchas got lucky. The Kuchas will take this gamble, because they see that Jerri is the type to sell-out. They know that the Ogas only have a 1 in 5 chance of guessing correctly. The Ogas will cast a block vote at a Kuchan, but in vain. Jerri will have earned the allegiance of Kucha for a few councils. Kuchas will pick off Ogas down to Jerri. Kucha will adhere to agreement and pick her off last.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-01, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "JERRI"
Jerri...please, Dear God...Jerri.....

**GO NICK**

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

dbjennings 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbjennings Click to send private message to dbjennings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Keith"
..but who knows? Its gotta be an Ogakor.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: JERRI..."
... must die.

I've decided I'm going to pick her every week until she goes. I do find the black widow teaser interesting & won't be surprised if it is Colby who gets bit. Ohhhh, I'd love to bite him myself.

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Colby"
n/m

Jewels 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jewels Click to send private message to Jewels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "JEFF"
n/m

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Colby"
We have absolutely zero to go on this week (no rumors at all) so I expect that MB is playing us to present a shocker... Colby goes. He is the strongest threat to Kucha and they will vote as a block. The Ogawhores are in disarray and I suspect Jerri will vote with Kucha and play out her Black Widow crap against Colby. Friends? Not anymore.

GWhiz3 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GWhiz3 Click to send private message to GWhiz3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Jeff"
Keith wins immunity; Jeff is voted off.

Of course, I'm probably wrong. : )

Cheers!
GW

LuvLizzy 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LuvLizzy Click to send private message to LuvLizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Tribe, It's time to Vote................."
I think that previous tribal council
votes will not carry over to the merged
tribe. Ogakors will all vote together
as will the Kuchas. The tie will be
broken by an individual challenge. Since
this vote will determine which tribe will
determine which tribe can pick off the
other, each tribe should vote for the
weakest member of the opposite tribe.
(Roger for Kucha and Jerri for Ogakor).
I predict that Roger will prevail over
Jerri in the individual challenge. Just
my suspicion that MB has several different
challenges available and will "choose" one
to help the contestant he prefers.
JUST MY WILD THEORY.

Liz Rules

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-01, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Jeff"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 04:03 AM (EST)

I will be pleased if I'm wrong and the Kuchas prevail, but trying to be logical, more information seems to point at Jeff than at anyone else:

Jeff is Kucha's "weakest link" with 2 votes: Target

Jeff is perceived as the new leader of the Kucha: Target

High probability of 5-5 vote: Tie-Breaker Target is Jeff

"Bootee Call Thread" (thanks Colbysincharge): Debb, Maryln, Kel and Kimmi strong mentions of Jeff: Indicates booted pre-jury.

Jeff's connection to Jerri/Mitchell (Alicia) for premiere.

Ogakor and Roger with "significant weight loss", Jeff with none: Indicates Ogakor post-merger dominance and Jeff as prime target.

"Endurance challenge favors others more fit: Jeff without immunity in EP7.

MB "foreshadowing" in previews showing Jeff feeling paranoid and vulnerable in EP7.

Logic says Jeff goes... heart says "Go Kucha!"

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Jeff"
gotta be him. Nick wins immunity.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Jeff"
Agree here, about both picks. Nick will "zone out" on one of those platforms and outlast everyone.

And as much as I DON'T want Jeff to go (I pray it's Jerri every day, but she's gotta black widow someone out - or attempt to - first), I'll go with him this week. I can't see anyone besides Jerri getting booted from Ogakor this week, and I feel she's safe at least one more.

But I waited and waited for a spoiler to show up that shows Jeff sticks around...I hope I'm wrong, though.

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-01, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Colby: with my rambling thoughts included"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 09:27 AM (EST)

Targets will be (OK, SHOULD BE--we know that these people are all dumb as rocks) alpha males on each team--Jeff or Colby/Keith. But they're playing this to win it all, so one of these 3 probably gets immunity.

Keith is the most likely to go, but should I/we believe the rumors that he's in every episode? He's not going to go all out to win the challenge as much as Colby or Jeff will. Jerri hates him & could turn on him easily. Prior 3 votes. Weight loss. Hmmm...not yet, I think. He has some more weight to lose before he goes.

Nick--possibly, but I just don't believe a Kucha will go tonight. They're tight.

Jeff--I think the rumor that he's one of "Debb's friends" is just that--a rumor and nothing to base a speculation on. He was friends with Debb before she got booted ("I love Jeff, but..."). Jeff's "chew 'em up & spit 'em out" quote--again. Kucha's tight & won't let him be voted out. Unless it's a 5-5 doube tie with Colby. Don't think that can happen--Ogakor is too divided to vote together. I don't see Keith & Jerri EVER voting the same. (plus MB quote about tribes making the same mistakes--i.e. not voting together at a crucial time)

Colby is in this to win. Period. He will do anything & everything to win the immunity challenge, just like Greg did last year. Greg was targeted at this time last year, won immunity, so Tagi got Gretchen. But can he beat Jeff in a balancing act sort of thing? Probably not. Jeff's a former cheerleader & has a black belt: I give him a big edge over Colby in this challenge. Black widow theory could mean Jerri turns on either Colby or Amber. I think it's the Colbster.

Jerri--possibly. Who'd want her on the jury? Is she strong/able enough to win individual immunities? Probably not. Will she annoy Kucha in the first days of the merge enough to be vooted? Maybe...probably. The shopping rumor is bullfunk--all 16 survivors flew home together. I'd give up all my roo pelles to see her booted, but I can't let emotion cloud me--she's also in this to win & she's been portrayed as the person we love to hate, just like Richard was. She sticks around for ratings value. Should we beleive the premiere party rumor she went to with J/A/M? If we do, then she gets close to Jeff or Alicia. I don't buy it. Alicia will HATE her on site. If you all think she hated Kimmi...woah, I can't WAIT for the sparks to fly here!! They all know this is a game & may be quite friendly to each other after the show is over. I just can't see them being friendly during the show. AT ALL. And I don't think she's a good enough actress to pull off fooling Kucha into believing she's a lovable, non-threat when they merge. Even if she defects, Kucha may put up with her for a while until the people who are more threatening are gone, but they'll turn on her just the same. I don't think she goes this week or soon. If Kucha is smart (I think they are) they'll keep her around until the final vote, knowing they can probably beat her in a jury vote.

Alicia still as to hurt herself. If she does it this week, there would be no immunity challenge, which we see taking place. She stays.

Lis & Rodger are non-threats for now--unless Ogakor sees their likeability & goes for them first. That's not likely. When the Jerri gang votes for people they vote for the strongest (Kel).

Amber--WHO????

Tina--maybe, if Colby gets immunity she might be the Gretchen of the tribe, but Keith is there as a beta male to be picked off first.

Well, sorry for the length--I was just thinking/typing out loud.

(Edited for typos)

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Colby"

1. Kucha is very tight and will vote as a block this week (they could fall apart later, but not yet)

2. Ogakor will probably not vote together (Colby and Jerri have already said they want to try to hook up with Kuchas and ditch the losers on their tribe)

3. People in Ogakor are not playing to win - they are playing not to lose. That's an entirely different mindset. Even when they have "strength" they don't utilize it - they are running scared, looking to save themselves, working against common interests, settling scores.

4. Colby needs immunity to be safe and he won't win a balancing challenge. I sound like a new age freak here - but a long, monotonous challenge will not be easy for someone who gets as frustrated and angry as Colby. He will not be able to shut his mind out and zone. Plus he's a big, tall guy - IMHO, this challenge favors smaller women. Jeff (cheerleader background) and Nick could do well (Liz, Jerri and Amber too) I think those massive fake Ta-Tas of Tina will tip her right over.

4. Michael says Kuchas told him good things about Keith s he must be around for awhile

5. Alpha male - obvious target.

6. I like him and the people I like always get booted.

All you Colby fans should rest easy that he's safe because I have yet to get one of these right. I hope I"m wrong this week too.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Jerri"
I probably shouldn't even post, since I don't have a clue--I just want this to be true SO BADLY! (Besides, if you eliminate the wishy-washy votes, the thread would probably sink like a lead balloon. . .)

It's frustrating that there is so little to go on; even the pundits aren't giving us a halfway positive declaration.

Previews did make a point of Jeff's comments about picking people off, but if Scerri doesn't go (immunity?), it's got to be someone else from her tribe. Hopefully it won't be someone who matters.

I really hope we have more of a clue for next week!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Jerri"
Keith can't stand her, Tina said something like she's too hard to live with, Colby is fed up with her, and unless Jerri makes fast friends with the Kuchans (she's just not as charming as she thinks she is), her highness is gone!

Fuel 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fuel Click to send private message to Fuel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Jeff or Colby"
I feel each tribe will try to vote off the other team preceived leader. If Kucha is united than Colby goes, if Oga is united Jeff goes. Not a lot to go on this week.

03-08-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Voting Results So Far..."
This is post #52, incorporating 49 votes. Results so far:

Jerri....21
Jeff.....11
Colby....9
Keith...6
Alicia..1
Nick.....1

No votes: Elisabeth, Rodger, Tina, Amber

Tribe of person booted: Ogakor -- 36, Kucha -- 13.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Not a vote..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

I haven't decided yet...I just thought I'd pull this back up front, since there were so many new posts today. I hope I'm not being too pushy

edited to say: did it work?

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "....Tina...."
Start laughing at me now! A little out there, but I'm going with it.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

There are just so many scenarios that I can justify! I'm going to go out on a limb with this prediction:

Tie vote: Jerri 5 / Jeff (maybe) 5

Re-vote - surprise! one or more Ogakor defect, booting Jerri.

My judgement is also clouded by a burning obsessive desire to see Jerri OUTATHERE!!!!

Oh, and Nick wins immunity.

dangerkitty

edited for typos and Nick

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "KEITH"
n/m

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Jeff"
No, Keith...No, Colby...No, Jeff. Jeff, right? Yeah, Jeff.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Kieth... unless?"
If Kieth wins the immunity challenge, and since we see the vid cap of Liz and Kieth shivering to death, it is a strong possibility then it is likely that there will be a tie between Jerri and Jeff. From there it would come down to what the back-up tie-breaker is. The fact that Liz is seen shivering and her and Keith's positions are the same as they are as when they get on their poles, it is an indication that they are still in the challenge. The fact that she has pulled down her bathing suit top to cover her belly and that her hair is a bit frazzled, lends credability to this still being the challenge and that it has been going on for quite some time. Kieth knowing that he is out if he doesn't win this one may be in it to the end out of sheer determination. Could this be a shot of the final 2 contestants of the ballancing challenge and that the reason Liz is shivering is that the sun is setting? Pure body mass favors Keith for warmth. Liz may give up because she's freezing her ass off!!! Keith might just win it, but since we don't know for sure and that this type of event favors a female, I have to go with Kieth getting the tie-breaker boot tonight.

Conspiracy Jim

Bruddah Max 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruddah%20Max Click to send private message to Bruddah%20Max Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Colby"
i don't think the Colbster is going to be winning the balancing immunity challenge - one of the gals should win that (probably Jerri - damn it!). Colby is the strongest of the remaining guys (concerning physical immunity challenges, at least) so he goes next as Kucha unites to pick off one of them Ogakor folks.

Bruddah

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "JERRI"
Please let it be Jerri!!!!!! I don't really have any solid spoiler info or proof on this one, other than, I REALLY hope it's her. I voted for her last week, and I will keep voting until the ##### is gone!

Ok, vent over.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Jeff"
the reasons have already been given...
and I don't have a clue

03-08-01, 01:43 PM (EST)
63. "Keith"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

I don't like this pick at all. I want to believe that the Debb's friends theory holds up. I want to believe that the fact that MB has spent significantly more time exploring Ogakor tribal dynamics than Kucha tribal dynamics means that Ogakor dynamics are more important in deciding a winner. But I can't get away from two facts: Kucha WILL vote together and Keith IS the most vulnerable (we think) due to the three prior votes against him.

Adding this to the fact that Keith's cookbook was released on March 1 and that Keith is speaking to some Detroit club on March 23 (after E8 but before E9, which has been delayed a week) indicates to me that Keith must go in the next two episodes. The logical time is now. Maybe he tangles with Alicia over the cooking.

But I could be TOTALLY wrong, as I have been the last two weeks with Alicia and Jerri. There has to be something wrong when CJ and I agree on a pick. For all I know, Rodger may drown tonight while swimming.

If I were wagering, I'd make Jeff my second choice and Colby my third choice. I also think Jerri has a very good chance to win the IC, despite the fact that she has more experience on her back than on her feet.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Keith (not a vote)"
>For all
>I know, Rodger may drown
>tonight while swimming.

ROTFLMAO!!!! This ep has me mind-boggled. I Haven't a clue on this one either (I just want Jerri off the show one way or the other!)

>I also think Jerri has
>a very good chance to
>win the IC, despite the
>fact that she has more
>experience on her back than
>on her feet.

AK you win for quote of the day with that one!

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 40thandUp Click to send private message to 40thandUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Jeff"
n/m

fedupwithothers 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedupwithothers Click to send private message to fedupwithothers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "keith"
oops i guess its time

BlondeGirl 66 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlondeGirl Click to send private message to BlondeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Colby :-("
As a fellow Texan, I hate to say Colby, but my instint tells me he's gone this week.

First, since he hasn't had as much food as the Kucha tribe, he's weaker, and therefore not likely to win immunity.

Second, when he does get his strength back (or others loose theirs) he is more of a phyiscal threat in the challenges, so they'd be more likely to get rid of him now.

Third, he and Keith were pointing at the Kuchas and making them nervous (as per Jeff). If the Kuchas had to choose between them they would choose Colby because of the strength/threat issue.

Fourth, the whole Black Widow thing...Jerri's revenge (Damn that slut!).

That said, I hope that it's the *B*I*T*C*H* Jerri, but Colby just seems the most likely. But then again, it could be Jeff..LoL

Prairie Lace 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prairie%20Lace Click to send private message to Prairie%20Lace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Jeff"

You all blow 14 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail You%20all%20blow Click to send private message to You%20all%20blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Jeff"
He finally got on my last nerve...

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Keith"
I hate to say it and gods, I hope I'm wrong as usual, but I think the Kuchakids are tight as a drum and possibly mistake Keith as the leader. I'm sure that he and Alicia will not hit it off either so that doesn't help him. (Of course that could be said about Alicia and Jerri as well.)
So, sadly *sniff* *sniff* ciao Keith.

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

03-08-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
72. "Voting Results So Far..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

This is post #72, including 66 votes (Minstrel, I don't have the heart today to tell Fuel to pick one or the other, but you're welcome to do so):

Jerri....24
Jeff.....16.5
Colby..11.5
Keith...11
Alicia....1
Nick.....1
Tina.....1

No votes: Elisabeth, Rodger, Amber

Tribe of booted survivor: Ogakor -- 47.5; Kucha -- 18.5.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Voting Result Addendum"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Hope I'm not cluttering this thread unnecessarily, but I thouht it would be interesting to compare votes against the "voices of experience" (posters with 50 or more posts to their credit), not that quantity always equals quality...

Jerri....11......58%...........Ogakor 95%
Keith....4.......21%
Colby....2.......11%
Tina.....1........5%

Jeff.....1........5% ...........Kucha 5%

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Jeff"
Thought so last week and nothing's changed my mind.

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Post merger votes"
I have to say, I don't think the past votes are going to mean anything........ if you think about it how could they?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "screw it, JERRI it is...."
Here's what I'm thinking besides the obvious that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.....

I don't want to put much stock in Debb's comments, but her remarks that she "had a lot of fun with Jeff" keeps popping up into my head.....I think she had to spend time with Jeff at the ranch is this comment is true. But, are the jury bootee's kept separate from the other bootee's cause if they're not then why couldn't Jeff go anytime in the next several episodes and still make Debb's comments true. ALso, when was Debb in China?

the next problem revolves around the tie-breaking rules...do the votes carry over?? Do the survivors have access to the vote count?? Do all the surivors even know the rule???? If the answers to these questions are yes then Jeff HAS to receive 5 votes tonight. But, if the answers are yes, then Keith would also be the SURE target and therefore the only way Jeff gets the boot under this scenario is if Keith wins immunity and Jerri beats Jeff in a tie-breaker challenge....and how likely is all of that????

What about a storyline/plot analysis??? MB spent a lot of time in the early episodes establishing a Jeff/Alicia alliance....would he do that if it doesn't even have a chance to come into play???

What about the other storylines....Jerri's black widow foreshadowing??? Keith's vendetta against Jerri??? Colby's "I won't go down w/o a fight" and "bring on Kucha" comments???

What about the immunity challenge?? Will Ogakor's lack of food make a difference???

When I started this message I was picking Jeff, but now I am starting to change my mind. If there is no carry-over of the votes, then it doesn't make sense to target a strong member of the opposite tribe since there will most likely be some sort of tiebreaker challenge and it could be physical....

How about this one.....if all the Survivors went home together then we know that Jerri didnt stay after to go shopping, but she did go shopping so when did she go??? All bootees after this one must stay around the ranch so now i'm thinking that the only way Jerri can go shopping is if she gets tossed tonight....but, to cover up the fact that she got tossed early and had time to shop, Jerri tells her mom that she went shopping after the show, that way mom won't know that she didn't make it to the end.

Screw it, I'm going with Jerri and saying that she "attempts" to pull a black widow by setting someone else up, but it backfires in her face.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-01, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Scerri"
Scenario 1: Scerri will step on everyone's toes this week, Colby loses the IM - he and Keith let on to Ogakor that they will agree to block vote with them against Scerri.

Scenario 2/Second Choice: Colby

Seen as a big threat by Kucha. Locked in a 5-5 vote tie with Jeff. Scerri switches her vote on the re-vote (black widow) and Colby is gone.

I think Scenario 2 is more likely, but I really want Scerri out this week so I have to move her to first pick!!

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Jerri"
MB has created his "Black Widow" and tonight
she lives up to her rep...."freakin people out"
and trying to "take other people down with her".

I look at this episode as the LAST CHANCE to
boot off the ONE person you definitely DO NOT want
on the final voting jury of seven.

Nobody from Ogakor wants Jerri the She-Devil around
and I'm counting on Jerri's big mouth and lieing
ways to take only one day to convince Kuchas to
boot her off before she can do more damage.

The ##### has got to go down hard!!! (Sorry, personal
thought drifted in there.)

Dalton

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Colby"
No valid reasons here. Just don't think he will win IC and if I were on Kucha I would want him out of the way, not just because of his strength, but also because he is a leader. I do beleive Kucha will vote together. If Ogakor votes together and votes for Jeff, I beleive he could be leaving tonite.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Jeff"
There really isn't anything to go on this week....this pick came right after ep6 and there really hasn't been anything to change my mind although I do see how Keith or Colby have good chances of going....soooo, yeah.

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

03-08-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
81. "Final vote tally"
This is post #81, with 72 votes. Hope everyone enjoyed having to make choices on NO information.

Jerri....27
Jeff.....18.5
Colby....12.5
Keith....11
Alicia....1
Nick......1
Tina......1

No votes: Elisabeth, Rodger, Amber.

Prediction of tribe of booted survivor:
Ogakor -- 51.5; Kucha -- 20.5

Will the board make a comeback against the evil MB after two weeks of having roo poo smeared in our faces?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •